Tag Alina: Instrument of Revenge - Cover

Tag Alina: Instrument of Revenge

Copyright© 2010 by Punky Girl

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lana Rogers broke Jerry's heart. More than that, the rising Republican politician humiliated him in front of his friends and family. What better way to take his revenge than to force her precious daughter, 15-year-old Alina, into The Game? With the help of his sister, Diane, that's exactly what Jerry plans to do.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

On the last day of the Game, Alina was still twenty points ahead of her only remaining rival, Jessica Mackson.

Success in the Game wasn't without its price, however. Her social life at school was basically ruined. Except for Karen all of her friends had stopped even trying to contact her. Plus, no one at Bible study took her seriously anymore. None of the students who attended said anything about the Game but she could feel their judging eyes and hear their giggling whispers while she tried to read passages out of the Bible to them.

They'll forget eventually, Alina told herself. They'll all forget eventually. Things will go back to normal.

Worse than losing her friends and her authority on the Bible, though, was the reaction of her teachers. Most of them had either fucked her or obviously knew that she was playing the Game. It made interacting with them almost impossible. It was obvious they no longer saw her as a serious student. They saw her as a slut and nothing more. The female teachers, in particular, had grown particularly hostile.

"Ms. Rogers, I will overlook the fact that you're late to class, again, but I will not overlook the fact that you've yet to turn in your essay," Mrs. Ferguson told her earlier that Friday when the girl appeared halfway through class looking disheveled. She'd just had sex with Heavy and Light, again. She'd given those boys those nicknames after fucking them in the gym the day before. She'd had sex with each of them three times, now.

"I'm sorry," Alina mumbled. "I ... I have it here. I'm sorry it's late."

The entire class giggled as the girl handed her teacher her mediocre paper. After taking her seat the girl found herself being called on by Mrs. Ferguson for nearly every question, none of which she knew the answer to.

Strangers were, in some ways, the worst of all to deal with. Whether they played the Game or not some guys had taken to simply walking up to her in the hallways and grabbing her ass or her tits and laughing while they did. She always yelled at them and slapped at their hands but it was no use. It was totally obvious that the word was out: Alina Rogers was a huge slut and feeling her up wasn't going to get you into trouble. Freshmen in particular seemed to love taking advantage of this fact. Being groped in the hallways had become a regular part of her life.

Some guys, the ones that didn't know about the Game, or maybe knew but didn't believe she was playing it, defended her and tried to make her feel better when she got bummed out by all of this. But Alina knew, now, what they really wanted from her: sex. Guys were only nice to her because they wanted to fuck her. Game or no Game, that was the truth.

Others, who did know about the Game, continued to simply drag her into bathrooms, storage rooms, closets, what have you ... just to fuck her. A lot of them would pull out before they were done and then cum on her clothes if she was clothed, or on her naked body if they had undressed her first. Martin, the asshole who she hated fucking the most, loved that little trick.

"I'll cum inside you this time if you finally admit that you were the one who told Mrs. Holiday back in the fifth grade that I cheated on that Math test," he said to her earlier that day, just before third hour.

She had been grunting and groaning beneath the large, fat asshole at the time and said, "Yes, y-yes, it was me, it was me..."

"Good," he replied as he pounded himself even harder into her cunt. "But you also have to admit you love getting fucked like this ... admit it!"

"Yes!" she'd cried, willing to do or say anything at that point to finally have the jerk count for the Game. It was the fourth time he'd fucked her and yet she still didn't have a point from him.

"Now tell me you love the feeling of my cum on your skin, bitch!" he hissed.

"Yes, I do, please!" she groaned.

That made him laugh. "Well, if you love it so much..."

"NO!" she'd yelled as he pulled out of her and ejaculated all over her naked tummy.

After he finished squirting his goo all over her stomach she had to lay there and watch him chuckle as he stood up and pull his pants back on. "Fucking whore," he'd said. "Nice cunt, though."

"I'm not a whore, you meanie!" she'd yelled with tears in her eyes.

That only made him laugh. "Yeah, right. I know you get ten bucks for every point you score, bitch. That makes you a prostitute, which means you're a whore."

The number of misconceptions and false rumors about the Game never ceased to amaze Alina. Some people, like Martin, thought she was getting paid to play. Some thought that the pictures they took of her with their cocks inside her pussy was something she wanted, like it was a fetish of hers or something. Some thought she was required to tell them who else was tagged. Some thought she was the only one playing. It was crazy how stupid some of the rumors were. One boy had even told her: "When you finish the Game, please tag Nora Penst. I so want to fuck her next!"

As if she had any control over who got tagged. But misconceptions and rumors about the Game abounded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.