A New Chapter - Cover

A New Chapter

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Linda, a lawyer, through an accidental meeting gives in to her slutty side but then has to deal with her husband, Paul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

The lunch with Adelle Skinner was set indeed for the next day. Eva came by Linda's office and they went together, again to the Veggie Bowl, for lunch.

Adelle proved to be a rather large, fairly rubensesque type of woman. She greeted Eva with a smile but was obviously nervous about meeting her. She also had eyes for Linda, from the moment that she was introduced to her.

When they settled down and ordered, Adelle spoke up:

"Um, Eva, is something wrong? You sounded upset on the phone."

"Oh, Adelle, Adelle, it's that good for nothing husband of yours," Eva said softly.

"Ohhhhh," Adelle sighed.

"Yes," Eva said, "Ohhhhhh."

Let me tell you a little story. "My friend Linda here likes to periodically entertain the boys, shall we say."

Linda blushed at the penetrating look that she got from Adelle at that point. Adelle got nervous in her chair, and Eva, as though reading her thoughts, said:

"Yes, yes, Adelle, move your chair over so that you can get your eager hands on our Linda; she won't mind. Will you, sweet?"

"No, ma'am," Linda said, "I'd be pleased."

Adelle smiled broadly at Eva and moved next to Linda, at which point her hands disappeared below the table.

Adelle spoke up then: "But you were talking about Johnnie," she said. Eva went on to describe the encounter in the barn, and how offensive Johnnie was to Linda."

Adelle was immediately incensed: "He was there? The little prick! After my last warning! I'll have his nuts!"

"What a lovely solution," Eva said.

The waitress brought their food then. Eva commented:

"Adelle, can you remove your hands long enough from Linda's panties to eat lunch or did you have another type of lunch in mind?"

"Could I?" Adelle asked with a gleam in her eye.

"I'm afraid that our Linda has a tight schedule today, my love; but I promise you can have her in the near future. And, you will take care of that problem with Johnnie?"

"Take care of it? I'll have his ass!" Adelle said vehemently.

When Adelle had left, Eva turned to Linda and explained:

"Adelle has the money in that situation and she also has an iron clad pre-nup; you might get some business from her to handle her divorce; but I guess you wouldn't want that." She laughed as she said it. "And I think that we need to get together with Adelle again. She's mad enough that it might be fun to see what she's going to do."

Linda giggled at that.

"Did she have her hand on your leg?" Eva wanted to know then.

"Just as you spoke, she had gotten to the gusset of my panties," Linda admitted with another giggle.

"How accurate!" Eva crowed.

Eva arranged with Adelle a few days later to get together again. They met and went to a place where they could have a private table in a back corner. Linda was lovely that day, in a pleated mini and heels, topped by a long silk blouse. Eva greeted her with a gleam in her eye.

"I think that our Adelle will really like the way you look today, sweet pants," Eva said.

Linda blushed and said: "I hope so."

"She is big and beautiful, isn't she?" Eva said.

"Oh, yes," Linda admitted, "She's yummy!"

"Here she is now," Eva said, as Adelle stood in the doorway looking for them.

Eva waved her over and Adelle approached smiling; she was waring flax colored linen slacks and a brown over blouse. She greeted Eva with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. But Linda she greeted with a kiss on the lips. Before she withdrew her mouth, Adelle quickly slipped her tongue briefly into Linda's mouth.

"Adelle, how are you?" Eva asked.

"Fine now that I've begun to proceed against that little prick;" she then turned to Linda and thanked her for the reference to a lawyer to handle her divorce against Johnnie.

"The rat has already left the area," Adelle said exulting.

The waiter arrived and they ordered and Adelle went on:

"I just wish that I could pay the little prick back somehow with his own medicine."

"Really?" Eva asked.

"Really," Adelle said.

"Well, I think that maybe I have just the kind of scene that would put 'paid' to that relationship in a correct way."

"Oh?" Adelle said, looking interested. "Explain please."

"Here's what we can do, if you two are game," Eva said grinning.

Just then they were interrupted; Paul came to have lunch with them and joined them at their table.

(As Eva was talking, Adelle had maneuvered her hand so that she could unzip the side zipper of Linda's skirt; with it unzipped, she inserted a hand and ran it down over the surface of Linda's panties until she reached her crotch.)

"Paul, sweetie," Eva said expansively, "Sit. You're just in time; unless I miss my guess my friend Adelle here right now has her hand inside your wife's skirt and is playing with her pretty panties."

Adelle looked stricken at the sight of the really big man; who had just been accurately told that she was playing with his wife's panty covered pussy.

Paul shot Adelle a serious look and lifted the table cloth so that he could see that her hand was indeed inside Linda's skirt. He sat next to Linda between her and Eva. Linda turned with a loving look on her face and kissed Paul, while at the same time holding Adelle's hand in place.

