Lick 'N Tiff - Cover

Lick 'N Tiff

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1: Licorice Flavored Popcorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Licorice Flavored Popcorn - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

"Tiffany?" I heard my mom calling me.

"In the kitchen, Mom!" I yelled back, getting out the popcorn. The real stuff too, not that microwave stuff. Licorice didn't like it much and neither did I. It didn't taste the same.

"Okay. I'm getting ready to go..." My mom walked into the kitchen. "Zip me up, please?"

"Sure," I nodded and then I got a good look at her. "Wow! Look at you!" I grinned, just kind of looking her up and down. "Dr. Hanson's gonna hurt something!"

"Oh shush!" My mom made a little face, but her blue eyes were smiling. "And what do you mean ... Hurt something?"

"Turn around." I twirled my finger so I could zip up that sexy red dress I'd talked her into wearing.

My mom might have been old, like thirty-three already, but she didn't look old. She looked pretty hot and I knew Dr. Hanson liked her a lot. He'd told me so himself, plenty of times, and getting them together hadn't been very hard at all.

"I mean he's gonna walk into a wall," I giggled. "He won't be able to take his eyes off you!"

"Hmmm..." Mom looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"What did you think I meant?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh, nothing." She took a little breath.

"Careful, you're gonna pop it," I warned her, and I wasn't kidding. The dress wasn't too small, it was just perfect, but my mom's boobs were big and firm and if she wasn't careful they were gonna bust out.

"I'll be careful," Mom laughed, but she was a little nervous. "You sure it's okay?"

"What?" I frowned and went back to getting out the pan we used to make popcorn in. "It's fantastic, Mom. He's going to be begging for it ... Trust me."

"Begging for it?" She swallowed hard and I laughed.

"For another date," I told her. "I swear, Mom, it's like you come from another planet sometimes!"

"Me?" That got her to giggle at least, which was what she needed right about then. "At least I have a date."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't start with that," I sighed, pouring some oil in the pan. "I have a date tonight too."

She always liked to nag me about getting a boyfriend, like that's all I was good for or something. I think it made her nervous having a very pretty and very sixteen year old daughter who hadn't even gone out once with a boy. Mom suspected I was a lesbian probably, except that I didn't hang out a whole lot with other girls either. I mean, yeah, I had friends, but the person I hung out with the most was..."

"Licorice?" My mom rolled her eyes back at me.

"Yeah." I poured some popcorn in the pan. "We're gonna watch Casablanca."

"Tiff, I know you love him, but..."

Ding-Dong ... The doorbell rang.

" ... Oh shoot, he's here already ... How do I look? Am I okay?" Mom hit the panic button, touching her blonde hair, smoothing her dress, looking down at her shoes, and trying to check her tight round butt all at the same time.

"Perfect!" I grinned, shoving her out of the kitchen and into the ever loving arms of Lick's favorite veterinarian.

You know, my mom got pregnant with me when she'd been sixteen and the guy who'd done it, her boyfriend at the time, had even married her ... for a little while. But now she was acting like she'd never been out on a date before. It seemed pretty weird, but then again it could have been love too. That thought made me smile and I really hoped that's why she felt so nervous. I liked Dr. Hanson a lot!

"Hmmm..." I grinned at Lick as he curled up by the refrigerator, since that was his favorite spot in the whole house, except for my bed. "We need a lot of popcorn, you think?"

Licorice wagged his tail and I knew he agreed with me. We loved that stuff. So I made three big batches, dumping it all in a huge Rubbermaid bowl and salted it all up, but not too much, and then I opened the refrigerator, making Lick scoot his big black butt out of the way.

"Where's the butter?" I frowned, looking behind stuff and checking the door shelves, and even opening the veggie and fruit drawers. "Where's the butter, Lick?"

But Licorice didn't know either and he was looking too, sticking his big head in there and sniffing around, in case I'd missed it. Cause sometimes I do. I'm not a total airhead, but ... you know. Sometimes my mind sorta wanders and he knew it.

"Shoot." I put my hands on my hips. "I hate popcorn without butter!"

I looked at that big bowl full of the stuff, all nice and hot and salty and just sitting there waiting for some nice warm creamy butter to drip all over it.

"Mmmm..." I started thinking hard, wondering where I might get something like that. I could ask the neighbors, I supposed, but it had already gotten dark outside and I just wore a big old t-shirt and I didn't even have any panties on! Not that they'd know. I mean, it was a really big t-shirt, but still...

I thought briefly about mayonnaise, because I think they put that on everything in France, but it didn't sound too good to me. Besides, it sat on a shelf in the refrigerator, so it would be cold and thick and ... Yuck! Good for a sandwich maybe, but not for popcorn.

