Tutor Being Tutored - Cover

Tutor Being Tutored

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - High School nerd hypnotizes his tutor, an Asian college student, and shares her with his friends.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Hypnosis   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

A month ago Bob Dole had hypnotized his beautiful Asian tutor Jessica Tan into becoming his personal love slave. He took her to his friend's house on that same weekend and had her entertain their fantasies by making her dress up as some video game babe for their pleasure as well as having her have sex with them.

Bob Dole then taught his two other friends Michael and Ian how to trick their own tutors into allowing the boys to hypnotize them and also turning them into their own personal obedient loving tutor-slaves.

One fine day at school Ian invited Bob Dole, Michael as well as some other friends into coming over to his house for a sleepover on Friday Night. That one fine day was a Tuesday. The good news is that Ian's parents would be out for the weekend. The better news is that Ian, Bob and Mikey can have some real fun, since Ian was going to give the butler the weekend off too.

Ian was wealthy and lived in a three-storey mansion with a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and a pool table room.

On Wednesday evening all three boys were talking to each other online and discussing about their slaves and what they were going to make them do ... on the weekend night.

Friday Night 7PM

Everyone was sat down on Ian's lounge, watching a movie on his new flat screen television. It was Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Everyone was sat on the sofas, eating crisps from bowls and heated up garlic bread and also drinking cola from the bottles too.

"Man she is so fucking hot," commented a fat nerd named Doug. Doug was a Caucasian-American with wavy brown hair and deep set blue eyes.

"I'd like to fuck her," commented another fat nerd named Gregory. Gregory had freckles, curly red hair and a stout nose.

As for who was it that this boy wanted to "fuck" was the actress named Megan Fox, playing in that giant-robots movie.

All the boys in Ian's living room were fat nerds, all standing at 5'7.

"Hey Ian didn't you say that you have a tutor who looks like Megan Fox," Gregory looking over to Ian.

"Sure do," Ian nodded.

"Man you are so fucking lucky," cried a fat nerd named Alvin, who had wavy brown hair and brown eyes.

"Oh he sure is. Hey do you think she can like tutor us all at the same time," cried an excited fat nerd named Gomez, a fourth-generation Hispanic-American.

Ian looked at Bob and Michael. All three boys smiled at each other. After all they had a plan.

Ian's tutor looked like Megan Fox with her long black hair, her blue eyes, her tan, her fit sexy body and most importantly her good looks. Ian's tutor name was Samantha. She was a fit raven-haired bird at 22 and she also was of mixed Scandinavian and Native American descent.

As for how many boys were present in Ian's house were 8 boys. All fat nerds. All high school friends with no girlfriends and high unpopularity. There was Bob, the guy who was the first to hypnotize his tutor. He shared her with two other people in that house, Ian and Michael. Ian was a Chinese-American and Michael was African-American. Later both boys hypnotise their own tutors. The other five were Gregory, Doug, Alvin, Gomez and a guy named Kraven who did nothing all day but eat, eat, eat. He was eating the crisps far more than anyone else.

"If he ate pussy like how he is eating, he should be getting all the cheerleaders in his bed," Gomez chuckled to Alvin. Both boys laughed, knowing that Kraven paid no attention.

Kraven was not an American but originally from Moscow, Russia.

By 8PM

"That was a great film. What else you got Ian?" Alvin asking Ian.

"The Blue Ray Discs are all on the table," Ian pointing to his Blue Ray Discs, piled up nicely on his wooden table.

Gregory and Doug were looking through the film covers.

"Hey how does anyone feel about pizza? My treat," Ian screaming excitedly at everyone.

All 5 boys (exc Bob, Ian and Michael) were screaming with joy.

"Yeah. Yeah. Pizza," 5 boys screamed in unison.

"Ok. I will call them to be here but if it is a big delivery they will be here by nine sharp," Ian getting up from the sofa seat in which his father normally sat down on.

Ian motioned for Bob and Mike to get up and follow him.

All 3 boys followed Ian outside ... to where his swimming pool was.

"So what is the plan?" Bob asking Ian.

"We will call them to come here and bring pizza for us. We will ask them to pay for the pizzas and I think each of them should bring about four party-sized boxes each. I already told Samantha to come dressed up as Jennifer from Jennifer's body," Ian nodded with excitement.

Jennifer's Body was a teen horror where Megan Fox had also played as the character Jennifer.

