A Persian Princess Falls - Cover

A Persian Princess Falls

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Persian woman living in Germany, accidently overhears a subliminal CD being used on a girl by her downstairs neighbor. When she unknowingly opens her door for her exboyfriend, she comes under his control and she ends up paying the heavy price for having dumped him and being a bitch.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jasmine parked her car not far from a where a parking meter was. She saw a shop in front of her car on the sidewalk. They were at an alley in Hamburg that was known to be dodgy. It was full of Neo Nazis and poor working class White Germans. But what scared her was that shop she saw and she gulped. It was a tattoo shop, and Boris sitting next to her saw her expression.

"You look nervous dear. Is something wrong?" he asked her as he unbuckled his seat belt on the passenger's side.

"Where ... where are we going?" she sounded really scared.

"What does it look like slave? We are going in the tattoo shop," and he started to smile at her ... wickedly.

"Why ... why are we going there ... Master?" she asked him.

"You are going to get a tattoo," he moved closer to her inside the car.

"Please don't tattoo me. I never had one and those things hurt. Look I'll do anything else you want me to do ... Master. But those things are hard to get rid of," she begged him.

"I have tattoos too slave. You have seen mine," he chuckled. He had a tattoo on his back of the German eagle carrying a circle on its talon and within the circle was is swastika.

"Are you afraid that you are going to get a Nazi tattoo," he chuckled as he knew that she hated his White Supremacist and Neo Nazi Aryan stuff. She nodded. "I am going to get you another tattoo. Now come and don't waste anymore time," he commanded her. They got out of her car and once outside the car, he told her,

"And remember not to call me master when we're with other people. It could spell a lot of problems. Call me Boris or Honey or Sweetheart, they sound more romantic and show for your affection for me. " They then entered the shop and a skinhead comes up, greets and hugs Boris, saying

"You bastard, find a place to stay yet?" the Skinhead asked.

"I am staying at my girl's," he responded and pointed to Jasmine.

"Come here sweetheart," he told her. Jasmine walked towards Boris, without calling him master as instructed, and he put an arm around her shoulder.

"She wants to get a tattoo and she is tired of the liberals running this country," Boris said kissing Jasmine on the cheek. "And she wants to immerse in her Aryan culture now."

"Well then, would you please follow me," the Skinhead led them to a special room inside the shop. Jasmine saw an operation table and Boris told the Skinhead what tattoo she was going to get. Jasmine got undressed and laid on the table. The Skinhead began by drawing on her skin and Jasmine knew that this was going to be a bit painful now and later on was going to get a lot more painful psychologically, as tattoos are for life. The Skinhead operated on her back, using needles and other instruments. Her clothes were on a small chair and Boris stood by, watching his friend in action.

"She is looking nice and lovely," Boris commented.

"One point of advice Boris, given how Brunettes tan faster than Blonds, I suggest you don't let her get too much sun, especially during summer. That means that for both your sake, you guys should skip places like Spain or Italy and of course you two will never visit that Zionist country, or a stupid Christian, anti-European, anti-white country like America," the Skinhead said as he continued operating. When the Skinhead finished, he let Jasmine lie on the table inside the room while he and Boris stood by the counter outside, drinking beer together and discussing some personal issues. An hour later, they went back inside the room to check on Jasmine.

"Ok Jasmine get up," Boris told her. Jasmine got off the table and the Skinhead walked towards her. In front of Jasmine's tummy were imprinted the words PROPERTY OF BORIS within a heart. The Skinhead turns her body around by holding on to her and saying,

"Ok let Boris see your back now."

"Now that looks very nice, you did a good job, a very good job." Boris smiled at the tattoo on Jasmine's back. On the back of her neck she had the tattoo of the German flag and in the middle of her back she had the words imprinted, in bold italics, DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES, translated as GERMANY ABOVE ALL, but banned as a written public statement because of the Second World War and the history of Nazism and Hitler. Below it other words imprinted in bold italics, MADE IN GERMANY, because Boris knew she was born in Berlin.

