Blind Date - Cover

Blind Date

by wetfly6969

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Incest Sex Story: 14-year-old Brooke has a disability and is at the mercy of her greedy uncle. Unemployed, he requires her to have sex with multiple men for money to support the household and for his entertainment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Prostitution   .

The door was locked when I got home. Usually he doesn't lock it when I'm gone because he knows I can't get in. Feeling around the wall, I located the doorbell and pushed the button. I could hear his footsteps growing closer before the door on our mobilehome opened.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to lock you out," he said reaching to grab my hand. Sometimes I miss judge the height of the last step and fall. He wanted to make sure I didn't trip again.

"Its okay, I know you just forgot."

"How was your date?"

"I guess it was okay. Same as usual."

"Did he take you some place nice?"

"I'm not sure. It's kinda hard to tell you know."

"Well did it seem nice?"

"It had a hard bed and it smelled funny. The comforter was old and rough on my back. Aside from that, it was nice, I guess."

"He tip you?"

"Yea."

"Give it to me."

"He told me to keep it for myself."

"It's not like you're gunna be able to spend it. Now where is it?" he asked feeling around my pockets until I pulled it out. I wasn't even sure how much it was but it didn't really matter as I wouldn't be getting any of it.

Closing the door behind me he guided me into the living room where I could smell cigar smoke. It wasn't his because he smokes cigarettes. I could also smell beer but that could be my uncle's because he does drink a lot.

"Uncle Mike, is someone else here?"

"Yes, Brooke, a friend I want you to meet," he said maneuvering me around the coffee table. We've lived in this trailer park for about six months and I still haven't gotten used to where everything is. That and he continually move things around for some reason.

"Do I know him?" I whispered.

"No, he's new. We met last night on the internet and I sent him a few of your pictures. He's very excited to meet you."

Grabbing his wrist, I pulled him closer. "Uncle Mike, I'm not clean, I can't go on another date right now."

"Don't worry, Brooke, he won't mind waiting a few minutes for you." I could hear the laughter in his voice. "Run along and get freshened up," he said swatting my ass.

Slowly I made my way to the bathroom, dragging my fingers along the wall to feel my way. Just before the door I stubbed my toe. Nothing's supposed to be there. Reaching down, I felt to see what it was I had kicked and sighed when I realized it was the small table that's usually at the end of the hallway. How did it get here?

The loud laughter from the living room turned my attention back to them as I heard the stranger's voice for the first time commenting how pretty I was. I wish I could see that for my self as I've never seen what I look like.

Hearing my uncle's voice again I moved closer, listening to their conversation.

"A nice restaurant will run you what, 'bout fifty dollars and movies now-a-days are twenty bucks for two tickets and add a couple of cokes and a popcorn and you're paying another twenty, easy. A cheap motel room will set you back another forty to fifty dollars so you're already spending 'bout a hundred and forty dollars and you may not get any pussy. With Brooke you can skip all that bullshit and use her room for the same one-forty and you're guaranteed to get lucky, if you know what I mean," he added laughing. Shaking my head I sighed.

He's always doing that. Meeting men someplace or on-line and setting me up on dates to have sex with them. He tells me it's not prostitution because they would be paying the same amount of money for a real date; they're just giving the money to me instead, or should I say they give it to him. Turning, I made my way to the bathroom to clean up. There won't be time for a full bath, just to clean the important places.

The toothpaste and my toothbrush weren't in the cup I usually keep them and I had to feel around the counter top to find the soap. He forgets sometimes that I'm blind and doesn't put things back where I can find them. There were no clean face towels so I used a wet hand towel to wipe the smell of the last man from my body and pushed the corner a few inches into my pussy to remove his slime. The knock on the door startled me.

"What's taking so long?" Uncle Mike asked. "And why is this door locked?" he added trying to turn the knob. I'm not supposed to lock any of the doors in case I fall or something and he needs to get in to help me. But when there's a stranger in the house, I don't feel right leaving them unlocked. Sighing, I unlocked the door, feeling the rush of cool air as it swung open.

"I just need to get dressed and I'll be right out."

