Naked in School - The Reporter - Cover

Naked in School - The Reporter

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 1: Wednesday

"You want me to do WHAT?" asked Mary, not believing what she had just heard.

A few days earlier, there was an editorial meeting of the All News Network (A.N.N.). Ken Kingsley, the editor in chief of the network was speaking to the editorial board.

"We have been informed of a new program that has been started in some school district in the South. The packets in front of you give you a brief synopsis of what they are calling The Program. I will give you a couple minutes to read over the information." Ken sat down, picked up his own packet of information and reread it. It didn't take long for sounds of shock and disbelief to come from the other members of the board.

"I don't believe this."

"This can't be happening."

"Ken," said Joe, the editor, "are you sure about this? I really can't believe that any school would start something like this."

"I didn't believe it either, Joe, but I have a contact in one of the school districts and they confirmed that this is happening in their school. It has only been going on for a couple of months."

"What do you want to do about it," asked another board member.

"I was thinking that we send a reporter in undercover, sort of, to investigate it and give us a report," said Ken. "We could run it as a feature story."

The discussion went on for a few minutes. In the end, it was decided that they would send a reporter into the school and find out all they could about The Program.

"Who are we going to send?"

"I don't know. It can't be one of our regular reporters, as they are too well known and they are too old to be high school students," said Ken.

"We need to find someone who no one knows," said Joe. "Also, should we send a female or a male?"

"I think that we should send in a female. A male might get too involved to be objective," said Ken. The rest of the board agreed with him. "Now, all we have to do is find a reporter. Any suggestions that you have for the reporter, let me know at the meeting on Wednesday."

Mary Miller didn't understand why she had been called to the boardroom. She was just a new employee and she had only been at A.N.N. for a couple of months.

"Hi, Ms. Miller. Thank you for coming to this meeting," said Ken.

"My pleasure, Mr. Kingsley," said Mary. "However, I really don't have a clue why I'm here."

"Is it okay to call you, Mary," said Ken, wanting to put her at ease as much as possible.

"That is okay with me."

Ken wanted to fully explain, but he didn't want to scare her off. "We have been made of a situation that we are very concerned about and we want to get a first hand account of the situation that we can report accurately on."

Joe continued with the explanation. "We want to send a reporter in to witness what is happening in the school and give us a report."

Ken took over and said, "We don't have any reporters that we could send because they are too well known and too old to be high school students. When we saw you in the office, we thought that you would be a good candidate to be the reporter."

"While I appreciate your confidence in my ability, at this time, I'm not all that interested in being a reporter," said Mary.

"We understand that, Mary, but concerning the story and situation, it was the opinion of the editorial board that you would be able to fit into the school environment. One major consideration is that you are not that much older than the students in this school and you also look, age-wise, again, close to the age of these students," said Joe. "This could be a great opportunity for you, no matter what part of journalism you would like to pursues. Not many people would have a such a major opportunity so early in their career."

"Mr. Kingsley, if I turn down this assignment, will this be held against me?" asked Mary, concerned about her career.

Ken had to think about this for a few seconds. He didn't think about Mary being concerned about how a refusal would effect her career. "Well, that is quite a question, Mary," said Ken. "No, it will not be held against you, but we hope that you will consider it and due to the nature of the story, we will need a decision right away."

Joe continued. "There is a packet of information in front of you. We would like you to study it thoroughly. You can stay in here, if you would like. We will give you some privacy while you study the information."

"Thank you, Mr. Kingsley." As the members of the board thanked her and left the boardroom, Mary picked up the packet in front of her and started to read it.

About a half-hour later, Ken reentered the boardroom and talked to Mary. "What do you think?"

Mary closed the packet and looked at Ken, with a look that he couldn't read. "I have to admit that this is one of the weirdest thing I have ever heard about."

"Now that you have all the information that we have, will you take the assignment?"

"I don't know. I guess I could handle what is going on in that school," said Mary. "I guess the thing that I'm really concerned about is, 'what if I'm picked to be part of this'. I'm not sure that I could do that."

