A Matter of Perspective
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Mean Dick Green

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Beautiful babe coerced into a life of sexual servitude. Medieval setting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Masturbation  

Grateful she did not encounter anyone as she made her way down the various hallways, Lenora entered the spacious Blue Room and immediately covered her breasts as best she could.

Being confronted by Bailey as soon as she entered the room, she could see in the distance a long couch fronted by a padded platform about the same size as a small bed. Seated on the couch were three well-dressed women, who were obviously ladies of the court and a man standing nearby who appeared to be only somewhat younger than Bailey and sporting very nice salt and pepper hair.

Accompanying the man, there was also a young woman carrying a large black box.

By her demeanor, it was obvious the young woman was the man's assistant, and the

man himself, though rather short, was nevertheless, rather distinguished in his own way and it was obvious he was a person of some importance.

"Lenora, my dear," Bailey addressed her, after leading her to stand in front on the couch for everyone's view, "This is Mr. Greystone and his assistant Miss Tisdale. These ladies will introduce themselves to you later, but for now we have some business with Mr. Greystone. Please assume position one now dear."

Not knowing exactly what to expect, but certainly not wanting to get in any trouble, Lenora warily lowered her arms to expose her breasts and assumed the position of attention, arching her back and thrusting her breasts as far out as possible.

"Good Lord! Her tits are huge! I've never seen nipples that big in my life!" exclaimed the obviously over-eager young assistant, before being admonished by the gentleman.

"Mind your manners, Miss. Tisdale."

"Yes, Sir," responded the young woman.

Taking his time, the man began his slow, silent and careful perusal of Lenora's body, and to Lenora, it seemed he was able to see all the way into her very soul. In a way, she had never felt so naked in her life as she watched his eyes roam over her body and make his appraisal.

In contrast to the man's silence, the young woman was immediately quite exuberant and vocal with her assessments as she walked around and around Lenora, commenting on everything until the man had to once again admonish her.

"Her cheekbones are so high, and her skin is so creamy ... Her hands and feet are so delicate ... She has beautiful feet ... Nobody has beautiful feet ... Her buttocks are perfectly arced ... and her nipples ... I've never seen nipples that big..."

"Mrs. Tisdale!" barked the man softly, but with great authority.

"Yes, Sir," answered the young woman, now knowing she had gone too far.

"Shut up."

"Yes, Sir," the young woman answered again, making it obvious by her tone that she would now be on her best behavior.

Studying Lenora for fully another three or four minutes, as everyone waited in silence, the man made his final decision and pronouncement.

"Number twenty-six," he said softly, "The complete set."

"Oh! Yes, Sir!" enthused the young woman, as she opened the big black box and began unfolding the little shelves inside, revealing a treasure chest of fine jewelry, "Excellent choice, Sir."

Finally producing the called-for items, the young woman began the work or adorning Lenora's body with a beautiful ensemble of ear rings, necklace and ankle bracelet.

"Rubies and diamonds," declared the young woman, "It sets her skin off perfectly."

"Well done!" exclaimed one of the Ladies, but all were surprised as Greystone next spoke.

"No," he declared, softly, "Miss, Tisdale, please measure Mrs. Buckley's nipples ... gently."

"Yes, Sir," answered the young woman, quickly producing a ruler and a set of calipers and making her pronouncement after she had carefully placed the instruments to each of Lenora's nipples, only barely touching her, "one and one quarter inch long, Sir, exactly, and also exactly one-half inch in diameter ... each the same ... exactly the same ... amazing," declared the young woman.

Now reaching into the jewelry case himself and retrieving some thin gold wire and a dowel, Greystone carefully and quickly made a small double-wind ring of the wire and presented it to Lenora.

"The left side," said Greystone, simply.

Grateful that he hadn't put the ring on himself, Lenora took the small ring and slowly slipped it onto her nipple and pushed it back until it nestled nicely up against her areola. Held in place by the spring tension of the wire, it had been perfectly made, just tight enough to remain in place, but also entirely comfortable.

