Lick 'N Tiff - Cover

Lick 'N Tiff

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 9: The Trouble with Tiffany

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Trouble with Tiffany - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

"Do you think I'm kinda..."

I pursed my lips and searched for the word I wanted.

"Weak?" I blinked at Licorice. "Yeah. Exactly. Do I have like a weak personality?"

He shrugged.

"What?" I frowned at him. "Then how'd you know I was looking for that word?"

We were sitting on the floor in the living room playing blackjack and I gave him another card.

"It wasn't a lucky guess!" I rolled my eyes. "You're such a big liar sometimes."

Licorice didn't want to hurt my feelings, but I needed the truth.

"I mean, look at that Amber chick," I said while I shuffled the cards. "It was like she hypnotized me or something ... Cut."

I dealt the cards while Licorice licked his paws.

"I didn't even think I liked her that much," I sighed. "I licked her armpits. Huh? You want another card? I got a five, Lick ... You oughta stand."

He never listened to me and I gave him a queen.

"Ha! Twenty-three," I grinned at him. "Told ya so!"

Lick gave me a dirty look.

"Anyway," I continued, "she must think I'm really desperate or something. God! I can't believe I did that."

We played a couple more hands in silence and Licorice was winning more than he was losing, which kind of annoyed me.

"Let me borrow a couple dollars," I said, reaching for his pile of money.

Licorice didn't like that idea, but I took it anyway and I wasn't gonna pay him back. I mean, he was my boyfriend, right? What did he expect!

"Strip blackjack?" I giggled. "What are you gonna take off, Lick? You don't even have a collar."

He didn't have an answer for that and I was just wearing panties anyway.

"You deal for awhile," I said, pushing the cards towards him. "You think I give out like some kinda vibe?"

He seemed to think about that for a second.

"I do?" I watched his eyes and my boyfriend wasn't lying. "I'm not a lesbian though."

Lick shrugged and I doubled down on my eleven.

"Yeah, I remember Sister Agatha," I sighed as I got a seven. "Mom doesn't count. That's totally different!"

But Lick didn't think so.

"I know she's a bitch," I rolled my eyes. "But that doesn't mean we're lesbians."

Girls were always bitches to Lick; he didn't mean it in a bad way.

"And Amber," I had to agree. "Yeah, okay. That was pretty gay, but ... Yeah, I see your point."

Lick thought I was definitely throwing off some lesbian vibes and that bothered me a lot. I knew I wasn't a lesbian. How could I be? I didn't even like girls! I didn't like boys either. I liked dogs. My boyfriend was a dog and I'll admit that sometimes my eyes wandered, you know. Like the other day I saw this seriously hot Alsatian. I don't usually go for guys with long hair, but he looked pretty awesome and I really wanted his number, but Lick was with me and ... you know. It woulda been kind of awkward.

Anyway, he had a good point. Even if my mom didn't count, and I didn't think she did because I totally loved her anyway, there was still the thing with Sister Agatha and then my experience with Amber. It seemed like they just knew they could do whatever they wanted with me and I wouldn't say no. Well, I couldn't really say no to Sister Agatha anyway, but you know what I mean. It was like she'd known exactly how I'd react, meaning I'd get all hot when she spanked me and then cum like crazy as soon as she started fingering my horny pussy.

How did she know that if I hadn't given her some kind of signal?

It bugged the heck out of me and Licorice just rolled his eyes as I spent about a half hour in front of my bedroom mirror. I wanted to see what Sister Agatha and Amber had seen, you know? Was it something in my eyes? They looked pretty blue, but lots of people have blue eyes. The way I brushed my hair? Except it had been pinned up at school and down around my shoulders when I'd met Amber. My smile? I smiled all the different ways I knew how. Happy, shy, surprised, doubtful, embarrassed ... Oh!

"Does this look gay to you?" I asked Lick, giving him my best embarrassed smile.

He cocked his head to left.

"Maybe?" I nodded, looking back at the mirror. "Yeah, I think so too."

When I felt embarrassed I sorta smiled like I had a secret. A gay lesbian secret maybe. Like I secretly wanted some girl to spank my butt and make me lick her underarms? No way! I shook my head at that. It couldn't be my smile. Body language maybe? I stood on my bed, even though Licorice teased me, and tried standing in different ways. With my arms crossed and at my sides; with my legs spread and together. I shrugged my shoulders and tilted my head this way and that.

"I just look like me," I sighed, standing on my bed wearing nothing but a pair of plain white panties.

That had probably been a mistake.

"No! I'm not gonna dance like a stripper!" I told him. "God! Where do you get that stuff anyway?"

Licorice wanted a lap dance and I ignored him. I wasn't really feeling very sexy right then, but I wondered what I'd do if some girl had been sitting on my bedroom floor, asking me for a sexy dance ... Well, what would I be doing standing on my bed in panties anyway? Duh! I really thought there was something wrong with me sometimes. I just hoped it wasn't my sexual orientation because I really liked my boyfriend's cock, you know?

"Tiffany? Are you getting ready?" Mom called out from her bedroom and that was a whole other problem. "Michael's going to be here in half an hour!"

"Yeah Mom!" I yelled back, knowing I could wait until Dr. Hanson was ringing the doorbell and I'd still be ready before Mom. She was stressing too, believe me, and I hadn't sorted that out yet either.

I had other things on my mind anyway, like...

Did my clothes look gay? Did I dress like a lesbian? I had a sudden panic attack as I opened my closet and looked through my clothes. I'd worn my uniform to school though, the same one as all the other girls, so ... No, I decided. My clothes were normal. It had to be me and that almost made me feel better except it didn't.

The worst thing was I couldn't even ask my mom about it. We'd had sex! Like, uh ... Gee, Mom ... Do you think I'm kinda queer? She was probably struggling with the same question. Well, I knew she wasn't. Mom knew she wasn't totally gay because she'd been married, had a baby, loved Dr. Hanson and wanted to have his baby probably, and that made her at least fifty percent not gay, right? Like even more than that probably. Mom had to be mostly straight and just, you know, sorta bisexual or whatever.

Most girls are, you know. I read it in a magazine at Supercuts when I got my hair cut last year. The article said it's completely normal for a girl to like other girls sexually, even romantically because girls are from Venus, whatever that means. But normal girls like boys too and I only liked boy dogs, so ... What did that mean? I was confusing myself and I shook my head trying to clear it. If I kept this up, I'd end up in some hospital with a big box of crayons and a blank wall to play with.

And still a lesbian to boot!

Except, "I'm not a lesbian!" I practically yelled and Licorice just shook his head sadly.


"Thank you for calling Dial-A-Shrink, please use the automated call forwarding system to direct your call. Push 1 now if you're feeling depressed..."

"Huh?" I frowned, wondering what the other options might be. I didn't feel particularly sad, just sorta concerned.

"Push 2 now if you suffer from drug or alcohol dependency..." I rolled my eyes at that one. Isn't that what Dial-A-Dealer is for? "Push 3 now if you're having problems with work..." blah blah blah " ... Push 7 now if you suffer from sexual anxiety..."

Finally! I hit the number seven button and gave Lick a thumbs up ... He really hates that!

I had to listen to music for five minutes while Licorice told me all thirty-one reasons why opposable thumbs are overrated.

"Well at least I can hold a hammer!" I retorted, remembering how much it had hurt when I'd hit my thumb by mistake once. I just didn't want to concede the point.

"Excuse me?" some woman asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.