My First Time in Vermont
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My parents own a lodge and cabins in Vermont and I take care of the grounds and help guests when needed. Then, one guest, a school nurse staying for the summer, helped me on my way to manhood. What a summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

Exactly at ten, I opened the door and went back to the bedroom. There was Sandy, naked, on the bed, legs splayed open, one hand down between her legs, waiting for me.

"Oh, Chad, I've been waiting for you. Hurry and get your clothes off, I was rubbing myself just thinking about your wonderful penis nice and warm inside me, hurry now."

I did just that and had my penis well inside her moments later.

"Mmm, that's nice, just what I've wanted. Make love to me, Chad. I want you to fuck me."

I was pumping in and out of her as she pulled me by the hips back and forth, my hands on her breasts, kneading them.

"Feel good, Chad? You like sex don't you?"

"Oh, it feels really good and, yes, I love sex, it's the greatest. I just want to do this all the time"

"Well, perhaps you should come see me in the afternoons as well. Twice a day. What do you think?"

"Is it okay with you?"

"Oh, Chad, I just love this with you. I love your cock inside me. Can I call it a cock?"

"I don't care what you call it, I just want to do it."

"I love watching you go in and out of me. It's so nice."

"Oh, I'm gonna do it, pretty soon. I ... UUH, uuh, uuh, oh, oh, oh, wow."

"Mmm, make me cum now, Chad, make me cum with that nice cock of your's," she said as she swiveled her hips around and around.

I went on for several more minutes, then she started to moan.

"Mmmm, ummmm, oh, Chad, oh, Chad, just ... UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, umm, umm, oh, that is so lovely, mmm, all that nice cum of yours all down deep inside me. Mmm."

She hugged me to her and kissed me with her tongue.

"Are you still hard, Chad?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Well, I'd love to suck you if you want me to. Boys are so excited all the time. Then, you can come back this afternoon and we can do all this again. Would you like that, Chad, for us to make love again?"

"Yes, I want to see you again this afternoon, every afternoon, right?"

"Oh, yes, Chad, you can have just as much sex with me as you want. I know how boys your age are, just excited all the time. Well, I certainly know how to take care of your sexual urges, don't I, Chad?"

"Oh, you sure do," I replied as I watched her bend over and take my dick in her mouth and begin sucking me off. It was only a few minutes until she relieved me of my remaining semen. Then, she proceeded to french-kiss me with some of my cum still in her mouth.

In a few minutes, I got up, got dressed, went out and finished up some of my remaining chores, then went home for lunch as my cock began to harden in anticipation of this afternoon's upcoming round of sex.

At three o'clock, our agreed time, I opened the screen door and walked inside. Sandy was sitting on the sofa reading ... naked.

"Come sit by me, Chad. As you can see, I've been waiting for you."

I sat down next to her wanting to put my hands all over her but still unsure of myself.

"What would you like to do, Chad?"

"Um, I don't know, I mean, I've never done much before."

"Well, you can do anything you would like, I'm willing to let you do anything you'd like."

"Um, well, kiss your breasts?"

With that, she put her hands on my cheeks and led my face to her left breast which I began to suck. Her hand slid down until it was over my cock and began to rub my obvious bulge.

"Mmm, you feel all excited. You want to fuck me, don't you, Chad?"

I mumbled 'yes' as well as I could with a mouth full of hard nipple and she began rubbing my pants even harder. I quickly stood up and took my clothes off and she led me into the bedroom and her bed.

"Mmm, I want this inside me, Chad," she whispered as she held my stiff cock. "You lay down, I want to fuck you, Chad, I want to be on top and give you a really good time," and I lay down and she got up over me, reached under and sat right down on my cock which slid right up into her.

"Oh, yes, that's just right. Feel good, me doing this?" she said as she went up and down.

"Better than anything. When you go down and wiggle around on me, it's wonderful."

"I knew you'd like that, Chad. You were already hard after all that we did this morning. It must be good for your system. I like how you rub my breasts as I fuck you, Chad. It feels so nice. Mmm, this is so good."

She was rocking up and down on me, my cock almost pulling all the way out of her, then sliding deep, deep inside as she squirmed and wriggled as she pushed down. Oh, it felt so good.

"Oh, wow, that's really good. I'm feeling like I'm gonna shoot."

"Mmm, yes, Chad, do it, I want your cum shooting up inside me, all nice and warm, yes, cum in me, it's what I want most."

Then, my body's muscles all froze, I pushed up into her and felt my cum spurting into her.

"Oh, OH, OH, OH, uh, uh, oh, that's so good," as she began going faster and faster.

She was really fucking me, and fucking me hard. Wow, I never knew women would be quite this aggressive. But, I was loving it. She was a tiger.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes, oooh, OH, OH, OOH, ooh, oh, yea, yea, oh, yes, Chad, yes, yes, oh, that's so good, mmm, I just have to have you. Oh, I want you so much," and she dropped herself down over me and kept slowly going up and down on me as she kissed me.

She kept fucking me slowly as I lay under her, my hands down gripping her waist pulling her into me, it still felt good, even though I was a little sore. Twice a day was wonderful but did put a strain even on my enthusiastic cock.

"Tomorrow morning, Chad, I want to do something that I think you'll really like. Just don't masturbate until I see you in the morning, okay?"

I agreed and in a few minutes I got dressed and hobbled off to finish my chores for the day wondering what lay in store for me and my dick tomorrow morning.

Finally, ten o'clock came around and as I walked into Sandy's bedroom, she was, like yesterday, stretched out, naked, legs wide.

"You look so beautiful like that, all ready and everything."

I quickly had my clothes off and was laying beside her, feeling her all over as she stroked my cock back and forth.

"What is the special thing we're doing this morning?"

"Lay on your back and I'll start, Chad," so I rolled back and she bent over and began sucking me.

Well, it felt wonderful, all warm and wet, just wonderful. Then, she raised up, put her hand around my dick and began stroking up and down. This was great but I was wondering what was supposed to be special about it but I was not about to break the rhythm or mood of what was happening.

I felt like I was getting near cumming and was squirming and softly moaning when she released my cock and just began softly running her finger around the tip end. It really felt good but I kind of backed down from cumming. She did this a bit more then just slowly licked up and down the length of my dick.

This went on for quite a while, her sucking me a bit, jacking me, letting me cool off, then licking around, sucking some more, just teasing my cock endlessly. This went on for over an hour, then on and on, over and over, bringing me just short of an orgasm, then letting me cool back down.

"You're not gonna let me cum, that's what you're doing, right?"

"Oh, no, Chad, I'll let you cum all right, but when you do, it'll be a big one, for sure. Just wait."

So, that's what she was doing, keeping me right up on the edge of an orgasm, almost, but just not quite cumming, then, finally, finally letting me cum.

Well, okay, I mean it was feeling good, really good, and for such a long time, it must be well over an hour and she's licking, rubbing, sucking, letting my cock rest, then back up to the cliff again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.