How Do You Do It? - Cover

How Do You Do It?

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In sex-ed class they really don't go into much detail. So, I ask my brother a few things. There's nothing like 'hands-on' learning to get it right.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I like school and I do pretty well, my grades are in the A's and B's. But the class that I think is the strangest is sex-ed. No, it's not a real year-long course or anything like that. It's just that they have to bounce around on the surface of things. I guess they can't get too detailed or there would be parents down there complaining.

One of my friends said she wishes there was a lab part to it so you could experiment. I never knew if she was joking or what. Probably. Though, knowing her, maybe not.

Some of the stuff I already knew, of course, well, at least in general. Even in sex-ed, they don't give too many details. Covering masturbation, I already know about it, well, at least the girl kind, because my friend, Karen, showed me how on a sleepover when we were eleven. They don't say much in class because I guess they don't want you to start doing it on your own if you aren't already. But, I figure all the girls I know are already doing it anyway.

Not much was said about boys doing it, just rubbing. We have a cat that rubs itself on your leg but I don't think that's masturbation. Well, I can always ask Donnie.

Donnie is my brother, he's fifteen and knows everything, well, about sex, anyway. I'm thirteen and I know almost nothing about it. Maybe I'll ask Donnie.

So, the next afternoon, after school, I walk down to his room, the door is open, I peek in and there he is at his computer.

"Hey, Donnie, what's up?"

He jumps a bit and changes screens, a sure sign he was looking at porn.

"Oh, hi, not much. What's up with you, Sis, anything earthshaking?"

"Nah, not much, just a sex-ed question for you."

"You got the expert."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Is this a joke?"

"No. They talked about boys doing it and I wondered if you do it?"

"Sis, every guy does it. If he's alive."

"Well, I know how girls do it, how do guys do it?"

"You planning on doing it to a guy? Is that it?"

"No! Geez, I just wondered, is all."

"Oh, well, um, you know his dick, uh, penis, gets bigger and harder and he puts his fingers around it, like around this pencil, then moves it up and down like this. I mean it's bigger than this pencil but you get the idea."

"Yeah, I hope it's bigger than that pencil, duh. Then stuff squirts out, right?"

"Oh, does it. In spurts, blop, blop, blop, and it feels real good."

"Blop, blop, blop?"

"Yeah. Look, you wanna see?"

"See? You mean, you doing it, blop, blop, blop?"

"Yeah, I blop pretty good. It's something to see."

"Um, when do you do it?"

"When?"

"Yeah, after you go to bed, in the shower, when?"

"This is a funny conversation."

"Why? I want to know."

"Well, I do it any time I want to."

"Could I see you do it? Blop, blop, blop?"

"You want to watch me jack-off and cum?"

"Well, they didn't call it that, but, yeah."

"You sure about this? I'm your brother. There must be lots of guys at school who'd do it for you. Oh, lots, I'm sure."

"Yeah and it would be talked about all over school fifteen minutes later."

"Hmm, good point. Um, well, have you seen a dick before?"

"I saw some porn at Jennie's. These were great big guy's."

"Hmm, well, I'm more an average guy, I think. You sure about this. I mean don't go running to Mom with, 'Oh, Donnie flashed his dick at me, ' okay?"

"Promise. Have I ever?"

"Well, no but this could get me in a lot of shit."

"And not me?"

"Okay, good point. Before I drop my pants, I'm asking one more time. Are you sure?"

"Drop 'em."

He stood up, unbuckled his belt, slid his shorts down, then tugged his briefs to the floor.

"There it is."

Indeed. Well, now, it seems pretty big to me. Wow, it's pretty cool. So, that''s supposed to fit up inside me? I don't mean me exactly, just in general.

"So, masturbate it."

"You want to play with it first? See what it's like?"

"I dunno. I'm a little scared to. I guess it doesn't bite, right," so I reach out and put my hand around it and give a slight squeeze.

Okay, it's my brother, I know that. But, it's pretty sexy. No, it's really sexy. Kind of thrilling, actually. My heart is racing. I begin to move my hand up and down and ask, "Like this, is this they way you do it?"

"Mmm, yeah, feels nice. You just want to do it for me?"

"No! I want to see you do it."

"Okay, okay, let me get the hand lotion," and he reaches in the drawer next to his bed and squirts a line of lotion right down the center of his penis.

"Want to smooth it in for me? Rub it around first?"

"Um, you do it."

I stand in front of my brother, him naked from the waist down, as he begins to stroke along his penis back and forth, back and forth. He starts out slowly, getting a rhythm going, his face looking very intent and full of purpose.

"Looks like it feels good, huh?"

"That's why I do it, Sis. Bet that's why you do it, too, right?"

"Yeah, but it's really different from the way you guy's do it."

He's picked up speed, going faster now, making little moans.

"Mmm, mmm, won't be long now, watch what happens ... UUH, UUH, uuh, uuh, ooh, ooh," and creamy-looking, white goop goes flying from the end of his dick spurting out in trails six or eight inches out.

"Wow, cool. It really flies out."

"Wanna taste some of it? Get you ready to give your first blowjob?"

"What makes you think I haven't already done blowjobs?"

"Oh, I just figured. Have you?"

"No, but maybe I will someday."

"Well, here's your chance to taste what a guy's cum is like."

So, I wiped off a glob of it from his leg and put it in my mouth. Hmm.

"Little salty, not much else."

"See, now you're ready to give your first head. You can always try me."

"Um, well, I'll pass, thanks. But, I appreciate the demonstration. I have another sex-ed class tomorrow, if I have any questions, I'll come to you."

"I'm here," and that was that.

The next afternoon, Donnie was in the kitchen making a sandwich when I came in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.