"Then I should probably unzip the side of your skirt and play with you," he said, directing his words to Eva.

"I wish you would!" Eva said lightly.

It was only then that Adelle managed a laugh with the rest of them.

Finally, Eva said: "Okay, we're plotting here, so it's better if for now, Adelle, sweetie, you take your hand out of her pants and concentrate."

Adelle made a face and did as she was told. Linda visibly pouted and said:

"Spoil sport!"

"There's time for it later," Eva said, "Make an appointment with our girl at her office later in the day. You'll have her to yourself then."

Paul just sat grinning at the whole episode.

Adelle got a sheepish look on her face then and said to Paul:

"I apologize for ... uh ... playing with your wife in public."

He laughed: "If it pleases her, it pleases me!"

Adelle just stared at him in disbelief. Linda noticed the look and slid over a bit to kiss Paul, saying:

"He's my big loving bear, that's what he is!"

"And he's really not the jealous type," Eva added.

Adelle looked on wide eyed at this point and said: "Wow! Really?"

Paul nodded and said: "Really!" Then in a swift movement he grasped the hem of Linda's skirt and, asking her to lift herself a bit, pulled it up to her waist. Giving Adelle access to all of Linda's pretty pink panties.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Adelle moaned.

"Business?" Eva reminded them.

"Business," Linda and Adelle said together.

Paul's contribution was: "I'm just here to watch you play."

Then Eva outlined her plan:

"Here's your revenge on your rat of a soon to be ex-husband: I'll contact Jackie Hart and set up another barn evening. What I want you two to do for those boys is have a wrestling match, a cat fight!"

Both Linda and Adelle reacted strongly; Linda even put her hand over her mouth to prevent herself from squealing out loud. Paul grinned.

"You know what I mean," Eva continued, "You roll around a bit and in the process tear each other's clothes off. Then you entertain the troops. What do you think?"

Adelle looked over at Linda: "Would you?" she asked, half in disbelief.

"Delicious!" Linda responded.

"But here's the point: at first we'll have Adelle at least masked and then, when the action is started, we unmask and show all of hubbie's buddies who it is that they're about to fuck."

Adelle shook her head 'yes', grinning from ear to ear. Paul leaned over and kissed Eva, saying:

"What a mind you have!"

"Thank you," Eva said, "You already know that my ass is good looking also."

"Yes, I do!" Paul agreed.

And Adelle was even more wide-eyed.

They planned further during the lunch, refining what they were going to do.

Before they broke up the small gathering, Adelle said softly to Paul:

"Are you sure that I won't be bothering, uh, anything if I visit your wife at her office today?"

Paul laughed and hugged Linda closer to himself and said:

"She has my permission to play with you, as long as she's in my bed tonight and tells me all about it."

Linda gave Adelle a sexy grin at that point, and said:

"My last client is at 4 PM; I will be free after 5 PM and the secretary will have gone home. Here's my card with the details."

Adelle blushed and said: "This is all too good to be true."

"Enjoy," Paul said, kissing Adelle on the cheek and walking out with Linda, who was going to walk him to his car.

Adelle stayed with Eva to get some more 'instructions' from her.

It was precisely 5 PM, when Linda got a call from the lobby that Ms Adelle Skinner was in the lobby and wished to come up. Linda said that she should be sent up.

A few minutes later, Linda met Adelle at the office suite door. Since she was the last one in that day, she locked the suite door, after admitting Adelle.

Just as they got into the office and Linda shut and locked the door, the phone rang. It was Paul. He promised to call her at about 5.

"Hey, love," Linda said. Then she continued: "Yes, she's here now; she just arrived. Well, I don't know but I can ask her."

"Paul wants to know what you're going to do?" Linda said with a grin.

"I ... I don't really know, I guess," Adelle said, blushing.

"She doesn't know, Paul, she says," Linda told him.

"Okay, I'll tell her and get back to you later, if it's possible; yes, I love you, my darling."

Linda turned to Adelle and said: "Paul said that he wants you to do as you're told, while you're here with me."

"Oh," Adelle said with a great sigh, "Yes, uh, I can certainly do that."

"Perfect," Linda said.

Then she went to her desk and sat at the desk. She motioned to Adelle and told her to stand in the middle of the room. Adelle did as she was told.

"Walk around for me; just walk naturally," Linda said, enjoying the position of power that she was in here.

Adelle did as she was told, just walking around the office. As she moved there was a hint of the sight of her panties beneath her linen slacks.

"Very nice, Adelle," Linda said.

"Thank you, ma'am," Adelle answered and waited for what was next for her.

"Now walk again, but I think this time we can dispense with the blouse," was Linda's next statement.

Adelle hastened to take off her blouse, showing a beige lace bra, and nice sized tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.