"He did a good job on you. Honey put some clothes on and pay the man," Boris ordered Jasmine. As Jasmine was putting her clothes on, the Skinhead asked Boris,

"Where are you off to after this?"

"Shopping," Boris smiled. They left the alley where the tattoo shop was located and Jasmine drove them towards the parking lot of a large outlet of a supermarket corporation called Kaufland, translates as Buy-Land. Kaufland was not as famous as the worldwide German supermarket outlet called Lidl, translated as little, indicating cheap bargains. They got out of the car and Jasmine continued being upset about being tattooed. She was not just his obedient slave since that morning, but now was tattooed that very same day. She went to the trolleys were, took out a €1 coin and put it inside the hole for the coin, pulling one trolley out from a queue of attached trolleys. Boris was pulling the trolley beside her and had an arm around her.

"I love going shopping with you," he spoke to her in a loving tone of voice and kissed her on the neck. Inside the supermarket they went from aisle to aisle as he pulled six-packs of beer from shelves and placing it on the trolley. They were buying food as well as drinks and when they finished shopping they queued up on the counter and Jasmine paid for all of it with her credit card. When they finished shopping they got back in her car and Jasmine drove from the parking lot and her master said,

"We'll go back to your place and dump all this in the fridge. It's Saturday and I think we should do something outdoors so let's go to the cinema," Boris sat next to Jasmine and was playing lovingly with her brown hair as she drove the car. Jasmine knew that when he mentioned cinema, he actually had a more ulterior motive behind it.

Boris and Jasmine queued up to go inside a cinema theatre. Jasmine wore her high heels, a red mini skirt, a thin black shirt and coat. Of course she had her handbag also so she could pay. She paid for two tickets to the Hollywood film, Hellboy II: The Golden Army. The person checking their tickets let them inside.

"Hey Jass, I could go for a popcorn, make it sweet, and a coke. How about you buy large popcorn and two colas for us," Boris whispered in her ear.

"Ok ... Boris," she nodded. They queued up at the food counter and Jasmine bought two large drinks and a large carton of sweet popcorn. They went inside the movie hall and walked up the steps, all the way to the top and joined a couple of other people, mostly young teenagers, on the top seats. They sat in a far corner where they were not close to other people sitting up there. The movie started and Boris dug into the popcorn until the middle of the movie. He then whispered to Jasmine,

"You know, this movie is exciting but it kind of reminds me of our relationship. Take off your coat," he said. Jasmine took off her coat and placed on the seat next to hers.

"Why don't you put the popcorn down too," he further suggested. She complied and put the popcorn on the same empty seat next to hers. He pulled her closer to him, took her drink from her and placed it on the floor and raised the drink-holding armrest between them. He began kissing her affectionately on the cheek while his hand went under her skirt, going down her panty and started rubbing her cunt. Jasmine felt his fingers slide inside her cunt and began low sexual moans. His other hand went underneath her thin black shirt and slipped through her bra, touching her breasts. Jasmine closed her eyes, embarrassed at him touching her like this in public. She knew that if she moaned too loud, other people sitting around would hear her and notice what they were doing. Once they did there would be trouble but the more he fingered her cunt and fondled her breasts and nipples, the louder Jasmine moaned as she was sexually stimulated. He began kissing her on the neck.

"Maybe we should stop this. We are in the cinema Boris," she giggled. It was better for her to giggle and make it sound light than to sound serious and have people continuing to focus on them.

"Can't a German Prince show his love for his Persian Princess?" Boris asked getting carried away and sounding much louder.

"Can't a German Prince show his love for his Persian Princess," a sarcastic mimic came from someone up front.

"A German Prince and a Persian Princess are with us. Didn't know that royalty went to cinemas," a second sarcastic comment from someone else.

"I thought only England had this kind of crazy royalty," a third person sarcastically remarked.

"Will you guys just shut the fuck up before I come down there and bash you up," Boris shouted at them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.