"You will only be there for a week, two max. Unless you do something really stupid or if you are just plain unlucky, you should be able to get in and out of there without anyone really noticing you." Ken stopped and had a thoughtful look on his face. "Mary, I'm not trying to be nosy, but have you ever been nude in public?" Mary shook her head. "Other than a doctor, has any male seen you naked, in the last couple of years?" Mary said that her boyfriend had seen her nude, but no other male. "Mary, I have been in the news business for many years and I have had to do some things that I really didn't want to or liked to do, but I had to do them to get the story."

Mary wanted to say that she didn't understand what Ken was saying, but she really understood what he was saying.

"Sometimes, while it may not be pleasant, you have to 'take one for the team'," said Ken. "If you have to be naked in front of a bunch of horny teenagers, that will be your 'taking one for the team'."

Mary was confused. She understood what Ken was saying and it was something that she probably should do, but she really didn't want to be in a position where she would be naked in public.

"Mary, we need to get a decision from you, so here is the deal," said Ken, who Mary thought was getting impatient, which he understood. "For the time that you are on this assignment, you will be paid the salary of starting staff reporter. If you do have to be naked while there, we will double the salary for the whole time that you are there."

Thinking about it, it seemed like a good deal and she decided that if she did have to get naked, no one she knew would see her, so what did it matter. "Okay, Mr. Kingsley, I will do it."

"Good, Mary, very good. We will get all the details together and give them to you," said Ken. Mary started to get up, when Ken said, "I was just thinking, if you would like, we can alter your appearance."

"I was just thinking, no one will know me there, so I don't know if that is really necessary," said Mary.

Ken smiled as he said, "That may be true, Mary, but remember, there are going to be cellphone and digital cameras in the hands of teenage boys. There is a very good chance that your picture could end up on the Internet."

Mary gasped at the thought of naked pictures of her, available for anyone to find. "I hadn't thought about that. Maybe that would be a good idea."

Looking at the rookie reporter, Ken said, "If you would like, we could change your appearance. Since you have blonde hair, we could cut and dye it black. Do you wear contacts?" Mary shook her head no. "We can get you glasses with plain lens for you. Do you have any tattoos or piercings other than you ears?" Mary said no.

"That sounds good, Mr. Kingsley," said Mary. "Is there anything else?"

"No, I think that it all. I will let the makeup department know that you will be coming down for a makeover and they will get you set up."

As Mary got up and started to leave the room, Ken stopped her. "There is one more thing and I'm a little embarrassed to mention this to you."

"What is it?"

"Is your pubic hair the same color as the hair on your head?"

"Excuse me?" asked Mary, not sure about what she had just heard.

"I asked you, what color is your pubic hair," said Ken.

"Why?"

Ken replied, saying, "You have very light colored hair. I was just wondering if your pubic hair is the same color. Most guys think if a blonde has dark pubic hair, then they aren't a natural blonde. If you happen to have to be nude, it would look really strange that you have dark hair on your head and a blonde bush."

Mary was surprised, but Ken's comment made sense. "Oh, I see what you mean. Yes, my pubic hair is a little darker, but the same shade."

"Then, you will need to do something about that before you go."


TUESDAY

Mary was waiting at the airport for the couple that she would be staying with. Betty and Tony Rogers were friends of the A.N.N. regional editor. After getting her luggage from the baggage claims area, she walked to the front of the airport. Her cellphone rang.

"Hello."

"Is this Mary? This is Betty Rogers."

"Yes, this is Mary."

"Hi," replied Betty. "We are sorry that we are late, but we got tied up in traffic. We should be there in a few minutes."

"That is okay. My plane was a little late and I just got my luggage. I'm in front of the Skywest Terminal."

"Okay, we will see you shortly."

"Okay." Mary closed her phone and walked out in front of the terminal. After waiting for about 10 minutes, a car pulled up in front of Mary and a lady stepped out. "Are you Mary?" Mary said that she was. "I'm Betty. Pleased to meet you."