"Fuck it, don't worry 'bout clothes, you'll just be taking 'em off anyway. Hurry up; he's waiting in your bedroom." Steeling myself, I felt my way from the bathroom, expecting at any moment to trip over something else.

Opening my bedroom door, I could smell his scent. Musky, unclean and reeking of cigar smoke, cheap cologne and even cheaper beer. Those are the worst dates, the drunken ones, as they tend to be too rough during sex. Feeling for my dresser just to the right of the door, my hand waved up and down, touching nothing but air. It's been moved again.

"Come on over here, Baby, the bed is nice and cozy," his deep voice echoed in my sparsely decorated room. "You're even more beautiful than your pictures," he added. Smiling I made my way to his voice. My bed usually is straight ahead from the door, but for some reason his voice was coming from my left.

Waving my hands before me, I stumbled over his discarded boots, falling to the bed and feeling his hands on me. "Whoa, I got 'cha," he said pulling me closer. His hands were hard and callused, cold on my skin. Sitting on my bed, his other hand went to my breast, sending a chill down my spin. I briefly stopped breathing and had a slight panic attack.

I don't know why I react that way. As often as I've done it over the past year and a half, you'd think I'd be used to it by now. His stiff lips pressed against mine, smashing my lips as he kissed me too hard. He had a beard which scratched at my tender skin as his tongue pressed firmly against my tight lips, forcing its way inside. I groaned tasting his foul breath as it made contact with my tongue. We kissed for a while as he played with my sensitive breasts.

With one hand behind my neck, he lowered me, slowly guiding my head to the pillow before moving my legs onto the bed. His kisses went lower, first on my neck and then to each of my breasts, sucking and slurping on each nipple giving me goose bumps as his coarse facial hair scrapped across my delicate skin like sandpaper.

"God, you're so beautiful," he repeated slipping a finger inside of me. "And very wet," he added with a groan still sucking and nibbling on my closest nipple.

I grimaced wondering how he'd react if I told him that I was wet because he was the fifth man to pay to have sex with me today and it's not because I was turned on by what he was doing.

Shifting around, he got on top of me, fumbling around between my legs as he tried aligning his cock to my hole. It slid across my sore clit a few times before he found the right position and sank fully inside. I whimpered as his cock filled me. He was very large, much bigger than most of the men I'd been with and was very thick, stretching the walls of my vagina to their maximum. A grunt escaped from my throat as he began moving, giving me the feeling that he was pulling my insides out along with each of his withdraws.

Moving faster, his cock pounded the back of my vagina like a battering ram as his fingers dug into my ass, lifting my hips to meet his thrusts. Craning his neck, he lowered his face to my breast, latching onto my nipple. I cried out feeling the sharp bite of his teeth and brought my hands to the sides of his face trying to gently push him away. He wouldn't budge.

My bed protested his actions, squeaking madly as he thrust in and out of me, sinking my body into my mattress with every powerful thrust. I laid motionless for most of the time until he commented about it and I began to move and moan, giving him what he wanted. Thankfully I couldn't see his face, couldn't see the coldness in his eyes and the hatred of his stare.

Thrusting faster, he sucked on my neck, panting into my ear. "Wrap your legs around my waist, Honey" he wheezed, wetting my lobe and inner ear with his tongue. Shifting my hips, I brought my legs higher, hooking my ankles together behind his bouncing ass as he continued slamming into me hard.

Two years ago I was a shy virgin living at home with my parents and now I've been with more men than I can remember. His grunting brought my attention back to the matter at hand as his thrusts became uneven. He was loud, sounding like a wounded beast as he drove as deeply as he could into me for the last few strokes.

I'm not hollow and have an end to the hole he was violating, but you wouldn't have thought that as far as he went in. I don't know how all of it managed to fit inside, but it seemed to strike the bottom and bend or twist somehow, worming its way to the depths of my very core.

The weak spasms slowly diminished and I felt gooey inside as once again I had become a sperm receptacle for someone with enough money to use me. He remained on top of me for what seemed to be too long before slowly turning over, pulling his flaccid cock from my aching hole with a wet slurp. Air rushed into the void, burning briefly until my labia closed up, returning to normal, whatever that was.

