A New Chapter - Cover

A New Chapter

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Linda, a lawyer, through an accidental meeting gives in to her slutty side but then has to deal with her husband, Paul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

The next day, Saturday, Barbara and Linda were on time at "The Veggie Bowl". Eva was waiting for them by the entrance. She was wearing form fitting jeans and a scarlet silk over blouse that day. Linda was dressed down that morning in jeans and a tee shirt but Barbara had decided to be a siren for the occasion, as a kind of tease. She wore tight, formfitting white cotton peddle pushers that simply clung to her. Over it was a white sweatshirt, turned inside out, and ripped at the neck so that it had a broad scoop neck. Under that, with no bra, was a simple ribbed man's athletic undershirt.

Barbara's eyes glowed as Linda introduced her to Eva. Eva took Barbara's outstretched hand, and pulled her toward her into an embrace planting a kiss on Barbara's cheek.

"So pleased to meet you," Eva breathed into Barbara's ear.

Barbara was left panting, as Eva moved from the embrace. She stared for a few seconds and said quietly:

"Thank you, ma'am."

Eva smiled, as she reached out and stroked Barbara's face, saying to her:

"My, my, pussy, you're so easy." She said it with laughter in her voice.

Barbara kind of blushed and said: "Yes, I know."

"Lunch, ladies?" Eva ordered quietly, and they went into the restaurant.

'The Veggie Bowl, ' which Eva owned, was a fairly well known Lesbian vegetarian restaurant. All eyes were on Eva and the two women, as they entered.

They sat at a corner table. Eva spoke up:

"My, my, you two, everyone is watching you today."

Barbara giggled and Linda simply blushed. They ordered iced tea to drink from the waitress, who took time to rub her hip against Linda's shoulder. But for a number of minutes Eva was staring at Barbara.

"Honey," Eva said, "I think we need a few adjustments to your outfit."

"Yes?" Barbara asked simple, realizing that she was going to do whatever Eva demanded.

"Go into the ladies and take off your panties and bring them back to me," Eva said.

Barbara got a strange look on her face, and with almost no hesitation, kissed the back of Eva's hand to show that she would do as she was told.

In a few minutes Barbara was back with her white lace panties wadded in her hand. She held her hand out to Eva who said:

"There's a choice here, love, you can give them to me wadded up, in which case you need to kneel and give them to me or you can stand and give them to me by holding onto the waist band to let everyone see them."

With no hesitation now, Barbara held her panties out by the waist band, so that everyone in the restaurant could see them, she offered them to Eva. Eva smiled as he took them, and there was a rustle of sighs throughout the restaurant.

"One more thing," Eva said to Barbara, "Take off that sweat shirt."

Barbara did as she was told, taking off the sweatshirt. Now the press of her tits against the athletic undershirt was visible and the faint shadow of her pussy hair was showing through her pants. People in the restaurant applauded, actually applauded.

Barbara turned and grinned at Eva, who said: "Well, we can make this even better."

She called the waitress who brought a bowl of water and a cloth. Eva told Barbara to stand in front of her and applied the wash cloth first to the thin material covering Barbara's tits and then did the same with the cotton material that was covering Barbara's pussy and ass crack. The effect, which caused more applause, was to make Barbara's athletic tee shirt transparent, and did the same with her tight cotton pants. Barbara colored, when she realized that she was now totally on display for everyone.

"Walk around, pet," Eva said, "Show yourself off to your public."

Barbara grinned at Linda before setting out on a tour of the tables. Linda watched with great interest and certainly a growing lust. When Barbara came back to the table, they'd only been there for a few moments, when an older lady, probably in her 50's, a little gone to heaviness but not much, came over and stood at the edge of the table.

She was obviously very nervous and said in a halting voice: "Eva, I'd like to buy the services of one of the ladies." As she said this, she laid two one hundred dollar bills down on the table."

"Janie Price," Eva said in an incredulous voice, "These ladies are not whores; one is a lawyer and the other a business woman. What can you be thinking."

The woman turned a bright red and reached for the money and was turning away, when Barbara put her hand out to restrain her. Barbara spoke up with honey in her voice:

"Or is this, Janie Price, just a little gift?"

"Well ... uh ... it could be..." Janie began but trailed off.

"Well, then, Janie Price," Barbara said, getting all of Janie's attention, "What can you be wanting for such a gift?"

"Uh ... uh ... I ... uh..." Janie hemmed and hawed.

"Janie," Barbara said, leaning forward and staring at the blushing, trembling woman, "Say it out right and plain or I'll take the gift and then I'll throw you out of the restaurant, and Janie will have nothing."

"Ohhh, please, no," Janie said, and then went on but softly: "I wanted to give the gift for being able to ... ah lick you."