A man stepped from around the car and said, "Hi, I'm Tony. Let me get your bags." Tony picked up Mary's bags and put them in the trunk. Mary got in the back seat, while the Rogers got in the front. Soon they were on their way.

Betty asked if Mary wanted to get something to eat. Mary said that she was hungry, so they stopped at a restaurant. As they waited for their food, they discussed why Mary was here.

"From what I understand, A.N.N. got a tip about this naked in school program had started. The editor thought that the network should investigate this program. They thought that they couldn't use any of their regular reporters, so they asked me if I would do it."

Betty asked, "Aren't you afraid of having to be nude in school?"

"I don't really wanted to do this, but if I have to get naked, except for you, no one knows me down here and I don't normally look like I look right now."

"Really?" asked Tony.

"Actually, I'm a blonde and my hair was about six inches longer than it is now," explained Mary. "Also, I don't wear glasses." Mary opened her purse and got her driver's license out and handed it to Tony.

Tony looked at it and then handed it to Betty.

"Looking at your license and looking at you and I would think that this would be the license of someone else."

"That was the idea." Taking back her license, Mary said, "What do you think of The Program?"

"Well, we are totally against The Program. We think that it is a disgusting thing to make young children to run around naked and to be forced to do things that they don't want to do."

"I can understand that," said Mary. "What is the sense of the community about The Program?"

"I don't really know. Most of our friends go to our church and most of them feel the same way about it," said Tony. "The stores like the idea of public nudity. They give discounts to nude shoppers and nude shoppers, especially the girls, draw more shoppers to the stores. I guess there is no middle ground when it comes to The Program and public nudity."

"One reason that we come here is that this restaurant doesn't permit nudity," said Betty.

"People can be nude anywhere?" asked Mary.

"Just about," said Tony.

"The information that my boss got just said that nudity was just in the schools," said Mary. "The public nudity will be an interesting angle to the story."

The conversation changed to other subjects and then they headed home. When they got home, Betty showed Mary where her room was. Since it had been a long day, Mary said good night and went to bed.


WEDNESDAY

Mary woke up and after relaxing for a couple of minutes, she got up. She went into the bathroom and started the shower. After taking a nice hot shower, she put on her robe and walked back to her room. Taking off her robe, Mary took a look at herself in a full-length mirror. She thought that she looked pretty good in the nude. Of course, between her neck and waist, she looked pretty much the same, but above her neck, she looked pretty different. Her longish blonde hair was quite a bit shorter and jet-black now. She put on her glasses and she thought that her own parent wouldn't recognize her looking like this. So, if she were nude in public, no one would recognize her when she went back to her own blonde hair.

Looking at her crotch, she saw a smooth hairless pussy. She missed her cute, blonde bush, but she knew that she could grow it back, but she kind of liked the look. 'I look like I did when I was ten," thought Mary.

Looking at the clock, Mary decided that she had to get dressed. A few minutes later, she went downstairs and found some food on the table, fixed herself some breakfast. Betty and Tony had already left. After eating, she went back upstairs to finish get ready for school.

The Rogers lived a few blocks from the school, so instead of using the car that A.N.N. had rented for her, she decided to walk to school. It didn't take long before Mary was at the entrance to Wilson Senior High School. She went into the school and was looking for the office. She asked a student where the office was. Following the directions, Mary entered the office. Going to the counter, Mary told the lady there that she was to enroll. Mary gave the lady the transcript that was prepared for her.

About a half-hour later, Mary was finished getting her schedule from the guidance advisor. As she left the office, the bell sounded for the change of class and the hall quickly filled up with students. It didn't take long for Mary to see her first nude students. First, she saw a girl walking toward her. Mary really looked at her, trying to determine if the girl was embarrassed, but couldn't.

When she entered her first class, which was Algebra, she handed her class card to the teacher and was told to find a seat. Mary always liked to sit in the front row. After the bell rang, the teacher stood up and announced, "Rob, are you interested in getting Relief?"