"Exquisite," echoed one of the ladies in the background, followed by further comments of approval from the other two.

"Mr. Greystone, you are a genius! Absolutely magnificent!"

"She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," added the young woman softly, still unable to contain her natural exuberance.

"Miss. Tisdale," added the man, as they all took a long moment to simply admire what was before them, "She is the most beautiful woman any of us has ever seen."

"Yes, Sir," answered the young woman.

The first business of the day being concluded, Lenora was left standing at attention as the women retreated to the couch and Bailey escorted the royal jeweler and his assistant out, but upon her return, she was told to go sit on the platform facing the women. No longer trying to cover herself, Lenora sat down to face both the women and her fate.

"Lenora, My name is Elizabeth Darby, but my friends all call me Libby. You may call me Libby," said the first woman on her right, "To my immediate right is Abigail Ellsworth and on the far right is the Lady Eleanor Harrington. You will address her always as Lady Harrington."

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, very unsure of the proper etiquette, but proceeding as best she could and hoping for the best, "I'm very pleased to meet you all, I am very sure."

"And we are very pleased to meet you as well," replied Libby, to Lenora's great relief, "You can be sure I speak for us all when I say we find you most lovely."

"Most lovely indeed," added Abigail.

"Thank you, Mam," responded Lenora, but she was not at all ready for the response of the The Lady Harrington.

"It is easy to see why His Majesty is so enamored of you."

"Thank you, Mam," Lenora once again responded, this time blushing a bit as all the women smiled at having caused her to do so.

"Lenora, my dear," Libby began anew, "I am certain you have been wondering a great deal about what is going to happen to you and what plans His Majesty has for you, so we are going to explain that to you now."

"Yes, Mam, thank you, Mam," responded Lenora, grateful that the woman's comments were indeed going directly toward her immediate concerns.

"I think I should begin by telling you a bit about each of us here," continued Libby, "The Lady Harrington is, of course, royalty. She is the wife of Lord Harrington, of whom I am sure you have heard."

"Yes, Mam," replied Lenora, as everyone in the kingdom knew of him.

"Abby and myself are, of course, not royalty, but neither are we exactly commoners," continued Libby, "for you see, I am, in fact, a courtesan to the royal court."

"As am I," added Abigail.

"Now, the reason we are telling you this is because you too, Lenora, my dear, are also to be a courtesan to the royal court," declared Libby.

"I see," responded Lenora, now aware of her fate for the first time.

"I know this must be a shock and huge disappointment to you, Lenora, my dear," commiserated Libby, kindly, but do not underestimate the importance of your service to His Majesty, for a sovereign never rules by power alone. A King must cultivate and reward loyalty. His very survival depends on it."

"And I am to be that reward," responded Lenora.

"A woman as beautiful as you," declared Libby, "The King would be remiss, even incompetent if I may be so bold, were he to not take advantage of such an asset."

"I suppose," responded Lenora.

"The King loves you, Lenora," assured Libby, "Everyone knows it. He couldn't hide it if he tried and he doesn't try. He's proud of you and he loves you, as best a King can."

"I shall loose so much sleep feeling sorry for him," replied Lenora.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" laughed Libby, along with the rest of the women, "Ladies, I like this girl!

Waiting until the moment had subsided, Libby once more returned to the business of Lenora's education with some more kind and wise words.

"Do not despair too much, my dear, for there is one good think about it. You are not to be just any courtesan. Like me, you are to be a very special kind of courtesan."

"A special kind of courtesan?" responded Lenora.

"Very special indeed," continued Libby, "Lenora, do you know what a 'Willy walker' is?"

"No, Mam," answered Lenora.

"Well," laughed Libby, "You do know what a willy is, don't you?"

"I guess so," responded Lenora, afraid to state the obvious.

"Don't be afraid, my dear," laughed Libby, "Of course you do. A willy is a man's dick and a Willy Walker is a cock sucker. That's what I am. I am a professional cock sucker and so will you be too, a professional cocksucker. That's why I'm here, to teach you how."

