The Never-Ending Buffet - Cover

The Never-Ending Buffet

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sitting in front of Target I had a little fantasy about the first few women I saw go into the store. Walter lives out my fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie  

Sharon stayed with me Saturday night and, after she left on Sunday, I called my friend and we traded out the shitty cavalier for a nice, beige colored, Mazda 626. I put the plates on the new car and drove it out to Mary's. Sharon had told me where Mary and Leimomi lived and I called first to make sure it was ok.

Melissa was thrilled with the car, and she was anxious to show me her new home. Mary's house was a large ranch style, with what had obviously been the garage turned into a family room. The kitchen led into a dining room with a fireplace and a sliding glass door that led to a flagstone patio. The back of the house was arranged with the common bath at the beginning of the hallway and a master suite beyond it on the left. Across the hall two other bedrooms shared a bath between them. The hallway ended with a final guest bedroom. Melissa had been given the two bedrooms with the shared bath; one was being made into a nursery for the baby.

Leimomi came over as I was being shown around by Melissa and she and Mary kept busy in the kitchen. I walked in and took a deep breath.

"That smells marvelous ladies, can I be an utter cad and invite myself to dinner, or have you got guests coming?"

"We were making this up with you in mind Walter, but you have to do something for us before we sit down to eat."

"What is that Mary? For a meal that smells that good your wish is my command."

"You need to shave us again, this is already starting to itch and if you like it this way I want to keep it up."

"It would be my pleasure ladies. I won't pass up the chance to see and touch a lovely pussy anytime. I do like it like that, any puss is a joy to eat, but it is so much better when it is smooth. Do you want to do that now?"

"Why wait?"

So saying Mary led the way to the master bedroom and she and Leimomi settled themselves on the edge of the bathtub after pulling their shorts and panties down. I lathered up a couple of washcloths and set to work, Mary's cunt was very smooth and the lips were almost hidden in the folds. She looked like a very large 12 year old down there. Leimomi was a bit different; her inner lips were hanging out to where I had to be extra careful to keep from cutting one.

"You know ladies; you really didn't need this done."

"We know Walter, but it was how we decided to get you to eat us before dinner."

"All you had to do was ask, girls."

Both tasted very nice, with Leimomi being a little sweeter. They went in to the bedroom, leaving their pants and panties on the bathroom floor. Then they lay back on the bed with their legs spread. Oh, what I have to do for these women, oh woe is me, heh.

I set to, and soon Leimomi was yelling at me and calling me all kinds of names. I lifted my face from her after she suffered a severe shaking and saw that she was panting, trying to get her breath. I scooted up to plant a kiss on her upper mouth and then moved over to Mary.

"Uncle Walt, aren't you going to give these women any peace? You'd think that you had gone years without sex or something."

I looked over at the door and stuck out my tongue at Melissa. Mary looked over and said, "You keep out of this little girl, we got dibs. You can get some time with him later. Walter isn't doing anything we don't want him to."

Melissa laughed and walked away. I lifted Mary's sturdy legs and dove in, determined to get all I could out of her. It didn't take too long to ring her chimes the first time, and after two more good comes she pushed me away.

"Do you think you can do something else for my poor Polynesian friend here Walter? She has been without longer than I have."

I gave Mary a deep tongue kiss and moved back over between Leimomi's thighs. I had to undo my belt and drop my trousers but I was definitely ready, and slid right into her very slick and wet tunnel. She wrapped her legs around me and we were off to the races. Poor Leimomi was desperate and primed to the hilt. I was still hard after her second come and she pushed me off, she was unable to speak, but her pointing in the direction of her neighbor was understood, and I shifted over to the much larger Mary.

Mary was by far the biggest woman I had ever made love to and I was slightly disconcerted to realize that when we were coupled, her head was higher than mine. I was able to lean down and suck a nipple on those very large tits. I could really get used to this. There were seven different and individual women, each one wanting as much of me as I was willing to give. It was almost enough for me to revise my concepts of heaven.

"Are you safe Mary, or should I pull out?"

"Go ahead and pull out if you can, I'm safe but Leimomi is looking forward to a treat without having to take it out of me. We can try that later on."

I hadn't been real close, but the image she conjured up of Leimomi with her face buried in Mary's snatch was enough to end my active participation. I felt Mary come and pulled I out, only to be tackled to my back on the bed by Leimomi. She attached herself at my middle and almost immediately I filled her mouth with my juice. There I was lying on the bed with Mary on one side and Leimomi on the other; all three of us bottomless, but still wearing our shirts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.