Turning around, Mary saw a naked boy, sitting toward the back of the class. He stood up and said, "Yes, sir, I would like to get some Relief."

"Come on up." Rob walked up to the front of the class and turned to face the class. "Would you like to do it yourself or would you like some assistance?"

From reading the information about The Program, Mary knew that boys could take Relief at the beginning of the class, by masturbating or having someone else masturbate them. Rob came to the front of the class and stood to the side of Mary's desk, so she had a really good view of his penis. It wasn't the first time that she had seen a penis, but it was the first one in awhile. While she was trying to be objective, Mary was enjoying the view.

Rob said, "I would like some assistance, please, Mr. Robin." Mr. Robin asked the class if anyone would like to help Rob. Looking around, Mary saw that most of the girls had raised their hands. "Sylvia, would you help me, please?"

An attractive girl came up to the front and stood next to Rob. Mr. Robin said that they had five minutes. Positioning herself, Sylvia reached down and gently took a hold of Rob's cock.

It didn't take long for Mary to realize that this wasn't the first time that Sylvia had handed a cock. Before Sylvia had started the handjob, Rob's cock was semi-flaccid, but once she started, Rob's cock quickly stood at attention. Looking at Rob, Mary could tell that he was enjoying the handjob that Sylvia was giving him. 'Duh, ' thought Mary, 'what normal guy wouldn't like a handjob, especially from a pretty girl.'

"Mr. Robin, could I have some tissues, please?" After getting the tissues, Sylvia gave Rob a few more strokes and then he shot his sperm into the tissues.

After he shot off and was able to catch his breath, Rob said, "Thanks, Sylvia. That felt really good."

Sylvia gave Rob a little kiss on the cheek. "I enjoyed it, too. Anytime you need a 'helping hand', all you have to do is ask."

While Sylvia and Rob went back to their seats, Mary couldn't believe that she was sitting right next to a naked boy, who got a handjob from one of his classmates. Mr. Robin started the class, but Mary had a hard time concentrating, after seeing what she had just seen.

After the class was over, she was going to talk to Rob to see what he thought about all of this, but when she left the classroom, Rob had disappeared. The rest of the morning was pretty calm and uneventful. As she started to go into the girls' room, another naked boy was leaving. 'This is just too much, ' thought Mary.

At lunchtime, Mary went into the cafeteria. After getting her food, she looked for a table to sit at, when she saw Rob. After going to the table, Mary said, "Can I sit with you?" Rob said it was okay. "Hi, I'm Mary," said Mary sitting down across the table from him.

"I'm Rob. Pleased to meet you."

"Same here."

"I saw you sitting in the front row in Mr. Robin's class," said Rob. "I guess you had a close up view of me getting Relief." Rob could see that Mary was blushing.

"I'm a new transfer her and I have never seen that before ... in school. I don't see how The Program got approved," said Mary. "I'm thinking about being a journalist. Could I ask you some questions, like a news interview, but just for practice."

"Sure. Why not?" said Rob.

"If I publish this article, I will not use your name, but I would like to know your age and grade."

"I'm 17 and a junior."

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"Just a sister, age 15."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No, I lost that at 15. I have had sex with 4 girls."

"How did you find out about The Program?"

"There was no advance warning about it. It was about the third week of school when they called some of the students down to the office and when they came back, they were naked. It was kind of a shock to see naked boys and girls walking around the halls."

"I have heard that The Program is mandatory, but if it wasn't do you think your parents would have put you in The Program?"

"I don't know. Probably not. I haven't my parents or sister naked in a very long time."

"What don't you like about The Program?"

"There aren't any secrets. A guy can't say that he is a foot long and when he is in The Program, everyone can see exactly how big he is. Girls can't hide the size of their boobs. About the only secret that can be kept by someone in The Program is if a girl is a natural blonde and the only way they can keep that is if they shave."

"How about things that you like?"