I could feel him sweating, smell his odor and hear him panting next to me as I slowly relaxed; thankful that he didn't do anything to kinky hurt me. Some men like to do that, spank me or slap me around and used strange devices on me and in me. They think just because they pay for me, they can treat me like shit. He reached over me, grabbing something from my nightstand. Seconds later I heard the flick of a lighter and the thick, smelly smoke of his cigar. I hate it when they smoke in my room.

Exhaling hard, he reached over to tweak my nipple, making me jump. I wasn't expecting it. "So, Brooke, tell me, how old are you really?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your ad says you're eighteen. Is that true?"

"My ad? What ad?"

"On Craigs List. That's how I found you."

"What's 'Craigs List'?"

"A place where guys like me meets girls like you. So are you eighteen?"

"Sure, I guess so."

"Look, I've already fucked you so it don't really matter. You can tell me the truth. How old are you really. Tell me the truth."

"I'll be sixteen soon."

"Soon? When's your birthday?"

"August 18th."

"So in like three more months you'll be sixteen?"

"Not exactly. More like a year and three months."

"You're only fourteen now? Sweet," he added blowing his smoke across my face.

"Do your parents know what you're doing?"

"No. They died in a car wreck about two years ago."

"Sorry to hear," he said nonchalantly blowing another cloud of smoke over me, making me cough. "How long have you been a whore?"

"I'm not a whore!" I protested turning away from his voice.

"You let men fuck you for money. In my book that makes you a whore." I sat up, throwing my legs over the edge of the bed. "Where do you think you're going?" he growled grabbing my arm. "I ain't done with you yet," he said reaching past me to put the cigar on the nightstand. "I still got twenty minutes."

I felt movement next to me as he shifted on the bed. I wasn't sure what he wanted or what to expect. "Suck me," he ordered making it clear what was required. Feeling for him, my hand touched his sweaty, hairy chest as it followed his clammy skin lower past his swollen beer belly to the nest of hair below the gut.

Feeling it with my hand was a lot different than feeling it with my pussy as my fingers grasped the bulky organ. It was wet, semi-hard and very heavy as I lifted it from his baggy balls. Lowering my face, I could smell the rancid odors emanating from it from at least a foot away. I squeezed it groaning as it began to throb back to life, rapidly expanding in my palm. Soon it was too thick for my fingers as it swelled beyond a closed fist.

The stench was so strong that I nearly gagged even before my mouth touched it. The head was covered by a thick, long piece of foreskin which felt rubbery in my mouth as I sucked hard to draw out the fat head. As it emerged, my mouth was inundated with sour bile and sandy specks of gritty particles which seemed to bind to my teeth. Swallowing hard to wash the gunk from my taste buds, I began moving my head up and down, taking the bloated tip to the back of my throat, careful not to go too deep.

I felt comfortable with the depth and speed that I was sucking, but obvious this guy, whose name I didn't even know, didn't think it was good enough and began thrusting his hips upward while holding the back of my head. I began gagging with each thrust as his free hand quickly sought out my tender nipples.

"Suck it better, whore, I'm paying you for this shit!" he called out giving one hard lunge with his hips. Even if the guy wasn't as thick as a beer bottle, his length would have made it impossible to get it very far into my mouth. He wasn't buying that I couldn't deep throat him and was very determined to prove that I could.

The back of my throat was pummeled repeatedly for what seemed like hours but was probably only a few minutes. My jaws were tired and sore from being opened so wide for so long and my throat burned from the continuous assault. I could taste his pre-cum leaking into my mouth and knew it wouldn't be much longer. Stroking the shaft harder, I was hoping to make him cum soon before he choked me to death with his giant weapon.

"Time's up!" Uncle Mike called and out after a brief knock, swinging my bedroom door open wide. Feeling relieved, I pulled my head back, letting the thick stick of meat fall to his gut with a splat.

"Just a little longer," the man said not slowing down.

"Sorry, if you want a double feature, you gotta pay for the second movie," he said. What in the hell did that even mean??

"How much?"

"Hundred for another hour."

"How about thirty minutes?"

"Sixty more."

"I can probably cum again in thirty minutes," he moaned. "But before I agree, does she take it in the ass?" he asked over my back.

"She loves it in the ass, don't you Brooke?" he asked rhetorically.

