The Never-Ending Buffet - Cover

The Never-Ending Buffet

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sitting in front of Target I had a little fantasy about the first few women I saw go into the store. Walter lives out my fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie  

When my doorbell rang, I looked out and saw Carla standing there. She looked like she had been crying. I opened the door wider and ushered her in.

"Hello Carla, what can I do for you?"

"I need to talk to you Walter. There are a few things you need to know about me before we get anymore intimate."

"I shaved your pussy and dove into it head first, we aren't going to get much more intimate than that Carla."

"You know what I mean Walter, before we start dating and you get romantic with me. I just want you to know that you don't have to be nice to me to get the other women. I know that I'm not as pretty or slim as they are. I won't say anything and you can just fuck me if you want to."

"I think you already know that that won't fly Carla, but I'll tell you anyway." I guess I know now why these women wanted a kind voice and gentle touch. I figure that at some point I will find out just how all of my birds had been damaged. If Jennifer and Mika had not prepared me, I might have run off. Tonight would be Carla's time. "You are lovely. I love how soft and fulsome you are, and your breasts show that you have given life to several children and they are the more beautiful for it. You look like a mother should look; round and bouncy. I like how your hips roll when you walk and that you show a very nice cleavage in your dress. I saw some scarring, but that doesn't hurt either, at least not to me. I would be very happy to show off with you on my arm at any restaurant in the city and get envious stares from all the men. I know you to be sweet and kind, or the other women would not love you as they do. Now what is this really about?"

"I am a bad wife; I drove my husband away and made him leave me."

"I sincerely doubt that, tell me the whole story."

"Okay, but know that this is hard on me, it is not a pretty story."

"I'm beginning to realize that most of you who have adopted me have some very bad stories, but I have to know about them to keep from making mistakes and causing pain. Come on over and sit with me and tell me all about it Carla."

I led her to the couch, sat her next to me, and put my arm around her very warm, soft shoulders to pull her into me.

"My father knew Juan's father and they put us together to get married. I was content as this was about as good as I could expect. Juan was not much for romance, but he was not really cruel either, I was there to cook and clean and to bear him sons. I gave him four sons, and then there was a time when he did not come to me very often. I know now that he was seeing another woman, but I did not know it then. On one of the few times he was with me, I guess his mistress was busy or on the rag, he gave me my Carmelita. When she was born he was furious. He accused me of sleeping around and swore that she was not his child. That is when things changed, and he became mean. Carmelita and I could do nothing right and he started to beat me. When Carmelita was 6 he put me into the hospital, and that was when I met Jennifer. She didn't know that my injuries were from spouse abuse, because I was ashamed and did not tell her."

"Jennifer had to come to the house to check on me a few times and we became friends. She kept coming around and met Juan's little brother Julio. To my undying shame I did not warn her about him and let them get married. When he had their marriage annulled, I knew that she was not the problem, but it was too late by then. At least he did not beat her the way that Juan did me."

I was sure that Jennifer knew exactly how Carla had come by her injuries and had scheduled the home visits for that very reason.

"Jennifer and I stayed friends, but when Carmelita was 14 I saw Juan looking at her and I heard him comment to Julio that since she was not his child there would be no incest involved. The next time he beat me I intentionally made him very mad and when the ambulance came for me I swore out a complaint and had him put in jail."

"My family disowned me and I had to move out of the neighborhood because I was shunned. I was able to tell my mother what happened, but my father will never forgive me. The boys all went with their dad and I got Carmelita because he didn't want her. He has skipped out on all support for us; it is a good thing that I get paid well as a legal secretary, although I lost some customers who would not talk to me because of Juan."

"That all sounds like you did right. I am proud of you for standing up for your daughter. Speaking of your daughter, where is she?"

"She is at home; I often leave her by herself, now that she is over 16. Hell, she'll be moving into stage two of her graduated driver's license soon and can be out at all hours of the night. She will be okay for the hour or so I intended to be here."

"Can we go and get her? She can use Melissa's room, I would like for you to stay the night Carla; unless you don't want to be with me?"

"That is something else I needed to let you know, I can call her to come over as we live just across the street. When Amy gave me your address, I knew that I had seen you and Melissa before. Carmelita and Melissa already know each other."

"You mean that Carmelita is little Lita? She and Mel used to talk all the time. You poor thing, the boys must be all over her, she is completely beautiful."

"She turns them all away. Her father scared her of men so much that she won't date. She saw what he did to me and she knew what he had in mind for her. I hate him most for that."

"And well you should. He needs to be glad that I didn't know you then. I will not stand for that kind of behavior. Let me know if he ever tries to contact you or Carmelita. Are you ashamed for her to know what we were going to do tonight?"

"No, I am not ashamed, I don't know what she will think, but I am in no way ashamed to be with you. I'll call her and have her come over. I would like to spend the night with you."

"That's good, because after Sharon stayed with me Saturday night I find that I really miss having a warm body next to me when I wake up."

Carla picked up her cell phone and after a short conversation convinced her daughter to pack a small bag for the both of them and to come over to Melissa's house.

As we waited, Carla and I got into a very intense make out session. I was busy exploring her soft tits and nibbling on her ear when the doorbell sounded. Carla hastily got up and tried to straighten her clothes as she went to let her daughter in. Carmelita was even more beautiful than I remembered. She was just about five and a half feet of pure Latin beauty. Carmelita was a good name as her complexion was the same as Kraft milk caramels. Her bearing was straight and her wavy dark hair just reached to the firm rise of very pointy tits, un-encased in a bra, and led down to a narrow waist and then flared to the beginning of smooth, long legs any Rockette would be proud of. Her tube top, tight shorts and sandals left very little to my imagination. She looked at her mom, then at me and smiled.

"Is Mr. Simmons to be your new lover mama? Melissa always said that he was a fine gentleman who deserved a good woman. She was very concerned for him, as I was for you. I am glad mama, it has been years since you dumped that asshole and it is far past time for you to live again."

"No Lita, it is not quite like that. I will be staying tonight with Walter, but he is not my boyfriend, not per say. He is going to date all of the women in my support group. I actually am the last to get to spend time with him. He was with Sharon on Saturday and Mary and Leimomi on Sunday."

"He is dating all seven of them? That is really strange mama, what brought this about?"

Carla then proceeded to tell Lita about the last week and all the events preceding it. She also let her know about Melissa moving in with Mary and how the pregnancy was going. As she slowly wound down, I had to interject myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.