A Naughty Neighbourly Agreement - Cover

A Naughty Neighbourly Agreement

Copyright© 2010 by Saxon

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A married man gets an offer he can't refuse from his attractive married 33yo neighbour (I use english spellings and words by the way... arse, bottom, bum etc). Well, he could have refused the offer, probably ought to have done really, but would you?...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

On Thursday afternoon, at just after 2pm, I stood in the bedroom of Alison once again for session number 3. Officially it was going to be the same routine again, but it felt like there was now more of an atmosphere between us as soon I'd gone through her front door. I knew I was going to do something very different this time anyhow. I had to, just had to.

"Alison?" I said, before we started the rigmaroll of stripping our bottom halves.

"This sounds ominous," she replied.

"Not really. I don't think so," I said, almost convincing myself that it wasn't.

"What, Mark?"

I paused and drew a bit of a breath. I thought I'd go for it in one. "Why don't we make this thing into an affair?" I allowed the words to sink in. I hoped she would respect me for asking straight out.

She sighed softly, but she certainly didn't look angry. She said simply, "Ahhh," and she turned to me and looked me rather solemnly in the face. Well, at least she didn't ask me to leave.

"Hear me out," I said calmly. She listened. "I was thinking, what difference does it make anyway?" I spread my hands wide. "I mean, after what we've already done? I enjoy you, to be honest. I would enjoy you — a lot." I hoped my flattery would be effective. "I'm not talking about anything much different to what we'd already planned really, when you think about it. We keep it to the same 4 days, then it's all over. No more. I'm just thinking, hell — why don't we just enjoy it? We're taking a risk anyway, so why not have a good time while it lasts..."

"I love my husband," she said, cutting in. She stared at me seriously and intently. But she had not said 'no'.

"And I love my wife and my kids," I replied. I smiled at her. "None of them will know anything about this, which was our plan in the first place, wasn't it? After Friday, we go back to them, and forget all about this. There's no need to feel any more guilty about it than what we've already done."

"Just like that, huh?"

"Why not? I can cut this thing off, and I'm sure you can too. The aim is still to get you pregnant, just the same, then after Friday we've finished with each other — apart from just being neighbours of course."

"Just being neighbours," she echoed quietly, with a wry smile.

"Yes. But we will have had the fun. I'm sensing you don't want to carry on doing this thing all clinical, like a medical experiment." I laughed softly. "It's just awkard more than anything, isn't it? I may be wrong, but I'm thinking you kind of enjoyed it too? Just a little?"

"I can't say I didn't," she answered. My eyes lit up a little.

"Good. So?" I took a slightly more assertive tone. She looked momentarily taken aback, like a creature pressed into a corner she hadn't planned for. I was confident I had read her mind well: she wanted it, in principle, but she was just a little nervous about the whole thing. I reckoned in her heart of hearts she really wouldn't mind getting some proper passion unleashed on her: to be fucked and eaten senseless by an admiring male other than her husband. We looked at each other, both anticipating that that is what it would entail.

"You think you could handle that?" she asked, regaining her feminine composure. "Just two days of it — then breaking off?"

"I'm sure I could. It'll be fun, and sweet, but after that forget it, we have our lives to go back to. We draw the line, set the boundaries now."

"I thought we already had once," she said with a ironic chuckle. "Look where it's got us. The thing you are talking about is being 'lovers', isn't it, Mark?"

The 'love' word was a strong one. Maybe 'lusters' would have been be more appropriate. "Yes, Alison, something like that," I responded, with what I hoped was a charming smile.

"And you think you can take that, and then leave it after Friday?"

"Yes, I do," I said. "We're already adulterers, aren't we, technically? — twice. I think it's kind of exciting. Why don't we just be slightly more naughty about it?" I grinned, perhaps a bit too immaturely.

"I know we are. You don't need to remind me," she said a little frostily. She looked contemplative for a moment. "Relax: I'm not saying no."

She wasn't saying no. "So, if you're not saying 'no', you must saying yes," I ventured cautiously, with a seductive smile.

"You're very persuasive," she said cooly.

"Yes, I guess I am. Well, in your case I am. Sorry." I shrugged my shoulders and laughed a little.

"Don't be," she said earnestly. "Don't be sorry. I'm making a kid with you after all. I wouldn't have chosen you if I didn't like you in some way. Hell, it's a personal thing, Mark. I'm not just some kind of slut." I almost opened my mouth to tell her reassuringly: 'oh no, of course she wasn't'. But she was speaking quickly and decisively now, which was kind of hot and sending waves of excitement through me.

"He, or she, might as well be created out of something nice, I guess," she went on. She smiled with an alluring softness and frankness. "But Friday is the line, okay? After we see each other on Friday we put a complete stop to things, and we enjoy the memories."

I nearly jumped for joy. "Yes," I agreed.


I watched as she unceremoniously pulled her top over her head, her silky brown hair flopping back down onto her shoulders. She ran her hands back through her hair and behind her head resettling her luscious brunette strands, an action which necessitated pushing her chest out a bit. My eyes moved down to her bra, simple and white and containing her beautifully sized tits. I responded by stripping my own top half.

"I need your seed still, loverboy, don't forget that," she said with a smile that oozed sex. She patted her lower belly as we stood face to face, less than a metre from each other.

"You'll get it, don't worry."

"We'd better stay clear of the window," she said rather cooly, which only slightly and temporarily dampened my rising lust. We gravitated to the furthest side of the bed. "It wouldn't be a good idea to pull the curtains either."

"No, it wouldn't." For more reasons than one, I mused: I wanted to enjoy her in full daylight.

We simultaneously undressed our bottom halves, leaving ourselves in underwear, an anticipatory bulge in my pants. She was about to unclip her bra.

"Allow me," I said, moving in close and putting my arms round her back. I worked the clips loose while my mouth gravitated towards her cheek and ear. Her bra was off and my lips were against the skin of her face. She turned her partly open mouth to mine, her eyes closed and I tasted Alison's breath for the first time as we kissed. I wanted more. We locked mouths and I slipped my hands down inside her panties and took the liberty of clutching the flesh of her arse, feeling its curvature and softness.

I might have stood there kissing indefinately, but we only had 45 minutes before I had to leave to collect my kids from school. I wanted to get down to the real fun. Also, the task was still to seed her and I reckoned I could give her at least two good cums in that time, especially as there were now no shackles on passion. I sunk to my knees and dragged her panties down with me. She stepped out of them while I slid exploratory hands over her sides and hips and butt. I kissed her stomach and tongued her belly button.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.