How Do You Do It? - Cover

How Do You Do It?

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In sex-ed class they really don't go into much detail. So, I ask my brother a few things. There's nothing like 'hands-on' learning to get it right.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Donnie got up and went to his dresser and reached in the back of a drawer and came back with a condom.

"You use a lot of those, do you?"

"Well, no, but I'm not a virgin, not since last March."

"Who was she, anybody I know?"

"Um, she might not want you to know. You know her."

"Oh, come on, who?"

"Roberta."

"My best friend, you've been fucking my best friend? And I didn't know it? How much, once, twice?"

"Well, I'll deny ever telling you but couple times a week."

"You still are doing it? With Roberta?"

"Yeah, at her house."

"Then, maybe you don't want to do me?"

"Oh, Sis, you are so pretty, of course, I want to do you. I'd be proud to be your first."

"When did you first fuck my best friend?"

"Geez, I hope you aren't mad, it was when she slept over one time. She came in my room and took off her nighty and crawled in bed with me. Well, we didn't do it that night, we did a lot of other stuff. But the next day, I got some condoms and went to her house after school."

"No, I'm not mad, in a way, it's funny. I hope I'm not a disappointment after Roberta."

"Oh, I don't think so, are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be," and I spread my legs out as he crawled up between them and pressed his dick into my slit.

"I don't think it'll ever fit. Too big, Donnie, you're too big."

"Oh, Roberta said the same thing. It went in fine. Then, she never wanted it out after that."

"Okay, try it."

He pushed several times, wiped his cock up and down some more, then pushed again.

"Oh, stop, Donnie, stop. Ow, that hurts some. Just go real slow. Try some more."

Well, I was a bit gun-shy but I urged him again and he pushed a little more. As he was doing this, I raised my legs high up in the air and then he went in all the way.

"Donnie, you're in all the way. Oh, wow, we're doing it. We're fucking. Geez, me and my brother. Well, it sure feels good. I don't care, it just feels so good."

"I knew you'd love it. Roberta is just crazy to do it all the time."

"Damn, she never told me, I'm pissed."

"Come on, Sis, I swore her to not tell you. I made her promise. It's not her fault."

"Yeah, I guess not, mmm, I do love doing this, though, big brother. I'm thinking we can do this a lot, like anytime you want."

"Oh, Robin, you just don't know how horny boys get. I could do this a couple times a day, every day."

"Sounds good to me. Girls get horny, too, you know."

He went back and forth as he was rubbing my breasts and I began thinking of how it will be now that Donnie and I are having sex. We're home together basically every afternoon. For several hours. Every day. We can even take showers together in the mornings before school, our parents are both downstairs when we each shower, we can just pop in together as long as we don't get too carried away.

Then, each afternoon, we can come home, take our clothes off and just enjoy each others bodies all we want. I need to figure a way to get Mom to start me on the pill, I'll think of something, it'll just make things so much easier. And, then, I can have Donnie's cum right inside my pussy where I want it.

"Oh, Sis, why haven't we been doing this before? This is so good, you are really good, I love the way you move around while I'm doing you. You're really gonna get me off doing that."

"Good, that's what you want, right?"

"Mmm, yeah, is it feeling good for you now?"

"Oh, yeah, really good. Unbelievable. You feel so good up inside me like this."

"I'd love to do this every day, Robin. What about you?"

"Yeah, we can just take our clothes off when we get home, then just stay that way until just before the parents get home. It makes me so horny just thinking about it."

"Oh, your pretty boobs all out there for me to see and that nice little pussy."

"These boobs can be played with and sucked, too, Donnie. My nice little pussy, too. I want you to give me oral, all my friends just rave about it, how great it is, I want you to do me, is that all right?"

"Oh, I'll love doing it, it's something I really love doing."

"Sounds like Roberta has been getting a lot of sex from my big brother. Well, it's my turn now," I said as I thrust my hips up at him driving him deeper inside me.

"Mmm, ooh, that's wonderful, push in harder, oh, more, oooh, yes, mmm, oh, just push more, oh, that's..." and my whole body convulsed and shook as I was overtaken by an orgasm far stronger than any I had ever given myself. My whole middle felt suddenly warm all over and my nipples tingled as waves of pure pleasure washed over me.

"Oh, Donnie, oh, Donnie, oh, this is so good, so wonderful, I feel so good. Oh, keep doing it, just keep doing it."

Then he began thrusting harder and harder into me, over and over, grunting as he did, then, "UNNH, UNNH, uh, uh, uh, oh, oh," as my first sex ended with my brother's cum spurting into me, thankfully contained safely in a condom away from causing us any complications.

"Oh, wow, Robin, you are so good, this is great."

We hug each other as he lays on top of me, his dick still slowly going in and out of me as I hold my legs wide.

"Well, Robin, you're no longer a virgin. Welcome to the 'Fucked-Club, ' Sis."

"Yeah, fucked by my own brother. Pretty lame on my part, I guess."

"Oh, not at all. I want to do this lots more. You were great. Really great. Um, maybe we can skip tomorrow, I'm supposed to be at Roberta's tomorrow after school, sorry."

"Maybe I should go with you, you could do us both, huh?"

"Geez, really? That would be great."

"Donnie, shit, I was kidding. You guys. You really thought I meant it."

"Well, yeah, kinda, I mean, you two are good friends and all. You already trust each other to keep secrets and all."

"No, Donnie, not both of us. Not at the same time."

"Can I tell her what we did?"

"Only if I can kill you."

"That means 'no' doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Well, it might be fun, Sis. Think about it. I could always ask her if she would like to include you sometime. You know, not tell her we've already done this."

We got dressed as it was beginning to get late.

After dinner, reading in my room, I thought, sure, I'll think about it, me and my best friend together fucking my brother. Me fucking him while he eats Roberta. Sure. Geez, it's kindof making my pussy tingle thinking about it, though.

It would really be a wild thing to do, me and Roberta and my brother. Who knows, she might even tell Donnie that she wouldn't want to do it.

As I sat there thinking about what Donnie had suggested about him, Roberta and me having a threesome, I had two fingers in my wet pussy thinking about the possibilities. So, I got up and walked down the hall to Donnie's room.

"Hi, I was thinking about this thing with Roberta, you know, all three of us. Well, why not ask her, might be fun."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.