Lick 'N Tiff - Cover

Lick 'N Tiff

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4: Tiffany's Fever

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tiffany's Fever - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

rap-rap-rap

It was a soft sound, my mother's sound, and she was always so considerate, even when she knocked on my bedroom door.

"Tiffany? Are you awake?" I heard her voice, but only muted like the rapping. Everything was turned down, way down, because my ears were just about to ... Pop!

"Yea ... Yeas ... Uh-huhhhhhmmmm..." I sighed.

"It's almost six-thirty. You're going to be late for school," she told me, like I didn't already know that someplace in my head. I just couldn't remember where.

"Ummmm ... Lick ... Lick ... Me ... Ahhhh..." I had to moan then. Maybe loudly too, because like I said, the whole world was turned way down ... except for me.

"Tiffany?" More rapping. "Are you okay?"

"Oh!" I gasped, breathing hard and blinking at my mom as she opened the door.

"What's the matter?" she asked, suddenly concerned because she was my mom and a pretty good one.

"I ... I..." I swallowed hard, clutching the blanket between my fists, pulled up high above my heaving breasts.

"You look terrible, dear." Mom crossed my bedroom and sat down on the bed. She put a hand to my forehead. "You're burning up!"

I just nodded at her, holding my breath as my whole body had gone stiff. I lay rigid at just that second because if I relaxed, if I let the tension go, I'd melt into a big, wet puddle of 16 year old girl. Right there in my bed, and wouldn't that be a mess!

"Hold on, I'm going to get the thermometer," Mom told me, and she was up and leaving, and then I let that hot breath out with a whoosh.

"Oh my God!" I gasped and my body shook like I was made out of pink Jell-O or something.

And Licorice crawled up from between my legs, pushing himself along my body beneath the sheets. I lifted the blanket and saw him licking his lips and grinning as he approached my face for a kiss. I felt him on my tummy, his fur pressing on my breasts as I let go of the blanket and hugged him.

"You bad boy!" I whispered, squeezing my thighs together and then opening my mouth for his tongue. He liked it when I tasted myself on him, when he could share my orgasms with me.

Lick was Frenching me deep when my mom came back into the room. I held the back of his neck, scratching him behind the ears while I tickled his long, thick tongue with mine. I swallowed our spit and reluctantly let him go.

"Hey! Shoo!" Mom frowned and Licorice gave her a petulant look, but when I gave him a tiny scrunch of my nose, Lick knew we had to chill for a bit.

Lick was a really smart dog, black labs are one of the smartest breeds around, and he loved my mom just like I did, but he didn't always understand her. Neither did I, for that matter. We were probably lucky that Mom had been too worried about me to notice the huge lump of dog under my blankets earlier. She worried about ticks, but I knew Lick didn't have any of those.

"That's why you have a fever," she chided us both. "I told you before not to kiss the dog like that. You just don't know where his mouth has been, Tiffany!"

"But I know exactly ... Mmmpphh..." I couldn't say anymore because my mom was pushing the thermometer under my tongue. That was probably for the best because she didn't need to know his tongue had been digging a well between my thighs. Jeeze! I was soaked down there!

"Now you keep that there and I'll be back in a minute." She glanced at Licorice. "I suppose you want to go outside, huh?"

Lick wagged his tail at her, trying to look all innocent, like he hadn't been feasting on my little blonde pussy for the last half hour. He was such a poseur! I gave him a playful frown, crinkling my pert upturned nose at him, but under my blanket I was rubbing my clit too. It had gotten hard as a little pebble, thrumming with excitement and eager for more. I had to keep touching myself; it felt too good to stop.

"Come on then, Licorice..." Mom patted her thigh.

She really did like him a lot, even though Mom pretended like she was only putting up with him. Probably it was just a reaction to the obvious affection I had towards him. Like she had to assume the stern, responsible dog owner role, since I more or less played the silly, irresponsible girlfriend role for him. And yeah, Lick did need some parenting, just like I did. He wasn't really that mature, being just almost 4 years old and spoiled enough so he acted like he was still a puppy.

So, I laid there, twiddling my thumb over my clit, feeling that big wet stain under my butt. I'd soaked my bed ... Again. It happened sometimes, but mostly after school, not before school. In the mornings, like just after we woke up, I might give him a blowjob maybe, since he liked that a lot. Or sometimes we'd make love, if I'd happened to wake up early enough, like at five-thirty or so. But only once in awhile did Licorice go down on me, mostly because when he did it was lights out for Tiffany!

It messed me up for the whole day!

I swear, that dog had a seven inch tongue and it never got tired! He could go for an hour easily if I let him, and most often I did because I didn't have a whole lot of willpower. Like this morning, I hadn't asked Lick to do it, we'd just moved around in our sleep, you know, the way people do, and somehow his face had ended up between my thighs.

Of course, I didn't have any panties on either. I hadn't worn panties to bed since I'd been 14 and started sleeping with Lick every night. He didn't much like panties and wondered why I wore them at all. I'd long given up trying to explain stuff like that though. Mostly I agreed with him and I skipped out on underwear whenever I could get away with it. Sometimes I even went to school bare naked under my skirt just to tease both of us.

But don't tell my mom that, she'd freak. Like right after God made people? He'd made underwear, according to her, and then He'd rested. I bet I had more underwear than any other two girls at my school, The Virgin Mary Academy. I had pretty boring underwear too, like plain white panties and bras ... Blah. I'd managed to get a few pairs that were kinda sexy, even a couple thongs, but only because I'd bought them myself. All my mom ever bought me were plain white bikini panties and equally dull bras.

I swear, for a mother who was so desperate to get me hooked up with a boyfriend, she sure wasn't helping me very much. That wasn't entirely bad though, because I didn't want a boyfriend. I only picked out the lacy underwear for Licorice, cause he might like them, you know? Even a dog can change his mind. He was my real boyfriend anyway and girls are supposed to wear sexy stuff for their boyfriends. I liked being sexy for him.

Oh ... Mom's coming back.

"Okay, let's see." Mom pursed her lips, looking at the mercury. "Hmmm... 99.4 ... That's not too bad, I guess. You still look a little peaked though."

"Yeah," I nodded, sensing something really cool and unexpected coming. "I feel kinda..."

"You better stay home today and get some rest," she decided, stroking my cheek with her fingers. "The last thing you need is to come down with something serious."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.