Doggy Mommy in Texas
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Garry arranges a trip for his 2 slaves and himself to Texas, for 2 fans that want to see her animal loving abilities live and have the money to pay the 3's expenses

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

The next morning everyone met for breakfast at 7:30. Carmen and Michelle were both dressed in blue lingerie only as Kyle escorted them up to the house, one on each arm. He was smiling like the cat that had ate the canary, both women had his cum in their belly. They had both worked on his hard cock to wake him up and his mother, Michelle happened to have it in her mouth when he filled it with his seed and she had immediately dripped some into Carmen's open mouth and they had then French kissed for several minutes passing it back and forth with their tongues and finally swallowed. Everyone said morning to each other as they all sat down for breakfast. Maria then entered the room dressed like the other two women except her lingerie outfit was white. Big Mike had told her to wear that as she was going to the barn with them this morning to assist as needed.

By 8:00 Kyle and his two women and Big Mike with Maria were all headed to the barn. Upon arrival Big Mike led Maria to the stallion they were using that morning and they led it back to the makeshift studio. Michelle had already removed her thong and situated herself on the hay awaiting her lover. Garry, with Carmen's assistance was preparing the 2 camcorders for that mornings filming, one for Michelle and 1 for Maria, who didn't know that she was about to be doggy fucked as he filmed it. But when Pete entered the barn with the two German Sheppard's Maria quickly dropped her thong and called them to her.

"Come on boys, come fuck me. Oh God my pussy is wet thinking of your big hard cocks, come on and fuck me," she begged. Kyle had started filming as the dogs entered and was catching it all as Carmen went to Maria. As Big Mike and Pete held them, she grabbed a doggy cock in each hand and stroked them and as they peered out, she quickly went from one to the other giving them licks until enough was out she could suck each of them. When they were fully ready the two men placed their front paws on Maria's shoulders and Maria grabbed the cock in front and guided it to her pussy as Carmen helped the one behind find her ass. When Carmen got Maria's ass penetrated she returned and dropped to her knees in front of Kyle, removed his hard cock and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue fluttered over it as she bobbed her head up and down while Kyle filmed the dogs, now pounding Maria from front and rear.

Maria had never felt anything so fantastic. Both her lower orifices were filled and felt stuffed. She quickly learned, like Carmen the day before, to rock fore and back and meet their thrusts. She felt that warm sensation in her belly and knew her orgasm was building and increased her thrusts in speed and ferocity, trying to force both cocks to fully impale her. She felt both knots enter her and the dogs stop thrusting as they tied to her and she went over the top and screamed her joy at the feeling overwhelming her senses as she had the most intense orgasm of her life and the dogs commenced to stroke her body again. The intensity of her first orgasm paled by comparison to the one she had as she felt both dogs begin to flood her passages with their hot cum.

"OH YES!!!! FUCKING RIGHT, CUM YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, FILL ME WITH YOUR SPERM!!" She screamed, "OH FUCK I'M CUUMMMINNNGGG!!!" Her hips violently thrust forward and back as she clamped her vaginal and anal muscles around the cocks in them and tried to squeeze every drop of cum from their balls as her own orgasm started to subside. Big Mike and Pete moved to her and held the dogs until they could get down without injuring her. Maria went to her knees, they were trembling from the force of her orgasms and would not support her. Big Mike gestured to Pete and they both pulled their cocks and presented them to Maria who grabbed one in each hand and started stroking. Kyle pulled from Carmen's mouth to move to where he could capture the action and she followed on her knees and attempted to suck his cock back in.

"No baby, no more sucking," he said, never taking his eyes off the action as Maria sucked Big Mike in and began bobbing her head on his cock as she kept stroking on Pete's. "Bend over in front of me and back up. I want my cock up your ass. Once it's buried there, fuck me." Carmen quickly obeyed her new 'boyfriend' and bent over, pulled the crotch of her thong aside and shoved back onto his cock and buried it in her ass. She began to thrust in and out as she watched Maria pull off Big Mike's cock and engulf Pete's as she started stroking on Big Mike's. Her tight ass and the action going on in front of him quickly had Kyle firing his cum deep into her bowels as both the other men grunted and Maria pulled her head back, stroked both cocks vigorously as she opened wide and allowed both cocks to commence firing rope after rope of cum into her waiting mouth.

With all three of them satisfied for the time being, Big Mike told the two maids to get the Stallion's cock ready for Michelle. They quickly approached the horse and sank to their knees on opposite flanks and started stoking his sheath. The stallion's nostrils flared at the scent of dog cum as it ran out of Maria and Carmen's wet cunt floating on the air. Cookie came in and told Big Mike that Willie had sent a message and wanted to talk to him.

"Pete I have to go to the phone. When that stallions ready, feed his sausage to Michelle's cunt."

"Right boss, when you return we'll be watching it slide in and out of her through her abdomen." Carmen saw the head peek out and quickly twirled her tongue on it, tasting his earthiness and gathering pre cum into her mouth. With Maria stroking with both hands and Carmen's lips glued to his cock head as her tongue twirled madly over it, the stallions pussy wrecker was soon ready to do that job and wreck Michelle's. If this kept up, she felt her pussy would never return to normal and horses would soon be the only cock she would feel inside her. Big Mike got up to the house and called his pilot, Willie, in Hawaii.

"What do you need Willie?" he asked.

"Boss, that kid says he has his eyes on an Asian mother-daughter set, Thai, he thinks. How long you want me to stay in case he gets you something for your business?" Willie replied.

"I got no need for the Leer right now, so go ahead stay a couple days, take some vacation there." Big Mike answered.

"Okay boss, I'll call in a couple days."

"Okay Willie", Big Mike hung up and checked the time, 11:00 AM, she'd be in her office, so he checked a note and called San Antonio.

Several days earlier one of Mary Green's security men had returned from Amarillo and informed her that Big Mike was the job up there and she laughed as she had known he would be. She heard how his limo had left the airport with Michelle on her knees sucking his cock and was expecting him to call her. She had heard of his idea for an animal whorehouse from contacts up there and when Michelle had shown up and had to go to Amarillo, she knew what was cooking. She had expected Big Mike to call as soon as he found out Michelle was already sold. Now it was anti-climatic as her secretary informed her he was on line one.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.