Lick 'N Tiff - Cover

Lick 'N Tiff

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 8: Tiff 'n Amber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Tiff 'n Amber - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

"Uh ... Hi," I said, kind of frozen as I stood just inside the front door of the Hanson Veterinary Clinic.

Licorice cocked his head and we were both a little confused. Usually Dr. Hanson sat behind his desk, unless he happened to be with a patient in which case nobody sat behind his desk. Except me sometimes, since he didn't mind and it was a pretty comfortable chair.

"Hello!" A young woman smiled cheerfully at me and then really turned on the lights for Licorice. "Wow! You're a hottie! What's your name?"

"Lick ... Uh, Licorice," I said with some annoyance. "Where's Dr. Hanson? Is he in the back or..."

I'll tell you, at first I thought this woman had to be Dr. Hanson's new girlfriend which would really suck. That would make my mom his old girlfriend, you know? Since they were kind of seriously dating and I'd been playing both sides of that fence, meaning I wanted Mom and Dr. Hanson to hook up permanently. I thought that would be the most awesome thing in the world because, well ... For a lot of reasons, but the biggest one was because my mom deserved to be happy and Dr. Hanson was a genuinely nice guy. I'd have married him myself if I wasn't just sixteen and completely in love with my dog.

So I prepared myself to hate this strawberry blonde bimbo with her dimples and freckles and bright green eyes and slender hips and big tits and long legs and ... She had muscles on her tummy! I'd never seen a girl with abs before, although she wasn't grotesque or anything. She just had small, well-defined muscles like she thought she was Xena or something. Yeah, I hated her right off. Mom didn't deserve competition like that!

And what was Dr. Hanson doing with a girl like her anyway? She couldn't have been much older than me, like nineteen maybe? Twenty? A total trophy babe, that's all she was and I figured she had to be a gold digger to boot, although Dr. Hanson wasn't a bad looking man at all for being forty years old or whatever. A girl like this belonged in a beer commercial though, not in a veterinarian's office!

What a slut! I mean, look at how she was dressed — A skimpy halter top, a blue one that said "Trojans" in gold letters across her perfect boobs? They had to be fake! And what was that supposed to be, an advertisement for condoms? Did they pay her for that, or did she just give out free samples? And those white shorts? I had panties that were bigger than those and half as tight! They were like those nylon shorts that skinny guys wear when they ride their bikes across the Alps on ESPN8 except they didn't even cover her butt! I could see her slit, I swear. The girl had a camel toe as big as my pinky and she wasn't shy about showing it off either!

"Oh! He had to make a house call," she sighed theatrically. "Some cat got its head stuck in some hamster's exercise wheel."

She giggled and rolled her eyes and sorta wiggled her hips and did everything but gush lemonade from her prominent nipples. They were brown, I could tell, and about an inch long, I figured. What a slut!

"I'm Amber," she said, holding out her hand. "You must be Tiffany, right?"

"Uhhh ... Amber Hanson?" I blinked at her.

"Uh-huh," she shrugged and gave my fingers a squeeze. "Daddy told me all about you."

I had to take back every single bad thought I'd had about her, except maybe for the one about her being a slut. I mean, the evidence was standing right in front of me. My mom would kill me if I ever went anywhere looking like that!

"Yeah," I smiled back, feeling totally relieved that this girl wasn't the competition at all. "He told me about you too."

Except he hadn't mentioned his daughter looked like a porn star! She hadn't looked like that in her pictures, not even, but the ones I'd seen had all been a few years old and I guess college changes a girl. I started wondering if I shouldn't rethink my future. Maybe I could join the Coast Guard or something. I'd never heard of any sluts in the Coast Guard. I could be a lighthouse keeper maybe; me and Licorice all alone against the sea, that sounded pretty romantic, and...

"And you!" Amber knelt on the carpet and took Lick's face in her hands. "I could eat you up for breakfast!"

I stared at the girl as she slid her hand down Lick's back, around his hip and inside his left leg to find his penis. His tail started wagging and his ears perked up and the next thing I know he's licking her lips and Amber's not pulling away like most girls would. She's smiling and letting him work her bee-stung lips apart, teasing my boyfriend and daring him to go ahead and taste her tonsils right in front of me!

"Hey!" I said, as much to Licorice as to Amber. They both looked at me a little guiltily.

"Oh, I don't blame you," she told me as she let go of Lick's cock and stood up slowly. "I don't like it when someone kisses my boyfriend either."

"Well, it's just..." I shrugged, feeling kind of sheepish since this was Dr. Hanson's daughter and that made us practically related.

Almost, I hoped, if everything went according to plan. Except it would be really weird if me and this Amber chick were like step-sisters or something. At least I knew I wouldn't be borrowing her clothes and I seriously doubted she'd fit into mine! Her tits were as nice as my mom's and I felt a twinge of jealousy.

"I caught my first roommate making out with Marty like a month after she moved in?" Amber rolled her eyes. "That didn't work out too well. I kicked her out the next morning."

"Marty?"

"Martin Luther," she nodded. "He's a German Shepherd, so ... you know."

"Oh," I smiled at that cause it did sorta make sense.

"Hey! You want something to drink?" she asked. "Let's go in the back. I'm seriously dehydrated."

"You are?" I giggled because this girl was sorta tripping me out.

I wasn't totally sure I wanted to like her, except I really did because she was Dr. Hanson's daughter, and ... You know. I had to get over the shock, that's all. Amber was being totally friendly, I had to admit. So we left Licorice in the front to guard the door, since he'd curled up on the floor right in front of it. He was interested in this girl, but kind of worn out too. My boyfriend had been having a lot of sex lately and even a stud like Licorice needs a little breather every now and again. I planned to tease him about it later.

"I had cheerleading practice this morning. Five to eight and then an hour in the gym. Ugh! I hate it, but it's so much fun too. Weird how that works. Are you a cheerleader?"

"No, I'm not really into..."

"You look like one," Amber said with a grin over her shoulder. "Daddy told me you're a stone fox, but he's kinda old, so..."

"A stone fox?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah!" She laughed too. "He talks like that. Haven't you noticed? It's that whole seventies thing. Have you seen his record collection?"

"Uhhh ... No."

"Don't bother," Amber said with a sad sigh. "It's all disco. I swear, I just wanna scream at him sometimes."

"Disco?"

"He likes ABBA the most," she shrugged. "I think it's that blonde chick. She was kinda cute, I guess. Daddy's got a thing for blondes."

"I guess so," I said, not really knowing what I was supposed say. I didn't even know there was a blonde girl in ABBA.

"I saw a picture of your mom." Amber had opened a small refrigerator in what passed for Dr. Hanson's private office. "Are you cool with that?"

"Cool with what?" I asked a little nervously as Amber seemed kinda serious all of a sudden.

"With my dad and your mom, you know, being all hot and heavy and everything?"

"Are they?" I wondered how much she knew about them.

"My daddy is," Amber said, pulling out a plastic bottle of apple juice. "Here you go."

"Thanks." I opened it and took a swallow. "I'm pretty okay with it, yeah. Are you?"

"I think so," she shrugged. "I guess I'll know after I meet your mom, right?"

"I guess so," I agreed, wondering what my mom would think of this girl. Heck, I wondered what I thought of her.

"Oh no!" Amber looked down at herself, sorta pushing her hips towards me and I tried not to stare. "I hate these stupid shorts!"

"Ummm..." I shrugged.

"This is kinda embarrassing, huh?" she grinned at me, looking anything but embarrassed. "Good thing were both girls."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.