"You saw one reason in class. Getting Relief, especially when a girl does it for you. Most girls just do handjobs, but a few will give a boy a blowjob. The thing I like the best is showering with the girls after gym. What straight guy wouldn't want to be in a shower with a bunch of girls? I never knew how varied girls' tits, pussies and asses could be. It has been quite an education."

"It is almost time to go, Rob. I appreciate your time and answers to my questions."

"Glad to help you out," said Rob. "I will be looking forward to reading your article."

For Mary, the rest of the day was uneventful. She did see a girl agreeing to Reasonable Requests. Mary felt bad for the girl, as she had to pull open her pussy lips and then bent over and pulls her ass cheeks apart. Why a guy would want to see a girl's asshole was beyond her. For her article, she watched for awhile and then continued on to her last class of the day.

When she got back to the house where she was saying, she called Ken and told him about her day. She said that she would e-mail him her article of her first day.

Mary turned on the TV. After a couple of hours, Betty and Tony returned home. They had brought home some Chinese takeout for dinner. Mary helped Betty get the food ready and then the two women took the food into the dining room.

As they were eating, the conversation covered a wide variety of subjects. Finally, it turned to school and The Program. Mary told them that The Program was indeed taking place in the school. She told them that she had seen, but knowing that they didn't approve of The Program, didn't give them too many of the details of what she experienced.

After dinner, Mary and Tony went into the living room to watch TV and after cleaning up, Betty joined them. The three of them watched TV and talked for a few hours. Finally, Mary decided that she would go upstairs and get ready for bed. After using the bathroom, Mary changed into her PJ's. Opening up her laptop, Mary checked her e-mail and composed and sent some e-mails. Finally, getting into bed, Mary quickly fell asleep.


THURSDAY

Mary arrived at the school early. Part of The Program was that the students in it had to take off their clothes before they entered the school. When she got there, a group of other students were already there. About 10 minutes before the first bell, a couple of The Program students arrived. They went to the tops of the stairs and started to strip. This school had grades 9 though 12 and there were two boys and girls from each class in The Program and they had to be at the school before the first bell rang.

Finally, all the students arrived and undressed. Mary was enjoying watching the students undressed, but she was trying to view what was going on with an objective eye. She noticed that all the students were nervous, but the younger students seemed more nervous, but they did strip without any hesitation.

After they were nude, The Program students stood by the door. Some of the other students made them pose and expose themselves. Looking at some of The Program students, she could tell that they were, at least, slightly humiliated, but they gave it their best effort not to appear embarrassed. As she watched, Mary felt sorry the most for the 9th and 10th grade girls who had to submit to being fingered, exposing their pussies and assholes and having their nipples twisted and tweaked. The 11th and 12th grade girls seemed to be handling it better than the younger girls.

Looking at the boys, they seemed to be handling the inspections a lot better than the girls. 'What boy wouldn't like a girl to be playing with their penis, ' thought Mary. She could see that most of the boys had a hardon and they seemed embarrassed. Mary decided that she had to talk to some of these students.

The first bell rang and the students started to file into the school. Mary followed and soon she was in her homeroom. After the regular morning routine, Mary headed toward her first class, which was Algebra. Mary surprised herself, as she was disappointed that Rob didn't request Relief because she had enjoyed the show of Sylvia jacking him off. Since Mary didn't have that much experience with penises, seeing Sylvia giving Rob a handjob made her wonder what it would be like to do that to a boy. She wondered what Ken would think if she gave a boy a handjob.

The rest of the morning went uneventful. When Mary went to the cafeteria, she saw one of the younger girls that she had seen submitting to the Reasonable Requests before school. Getting her tray of food, Mary went over to the girl and asked if she could sit with her. The girl said sure and Mary sat down.

"Hi, my name is Mary."

"Hello, I'm Anna."

The two girls made small talk for a few moments and then Mary told Anna. "I saw you this morning before school submitting to a Reasonable Request. I'm thinking about becoming a reporter and I wondered if I could ask you some questions about The Program?"

