A Persian Princess Falls - Cover

A Persian Princess Falls

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Persian woman living in Germany, accidently overhears a subliminal CD being used on a girl by her downstairs neighbor. When she unknowingly opens her door for her exboyfriend, she comes under his control and she ends up paying the heavy price for having dumped him and being a bitch.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"It's great to have a beautiful Brunette bathing with me and cleaning my body at the same time," Boris said as he enjoyed being in the bath tub, having a bubble bath. Jasmine was in with him, using soap to wash the dirt off his body. She was cleaning his chest, facing him on her knees, and he had one hand massaging her right breast and the other fondling her brown hair.

"I haven't had a proper bath since my eviction. You know you were mean to me last night, leaving me out there to sleep on the sidewalk and shiver to death." Boris yanked her hair a little bit.

"Ouch. That hurts ... Master," Jasmine cried. Jasmine was his slave and afraid that he was going to do a lot of things to her for having been rude and nasty to him.

"You threatened to call the cops on me, and you broke up with me a year ago. You broke up with me over the fucking phone while I was in Stuttgart," he angrily splashed water into her face. Jasmine was afraid that he was going to get a lot more violent now. She had seen him lose his temper before and even saw him destroy public property and beat up other guys, mostly foreigners, like blacks and Turks.

"Why have you done all these things to me? I am not lucky and bright like you. I am not lucky enough to get a good job like you," he was starting to get more emotional. With one squeeze on her right breast, she screamed.

"Please that really hurts," Jasmine cried, begging not to be treated like that again. She kept on cleaning his body as she was forced to put with this type of abuse.

"But you don't have a degree in doctoring Master. Your scholarship was in sports and it was unfortunate that you had a leg injury and it spoiled everything for you," Jasmine tried reasoning with him in a soft tone.

"Then why did you have to look down on me then," he shouted at her.

"Please calm down Master. Please lower your voice," she pleaded with him, starting to sound scared.

"How would you feel if I said bad things about you and put you down? You'd feel like shit too. You'd be as angry as I am. Imagine if you had nowhere to stay and you asked me to take you in and I said no," Boris said, lecturing her. After the bubble bath, Boris dried his body with a towel and her hair dryer. Jasmine stood beside him as he looked at her naked body and smiled.

"Maybe I should have you just walk around naked, it's not that I haven't seen you naked before. I remember that once that you had some kind of clothes. Like for belly dancing or those harem clothes you used to wear whenever we had our role play," he said to her.

"I still have those clothes Master," she meekly responded. When they were a couple they used to have role plays where she would pretend to be a captured harem slave and he would pretend to be a Swedish Viking who had captured her.

"I was thinking of having you dressed up in that again although this time you really would serve me like those harem women, like a personal sex slave serving my every whim," he said as he smiled kinkily.

"Master ... could I please dry myself. I am starting to get cold," she was starting to shiver.

"Now you know how I felt last night. Sleeping outside the building and sleeping in the corridor while you slept nice and warm under your blanket," Boris enjoying the power he had over her. She was covering her cold breasts and her dark brown pubic hair was looking nice and wet.

"You know what slave? I think I should be kind to you because you did bathe me. Don't worry, I'll dry your body for you, come closer," he ordered her. She moved closer to him, within a foot and he switched on the hair dryer and started drying her hair and then went down all over her body, but spent a long time drying her pubic hair.

"Ok slave turn around so I can dry your behind," Boris ordered her in a lower tone.

"Thank you master, thank you," she said as she turned her body around. He used the hair dryer to dry her entire body, from the back of her head all the way to her ass, and her long legs. He switched off the hair dryer and said to her,

"I want you to put that harem outfit of yours on," he told her.

"Yes master," she replied. She went to her drawer that had the outfit and she began putting it on. She now wore the kind of clothes that Princess Leia wore when she was the slave of Jabba the Hut in Star Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

"I think it is fitting that this is what you should wear, as you are my personal slave," he chuckled.

An hour later Boris was watching Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring on Jasmine's DVD player. He was sitting on the sofa, while his legs rested on the wooden coffee table; Jasmine was feeding him grapes, like the female slaves used to do for their kings in ancient times.

"Wow I still love this movie," he said. She knelt on the sofa to his left and every time he opened his mouth, she put a grape in and he would eat it. After feeding him for half-an-hour and since the film was very long, she would massage his back and head. Then he pulled down his shorts and underwear and told her,

"Give me a blowjob slave."

"Yes master," Jasmine re-positioned her entire body on the couch as she crouched and lowered her face towards his cock, opening her mouth and sucking his cock.

"This is the life. I watch one of my favorite films and my slave gives me a blowjob," he commented. He patted her head and told her to stop. He then ordered her to lay her entire body across him with her cunt on his lap and her ass facing him with her silky slave pants and silky underwear pulled down.

"Wow Jass. Your ass is still nice and pale," Boris said fondling her ass cheeks, and then he slapped her ass really hard.

"Ouch," Jasmine screamed.

"You have been naughty slave and I am just punishing you," he chuckled. As he continued to watch his movie Jasmine slowly rested and napped with her face to the couch. When the movie was over, he spanked her ass really hard and she woke up, realizing that she must have fallen asleep while he was watching his 3-hour film.

"Take out the DVD," he ordered her.

"Yes master," she responded as she got off him and stumbled to the floor as her pants were still down. She pulled her pants and underwear up again and walked to the DVD player, taking out his film and putting it back inside its cover. She realized that he looked upset, but had no idea why. He got up and walked to his big black bag which lay on the floor. He was still upset with her and the film he just watched was reminding him of some bad time. He pulled out a DVD and went back and sat on the couch.

"Come and kneel before me," he pointed out to a spot between his legs.

"Yes master," she walked to him and knelt in front of him. He showed her a film, the movie 300, a film that had upset Iranians worldwide because of the way it depicted Persians as the bad guys, and the films protagonists, the Spartans as the good guys. It was an injury to their pride.

"You know what film this is?" he sneered, hoping that she did know this film. She looked at it and He then said,

"Slave you must always answer me truthfully and honestly. Do you know what film this is?" he asked her a second time. She nodded,

"Yes master, I have heard of this film and know what it is about," she responded meekly. He knew her background very well but they broke up before the film was shown in German cinemas. Her father and mother hated the film, just like all Iranians who ran from Iran to Germany during the time of the Shah and the Islamic Revolution.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.