"Louder, Janie, people can't hear you," Barbara said, while both Eva and Linda grinned at the exchange.

"I want to give the gift to eat you, to lick you," Janie said in a voice that could now be heard, and caused titters throughout the restaurant.

"Well, love, my Janie, you just add one more of those same kind of bills to the table, to the gift and give the gift to Eva, who is mistress here, and you'll get your hearts delight."

"Oh, yes..." Janie stammered and put another hundred down on the table, which Barbara then gave to Eva, who took it smiling.

There was a door to a small banquet room behind their table. Barbara went and entered the banquet room. She pulled out a chair and sat a few feet inside of the banquet room. Janie Price stood at the doorway.

"Now, Janie Price," Barbara said, "In order to cross that threshold and get your prize, you will need to do everything that I tell you; do you understand?"

"Yes, I do," Janie Price said.

"Yes what?" Barbara said sharply.

"Yes, ma'am," Janie Price corrected herself.

"Good, honey, now first of all take off your blouse and go and put it on your chair."

"My blouse? Take off?" Janie mumbled embarrassed.

Barbara didn't hesitate. "Then get out of the restaurant now."

"But the gift?" Janie protested.

"Is given and gone; do what you're told or leave, right now."

"What I'm told; yes, yes, what I'm told," Janie said, and as she said it, she began to unbutton her blouse. All eyes were on her as she removed her beige silk blouse and took it, blushing furiously, to her chair, draping it over the back of the chair. She returned to the door way.

"Not so hard, was it, Janie Price?" Barbara asked.

"No, ma'am," she replied, "Not so hard."

"Next put on your chair your shoes and pantyhose. Don't be a bad girl and argue or you get nothing to lick; nothing at all," Barbara said, with a voice that brooked no refusal.

With all eyes on her, Janie Price struggled out of her panty hose, as quickly as possible and took them and her shoes to the chair, leaving them there.

Back at the doorway, Barbara was waiting for her. "Are you ready now, Janie Price?" she wanted to know.

"Yes, ma'am," Janie said with enthusiasm this time.

"I'm not, not quite," Barbara answered and Janie Price moaned.

"You certainly won't need that skirt, will you, honey?" Barbara enquired.

"No, ma'am," Janie said immediately, "I surely won't."

"Your chair," Barbara said, looking at Linda and Eva who were grinning at her.

Janie went to her chair and, unzipping the skirt at the side, stepped out of it, leaving her in matching beige bra and 'granny' style panties. She then went back to the doorway. "Now?" she asked politely.

"No, not yet," Barbara said. "What do you imagine is next, Janie Price?" she wanted to know.

"My bra," Janie said.

"Right in one," Barbara said then. "Do it."

Really embarrassed, Janie Price went then and deposited her bra on the chair and went back to the door way, with her tits swaying now.

"Nice tits, Janie," Barbara said.

"Thank you, ma'am," Janie responded.

"Turn and show the room your tits, Janie," Barbara said.

Janie turned to the room to display herself.

"Hands behind your head, Janie," was Barbara's next order, and Janie stood with her hands behind her head, raising her tits up, showing her extended and hardened nipples to everyone.

She went back to the doorway then and Barbara said: "Now turn and ask if anyone in the restaurant would like to pay $20 to have your panties."

She turned and did as she was told. A hand shot up in the corner of the restaurant, where a rather plain young woman was watching it all with relish.

"Good," Barbara said, "You go and let her take the panties off of you and give the $20 to Eva, the mistress."

Janie did as she was told. All eyes were on her as she stood in front of the plain young woman and allowed her, seated as she was, to pull on the waist band of her panties and slowly slide them down, past her hips, her thighs, showing the beginning of a generous amount of pubic hair, and past the knees and off. The young woman leaned in quickly, as soon as the job was finished, and she had her prize, and kissed Janie's pubic mound, getting, in answer an 'ooohing' sigh from Janie. Janie then collected the $20 and went to give it to Eva, and then returned to the doorway.

"Now, when we're all done here, Janie Price, you and your admirer can go to the ladies' so that she can help you dress. Understand?" Barbara said.

"Yes, ma'am, I understand quite well," Janie said.

"But first let's give everyone a good look. Walk the room Janie and give all your admirers a view," Barbara ordered.

The women in the room gave up a kind of corporate sigh, and Janie walked slowly around the room. In the process her tits and nipples were patted, squeezed, and stroked. Her ass was felt and pinched and not a few hands ran over the prize of her pubic curls. She blushed her way through the room and was finally finished and at the doorway facing Barbara.

"Thank you, ma'am," Janie said quietly.

"You're quite welcome, Janie; now, Janie Price, hands and knees and come get something nice to eat," Barbara concluded, and watched at Janie price, sticking her ass to the group, got down on her hands and knees and crawled into the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.