Art History

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I saw a girl in my class, Tammy Robinson, a really pretty girl, looking at figure drawing books in the library one afternoon and asked her if she was interested in art. No, it seemed, she was more interested in how guys looked naked. Well, I thought that I and two of my buddies might help her out. We all helped each other out in the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Being a guy aged thirteen is hard, all hard, especially my dick, all day, every day. I have a total boner every minute I'm awake and it's even harder whenever I'm at school around Tammy Robinson. She's got the nicest set of boobs of all the girls I know and, thus, she was at the top of my list.

We were sitting next to each other during the mixed part of the sex-ed class and I kept taking glances over her way noting that she seemed to be taking special interest in the subject matter. I had mentioned her to my younger brother, Nate, not long ago and he told me that her younger brother had told him that he was getting to suck her boobs and touch her body after school.

Oh, did that make me hard. Yes, yes.

Then, one afternoon after school, at the library, I saw her at a table looking through a bunch of books spread out all over. I walked nearby her a few times and saw that she was looking at art books showing how to draw the human figure and that she was looking at all the male figures.

I hung around the library until I saw her re-shelve the books, then I started slowly walking home, knowing that Tammy lived just three houses from me and that she would quickly catch up.

I soon heard her call out my name asking me to wait up and we began walking together.

"So, are you interested in art, in learning how to draw," I asked. "I saw you looking at some drawing books."

She began to laugh.

"Um, no, not really. I guess girls are just as curious as you guys are. I was just wondering what guy's things looked like, you know, like your age and older. I've seen my little brother's and it was pretty small. So, I was looking in those books."

"You want to see some other's. Real ones?"

"Uh, well, yeah, I guess so," and I told her I would see what I could do and we left it at that.

The next week, two of my buds were at the house, Dave and Paul, they're also thirteen, and we were shooting some baskets while my mom was at the store. Tammy came down the street, walked over and said, "How're the hot guy's of the block, today?" just kidding us and doing a bit of flirting.

Looking at her wonderful chest, I immediately remembered our previous conversation about art books and seeing some added examples of male endowment, so I said, "Hey, Tam, wanna come in for a bit. We're gonna get some cold drinks," and she followed us inside into the kitchen.

"Remember when you were coming home from the library and told me you were curious about what guy's things looked like?"

"Oh, yeah, sure" she said as her face turned crimson.

"Still wanna see some?"

"Um, you mean, you three guys?"

"Yeah. Well, if we see your's."

She giggled a bit, but said, "Yeah, okay," so I started taking my shorts off and told Dave and Paul to do the same, that Tammy wanted to see what we looked like.

We stood there in our bulged-out briefs as Tammy stared at us.

"That's all until we can see some of you," and she took off her top and reached around and unhooked her bra, then let it fall to the floor.

I don't know about bra sizes, all that A-cup, D-cup stuff, just trust me that Tammy's were really nice. Like big grapefruits with large pink nipples and little pencil-erasers in the middle. They were nice. And right in front of us. Our three bulges got bigger.

"Oh, nice, Tammy, you really have pretty boobs."

I then reached in my briefs and pulled out my dick and so did Dave and Paul. We stood there, cocks pointing at her as she pulled off the rest of her clothes and we did likewise.

She stepped over to me first and took hold of me. It was the first-ever female touch to my penis and it sent chills through me. Her hand gently squeezed me, then stroked up and down, oh, that felt good.

Then, Dave was next followed by Paul whose dick squirted cum out after only a couple of pulls.

"Oh, wow, Paul. You were sure ready. You got it on my hand and arm, look," she said as she rubbed the white globs into her skin.

"Can we touch your boobs?"

Tammy nodded and I gently petted, then squeezed them and traced a finger tip around each nipple, sensing them getting hard.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.