Doggy Mommy in Texas - Cover

Doggy Mommy in Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Garry arranges a trip for his 2 slaves and himself to Texas, for 2 fans that want to see her animal loving abilities live and have the money to pay the 3's expenses

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

The next morning Wendell, the chauffeur, met the Leer as it landed at the small private airport it was kept at. He saw the Hawaiian kid, Garry exit the plane leading a dog on a leash. An Asian girl followed with an Asian boy and woman following her. Willie, the pilot, brought up the rear. Wendell walked by all the rest and drew Willie aside.

"What's with the gooks?" the Vietnam vet asked the pilot.

"The kid showed up with them and the dog when I called and said we had to return to Texas. I guess that's the dog of the doggie fucking bitch at the ranch. The family, mother and twin brother-sister, are new employees for the brothel, I guess. I went to the bathroom to take a piss and found mommy sucking the Hawaiian while sister sucked her brother. I guess he's got them under his magic or whatever he uses to make people do what he wants." Willie informed him. "You take them on out to the ranch. I've got to get the plane fueled and serviced because I don't know when the boss will send us back to Hawaii and I want the plane immediately ready to go. Tell the boss I'll be out as soon as the plane's ready."

"Ok, I'll see you in awhile then," Wendell told him and went back to the limo. Everyone was inside waiting, so he just headed out to the ranch, calling ahead to tell the boss about the extra passengers and Willie's information on the in-flight sex.

As all this was happening, another Leer landed at Amarillo airport and Mary Green and Thor exited. She was greeted by her head of security. He led her to the limo and got in with her. The front car led the way with a chase car following. Both cars had 5 members of her security force as well as the drivers. With the head of security and another, riding shotgun up front, she had 12 battle tested veterans with her to ensure all negotiations or decisions went her way. She wanted to see some of the video that had been shot of Michelle and horses and then she'd decide whether to leave her in Amarillo in exchange for a 50 per cent share of the bordello business, or if Michelle and Kyle left for San Antonio with her later tonight.

Wendell arrived at the ranch first and Big Mike was out front waiting for them. He had just received a call from his man at the airport and knew Mary Green was on her way. He also knew the force she had with her and realized he couldn't compete with her force. His cowboys with pistols and rifles would be no match for her ex-Marines, who probably had automatic weapons with them, and knew how to use them if a firefight broke out. He had Pete send them back out to the herd. He was hoping to get Garry's explanation of the Asians and then the two of them would meet with that bitch, Green. When his limo stopped, the back door opened and he saw a beautiful Asian woman start to exit. She paused with one foot out of the vehicle, giving him a good long look at the crotch of her red panties under her skirt. When she finally got out and straightened up, he guessed she was probably 5'5, 120 lbs, with long black hair and brown eyes. A girl exited next, again pausing to flash her panties, blue, at him. She was probably 5'3, 95 lbs, and like her mother, who she was a younger spitting image of, she had long black hair and brown eyes. Big Mike paid no attention to the boy who followed her out other than to notice the family resemblance in his face. He was 5'5, like his mother, 140 lbs, with black hair and eyes. A dog bound out of the vehicle next followed by Garry. Garry left the 3 Asians by the car and approached Big Mike.

"I've got a little family for your enterprise. I had the mother and daughter under my spell when she told me she had a son. I had never seen him with the 2, so didn't know about him till then. I decided the hell with it, maybe San Antonio will want them if you don't." he told Big Mike. "Mom is Mai Ling, daughter is Su Ling, and the boy if Mac Ling."

"Ok, Mary Green will be here in a couple of minutes," Big Mike informed Garry. "She has 12 of her security with her so we'll have to go along with what she decides. I'll pay you for these three, and then try to trade them for Michelle and Kyle. She could have brother-sister incest, as well as mother-son and mother-daughter, for her website. She'd also have mother-animal and daughter-animal for the bestiality site, so I'll give you the $150,000 for them and hope she'll trade."

