A New Chapter - Cover

A New Chapter

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Linda, a lawyer, through an accidental meeting gives in to her slutty side but then has to deal with her husband, Paul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

"Is she here?" he asked quietly.

Paul, at his height of 6'6", towered over Barbara. But he was the gentlest man that Linda had ever met.

"Yes, she is," Barbara said, "In here."

Barbara led him into the family room, where Linda was, sobbing again.

Paul stood in the doorway and Barbara said: "I'll leave you two."

"Are yo okay?" Paul asked her gently.

"Oh, damn, Paul, it's so much like you to be concerned about me right away. Don't be so good or I'll just lose it and disintegrate right here and now."

"Linda," he said softly but she interrupted him:

"No, let me finish; what I did was disgusting. I showed you, left you the photo. But the point is that, though it was disgusting, I loved it. Paul, I love you like life itself, but out there in that parking lot I came face to face with a part of me that I've never expressed, never let out, never allowed any room, and I found that I enjoyed it, every part of it and would do it again at the drop of a hat. I can never ask you to put up with that."

"Sweetie," he began but she interrupted him again:

"No sweetie, not now; an hour and a half ago I was in a parking lot behind the legion with seven guys; they were all dressed, and I was naked except for my heels, and I had a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy in that lot for about an hour. And, honey, it was a sweet, sweet hour; I hate that to be the truth but it is."

He held up a hand then and said:

"Okay, I talk now." He looked at her and said in his quiet voice: "I'm going to be honest with you. I guess kind of exchange my shocking news for yours."

She looked up at him, when he said this, not knowing what to expect.

"Let me begin ... uh ... and this is hard for me to explain, Lin, but let me begin by saying that the photo, once I got to it ... once I got to it, it was the sexiest, most erotic thing that I've ever, ever seen."

He wasn't looking at her; it seemed that he couldn't. She looked at his face, she knew him well, she realized that he wasn't kidding or acting; he actually meant it.

"What? Really?" she asked almost in disbelief.

He held up a big hand to stop her, and he continued:

"The overwhelming presence of your total goodness: your passion, your beauty, your energy, your out reach, your compassion, your intellect, your humor all of it has been a whole world to me but one to which I have always longed to add one thing, just one thing. That's been kind of a prod to me, a real longing, if you know what I mean--I guess you do with this fantasy of yours that you acted out tonight. But it was my thing; it would rumble around my head, and produce visions and dreams, almost wet dreams at times, and my own kind of dirty fantasies."

He broke off then for a few seconds. She interjected:

"Paul, I don't ... I don't understand."

"Oh, Linda, I wanted you to be slutty; I kicked myself any number of times for thinking of it, calling myself a jerk, any number of names. But we'd go out and I'd look quietly and hope that people, men and women, were noticing you, watching you, and maybe, just maybe you were going to flash them; I don't know ... follow a guy to the men's and suck him off, while I waited, even knowing where you were going. It was, is crazy but it was a kind of haze in my mind and was never very far away, even when we make love. And then this, and it's, it's all real, and you did exactly what I would have asked, and even showed me the picture, and I'm overwhelmed."

She was staring at him wide eyed. "Paul, this is true!" She said it more than asking him.

"True," he said.

And then she launched herself at him, and she was crying again, sobbing and holding him.

"Then ... then I can be your slut?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"Oh, yes," he said holding her again. "But..."

She backed off and said: "But what?" Not sure how to take it.

"But I want to see the rest of the photos."

She grinned at him, and said: "They're as good as the one I left."

He sorted through them and Linda was pleased to see the bulge of his cock getting really hard in his pants

"Wow!' he said. "Hot, fantastic!"

"Oh, Paul," she cooed at him, "You really mean it, don't you?"

"Every word, love," he said kissing her. Then he added: "But let's go home, I've got this big problem in my pants that needs taking care of."

Linda got up at that point and said: "I have to speak to Barbara first."

Paul sat there and the next sound he heard was a squeal out of Barbara from the next room. It made Paul smile. Then the two women entered the family room hand in hand, grinning at Paul.

"What's up?" he asked suspiciously.

"I'll speak for the group," Barbara said, "You just do as your told," she continued, talking to Linda, who threw a curtsey and said a polite: "Yes, ma'am."

"Better," Barbara said, then turned her attention to Paul.

"Tall Paul," she began, "We both know what a shock this little incident has been to you, and Linda has shared with me how well you're taking it. So, we've decided that you need a little treat."

Paul was just staring at them, vaguely smiling at this point.

Barbara went on: "While Monstro the slut here might have had most of the town in her pussy tonight..."

Here Linda interrupted with a mock outraged "Nooooo!"

Barbara held up a hand and said: "Kiddo, new situation, new rules; we're the in charge guys and you're the submissive slut; don't interrupt or Momma will spank!"

