A Naughty Neighbourly Agreement
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Saxon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A married man gets an offer he can't refuse from his attractive married 33yo neighbour (I use english spellings and words by the way... arse, bottom, bum etc). Well, he could have refused the offer, probably ought to have done really, but would you?...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The next day was a Wednesday and I had an appointment to fuck Alison again. Yes, my pretty 33-year old neighbour from across the street was expecting me at the same time, 2.15pm, to drop by and deposit my sperm between her legs. I still had to pinch myself to believe this, though not as much as yesterday. Purely 'clinical', I reminded myself, as I crossed the street. I smirked at the irony, knowing that for me at least it was far much more: give me a full-on affair with this bitch anytime.

She kept me waiting a little longer this time before letting me in. She was wearing exactly the same clothes it seemed, but presumably not the same panties. Her arse looked as fine as ever in those jeans and her breasts the same nice C-cup size in the tight-fitting brown top. I'd given it a lot of thought overnight as to how I might be able to get more touching and eroticism out of her. The decision I'd come to was to play it respectfully and do it exactly the same way, totally following her lead. Who knows? — maybe she herself would initiate something new, I could only hope. Tomorrow, however, I intended to push my luck in some significant way.

"Hi," she said. She gave me a mannered smile. We went inside her house.

"Hi," said I. "How are you? Everything okay?"

"Yep, fine." She did seem quite bright and relaxed. "Shall we have a coffee first again?"

"I don't know," I answered. "Maybe not? We could go straight up and do it. I was thinking it's quiet now, nobody phoning or calling at the door or anything stupid like that. And I'm, um, 'ready'. Have a drink afterwards perhaps, this time? I don't mind. It's up to you."

That was spontaneous. I'd surprised myself, departing from the script. Something told me she wasn't going to be so rigid about it this time. Anyhow, she could only refuse the strategy, but it seemed pretty sure that she was still set on the deed itself.

"I don't see why not," she said, a little surprised. "Probably good thinking. Eager, huh?"

She said it nonchalantly, but I considered my reply cautiously. "Well, not really, I just thought..."

"Oh, charming!" she joked gently. "Not eager? Well, you can get the unpleasant deed over with then."

"Well, of course I'm 'eager', I'm always 'eager'. I can't say it's not a nice thing to do." I returned her jokey look. I felt honesty was best at this moment.

"Oh, that's good to hear," she said. "So, we'll do it first, then drink afterwards?"

"If that's alright with you," I said respectfully.

"Of course it is." She was already drifting to the stairs and I drifted with her.

"We'll still do it the same way, huh?" she stated, as we entered the bedroom. She was asking, or was she? I wondered if I dared to suggest different. No, not today, but tomorrow. Push my luck tomorrow.

"Yea, sure," I replied. "Keep our top halves on ... and same position?"

"Yep, cool." She was already dragging her t-shirt over her head — Godamnit, only women can look so sexy doing that. I tried not to gawp as her bra straps and the creamy flesh of her torso came into view.

I waited for her to start undoing her jeans and then I began too. She had the same type of white cotton panties on as yesterday, though impossible to tell whether they were actually the same ones. Her lower half became naked: I really wanted to grab those fullsome but tidily-sized arse cheeks and get my fingers into her shit crack. I ached to kiss her nice mouth and make it full-on, proper sex. I felt a pang of jealousy that her husband presumably did all those things, and she no doubt reciprocated with like eroticism. Never mind, I would test my luck in the next two days.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.