Mary's 3 car convoy pulled into the drive behind Big Mike's car and the 10 guards from the front and rear cars and the shotgun passenger from her car all exited carrying M16 rifles. Big Mike knew he had been right in sending his men from the home ranch area. It would be a bloodbath if he tried to resist what this bitch wanted. Mary's head of security got out and looked the area over, checking for security, and then nodded at her to go ahead and exit, it was clear. Mary exited and Big Mike saw her in person for the first time and instantly thought he'd like to fuck that. She looked everything over, spending a full minute checking out the Asians and dog. She called Thor and he exited and came to his mistress and then the two of them walked to Big Mike and Garry. The head of security and 2 others followed a step behind, as the other 8 kept scanning the surrounding area and the windows of the house.

"Hey fat boy, what's with the Asians and dog?" she asked as she got to them.

"They're new slaves, but the dog is Bernard and he belongs to Michelle and Kyle. He was staying with my dog while we came to Texas but I decided to bring him to them since they're not returning to Hawaii," Garry replied as he flushed at her reference to his weight.

"Why don't we skip the name calling and go into my office to talk business?" Big Mike said, pointing to the house.

"Ok," Mary said. "Let's discuss business. I hope your office has a TV because I want to see a video as Michelle fucks a horse."

"Of course we can watch a video of that. Or we can watch her with both my dogs and the donkey as well."

"I've seen her fuck dogs and the donkey don't interest me right now. I want to see a horse cock in that bitch, and then I want to discuss her future. This afternoon I want to try a horse cock while I suck off Kyle. That boy has delicious cum."

"Of course, I'll even film it myself so you'll have it to remember the experience." Big Mike said. The three went into his office and he showed one of the videos of Michelle with a horse fucking her.

"Look at the cock bulging her abdomen out, "Mary exclaimed. "You can see it moving in and out in it. Will that cock do that to me also?"

"Probably," Big Mike said. "I'll be sure to do a good job capturing that on film for your video. Now, since this is ending, yes he's pulling out now, look at all that cum gush out of her pussy, let's discuss what it would take to keep Michelle here in Amarillo."

"There are 9 other women and 2 men in my consortium that owns Michelle and Kyle. I'm willing to give you Michelle and $75,000 for the 3 Asians and Kyle. You don't need Kyle for your business and I want him. I also get fifty per cent of the bordello business. I'll give you an additional $25,000 to you to help cover the cost of the whore's bunkhouse/living quarters." Mary responded to Big Mike and then looked at Garry. "You will come to San Antonio with me and I'll get everyone together for a meeting. You'll place them all under a spell to think the Asian family is what we bought and to forget buying Michelle and Kyle. In return for that, Big Mike and I will inform any I.R.S. or other government agencies that contact us that the money in your account was paid to you, by us, for consulting work done for us. We'll also inform them that you are contracted to do more work for us, so any further money transfers to you will also be explained."

""Why's that?" Garry asked.

"The banks are required to report and deposit $10,000 or more. The government is probably looking at you now over Mary's transfer of $100,000 to you. They'll definitely get interested after they hear that I transferred another $150,000 into your account." Big Mike answered him before Mary could explain herself.

"Now let's see if I have this correct. You take the Asians and Kyle. I get to keep Michelle and get $100,000 from you for that arrangement and a one half interest in the bordello. Garry goes with you to San Antonio and controls your business partners so they forget they bought Michelle and think they bought the Asians. But why do you want Kyle?" Big Mike asked.

"That boy ate my pussy like it's never been done before, I sucked him off in return and his cum is delicious. I'm going to send him to college to learn business and become my assistant as well as being my sex toy from now on. You said he has one of your maids as his fuck toy, Carmen I think, that we need to discuss also," Mary answered.

OK, I'll agree to all of that and I'll allow Carmen to go with you to fuck the boy and work in your mansion as a maid for another $10,000. You'll own her ass just like any other slave in history. I bought her and Maria from their fathers to be maids and cum buckets for me. Garry gets $50,000 a head for employees to the bordello, that means $25,000 from each of us and I'll even give you access to my stallions whenever you need a horse cock shoved up your cunt. Is that all okay by you?" Big Mike asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.