She got another 'yes, ma'am' out of Linda, who was positively tingling at what Barbara was saying and its implications. She hoped that Barbara was serious; she suspected that she was.

"Anyway," Barbara continued, "As I was saying, Maybe Monstro the slut might have had most of the town in her pussy tonight--here Linda buried her grinning face in Paul's shoulder-- and is therefore pussy sore, I surely am not. Therefore, Paul, our idol, our hero, our godlike man, you get, as your treat, both of us!"

Here she began to unzip her robe, and Linda did the same. Together, at the same time, they unzipped and stepped out of the robes. Both were wearing only panties, Barbara powder blue and Linda pink.

Paul simply clamped a hand over his mouth and grinned.

Barbara went on: "Besides, our gal here didn't say that anyone took her in the ass tonight so we'll have that on the agenda."

Linda twirled with a suddenly pained look on her face and said: "I don't do that!"

Barbara turned to her and said: "Honey, before tonight I don't think that you were much of a cock sucker either and I also bet that now you're pretty good at it. Besides, remember: new situation, new rules, we're in charge and if the sgt and I say that you're going to take it in the ass tonight, what do you think that means?"

Linda was swept away. This was as good as the fantasy of being naked with the guys. These two were really going to take charge. They were both staring at her. She buried her blushing face in Paul's shoulder and said:

"It means that I'm going to take it in the ass tonight."

"Speak up, we didn't hear you," Paul said to her in the same commanding tone of voice that Barbara had used.

Linda looked at the two of them and then cast her eyes down, saying: "It means that I'm going to take it in the ass tonight."

"I think that I need a shower first," Paul said.

Barbara stepped up and said: "Then let's go."

She unzipped Paul's zipper, took out his erect cock and led him by the cock to the bathroom, saying, as she went:

"I get to wash his front; you get to wash his back."

Linda piped up then: "He's just as nice from the back."

"Good then," Barbara said, turning on the shower for them, "We switch mid way."

"Yes, ma'am," Linda said.

"You're getting the hang of this, love," Barbara said with a grin as she stepped first into the shower, watching Linda take Paul's clothes off and stepping into the shower with him.

"My, my, sgt," Barbara purred, "You are almost savagely wonderful."

Then Paul had an arm around each of them, and was insistently kissing each of them by turn. He sighed and said, in a hoarse voice:

"All this tits and ass, what have I ever done to deserve this?"

"Tell him, Lin," Barbara said.

"You've been the sweetest, sexiest, most understanding man on the planet, and this is only the beginning; I promise that," Linda said, laying her head on his chest in the water spray.

"And I second it," Barbara said, reaching up for another kiss from him.

Then they each took soap and washed him, beginning with his chest and armpits. Barbara worked down the front and Linda in the back. Linda pried open his ass cheeks and washed well between them, while Barbara was paying attention with the soap to his cock.

Barbara took Paul's prick in her mouth, causing a huge moan to come from him; the moan was only increased, when Linda applied her tongue to his ass crack and began to rim his ass and poke at his asshole.

"Ohhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy gggggaaaaaawwwwwddddd!" was all that he could manage.

"Switch," Barbara said, "I want to get my hands and lips on that ass of his."

They scuttled around so that now Linda had his cock in her mouth and Barbara was doing the ass licking.

"Gee," Paul said, "Maybe this shouldn't end."

"But we have the bed waiting," Barbara said.

"There is that," Paul agreed.

"And there is Monstro's unused asshole too!" Barbara continued.

Linda let out an 'eeeeek', and Paul and Barbara laughed, as they turned off the shower and began to dry each other off. The two naked women each used a towel of Paul, with Linda behind him and Barbara in front.

When the drying was complete, Linda said to him: "Close your eyes, big man." He did.

Then she rubbed her nipples along his back, saying: "Do you like that, Paul?"

"Oh, yes," he answered.

Next she pushed her hips forward and rubbed her fluffed up pussy hair against his ass cheeks.

"And do you like that, Paul?" was her next question.

"Definitely!" was his quick answer.

"Now open your eyes, Paul," she said.

He did, finding Barbara standing in front of him naked.

"Oh, look at you," Paul said.

Then with Linda clinging to his back and rubbing her pussy and tits against him, Barbara put her arms around his neck and began to kiss him.

Barbara took over then, taking him by the hand and leading him, with Linda following, to the bed room.

"It's time, honey," Barbara said to Paul, "We have this little duty to our beautiful, naked slut Linda."

"Ohhhhhhhh," Linda moaned.

"None of that," Barbara said, "The Sgt will tell you what to do."

"Yes, ma'am," Linda sighed.

Barbara got Linda on the bed with a pillow beneath her hips. She told Paul to sit and she'd get Linda ready. With Linda splayed out on the bed, Barbara crawled behind her and, pushing her hips apart, began to lick her pussy from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.