Lick 'N Tiff - Cover

Lick 'N Tiff

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 6: Tiffany's Spanking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Tiffany's Spanking - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

"I heard you kissed Jeremy," Jenny whispered as we knelt side-by-side in the chapel.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes, but didn't turn my head. We were supposed to be praying, not talking.

"He's so cute," she sighed, nodding her head like she was agreeing with herself.

"Who told you that?" I wondered softly, speaking into my hands as if asking God Himself.

"He did," Jen replied. "He told me everything."

"Oh." I closed my eyes as one of the nuns cleared her throat. They were pretty serious about praying. Heck, the sisters were pretty serious about everything.

"He said he got a little tongue action too," she giggled.

"Shut-up," I whispered. "It was just a kiss."

"Do you love him and everything?"

"No!" I said a little too loudly and dropped my head a little lower. "I don't even like him."

"Yeah you do," Jen decided. "Jeremy's so cool."

"You're weird," I breathed and then we had to stand up and sing the first hymn, so we didn't say anything else for little bit.

We had mass every Wednesday morning, all the tenth grade girls, and that wasn't really too many of us. Maybe like forty girls or something? I dunno. The Virgin Mary Academy wasn't very large compared to the public high school, but it had all six grades too — seventh through twelfth — and so that was a lot of girls all in one place.

It made the altar boys kind of nervous, being in front of forty teenage girls and trying not to screw up. They were from St. John's, the boy's school across the street, and some of my classmates liked to tease them, you know, since they were trying to ignore us and we were bored. Jeremy was one of them today and I wondered if that was by accident or if he'd volunteered or switched with another boy or what. I really didn't know how they got picked for any particular day, but I didn't believe in coincidence either.

"He's looking at you," Jen whispered, kinda nudging me with her shoulder.

I ignored her, just like I ignored Jeremy's sidelong glances from beneath the stained glass windows. I never should have kissed him, I thought, and I'd only done it because I'd been mad at my boyfriend. It had been one of those impulsive things, you know? Like I hadn't planned it at all, I'd just done it, and now everyone knew? That hadn't taken long at all, but stuff like that never did. If Jenny knew about it, then the whole school would think we were going out together by lunchtime. By the time I got on my bus to go home, we'd be engaged probably. That's how silly high school could be.

"He really likes you a lot," Jen told me in the middle of the homily and that girl just refused to let it go.

"Shhh..." I breathed. "You're gonna get us in trouble."

"I wish he'd look at me like that," she whispered. "You're so lucky, Tiff."

I happened to look at Jeremy the same time he looked at me and our eyes locked for a second. I felt almost embarrassed and looked down quickly.

"I bet he was thinking about you this morning," Jen said, touching my bare thigh with her finger to make sure she had my attention.

"What do you mean?" I asked, biting my bottom lip and shifting a little in the pew.

"When he was jerking off," she whispered. "He does it every morning."

Like I needed to know that? God! I could feel my cheeks turning pink for some reason, maybe because I was staring at Jeremy and trying to imagine him stroking his cock, except I didn't want to imagine that at all.

"In the shower," Jen added with a tiny giggle.

Stroking his long, hard cock under the hot spray? No! I pushed the vision out of my mind. Boys and their funny looking dicks weren't all that interesting to me. I loved Licorice. He was my boyfriend and I closed my eyes, imagining Lick's cock slipping from his furry sheath. He had a big one too, a lot bigger than Jeremy's, I was sure. And Lick's penis was made for fucking! It wasn't all blunt and shaped like a club or something, Licorice had a beautiful cock. The tapered head was designed for penetration, pointed like a spear and sorta narrow at both ends, but really thick in the middle. And the knot...

"Ohhhh..." I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I remembered how that bulge of hard muscle had felt stretching my little pussy so good the night before. I might have kissed Jeremy, but I'd made out with my dog for ten minutes while he pumped his hot semen into my womb. Lick had filled me up completely and loved me so good. A boy couldn't do me that way. Jeremy couldn't ever make me feel good like that and besides, Licorice was a serious hunk. Jeremy might be cute, but my boyfriend was definitely tall, dark, and handsome.

And Lick didn't need to jerk off either. I made sure of that personally!


