Felt Up Sister - Cover

Felt Up Sister

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teenaged boy makes a trade with his older sister, dope for feeling her and a tit show.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Petting  

It was Friday night and mom and dad went to the Golf Club for a Dinner Dance and Social, they'd be home late. Christine was home and so was I. I have no social life and Chris is a slut. We had never been close and I was surprised she was home and not out with one of her many boyfriends.

1. Friday watching TV was my regular start to a weekend, Let's be honest I am 15 and don't have a life yet plus I hate my life. Chris was wearing one of her slut outfits, she favors skin tight jeans and a halter in the summer and tight clothes all winter. As it is summer, sis was wearing skin tight red short shorts and her usual weekend halter bikini top, two small red triangles of cloth and some spaghetti straps. In this area this was just your regular summer slut wear.

I watched Chris stand and walk into the kitchen for a coke and looked at the creak of her butt outlined in those tight shorts and her sleek back and small waist. Chris is a fox but also a major player in the whore circuit. I have always envied all the guys that get to dip their wick in Chris. If I had to describe her I'd say Southern California Classic.

Chris returned to the living room door holding a coke, "I going upstairs to get stoned on some Kona, Might be back later."

I sat and thought about my slut sister upstairs getting loaded on Kona, high grade Hawaiian Marijuana. I thought of my sister's friend Rose and how she nearly let me feel her up. Rose is Hispanic and was Chris's best friend. Last summer she even talked to me and at one of Chris's Parties, she was drunk and giggling; told me "later tonight is your night cute loser. I am going to give you a tit show then let you suck and play with my titties." Well Rose got drunker and drunker then threw up on herself after she walked outside and the girls took her home. Her dad was promoted and sent to the East Coast and I never got that tit show or to touch her. Chris has teased me a few times, Rose must have told her everything, while she was drunk and sick.

I went upstairs and sat at my laptop and was cruising the internet for about forty-five minutes when I heard a knock at my open door, Chris stood there. "I know this is a no go, but dork you don't happen to have any Kona weed do you?"

My friend Pete's older brother once sold me some Kona and I keep it ready for the future, in a pipe pouch in a small humidor I had hidden in my closet. "Yeah I do, but it is not for sale."

Chris was pretty wasted already and must have smoked all she had and this was expensive shit. "I know I am going to regret this but is there anything I can trade for some Kona?"

I did not really understand Chris or what was being offered. "Depends what's on the table, what's being offered Chris."

Chris left and I turn back to my laptop and within sixty seconds I heard her behind me. "Same thing Rose offered you."

I turned in my desk chair and asked "humm?"

Chris was totally stoned and hot; "same thing Rose offered you!" She hesitated and then stunned me "I'll give you that tit show."

I waited a few seconds, "Rose offered a tit show, plus I get to feel em and kiss em."

"How much Kona are you holding?" she asked me drunkenly.

Most kids buy a gram of Kona and the price is high. "A full ounce!"

"Oh My God" Chris exclaimed.

I went to the closet and got my marijuana out. In fact it was about an ounce and a half in a ziplock bag. I held it up for Chris to see.

"My God; you've got nearly two ounces there" she said with respect.

Chris had the look of greed, "five minute tit show and you can feel me up and kiss my nipples and breasts tonight only!"

I countered, "I get to look at your tit's, feel you up and kiss and suck your boobs as much as I want! Everyday from now on."

"No way Jose, you can look 10 minutes, feel me up and kiss and suck my tit's, maybe a week" Chris looked adamant.

Greed was showing on her face and I said "as long as I want and forever."

Chris countered "one month of tit shows and you get to feel em and kiss em."

I countered "two years."

"Two months and I am always topless, bare breasted around the house when we are alone, you can touch and feel me, kiss and suck my tits. Unlimited tit shows and feeling me up and kissing my breasts."

"Deal! Take your top off and here is your Kona."

Chris reached behind her back and I held my breath. Her top seemed to fall in slow motion and there was my slutty sister in all her splendor and bare breasted. Her breasts were conical and capped with dark pink nipples. Erect dark pink nipples. I stood in a trance and handed Chris the plastic bag, staring at her tits.

"Be right back with my pipe." She ran from the room with my stash and I felt crest fallen. In 20 seconds she returned with a pipe, a small metal cylinder, her tits jiggled as she returned in all their naked splendor. My sister had perfect breasts, round full cones and dark pink nipples. "Let me lite up then you can feel me up."

Her words were like a wave and washed over me. I gloated with success. "Tits really don't mean anything, for this much Kona you could have fucked me for the next year, you know what this shit is worth?"

Chris filled her pipe, and sat on my bed, lite her small pipe and turned towards me. "Feel me up to your hearts content brother."

It was surreal my sister smoking reefer and I reached out and cupped her full breasts, gently fondling her, her nipples hardened in my palms. I couldn't believe my luck I had traded some worthless marijuana for two months of her tits. "Chris I want a promise in writing, your breasts are mine to look at, see, feel, kiss and suck for two months!"

Chris giggled "OK, hell I'll give you one year with my titties, this shit is worth it."

Chris rose and got a piece of paper from my printer tray and sat there writing at my desk. I was one in heaven the stoned bitch was giving me tit shows and letting me feel her up for a whole year. As she was occupied, I turned on my cam in surveillance mood, the light did not come on and it was taking pictures, recording sis being felt up.

Chris returned from my desk, her breasts jiggled so pretty and she turned to me and took my hands and place them on her boobs. Pressing them into her bare breasts. "Be a little rough, I like that with my breasts. You can feel me up anyway you want from now on but this is our secret no telling your nasty friends your getting a sister tit show or it's over." she said.

I felt her up like it was the last time I'd ever feel a tit again, hell this was my first time and when she sobered up might be my last. Her breasts were firm, soft and so pretty, nipples hard and pert. Chris took my hand, holding the fingers, "twist my nipples a little" she ordered.

I twisted her nipples and she smiles, feeling up Chris was better than dreaming about it. Then Chris laid back on my bed, pulling me along. "Suck em" she said.

I was kissing her breasts, sucking her nipples and fondling her tits. This went on for twenty minutes and Chris petted my head as I kissed and sucked, her nipple was hard in my mouth as my other hand mauled her breast and twisted her nipple.

"Little brother I am sorry I didn't let you have a tit show before, your great at this, it feels nice."

Her nipple was wet in my mouth and she laid on her back, me half atop her. She was zoned out on marijuana and I started to feel her belly, then her thighs and I gently rubbed her pussy though those short, tight shorts of her. Chris was happy and loved having her breasts sucked. I keep my mouth on her breasts and was petting her smooth body the Chris started to shake. quake and whimper, I knew she was orgasming. I keep kissing, sucking and licking her breasts and nipples and then she startled me. Chris was laughing, and not angry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.