Lick 'N Tiff
Chapter 11: Tiffany on Ice (Part I)

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Tiffany on Ice (Part I) - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

"Look, I don't know why I'm going. Okay?" I made a face at Licorice as he sat on my bed watching me change clothes. "Don't be mad about it."

"I'm not mad at all," Mom said from the doorway, and that was obvious. She looked pretty happy about the whole thing.

"Lick's kinda jealous," I explained to her, pulling my beige sweater over my head and shaking my hair loose.

"You didn't wear a bra to church?" Mom's smile turned upside down as I gave her a sheepish shrug.

"It's a pretty thick sweater," I said and Licorice grinned at that.

"I don't know what goes through that head of yours sometimes," Mom sighed. She licked her lips nervously and despite her best efforts, I could feel the tension between us.

"Me neither," I giggled, folding my sweater as I stood there topless. I posed deliberately, really wishing she'd look at me.

"I'd better change my clothes too," my mom decided and ever since we'd had sex, she'd been acting funny.

"Do you need help?" I asked, but that only made her blush. "I mean, do you want me to unzip you?"

"No, um ... I can manage," she said, avoiding my eyes and turning quickly.

I looked at Licorice and he dropped his chin to the mattress. He couldn't figure it out either. I mean, we'd had a threesome and a pretty good one, so far as I could tell. It had been fun and sexy and we'd all cum a lot. It hadn't changed my feelings for my mom at all. Or Lick's, since he always wanted to fuck her anyway.

But Mom ... It had to be guilt. I wasn't dumb. I could figure it out and she had to be feeling guilty about having sex with her own daughter. I wanted to talk to her about it, but I was afraid of making her feel worse, you know? I didn't want Mom to think I only loved her because we had sex, that wasn't even remotely true! I thought of it more like, I dunno ... playing Scrabble or something. Sort of a fun family activity — and kinda educational too, if you stop and think about it.

And she wouldn't talk to me about it because, well, I didn't know exactly why. I guess that's how guilt works. So we were stuck trying to act normal and pretending like nothing had changed and feeling kinda miserable about it. Sometimes I honestly wished we'd never had sex at all, you know? Especially since I'd about convinced myself that I was a lesbian. God! How was I going to tell her about that? Mom would probably blame it on herself and feel even more guilty! Like she'd turned me gay because my dog had wanted a threesome.

"It's your fault," I told Lick and he rolled his eyes at me. "So you'd better come up with a plan to fix it!"

He promised he would, but then he went to work licking his cock and giving me puppy dog eyes. I unzipped my skirt, trying to ignore him as I peeled off my red thong. I had to hide it quickly before Mom caught me. Wearing a thong to church would be worse than not wearing panties at all in her book, but I liked the idea of teasing God since he teased everyone else all the time.

"Alright, fine ... Look out..." I sighed, kneeling beside my bed and pushing Lick's face out of the way. "I'll do it, but we have to be quick."

I couldn't ever say no to Licorice and he'd asked me nicely, even using the magic word, please, and I suppose he did deserve a little something for that. Me too, since I hadn't sucked him off in like three days and I felt sorta horny for it. I wondered if dog semen was addictive or something? But probably I was just addicted to my boyfriend.

His cock had pushed out of the sheath a little, but now it had gone back inside and I didn't mind. I liked playing with his furry foreskin and I held his cock in my hand, feeling the short, soft fur and the amazing hardness of Lick's penis underneath. Dog cocks are so cool. Even when they're soft they're still hard, just not as long and thick and wet. I slid my hand up and down, licking around the opening and tickling the tip of his penis with my tongue as it began to emerge.

I let him grow right into my mouth too. I kept my lips tight around the shaft, kind of whitish and decorated with an intricate pattern of fine blue and red veins. Lick's cock would darken as he got more excited and I could already feel the small lump near the base of his prick that would soon grow into the knot. I let him hump my hand and fuck my mouth so much as he could while lying on his back. Usually I liked to take my time and keep him still, letting my boyfriend relax while I gave him a nice long blowjob, but we were in kind of a hurry today.

So I jerked him off in time with my mouth, making sure we got the sheath pulled all the way down, under the exposed knot. Believe me, you don't want to get your boyfriend's knot stuck in the sheath! He won't like it at all and besides, that bulging muscle is so much fun to kiss and lick and suckle. Licorice didn't much care for having his balls played with, but spreading my lips around the knot was just dandy for him and I did that. I licked my way down the growing shaft and used my hand to press his cock against my face while I loved the knot with my tongue.

