The Never-Ending Buffet - Cover

The Never-Ending Buffet

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sitting in front of Target I had a little fantasy about the first few women I saw go into the store. Walter lives out my fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie  

"What the hell are you doing?!"

I jerked in my seat and looked to my left at the stocky mid-thirties blonde standing just behind the driver's side window on my truck. "Right about now I'm being glad that I didn't drink any more coffee this morning. If it is any of your business I am girl watching. I like to look at pretty legs and this is a good place to watch."

"Girl watching; with a pair of binoculars?!"

"Of course with binoculars; that makes it so that I can see a nice pair of legs far away without having to get out of my truck."

"Well don't you think that that is very intrusive and more than a little creepy?"

"Look here Missy; I don't hurt anyone. I am only looking at what the women are displaying. I don't peep into bedrooms or sneak around stairways or anything like that. I am totally harmless and just enjoy the sight of a pretty pair of legs. What is the harm in that?"

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess there is no harm in it. I'm sorry that I startled you." With that she turned away and headed to the doorway into Target. I thought I heard her mumble something about 'at least he won't be looking at me.'

She obviously didn't know me at all. Sure she was a little stocky, but her legs had good definition and there was no extra flesh on them or her ankles. As she got a little ways away I put the binoc's on her and watched the roll of her hips as she disappeared into the store.

I was spending time at my favorite spot in front of Target. I'm not sure what it is about that store, but 90% of the customers are women, and in North Carolina in the summer most of the women wear shorts or short skirts. I still had some time to kill till my Niece got done at the doctor's office. I was her transportation during her pregnancy and I was waiting for her to call when she was done. I would take her to the doc, but I refused to go in with her. This store was only a few minutes away so it was a convenient place to wait.

I was still there when the stocky blonde came back out. I pulled the binoc's up and watched as she approached. She was wearing low heels and shorts and the ankles were definitely attractive. She got close to me and I dropped the binoculars and got a good look at her angry face.

"Now you are making fun of me" she said angrily. "Maybe I should call the police on a pervert in a white pickup?"

"Now why would you want to do that, and what do you mean making fun of you?"

"You were looking at me with those binoculars. You said that you liked to look at pretty girls. That doesn't include me."

"Come on now young lady. You may not be an anorexic runway model, but you are most certainly pretty. Most women and girls are pretty in some way and I am an equal opportunity admirer." I plead temporary insanity for what I said next. "Just because your hips and shoulders are a little wider than normal doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to have your legs wrapped around my head."

She got a shocked look on her face and backed away quickly.

"I'm sorry Miss; please don't be mad at me for being honest."

She stopped and looked at me. "Did you mean it? You would do that?"

"Boy would I." My wife of 30 years had died 3 years ago and I had never gotten enough. She was not very much into sex for the last 10 years or so and I was not one to force the issue. "There are very few women I wouldn't do that with. I bet you are a real live wire in bed. Your husband must be very happy."

"I'm not married, and when I was my husband wouldn't do that."

"Idiots show up everywhere. My sincerest apologies Miss. Lovely young women like you shouldn't be alone."

"Not your fault. Isn't your wife likely to object to you propositioning women in the parking lot?"

"She passed away so is unlikely to say anything." I have no idea why I was being so crass. She just seemed to trip my trigger.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to be rude. I need to think about this. Is there some way I could contact you?"

I couldn't believe that she was even going to consider it. I rummaged around in the consol and found one of my old business cards. I took a black marker and crossed out everything but my name and cell number. She had come back to my truck and I handed the card to her. "My name is Walter Simmons and I am available most of the time, I'm retired."

"Do you really think that I am pretty?"

Just then my phone went off. "Yes I do, but right now I have somewhere I need to be. If you would like to talk more, or anything else, please call me."

With that I started my truck and pulled away. My Niece Melissa was waiting for me in front of the doctor's office and after I pulled up, she awkwardly put her bloated self in with me.

"Hello Uncle Walt. Thanks for taking me again. I know it's silly, but I don't feel right trying to drive with my belly sticking out so much. I really appreciate all you are doing for me."

"Think nothing of it Mel. You're all the family I have left and I'm glad to help. Same time next week?"

"Yes Uncle Walt, as long as I don't go into labor first."

I stopped in front of her apartment house and went around to help her get out. Melissa's boyfriend left when he found out she was pregnant. Her father was my brother James. He and her mother were both lost in a car crash so I was all the family she had in the area. Her mother's parents lived in another state and had no interest in helping out with an unwed mother.

"I'll see you next week sweetie. Call if you need anything."

"Okay Uncle Walt. Thanks again."

I had asked her several times to move in with me, but my apartment wasn't much larger than hers, and then she would not be eligible for all of the welfare and Medicare programs. What little retirement money I had would not stretch for two, let alone three, but I was going to insist when the baby got here. I didn't like her neighborhood.

My phone went off about 7 that night. I figured it was Melissa needing something.

"Hello. This is Jennifer, from the parking lot today. May I talk to you?"

"Sure Missy, what can I do for you?"

"Do ... do you really like to do that? You know, down there?"

"Boy howdy do I. I have limited experience, but I never met one I wouldn't lick. What did you have in mind?"

"I haven't been able to think of anything else since this afternoon. I kept trying to get my husband to do it, but he never would. He said that it was nasty, but he didn't mind if I did it to him. It has been a long time since he left and I am so horny I can barely think. Can I meet you somewhere?"

"Would you like to go to dinner with me? I love Olive Garden."

"No, I'm not hungry and I don't want to be seen in public with you yet. My mother goes there all the time and I would never be able to explain you to her."

"Well I need something to eat. How about I use the drive-thru at Mickey D's and park where I was at Target? You can park next to me and get in my truck with me to talk."

"That sounds good. How long will it take you to get there?"

"Give me about thirty minutes."

I was sitting and eating my quarter pounder when she knocked on the passenger side window.

I waved her in and she got into the seat. She had changed into a short skirt and a light sweater.

"Hello Jennifer, you are looking very lovely tonight. You didn't have to dress up for me."

"Thank you. I didn't know what to wear. I haven't been this nervous since my first date, and I don't know why."

"You certainly look good. Why is it so strange to you that I like to eat pussy? I know that I am not that different from other guys and many girls."

"I know. But for some reason the idea that you would be willing to do it to me is so exciting."

"Does that mean that I am going to get a chance to taste you? I really hope so. It has been a long time since I have had the chance to eat a pussy. There is no threat, with my blood pressure medicine I probably won't even get it up. I wouldn't even need to get undressed, but I would hope to see you naked. A lovely young woman like you should know the feel of a mouth between her legs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.