"Shoot." I frowned at my panties as I sat on the toilet after mass. They'd gotten a little damp and I could smell the distinctive smell of my pussy. I'd been thinking too much about Licorice and I did that a lot in school. I decided to take them off completely and go naked under my plaid skirt. I did that a lot too, but more because I liked the feeling than because my panties were wet.

Being horny all the time could be seriously annoying ... kinda like Jennifer.

"Do you wanna come over to my house after school?" her reflection asked me as she stood at the sink and I joined her so I could wash my hands.

Jen was pulling a comb through her thick black hair after letting it loose. We all had to pin up our hair for church and she hated it, but I didn't really mind. I'd gotten kinda lucky in the looks department, probably because my mom's so pretty. We look a lot alike, except she's a little taller and her boobs are bigger, you know. But I was still growing anyway.

"We can just hang out or something," Jen shrugged, making a face as her comb got snarled again. She had sorta wavy hair, almost curly at the ends.

"With Jeremy?" I grinned at her like I knew exactly what was going on.

"Maybe," she giggled. "He'll be there anyway."

"Does he know you've got a crush on him?" I teased her, but it seemed pretty obvious to me.

"I do not!" Jenny pursed her lips like a little girl. "I just kinda ... like him."

"So if I hang out with you, then Jeremy can hang out with me, and then you can hang out with him?" I laughed at her. "I get it, Jen."

"So?" she gave up on her hair. "Come on, Tiff. Just hang out a little, okay?"

"He's your brother," I told her as I dried my hands. "You don't need an excuse."

"Please?"

"Nah. I gotta go home right after school."

"How about tomorrow?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe," I answered, just to buy time before I said no. "I'll talk to my mom."

"You have to ask your mom?" Jen giggled and didn't bother to reply. It did sound kinda dumb. "Hey, um ... Tiff?"

"Huh?"

"You're not gonna tell anybody," she said. "Right?"

"Tell anybody what?" I picked up my books.

"About me and Jeremy," she whispered, even though we were alone. "That I like him."

"You're supposed to like him," I said, but I knew what she meant. The thing was that Jenny didn't hide it very well at all. Pretty much all her friends knew she had the hots for her big brother.

"Yeah, but..." she blushed and the color in her cheeks made Jen look really pretty, I thought.

"I won't say anything," I promised just as the bell for our first class of the day started ringing.


"I heard you were making out with Jen's brother," Katie said with a grin while we waited for our religion class to start.

"Not even," I told her seriously. "It was just a kiss."

"Which one?" Sandy wondered, sticking her nose into everyone else's business like always.

"Jeremy," Katie replied, because Jen had three brothers and all their names started with J for some reason. Her parents' names started with J too, now that I think about it, so maybe it was a family tradition or something.

"Oh," Sandy shrugged. "I thought you meant Josh."

"He's totally hot," Carol said, turning around.

"Which one?" Katie asked.

"Both of them!" Carol stuck out her tongue with a giggle.

"No kidding!" Sandy nodded in happy agreement. "No wonder Jenny's crazy."

"Leave her alone," I sighed.

"What?" the girl pouted. "I didn't say anything."

"Living in the same house with those two guys?" Katie rolled her eyes.

"Three guys," Carol corrected her. "Jared's pretty cute too."

"For being fourteen, you mean?" I rolled my eyes.

"So?" she shrugged. "He's still cute."

"I'd go out with him," Katie said.

"Maybe you could baby-sit him," Sandy giggled, because we were all sixteen.

"Shut-up!" Katie frowned, but they were just teasing each other. At least they'd gotten off the subject of me and Jeremy and our infamous kiss. That subject was gonna get old quick!

You'd think after like five years of Sunday school and then two years of catechism before my Confirmation, I'd pretty much know all I needed to about God and the bible and Jesus and all those guys. Apparently not though because we still had to have religion classes. That's the price of going to a parochial school, I guess, and in tenth grade it was called "Comparative Christianity" which just meant Sister Agatha got to tell us how all the other Christian religions were wrong and how the Pope was always right.

I personally didn't think God really cared one way or the other, so long as people had faith in something. I mean, without some kind of belief, everything seems kinda pointless to me. Whether it's faith in God or the universe or your family or just a magic shrub named Shroo ... Faith is what makes living real. At least for me and I put most of my faith in Love, which sounds totally corny, but it's true. I figured I was put on the earth to love someone. To feel it and express it and do something about it, you know?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.