The Never-Ending Buffet - Cover

The Never-Ending Buffet

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sitting in front of Target I had a little fantasy about the first few women I saw go into the store. Walter lives out my fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie  

I debated whether to call her or not. She thought that she had left me no clue as to her identity, but the caller ID on my cell phone said that her name was Jennifer Williams. I decided against contacting her, she was probably very embarrassed at her actions and I may never see her again. I had no doubt though that the memory would last the rest of my life.

She called next week, the night before I was due to take my niece Melissa to her doctor's appointment again.

"Walter, are you willing to talk to me, or are you upset?"

"I'm not upset. I understand that you were embarrassed and didn't want to talk to me last week. I'm very glad that you called me Jennifer."

"I'm at work right now, but I'd like to see you again. Are you busy tomorrow?"

"I will be at my post at Target again tomorrow. It's doctor day for my Niece so I will have some time to kill."

"So that is what you're doing, besides girl watching of course. That would be fine. Would you mind if I brought someone with me? I told my best friend what had happened and she wanted to meet you. I wouldn't be taking away prime girl watching time will I?"

"What makes you think I won't be watching the girl next to me? Now that I know what you are hiding, I want to look even more. Your friend won't have the police coming behind her will she?"

"I don't know if you are just flattering me or if you really mean it. Amy is not angry, just curious."

"I mean every word; I have no reason to lie to you. I've already visited heaven."

"Oh my, I'll see you tomorrow then."

I was barely back into my spot in my Dakota the next day when a light blue mini-van pulled up next to me. The driver was a middle-aged brunette with her hair pulled up in a bun. I was prepared to watch her get out when I saw Jennifer in the passenger seat waving at me. I got out and walked around the van to her window. I unashamedly stared at the driver's legs and decent cleavage. After appraising her as much as I could I directed my gaze at Jennifer. She was in very short red shorts and a sleeveless white blouse. I gave a soundless whistle, and then turned back to the driver.

"Hello, you must be Amy, I am Walt. What can I do for two lovely ladies this day?"

"See what I mean Amy? Get in please Walt and we'll talk for a bit, we have some questions for you."

Once I had situated myself in the middle of the bench seat, I looked up to see both of them staring at me.

"What? Have I got spinach in my teeth or something?"

Amy spoke up, "no, nothing like that. I just have trouble believing what Jenny told me. She said that you thought that she is attractive and really enjoyed being with her."

"Is that all you told her Jennifer? That I was with you last week? Didn't you tell her how good I thought you tasted or how I worshipped your lovely tits?"

Jennifer blushed very red and was kind of sputtering, not really saying anything.

"Yes she did tell me about that, is it all true?"

"I can tell you or I could show you. One of you come on back here and I'll be happy to dive in."

"Here? In the parking lot?"

"It would have to be. My niece Melissa will be done at the doctor's soon and I will have to take her home."

The two women looked at each other, then Jennifer nodded to Amy and Amy unbelted and got out of the van. She stepped back to the side door and slid it back, stepped in beside me and closed the door.

"Are you willing to do a fat old lady stud?"

"I don't see much fat Amy, very nice legs and tits yes, fat no." I put my arm around her shoulders, "just lean back and relax honey, let me drive."

I bent over and kissed Amy as thoroughly as I could. As we kissed, and she did kiss me back, I started exploring her. She was right in thinking that she could lose some weight, but it wasn't as bad as she thought. There was a small roll around her waist and her hips were collecting cellulite, but I didn't mind. She was very soft and warm.

"What is this about taking your niece to the doctor's? Why are you doing that?" Jennifer asked.

I had to remove my lips from Amy's to answer, "I'm all she has, her parents are dead and her boyfriend left when he found out she was pregnant. She doesn't like to drive as large as she is now plus her car is a piece of shit, so I help out. You're going to have to lose the shorts if I'm going to do half of what I did to Jennifer, Amy."

I was afraid that Amy would tear the shorts she was trying so hard to get them off. I was kneeling behind Jennifer when the shorts and panties came off. Amy had not trimmed her bush any more than Jennifer had and it was pretty full. I looked behind myself at Jennifer and saw that she was staring at her friend's pussy. I just nodded and ran my hands up and down Amy's legs. I started kissing at her knees, and moved forward slowly to approach my goal. I didn't want to take too long and be interrupted by Melissa's call.

As I moved between her thighs, I reached behind Amy and pulled her to the edge of the seat. I inhaled her aroma and sighed deeply. "Marvelous, just marvelous. There is nothing to compare to the scent of an aroused woman."

"I can't believe that I'm sitting here in the parking lot with my pants off waiting for you to lick me. The idea that you are going to put your face in between my legs has got me so excited I may come without you touching me. Please quit teasing me and just do it if you are going to."

"Oh I am certainly going to do it." Putting action to words, I reached forward and gave her the first lick from bottom to top. The hair was a bit of a bother, but once it was wet I was able to move it to the sides. Amy's vaginal lips were very loose and hanging slightly. I inserted my tongue between them and tried to fuck her with it. I sucked the lips into my mouth and pulled back slightly. Amy was already breathing hard and when I did that she gasped and I could tell that she came as she tried to close her legs on me.

I wasn't going to let that stop me and I renewed my attack on her by moving up to her clit. Hers was the largest clit I had ever come into contact with. My wife's was so small I had trouble finding it sometimes. This one was almost an inch long and as big around as a small child's finger. I was able to wrap my lips around it and sucked it through a very long duration climax. Amy literally howled until I let off and gave her a couple of ending licks to gather her moisture.

Just then my phone went off.

"Perfect timing Melissa. I'll tell you about it later, I'll be there in a few minutes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.