"Alright, I'll do another half hour," he said forcing my face back to his lap while bouncing my head on his cock like it was a basketball. "Get me nice and hard so I can fuck that sweet little asshole of yours," he added as I heard my door close.


Uncle Mike was standing over me, shaking me back and forth. "Turn the fuck over!" he yelled out, his voice ringing inside my head as if he was inside a tunnel. I was hurting. My stomach felt like it was in cramping, my ass hurt in places I didn't even know I had and the opening burned like scolding hot water had been poured onto it. I just knew he tore something and felt the liquids oozing from my tender sphincter a few times but couldn't tell if it was blood or not.

He was too big for any woman to take it anywhere let alone up the ass and even though I wasn't a virgin back there, I wasn't prepared for what he did to me. Using only the fluids inside my pussy for lubrication, he continually stabbed at my tender butt hole until he was able to force the whole thing inside and then wasted no time in fucking it, pounding me so hard that I fell to the bed but still he fucked me, lying on top of me while he did.

Slowly I turned over feeling someone's hand on my bruised breast. "Uncle Mike?" I asked not sure if he was alone or not.

"Yea, who else did you expect?" he asked. In a way I felt relieved he was by himself until I heard the zipper on his jeans.

"I'm not clean," I informed him hoping to buy a little time or change his mind.

"You know I don't mind sloppy seconds," he replied as his weight sank the bed between my legs. Seconds later I felt his hardness sliding into my womanhood. I almost had to laugh at his size. Twenty-one months ago, when he first took my virginity, he felt really big, but now I can hardly feel his skinny little six-inch-cock.

Pulling my legs back, he smashed my breasts with my knees as he pounded into me as if he was in a race. Over and over again his cock slipped in and out of my soupy hole, sending dribbles of cum down the crack of my ass with every forward thrust. I knew I was wet from their cum, but the squishy sounds it made me embarrassed.

He hadn't bother undressing and his zipper bit into my butt cheeks as he fucked me. A few drops of sweat dripped onto my stomach just before he grunted loudly and slowed his pace, pumping the ninth load of cum into my pussy for the day. I sighed knowing this is what my life had become.

Just as quickly as he entered me, he withdrew, moving off the bed before re-zipping his pants. "Get cleaned up, you smell like a whore," he said taking a few steps. "And brush your teeth, you've got dick breath," he added as my door slammed shut.

Pulling myself from bed, I struggled for the door, carefully walking and feeling my way forward. I hit something with my knee and lowered my hand to find that my dresser had been moved to the other side of the door. I'll have to remember that.

I could feel the juices running down my legs as I made my way down the hall toward bathroom. As I sat on the toilet, my butt hole still burned and it was very painful just sitting there. He really tore my asshole up good.

Feeling around the cabinet, there weren't any more towels and I called for Uncle Mike to bring me some while I turned the water on to warm. Stepping inside, I let the water cascade over me, closing my eyes while the spray hit my face and hair. Somehow it made me feel better.

"Here's the towel," he said tossing it over the top and hitting my head before dropping to the floor.

"Thanks," I mumbled, bending over to feel around for it. Standing, I reached for the body wash and found it wasn't where it was supposed to be. Feeling around I was unable to find it. "Uncle Mike, could you please get me the soap?" I called out over the noisy spray.

"My God, Brooke, you're totally helpless without me, aren't you. What in hell would you do without me, huh? If it wasn't for me, you'd never survive," he added opening the door briefly to hand me the bottle. "I can't imagine you ever being on your own, can you?" he asked closing the door hard as the water washed away my tears.

I mumbled something under my breath. He's right though. I rely on him for everything and can't even walk in my own home without tripping over things and he does all the cooking. Well, if frozen dinners and McDonald's count as cooking.

Just before I finished the door opened again and a rush of cold air gave me goose bumps. "Uncle Mike?" I asked, my back facing the door.

"No," a man's voice whispered right next to my ear as the door closed.

"Jeff?" I asked again thinking it was a good guess as he was Uncle Mike's best friend and spent a lot of time over here. He even spent the night last night and fucked me on and off throughout the night until it was time for him to go to work this morning. I expected him to return sometime today.