Mary could see that this was something that she wasn't thrilled about, but she said sure. "Okay, Anna, I will not use your name, if I publish the article, okay?" Anna said that was okay. "How old are you and what grade are you in?"

"15 and I'm in 9th grade."

"Any brothers or sisters? Parents?"

"Twin brothers that are 10. My Mom and Dad live with us."

"Virgin?"

"Yes."

"Boyfriend?"

"Nothing serious. My parents haven't allowed me to date much."

"Girlfriend?" Mary thought that she might have gone too far, as Anna started to blush. Being naked, Mary could see that she was blushing all over her body.

"Well, I have played around with girls, but not that much and not lately," said Anna. "It wasn't anything serious. Just playing around."

Mary had never played around with a girl and for a few moments, she wondered what that would be like.

"What did you think when you heard about The Program?"

"No one knew about The Program until the first day of it. A group of students were called down to the office and they came back naked. It was a real shock to everyone, especially the students who were the first ones in The Program. Most of the students couldn't believe that other students were made to be naked in school," said Anna. "It was quite a surprise for me when I turned a corner in the hall and saw a boy with his ... thingie ... sticking straight up. I had never really seen a boy's thing and I had never seen one hard."

"Did you think that you would ever be put in The Program?"

"I knew that at some time I would be in The Program, because we were told that everyone would be in it. I wouldn't have been surprised if my parents would have signed me up for The Program. They don't have a problem with nudity."

"I read in the brochure that the family members are encourage to take part in Outreach, being nude at home and in public with the student. Have you parents been nude with you?"

"Yes, we have. Before I was born, my parents had gone to topless and nude beaches and nudist resorts, so nudity in the home isn't a problem. I'm not nude in the house too much, but my parents have a hard time keeping clothes on my brothers. They really like to be naked."

"How do you feel about your brothers being naked?"

"It doesn't bother me. They do it so much and they are so young, I'm pretty use to it," said Anna.

"They have seen you naked?" Anna nodded. "How do you feel about that?"

"It doesn't really bother me, but I don't like it when they stare at my ... you know ... my pussy. When they do that, their ... things ... get hard," said Anna, blushing.

"Well, that is normal for guys of any age, I guess," said Mary.

"I guess so," agreed Anna.

"Is there anything that you like about The Program?"

"I guess it is fun to see naked boys. Some of the boys that I have seen has made me..." Lowering her voice to a whisper, " ... damp, you know, down there."

Mary had to agree with Anna, since getting a ring side seat to Rob getting a handjob made her a little damp too. "What don't you like about The Program?"

"Being naked, of course. Up to Monday, not too many people had seen me naked. I guess what I really don't like is boys looking at and touching me ... down there. Sometimes, when a boy touches me ... down there, it does feel good, but I just don't like it."

Looking at the clock, Mary saw that the lunch period was almost over. "Thank you, Anna. That was very interesting. I really appreciate you taking time to talk to me."

"You're welcome. It was kind of fun."

After lunch and after interviewing Anna, the rest of the day was uneventful for Mary. She didn't even see any naked students for the rest of the day, until they were dressing after school. She went back to the house where she was staying and composed another e-mail for Ken.


FRIDAY

Again, Mary got to school early to watch The Program students get undress. She got the sense that they were relieved, knowing that this would be the last time that they would have to do this. Some of the students had to do Reasonable Requests, but the other students didn't seem all that interested in doing it. Mary guessed that the novelty of looking at the genitals kind of wore off after four days.

When the bell rang and the students started into the school, Mary saw Anna. Going over to her, Mary said, "Hi, Anna."

"Oh, hi, Mary," said Anna. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Today is your last day in The Program. I bet that you are happy about that."

"Actually, it will not be over until Sunday night. If we attend a school event on Saturday or Sunday, we will have to do it in the nude." Anna blushed as she continued. "I like watching basketball, so I will be going to the game on Saturday and I will be have to be nude. Would you like to come to the game with me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.