"I see," replied Lenora, now more or less at a loss for words due to the shock of it all, but she also found herself entirely unprepared for the next aspect of her future as it was revealed by the courtesan Abigail.

"And I am here to teach you how to make love to women."

Stunned to immobility, Lenora suddenly found herself unable to speak or even breathe. Beginning to swoon and sway slightly, her vision began to blur and she would have feinted had Libby and Abigail not quickly gone to her aid, sitting beside her, putting their arms around her and offering her comforting words and caresses as she began to cry.

Taking most of the next twenty minutes to have her cry and recompose herself, Lenora was next comforted as The Lady Harrington moved to sit across from her and take her hands in hers.

"Don't worry, Lenora, my dear. Everything's going to be alright. There are worst lives to be led in these times you know. At least you are not going to want for anything and you are not going to have to fuck anyone you don't care to, and you have the love of the King. He may be a son-of-a-bitch for doing this to you, but he does love you. If it comes down to it, you will always have that in your pocket."

"Yes, Mam," replied Lenora, the woman's words well summing up her situation and somehow offering her some consolation.

"Now, aren't you excited to know what I am here to teach you?" asked The Lady Harrington.

"No," answered Lenora, bravely, but truthfully, giving all of them another good laugh.

"Well, right you are," laughed The Lady Harrington, "and all I can tell you is, it could be worse. I am here to teach you the finer points of the social graces."

"You mean how to use the proper eating utensils and such?" asked Lenora.

"If need be," answered The Lady Harrington, with another little laugh, "but for today, I was thinking more along the lines of teaching you how to go naked in public."

"Really?" queried Lenora, surprising all the women by her tone, which told them that Lenora considered this perhaps the worst news of all, "I'm going to have to do that?"

"Lenora, my dear," replied The Lady Harrington, "I'm afraid that from now on you are going to spend more time naked than clothed. A woman as beautiful as you, it's only natural that you should be an artist's model."

"I see," responded Lenora, resigned to another terrible fate.

"So are you ready to begin then?" asked The Lady Harrington.

"Yes, Mam," responded.

"There are just a few things a lady needs to know about being nude," informed The Lady Harrington. The first is that you must be no more concerned about someone seeing your breasts or your pussy than you are your hands. That is to say, not at all. At all costs and at all times, that is the attitude you must convey to everyone, even yourself. There is, however, a certain etiquette that must be observed.

Never ever cover yourself with your hands and try your very best never catch anyone looking. That puts both you and the viewer at the disadvantage. If you do accidentally catch them, simply give them a quick and pleasant smile and quickly avert your attention elsewhere. Your breasts you never seek to obscure even with your posture. Your pussy, on the other hand, you always seek to obscure with your posture, but only with natural posture.

For example, when you are standing, there is no way to naturally hide your pussy so you don't even try, but when you are sitting, you must always cross your legs or at least hold them together. Similarly, if you are sitting on your bottom, you can always draw your legs up alongside you. Of course, you must never bend over. If something must be retrieved from the floor, make sure someone else does it.

In summation, you must accustom yourself to the fact that from now on, there are going to be times when your pussy is going to be available for everyone to see. Some of them will be people you like, some of them will be people you won't like and some of them will be strangers. In any case, you never try to hide it, but neither do you ever show it off. That is the difference between a lady and common slut, and you, Lenora, are going to be a fine lady. Do you understand all that, my dear?

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora.

"Very well," continued The Lady Harrington, "Now let's teach you to walk properly. In contrast to your pussy, breasts are something a lady can and should off ... in a lady-like fashion, of course.

What I want you to do now is walk for me from the far wall to the other. As you do so, you will notice that your breasts will move about of course, but you will also notice that there is a certain rhythm about it. Your breasts will move about in all directions, but after a bit you will notice there is a repeating pattern to it. It is different for each person, of course, but there is, nevertheless, a pattern that will establish itself. I want you to learn that."

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, as she reluctantly obeyed and began walking back and forth in front of the women, from one wall to the other.