"Awesome. I already asked Natasha to be prepared to come here tonight and dressed up as Anna Kournikova in her tennis outfit," Michael said.

"Cool," Ian licking his lips.

Michael's tutor was 6 foot tall and she looked like the Blond Russian tennis player Anna Kournikova.

"I also told her what I expect her to do tonight," Michael licking his lips.

"And mine," Ian licking his lips.

"And mine," Bob nodded.

All 3 boys took out their cell phones and made their calls. Tonight they were giving the other five boys a treat, likes of the one they never got in their miserable video game lives.

By 9PM

All 9 nine boys were sat in the lounge, watching another film X Men Origins Wolverine until the door bell rang.

"Pizza is here," Kraven sounding excited, licking his lips.

"You guys sit here. I'll go get it," Ian getting up, headed towards where the front door was.

"We'll come with you," Bob said, tugging at Mike's arm.

"Yeah we will give you a hand," Mike smiled.

Bob and Mike got up, following Ian. When both boys followed Ian, Ian looked at them and opened his front door.

"We have your pizzas master," all 3 brainwashed tutors answered in their sexy voices.

Samantha, Ian's tutor, was really dressed up as Megan Fox's character in Jennifer's body. She smiled like her. She had a top small leather jacket on and this was one where she can easily strip from. She carried 4 pizza boxes on her hand.

"So you still remember what to do in the living room," Ian smiled at his tutor-slave.

"Yes Master," Sam smiled.

She knew what she was going to do and how to behave and operate once she is in front of the other boys in the living room.

"Do you still remember what to do," Michael talking to Natasha.

"Yes I still remember how I am supposed to act once I am in front of the other boys in the living room," Natasha smiling, starting to talk in a fake Russian accent, while dressed up and looking like Anna Kournikova. She had a white mini skirt on and she had an upper white tennis outfit on her upper body. Her blond hair was tied up in a pony tail and she also wore a cap. She also carried 4 boxes of pizza.

"And you my beautiful slave do you still remember what I want you to do," Bob talking to Jessica.

"I do master," Jessica smiled sexily.

Jessica was dressed up as Chun Li from Street Fighter II the video game.

All 3 boys let their slaves walk inside the front hallway. The 3 babysitters walked behind the 3 boys, following them all the way into the living room.

"Ok guys. Pizza is here," Ian screamed.

All 3 tutors were smiling sexily at the 5 boys, carrying their pizza boxes.

"Oh my goodness. Anna Kournikova is delivering pizza to my living room," Gregory getting excited looking at Natasha.

Natasha just giggled at him.

"Hi boys," Samantha looked at all five boys, smiling and flirting with them.

"Guys meet my tutor Samantha," Ian putting a hand on her back, slowly moving it down towards her ass.

"Megan Fox you have come to us," Alvin, Gomez and Doug were dumbfounded, looking at Samantha's ... big tits.

"My tutor Natasha," Michael introducing Natasha, who was smiling and winking at the boys.

Alvin winked back too.

"Hey don't forget me boys," Jennifer giggling like Chun Li in Street Fighter II.

"My tutor Jennifer," Bob introducing Jennifer to the gang.

"Chun Li," Gomez thought with excitement.

Jennifer just giggled.

"We invited them over for the sleepover too," Ian telling the gang.

"She can sleep with me tonight," Doug mesmerised by all 3 beautiful tutors.

None of the other boys dared ask why these babes were dressed up, looking like women they wanted to have sex with. They thought that they were playing some game with the boys. No one asked why Jessica was dressed up as Chun Li and behaving like her.

Ian was kindly instructing the 3 tutors to place the pizza boxes on the table. The table was big enough to hold 6 opened up pizza boxes.

The boys dug in but still mesmerised and excited that 3 beautiful tutors were here with them. A dream come true. But in reality all 8 boys' cocks were stiffening under their pants. They wanted to fuck the hell out of these babes.

As they ate pizza, they were sat down on the couch, watching some horror movie on television. It was the Friday the 13th 2009 remake.

Before the clock reached midnight, Ian whispered to Mike's ears and then Bob's. As Bob was sat next to Jessica, he whispered to her ears. Mike who was sat next to Natasha whispered something to her ears. Ian whispered something to Sam's ears.

Later all 3 boys (Bob, Ian and Mike) got up and left the living room. Jessica followed the 3 boys.

The 3 masters had something planned for midnight.

Midnight.

The Living Room

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.