I really wanted to rub my pussy while I sucked him off, but it's kind of a two hand job. One to hold his dick and the other to keep him calm, keep him relaxed and on his back with his paws scratching the air. Licorice is kinda funny when he gets a blowjob, but when it starts feeling really good he starts thinking about puppies. He can't help it, you know. Dogs have strong instincts and if I didn't keep him busy, Lick would jump up and throw his cock straight into my womb. Not that I'd mind that very much, but I really wanted to taste him and besides, Jeremy was coming in less than half an hour, so...

Licorice growled happily as I went back to his cock, sliding my taut lips down the shaft and tasting his watery precum. There'd be a little sperm mixed up in there, but not a lot, not yet, and I swallowed quickly and pumped his cock with my fist in search of more. Some of his juices overflowed from the corners of my mouth, that couldn't be helped though. Licorice always got super wet and I couldn't hope to keep up, but I tried.

I tried to deep throat him too, but I never could. I'd just gag and choke and get frustrated. It was totally annoying to be holding like seven solid inches of fat dog penis in my hand and only get maybe half of it in my mouth ... if I was lucky! By the time I pushed my lips around the thickest part of his cock, right in the middle, there just wasn't any more room! I could barely wriggle my tongue beneath him and I still had like four inches of cock in my hand. It didn't seem very fair to me, but what could I do? I wasn't very big and Lick had a huge cock! I wasn't gonna trade my boyfriend in for a Chihuahua!

"Tiffany? Are you getting ... Oh!"

I turned my eyes to see my mom staring at us, wearing a bathrobe and kind of playing nervously with her hair. She'd pinned it up for church, but now it fell in a golden cascade around her flushed face, and her eyes were wide, and I wished she'd come over and help me! Maybe Mom knew how to deep throat and she could teach me and...

She looked over her shoulder like she wanted to leave, but she didn't. Mom just watched me and I'd stopped moving for a second, but then I went back to bobbing my head up and down slowly, making the soft, wet sucking noises that a girl makes when she's working on a juicy prick. I swallowed thickly, filling my tummy with Lick's juices, and I knew she could hear that too. I held his cock in my fist and didn't really jerk him off so much as just squeeze him. Licorice liked that a lot and I didn't mind. He felt so amazingly hot and hard beneath my fingers.

I kind of rocked on my knees, spreading my legs a little more, even though Mom wouldn't have much of a view of my pussy. I was trying to invite her over though. I really needed some attention, just a little rub. Just a small pinch of my thrumming clit would have really made it special and I remembered how good Mom had fingered me out. How wonderfully she'd sucked my pussy the other night. God! What was she waiting for? I needed her, couldn't she see that? My body had turned pink and damp with sweat, my nipples had swollen with the pleasure of sucking off my boyfriend. She had to see those and know how badly I needed to be held and kissed and pinched and...

"Mmmm..." Mom sighed softly as she slipped a hand inside her bathrobe, finding her own pussy and rubbing herself while she watched us.

She just wanted to jill off while her daughter gave the family dog a blowjob. That seemed sorta unfair and I probably would have frowned if my mouth hadn't been full, but then I thought maybe I was just being selfish. That wasn't fair either. I didn't own my mom anymore than I owned my dog! She could do whatever she wanted and I had to admit, being watched by her was kinda cool. It made me want to do it even better than I already was, you know? Like if Mom wanted to watch? Well, I'd show her just how good a cocksucker her little girl could be!

"Umph! Ulp! Mmph!" I really had to swallow fast!

Licorice wriggled like a big black furry worm with legs as his balls emptied with a rush of hot, bitter-sweet cum. It wasn't awfully thick or anything, more like skim milk kinda, but there sure was a lot of it! I lifted my mouth and my cheeks bulged like a chipmunk as I looked at my mom and she'd slipped her robe off completely by then. She leaned against the door frame with her legs spread wide and her hips thrust towards me, pumping her wet hole with three fingers. Her other hand played with her tits, holding them and squeezing, digging her fingers into her flesh with sharp gasps and groans.

Mom was totally getting off and even though Lick was still cumming, loosing his semen in a steady stream onto his belly, I let him go. I had a mouthful of my boyfriend's cum and I was determined to share it. I felt a little dizzy as I stood up, kinda breathless and trying hard not to swallow. My jaw felt kinda numb after blowing Licorice for almost ten minutes probably. It always took him a long time to cum if we weren't actually fucking and ten minutes was kinda quick, actually ... but still a long time for me!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.