"Always place each foot directly in front of the other ... head up ... see how your hips sway ... find the rhythm, Lenora..."

Using up more than the next half hour, Lenora was forced to walk back and forth between the two walls, bouncing her big breasts about for the four women and covering the distance dozens of times, but as she did so, she gradually began to understand what her mentor was looking for. She did not, however, like it even slightly.

Just as she had been told it would happen, she found that her breasts did indeed move about in all directions, and sometimes very vigorously, but also just as she had been told, there was a pattern to it.

Beginning with a few small vertical bounces, these grew in intensity until they were soon transformed into three or four very robust movements from side to side followed by a somewhat less intense series of bounces that were a combination of both the horizontal and vertical until once again the cycle began anew with the small vertical bounces.

Finally satisfied that she had indeed learned the basics, The Lady Harrington again bade Lenora to sit in front of them and completed this particular lesson.

"That was very good, Lenora, your breasts put on a very delightful display. It embarrasses you to do so though, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora.

"I understand," consoled The Lady Harrington, "but you understand that from now on it's something you will be expected to do at all times when you are nude and your embarrassment mustn't be evident to anyone, or you will be given demerits."

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora.

"Very well, then we will move on," continued The Lady Harrington, "At this time, we are all very curious, My Dear, so we want you to show us your pussy."

"Mam?" responded Lenora, not knowing exactly what to do.

"I think position seven will do nicely," continued The Lady Harrington, "Just turn around and assume the position on the platform. Back up toward us until your feet are dangling off the edge so we can get a close view."

"Yes, Mam," responded Lenora, reluctantly turning around and assuming the position on her hands and knees as ordered and once again beginning another humiliation which was only compounded as she was quickly given another admonishment.

"I'm afraid you have forgotten to keep your chin up, Lenora," declared The Lady Harrington, as in her embarrassment, Lenora had forgotten to do so, "I shall have to give you a demerit. If you forget again, I shall have to give to two."

"Yes, Mam," responded Lenora, chastising herself for her forgetfulness and silently vowing never to forget again.

"I must say," began Libby, as all four women gathered around to inspect Lenora's pussy as closely as possible, "It is indeed the most substantial pussy I have ever seen, and the most beautiful as well."

"I have never seen one to compare," agreed Abigail, as Lenora felt another hot wave of humiliation flood through her body from head to toe, "It protrudes out almost as far as do her buttocks and it must be a full three inches across. I wish we had Mr. Greysone's ruler. Tomorrow we shall have to take a measurement."

Her clitoris is as large as my ring finger and almost as long," added The Lady Harrington.

"I love her inner lips," continued Libby, "On most women they are much smaller and very irregular, but hers are smooth and round."

"Indeed," responded Abigail, "but the most attractive feature is that they swell so profoundly and form such a beautiful oval as they surround her entrance. About as big as an apricot I would say."

Trying not to cry as the women required her to display herself for their curiosity and pleasure, Lenora was taken to even new heights of humiliation as her ordeal continued.

"Glory to the King, she has a hairy ass," Bailey suddenly declared.

"Indeed she does," agreed Abigail, with a giggle, "The hairiest I've ever seen."

"It's thick as fur," insisted Bailey, "All the way up and down the crack. Some of it sticks out even when she is standing up."

"So it is, and so it does," agreed The Lady Harrington, "I guess what was supposed to grow on her pussy grew on her ass instead."

"That and twice as much more," continued Bailey, her obvious sensitivity to body hair again becoming manifest and sending a new round of fear into Lenora's heart, "Perhaps we should wax it."

"I don't think so," reasoned Libby, "His Majesty has surely seen it. He must like it that way, or he would have told us to attend to it."

"I suppose so," agreed Bailey, reluctantly.

"Lenora, my dear," asked Libby, "Has His Majesty ever mounted you from this position in the daytime?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, horrified at having to answer the question.

"Well, there you have it, Ladies," giggled Libby, as the other two women joined in, "His Majesty likes a hairy ass."

