My First Time in Vermont
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My parents own a lodge and cabins in Vermont and I take care of the grounds and help guests when needed. Then, one guest, a school nurse staying for the summer, helped me on my way to manhood. What a summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

I wasn't expecting that day to be my first sexual experience, I was thirteen, living in Vermont, my folks running a summer and winter lodge for vacationers, mostly from Massachusetts and New York.

We had some cabins as well, and that was what Sandy, the essential other person in this story, rented for the summer.

My job around the place was just exactly what you would think, I took care of the lawn maintenance, pulling weeds in the flower beds, taking trash to the large bin out back and generally keep the place picked up.

Sandy was from Boston and my parents had said that she had stayed with us several years before but I really didn't remember her.

Now, actually, being thirteen, I would certainly remember her now, especially her figure, an object of lust for all boys, she had a rather large bust size and was very pretty. Dark hair, swept back, fairly tall, about my height, really, slender but, like I said, good-sized boobs.

The first few days, every time I would work near her cabin, she would come out and we would talk. I liked this right away because I had an instant crush on her as I helped her move her things in. She not only tipped me but I got a nice kiss on the cheek, as well.

And, from the first day, she insisted that I call her by her first name, Sandy, and had me stay for a cold drink from the small ice chest she had brought with her.

Every day, she would invite me in for a soda and to talk, she really did take an interest in me, and I really looked forward to my visits with her.

She always had me sit on the sofa and when she brought our drinks, she would sit next to me as I tried to sip as slowly as I could to make my stay as long as I possibly could.

The first few times, she wore tops that revealed a fair amount of the V between her breasts and there were times when her skirt would creep up her thighs giving me a view that I hoped she didn't catch on to.

I was growing up, thirteen now, and I was going through all that entails, wet dreams, sexual thoughts galore, erections night and day, rubbing myself almost endlessly.

Then, after she had been here about ten days or so, I was just about ready to start the lawnmower, when I heard, "Oh, Chad, can you come here?" from her open door. I walked over to her cabin, looked inside, then went in and saw the refrigerator door open and from behind it came Sandy with two cans of soda out to the sofa where I sat down.

She was wearing a robe, a short robe, one that showed most of her legs and was lightweight, as well. I took the soda and opened it as I looked at her and realized that she wasn't wearing anything under it.

As we chatted, her robe slipped slightly open at the top and I could see quite a lot of her cleavage. My attention was riveted.

"I've been wondering about you, Chad. Do you have any girlfriends?"

Girlfriends? I'd never been on a date. I'd never been kissed before, oh, except for Becky Sanderson in the third grade.

"Um, no, not really," I said, my throat suddenly dry, my face feeling flushed and warm.

"Well, you do like girls, don't you, Chad?"

All I could do was nervously nod 'yes.'

"I just don't understand how such a cute boy like you doesn't have a girlfriend. Lots of girlfriends. Why do you think that is, Chad?"

Well, I didn't know, I mean, I'm still pretty young, so I mumbled, "Well, I'm not big enough, I guess."

When I said that, she reached her hand out and rested it on my thigh. My heart did a leap, then she started to move her hand up my thigh.

"From what I can see, Chad, you look like you're certainly big enough to have a girlfriend."

All I could think of was that she thought I meant the size of my dick rather than my age and that this was sex. It was sex pure and simple. I'm thirteen, she's a grown woman. I would learn later that she was twenty-nine.

I just didn't know what to do as I felt her undo my cutoffs and pull the zipper down, then she slid her hand inside my underwear and a shock went through me as she first touched my dick, then gave it a squeeze. Without warning, I ejaculated for the first time in my life.

"Unh, unh, oh."

All I knew was I looked down and Sandy's hand was moving up and down and I was being masturbated. As I looked down, I felt funny inside, then, I watched with amazement as my cum jumped up out of my dick and went back down on her hand.

She bent over to me and began kissing my face, then asked me, "Wasn't that nice? Did it feel good?"

"Um, yeah, it really felt good."

"I just know you wanted me to do that, right, Chad?"

"Um, yeah, I guess."

"Oh, look, Chad, you've made quite a little mess. I'll be right back, don't move."

She came right back with a towel and asked me to stand up.

As I stood there not really knowing what was going on, she pulled my teeshirt up off me, then tugged my cutoffs and briefs to the floor. I thought she was going to clean me off and now I'm standing in her room completely naked, my half-hard penis standing out.

As she wiped the semen off me, she asked, "Have you ever ejaculated before, you know, spurt your stuff out like that?"

I was so tense all I could do was shake my head, 'no.'

"Well, Chad, it was a very normal thing for boys to do, even necessary, really. It's good for your body. I'm a school nurse and I know exactly how to take care of you," she said as she gently rubbed the towel around my crotch. Being thirteen, the rubbing and the friction resulted in exactly what nature intends under the circumstance, my erection returned.

"Oh, my, Chad, look what we have here. You want me to do it again, don't you? Otherwise, you wouldn't be this swollen right away."

I just stood there, naked as the day I was born, though with a condition that has only become apparent as I've become a teenager and she took my erection in her hand and said, "Come back with me, Chad," as she walked into her bedroom, turned, opened her robe and let it fall to the floor.

There she was. Completely naked. Beautiful and completely naked. The first woman's body I had ever seen. Incredible. Here she was, standing there before me, her breasts large and lovely, topped with large brown nipples, a trim waist, hips that were seductive, in the middle a dark patch of curly black hair hiding the mystery within, long, shapely legs. Naked. Unbelievable.

"Lay down on the bed, Chad," she said as I sat down and her hand helped push me over, then slid down across my chest, my stomach, across my dick, then down my leg. She did this over and over, basically petting me down my body, across my erection and down my leg.

Every time her hand crossed my dick, my whole body froze.

"Just relax, Chad, just relax, you're much too stiff. It's not good for a boy your age to be in this condition, all stiff and tense. You must know that," as her hand finally came to rest on my cock which she fondled and gently squeezed.

Well, it did feel good. No, it did feel wonderful. I had been the only person to touch my penis and, while I could make it feel very good, her touch was electrifying, tantalizing, yet laying there was frightening, I just didn't know what to do expect just lay there and let whatever was going to happen, happen.

Then she bent over and kissed the very tip of my penis as I watched her mouth open and drop down taking me all the way inside and begin to suck up and down.

Nothing, absolutely nothing in my life ever felt this good. My heart was pounding, the whole world seemed focussed on my dick, the center of my universe at that moment, the pleasure so far beyond any I had ever imagined.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.