"Guess again," the voice whispered into my ear, reaching around to grab both of my breasts.

I didn't think that Uncle Mike would allow a stranger or even a date into the shower with me so it had to be someone we knew. I tried sniffing the air, hoping for a clue from his scent, but the water washed his smell away. It had to be someone I knew...

"Bobby?" I asked, feeling his head shaking back and forth along my neck. "Jack?" the same response was given. "Bart?"

"Nope," he spoke, nuzzling up closer, poking his hard cock into the small of my back.

"Adam?"

"You're getting warm," he said, which made me think. Adam had two friends he usually hangs around with and they come over here to smoke pot with Uncle Mike. It must be one of those guys, I was sure of it now.

"Vince or John, right?"

"Wrong on both accounts," he said reaching around for my sex. "Maybe this will help," he added, bending his knees and worming his erection between my legs to my shaved pussy. Guiding it with his hands in front of me, the head slipped effortlessly inside followed by about two inches. He had to be pretty long to reach past my ass, to my pussy and enter me a like that. There aren't many guys who could do that easily.

"Kurt?" I asked remembering how long he was. Not very thick, but definitely long enough.

"You're getting cold," he mumbled into my ear. Damn it, if he'd just talk using his normal voice I could identify him easily, but this hoarse whispering shit and the running water was making it difficult.

Frustrated I decided to just blurt out a few of Uncle Mike's friends who I usually have sex with. "Howard, Kenny, Ben, Brandon, Thomas, Steve, Ray, Greg or Jerry?"

He laughed, jabbing one time into me from behind. "You'll probably never guess," he said, backing away to allow his cock to slip from me. Turning, I brought my hands to his face, feeling his features, hoping for a clue.

I recognized the shape of his face, his nose and mustache, but I he hadn't been around in about a year. "Paul?" I finally asked remembering the contours of his jaw and the thick side burns he always had.

"Very good, you remembered me," he said excitedly. "I didn't think you would after so long. I've been on vacation for the past year."

"Vacation? For a year? Where did you go?"

"That's just a nice way to say I've been in jail. I got eighteen months but only did about eleven. I thought about you a lot while I was gone. Did you think of me?"

I didn't want to hurt his feelings because he was always nice to me, even though he did have the annoying habit of trying to push his big cock too far into me. He was the first big cock I had and he used to fuck me a lot. Then he stopped coming over and I wondered why. Now I know.

Stooping down, he got between my legs and guided his cock back inside of me. Standing straight, he lifted me along the shower wall until the shower head was right next to my ear. He was very tall and raised me high into the air. We kissed like that, him holding me pressed against the wall while he slowly moved back and forth, reaching the very back of my body.

He was loving and gentle, not like most of the guys who usually treat me like a fuck toy only there for their pleasure. Wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I began humping back, allowing him to fuck me while I was latched onto him like a human leech.

The next thing I know the water is turning cold, freezing the both of us. Reaching past me, he turned the water off before lowering me to the floor. "Let's take this to the bedroom," he said stepping from the stall and guiding me out with him. Like a newly wed bride, he took me into his arms and we walked naked and dripping water to my bedroom.

For the first time in a while I felt good, like a woman and not a punch board for any guy with hard cock can use. We kissed as he walked, kicking open my bedroom door and gently lowering me to the bed. Crawling further on and resting my head on a pillow, I parted my legs and waited for him. It didn't take him long to respond.

"I've been waiting to fuck you for months," he moaned, sinking back into me. I sighed, feeling him sawing in and out in a nice leisurely pace. "I've thought about nothing else but you for months and I can't believe I'm with you right now," he sighed picking up his pace.

Even though my last date was a little big and I was still sore, I didn't mind making love with Paul. That's what it felt like. We were lovers who had been apart for a while and now we're back together. He always made me feel special and I used to dream that one day he'd marry me and take me away from all this crap.

He sped up, striking the back of my sex over and over again with his long cock, adding to the discomfort that I already felt. Thankfully not many guys are over nine inches long and only a few that I've fucked have been over ten. Paul is one of the later and I surprisingly was taking it. All of it.