"Well, I can't say I blame him," The Lady Harrington felt compelled to add, "I like it too and she has a very nice ass hole if I do say so myself."

"Indeed she does at that," agreed Abigail, adding her own observations, "Most ass holes are simply concave openings, but hers has a nice big rim around it. It looks rather nice surrounded by all that hair, like a little nest."

Having to endure as best she could and thinking her humiliation couldn't possibly get any more profound, Lenora was surprised and horrified as Libby added yet another whole dimension to her absolute degradation.

"Lenora, when I tell you to do so, I want you to begin puckering and relaxing your ass hole and I will expect you to keep doing so until I give you permission to stop. If you do stop before I give you permission, I will start giving you demerits. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, now unable to stave off the tears which began to form in her eyes.

"Very well, you may begin," ordered Libby.

Slowly experimenting with the necessary muscles, Lenora soon found the coordination necessary to push her anus in out and continued to do so several more times until Libby gave her permission to stop.

"That was very good, Lenora," praised Libby, very good indeed, but if you don't stop that stupid blubbering, I'm going to beat that cute little ass hole of yours with a bakers spoon until you beg to die."

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora.

"Her skin is so smooth," announced The Lady Harrington, somewhat unexpectedly, "Are there very many women who have no hair on their pussy?"

"It's very rare," Abigail informed her, "but with an acute sensitivity born of long experience, she immediately recognized a tone in The Lady Harrington's voice that told her the question was not an innocent one, even though she herself probably wasn't aware of it. Sensing an opportunity to ingratiate herself with the royal woman, she extended the appropriate invitation, "Perhaps you would like to touch it?

"Perhaps I should," The Lady Harrington softly agreed, "Since I'm going to be assisting you with her training."

"I think it would be most appropriate," agreed Libby, enthusiastically."

"Might I suggest the honey oil," Abigail continued, realizing it would be best if The Lady Harrington was offered some guidance, "There is some in the bag at the end of the couch. I will get it for you."

Retrieving the small bottle of oil as Lenora inwardly cringed at the thought of another assault on her pussy, Abigail carefully instructed The Lady Harrington on the finer points of how to go about seeking her own pleasure.

"Just put some oil in your palm and turn your hand upside down ... that's it ... now, just rub it in from front to back," instructed Abigail, as Lenora felt the third hand of the day begin rubbing her pussy.

Now knowing for certain that the true nature of the situation was one in which The Lady Harrington was experiencing a true life transformation and that feelings she heretofore wasn't even aware of having were now guiding her actions, Abigail discretely facilitated her pleasure quickly and efficiently.

Ringing the small service bell, Abigail ordered some tea and she and Libby and Bailey occasionally exchanged knowing glances as The Lady Harrington went about the business of seeking her newfound pleasure.

For The Lady Harrington's part, she quickly escalated past simply feeling Lenora's pussy to taking charge of her completely.

Almost in a trance and certainly in a new little world of her own, she began by ordering Lenora to resume the position on her hands and knees in the center of the platform, affording her complete access and room to maneuver.

As the other women casually engaged in polite conversation and pretended not to be paying any particular attention, they each, however, remained astutely aware as the drama played out before them.

"Lenora, My Dear," The Lady Harrington whispered softly, as her first order of business, "I assure you that you are doing everything correctly, however, I want you to do something further for me. I want you to spread your knees further apart ... further ... that's it ... now I want you to adjust your posture according to my fingers."

"Yes, Mam," Lenora dutifully answered, suspiciously.

"Very good," assured The Lady Harrington, as she placed one first finger in the small of Lenora's back and the other first finger under her chin.

Simultaneously pushing down with one finger and up with the other, The Lady Harrington soon had Lenora's back deeply arched and her head pointing almost straight up toward the ceiling.

Having guided her to her new and even more submissive posture, The Lady Harrington began to work her way around Lenora's body, caressing her legs and back and kissing her all over as she continually complimented her on the beauty of her skin and body.