And then I started thinking about what else I could use that would be warm and creamy, really tasty too. Something not too sweet, but a little tangy maybe. Something bitter-sweet almost. You know what I mean?

"Hmmm..." I looked at Licorice and he was smiling at me.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Lick?" I asked playfully, because as a general rule as soon as my mom was out of the house for more than fifteen minutes we were both thinking about one thing.

He knew what I was saying too, although my mom would never believe that. Dr. Hanson did though. He knew all about dogs and he'd made a point of encouraging his own daughter to spend as much time as she could with her dog. He'd told me it was super important for growing girls, like his daughter and me, to explore our feelings. And our bodies too, and if we could explore them both at the same time ... Well, he wasn't a doctor for nothing!

Yep! Doctor Hanson had to be pretty smart and I hoped it would rub off on my mom. But right then I was going to rub off Licorice, and he knew it.

"Let's make some butter, Lick!" I grinned at him and dropped my bare butt to the kitchen floor. "Come here. There you go ... Oh! You are ready for some popcorn, huh?"

His cock had already grown a little hard, the pink tip poking out from his soft furry sheath. He knew what I was saying just fine and if my mom had been there she'd have understood that. But it was just me and Licorice and so I pushed him onto his back, like the big puppy he was, and went to work on getting his penis all the way hard.

"What?" I pulled my mouth off his cock, wiping doggy precum from my lips with the back of my hand. "You want to 69 with me?"

I giggled at the dog and he was always so cool.

"Okay, but just a little bit; the popcorn's getting cold already!" I moved around so I could kneel over Lick's face.

Mostly we did it with me on my back and Lick standing over me, but we could do it the other way too. He didn't mind so long as I didn't get too excited and push my little blonde pussy down on his face too much. I always had a hard time remembering not to do that, but I usually concentrated all my energy on his big red penis anyway, so I figured I had a good excuse.

Lick's cock poked all the way out now, long and thick and the tip, which was sorta pointed with a cute little lip at the bottom, leaked a lot of precum. Even more than usual, I thought, but that's cause Licorice smelled the popcorn probably. He was planning on making out with me while we watched the movie, since that's what we mostly did, and just the smell got him excited. He could be such a total boy!

"W-Wait..." I breathed, cause Lick was close to coming and I was too. His tongue had been working in and around my butthole mostly and we both knew I kinda liked that a lot for some strange reason.

"Don't you cum ... Hold on..." I grabbed a big coffee cup, because I needed something to catch all that butter. "Okay ... Okay..."

I went back to work on Lick's penis, sliding my tightly stretched lips up and down the shaft, tickling the tip of his cock with my little pink tongue. He liked it in my mouth almost as much as in my pussy, and I was holding his cock close to the knot, which had swollen nicely. It kinda felt like a big plum at the moment, the muscle all dark and hot with his eagerness. It would get even bigger than that too when he finally started to really shoot his sperm.

"Mmppph..." I groaned and tried not to think about what Licorice was doing to my tight little ass.

He had a dirty mind that night! God! He completely ignored my pussy, which was only a little frustrating, and just tongue fucking my virgin ass. I swear, he wormed his tongue right inside butt and I couldn't have stopped him even if I'd wanted to. It was impossible not to totally relax and let him have me. It felt too good and my little sphincter just opened right up for Lick's tongue like a revolving door. Sorta.

Lick wanted to try anal sex. That's why he was doing it, but I still felt kind of scared of that. It would hurt probably, because Licorice did have a seriously big cock. I mean, compared to my little body his dick looked huge! Maybe Mom could have taken him in her butt, since she was full grown and a little bigger all around, but not me, I didn't think ... Except I felt so hot and so wet and so ready for it!

"Ohhhh ... No..." I giggled and sucked cool air.

The thought of my mom letting my canine boyfriend bone her butt had made me laugh and a little voice in my head told me if Lick was going to fuck anybody in the ass, it had to be me. I was his bitch, not my mom.

But it was still a pretty funny thought.

"Ohhh Lick ... Do it ... Do it..." I gasped, rocking my hips and rolling my ass.

I stroked Lick's big doggy dick with one hand and kept my other hand tight at the base of his knot. It seemed as big as a tennis ball by then, but a lot harder than that! Hotter too and I really loved Lick's cock. All I had to do was make a fist and hold him tight, his cock would think he'd locked up my pussy and then...

"Yessss..." I hissed as he started shooting for me!

I loved watching my boyfriend cum, it looked so sexy and I hardly ever got to see it. Mostly because we were either making love or I was sucking him off when Lick came. But now I was giving him a hand job, which was pretty fun actually, really sexy too, and Licorice was shooting off his sperm finally. And I got to watch!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.