"Damn, you've had some practice while I was gone, haven't you," he grunted into my ear as his thrusts became more pronounced. "When we first started you were squealing with just half of it inside you and now you can swallow the whole fucking thing!" he panted.

I wasn't sure if I should take that as a compliment or not, but it somehow made me feel better. He groaned loudly into my ear. "Damn you feel great!" he sighed as his thrusts began to slow down. I pulled him tighter to me, not wanting him to stop, but couldn't stop the deluge filling my vaginal cavity. It jerked and twitched several times until it slowed to just an occasional tic. He tried to get up but I held him tightly.

"Stay with me just a little while, okay?" I asked loving his manly smell and strong body pressed against me.

"Sorry, Doll Face, but I just dropped by to a quickie. I gotta get going, my girlfriend's waiting."

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?" I was crushed. I somehow always thought of him as MY boyfriend and I loved how he used to make me feel when we made love. As he withdrew I moaned, feeling hollow inside. Shuffling from the bed, I heard his foot steps as he left my room. "I thought I was your girlfriend," I mumbled.

I wasn't sure what time it was or even if it was day or night but I just stayed in my bed feeling depressed. Paul had somehow lifted my spirits earlier but now I'm just as depressed as I was before. Maybe even more.

After a while I realized how hungry I was. It had been hours since I last ate and my stomach was growling. Slipping from of bed, I felt my way toward the door, hoping there wasn't anything new in my path. Once in the hall, I followed the wall with my finger tips stepping around the table that was recently put just outside the bathroom door.

I knew Uncle Mike was on the computer again because I could hear his typing on the keyboard. He snickered before noticing I was heading toward the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" he asked slowing down on his typing, but not stopping.

"To get something to eat. I'm hungry."

"Before you do that, come 'ere I want you to see something," he said laughing again.

"Real funny, Uncle Mike," I said sarcastically.

"Huh, oh yea, I forgot. Well I met this guy in a chat room called "Hung Men" and if this guy's for real, he's fuckin' huge!"

For a split second I thought maybe my uncle was turning gay but then I realized why he was in the room. "That's great," I said resuming my course to the kitchen.

"No, I'm serious. You gotta see this thing, it's a monster!"

"Uncle Mike, I can't SEE anything, you know that."

"Well, I sent him a couple of your pictures and he loves them. HOLY FUCK!" he exclaimed seconds after a chime. "He just sent another picture of his cock and that fuckin' thing is unbelievable!"

"I'm glad you like it but I'm hungry and I'm getting something to eat."

"Hold on, Brooke, he's asking for your number. Here's the phone, I want you to talk to him, okay?"

"What? I don't even know who he is."

"His name is Devon and I just gave him my cell number. I want you to answer it."

"Uncle Mike, I don't know anything about this guy and I don't want to talk to him."

"Since when has not knowing someone ever stopped you from fucking them?" he asked shoving the phone into my hand. "When it rings, answer it and be nice to him."

I sighed, squeezing the cell phone hard, waiting for it to ring. "Make it brief; just let him know you're the same person that he talked to in the chat room and hang up. Don't do phone sex or say anything stupid," he added. I jumped when it finally rang.

"Hello?" I asked hesitantly.

"This Brooke?" barked the baritone voice on the other end.

"Yes, who's this?"

"De~von," he said with a strong accent on VON. "You really love big cocks, huh?" he asked with a chuckle. Think you can handle me?" he asked to my puzzled expression. Uncle Mike had his ear against mine as we listened to the man using the same receiver.

"Tell him yes," he told me.

"Uh, yea, I guess so."

"What's the biggest cock you ever fucked before?" The question surprised me.

"HUH?" I asked caught off guard. He repeated it.

"I dunno, maybe eleven or so inches long."

"I got over twelve inches of big black snake; you think you can handle it?"

I furrowed my brow hoping Uncle Mike heard what he just said. Was this guy serious? What woman could take that much dick and why would she want to?

"I love your pictures, especially the nude ones," he said.

"My nude ones?" I asked worried about his statement.

"You look younger than eighteen though, you sure you're eighteen?"

I felt Uncle Mike's hand squeezing my arm and knew not to go against him.

"Yea, um, last August," I lied.

"Damn you sure look young and sweet. Sweet enough to eat," he added laughing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.