Her gently treatment, however, did not extend to Lenora's breasts. Giving each one its turn as she came to it, she would tightly secure the big nipple between a finger and thumb and pull it toward her until the whole breast was painfully extended as far out from Lenora's body as it would go her before using her other hand to squeeze and rub it, forcing Lenora to a cadence of soft whimpers with the pain of it for the five minutes or more that she spent with each one.

It was Lenora's pussy and ass, however, which The Lady Harrington explored in earnest, spending more than a quarter of an hour penetrating her deeply with her finger and rubbing her clitoris rather vigorously, pausing only occasionally to indulge herself in another newly discovered object of her fascination as she would run her middle finger up and down the length of the crack of Lenora's ass over and over, commenting on how much she liked the feel of the thick hair therein.

Worst of all for Lenora, she was also forced to participate as The Lady Harrington also insisted upon her own private conversation with the new object of her infatuation.

"Lenora, my dear, I do so love your pussy."

"Thank you, Mam," responded Lenora, as she knew she must, but also with some difficulty as the overall severity of her position was causing her a good deal of discomfort and the extension of her neck as she tilted her head back as far as it could go made it hard to speak.

"Do you enjoy sex, My Dear?" asked The Lady Harrington.

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, now aware that something was going on that no one had planned and that she must be very careful and pliable.

"Very much, or just a little?" asked The Lady Harrington.

"Very much, Mam," answered Lenora.

Indulging herself for another ten minutes or so, The Lady Harrington next released Lenora from her position and bade her simply lay on her back, but continued with her pleasure as she took Lenora's head in her hands and brought their lips together.

Kissing her lightly a few times and stroking her cheeks, The Lady Harrington again found Lenora's breasts and began fondling them anew as she once again put their lips together and this time thrust her tongue deep into Lenora's mouth.

Knowing how terrible the consequences would be if she disappointed or offended this royal woman, Lenora exercised her only option and wrapped her arms around the obviously infatuated woman the same as she would have a male lover, returning her kisses, sharing her tongue with her and spreading her legs appropriately as The Lady Harrington's hand also found its way back into her pussy.

Thus spending another quarter hour acting as if she had somehow fallen madly in love, Lenora was soon delivered another horror, as The Lady Harrington issued an impossible demand.

"Lenora, I want you to come to yourself for me now and I want you to do it by yourself," announced The Lady Harrington, "You know what I mean, don't you?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, as The Lady Harrington ceased kissing her and simply propped herself up on one elbow and gave her last command for the moment.

"And I don't want you to close your eyes. Keep them open. Keep your eyes open at all times and don't try to fool me about coming to yourself. If you fail in either one of these endeavors, I will give you three demerits and I will send for the switch and administer them myself, right here and now. I also want you to tell me when you are about to come to yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam," replied Lenora, fearfully, knowing this royal lady had fallen fervently into her own little sexual escapade and, therefore, had to be humored and obeyed at all costs.

Not at all knowing if she could possibly do as she had been ordered, Lenora reached for her pussy, but was quickly interrupted as all the other ladies suddenly forsook their previous activities and moved to sit on the platform surrounding her on each side and offering her their encouragement.

"You can do it, Lenora," encouraged Abigail, taking the lead, "I know you can."

"Of course you can, My Dear," offered Libby, "Just concentrate and focus."

"It's just coming to yourself," offered Bailey, speaking for the first time, "It's quite a natural thing and nothing we haven't all seen before. We are all your friends. We just want you to share this part of yourself with us."

Feeling none the better for the encouragement, Lenora once more reached for her pussy and after anchoring her heels in the padding of the platform, began to fondle herself, grateful that she indeed was a strongly sexual woman and, especially since the death of her husband, did often enjoy pleasuring herself.

There were two things about it, however, that Lenora, still disliked almost unto death. The first was that she was going to have to share herself so intimately with another woman in the company of other women, but the other lay in her own individual way of expressing herself sexually.

Specifically, Lenora knew that she didn't vocalize in the same way other women did during sex, or at least that is what her husband, who had been much more experienced than she before their marriage had always told her and had teased her about accordingly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.