Tag Alina: Instrument of Revenge - Cover

Tag Alina: Instrument of Revenge

Copyright© 2010 by Punky Girl

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lana Rogers broke Jerry's heart. More than that, the rising Republican politician humiliated him in front of his friends and family. What better way to take his revenge than to force her precious daughter, 15-year-old Alina, into The Game? With the help of his sister, Diane, that's exactly what Jerry plans to do.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

After school the following Friday, Day 5 of the Game, Alina was at her computer and she nervously typed in the Game's website address. She entered her special username and password and instantly the images of her and her competitors appeared on the monitor. She sighed in relief when she saw that her image came up first.

She'd ended the previous day in second place for the first time, down two points behind some Senior she'd never met named Chloe. Mr. Senders had given each of her tits a good whack from his ruler for that during fourth hour and in a way he was right: it had motivated her. Rather than wait for more guys to find her she actually made an effort to find them. In fifth hour she skipped class and waited by the boy's bathroom. Just before the bell two of her fellow students who knew about the Game approached her. She fucked them both inside one of the bathroom stalls and told them to tell their friends she'd be there all hour long. She ended up getting three more guys that hour alone and each had given her a good fuck, too.

That should have given her eight points for the day, total, but unfortunately one of the guys she'd fucked during lunch period had decided to pull out of her before cumming. "No!" she had yelled. "I'm on the Pill, it's okay!"

Another one, a Freshman she fucked inside a utility closet before first hour, didn't count either because even though she'd given him the digital camera he'd somehow fucked up taking the picture of his cock inside her. The picture was clear enough but her face wasn't in it so Heather said he didn't count.

Alina was learning that those fucks were the most shameful: the ones that didn't count for the Game. Like fucking Mr. Senders everyday in his office or the other faculty members he was starting to bring to their daily meeting. Or the boys who should count but who chose to pull out either because they didn't know better or because they were just cruel.

Fucking for the Game was a mission. It was a mission she was determined to complete successfully. She rationalized that her slutty behavior was okay because it was a means to an end. God could forgive her for that. But with the boys who didn't count for whatever technicality, or the grown men who used her in Mr. Senders' office, there was no way to rationalize the way she responded to the sex.

She was beginning to fear that she really was a slut at heart. She prayed on it every night and often fell asleep crying.

"Alina, we need to talk," her mom said after one knock on her door.

The girl quickly closed her laptop. "Y-yes, Mom! Come in!"

Her mom, a taller, older version of herself, walked into the room. She was wearing a handsome pantsuit and her hair was immaculately done up in a bun. She was wearing some of her best jewelry and a pair of new designer shoes. Alina knew she had been preparing for a town-hall meeting with some of her constituents later that evening, an event that Patrick had no doubt set up for her.

She gave Alina a stern look and sighed. Crossing her arms over her ample chest the woman said, "Is there something you need to tell me?"

Panic overwhelmed the girl. "Wh-what?"

"There's nothing you need to tell me?" the woman insisted. "Nothing you need to get off your chest?"

She knows! the girl thought, suddenly petrified. "Mom, I ... I..."

"Honey, just tell me the truth," her mother said coldly. "Are you sexually active?"

"No!" the girl said.

"Then why do you have these?" her mother spat. She reached into a pocket and pulled out the unmistakable clam-shell case that contained the birth control pills Heather had given her on Monday.

The teenage girl calmed down a bit and managed to stop her racing thoughts. She just found the pills, she thought. That's all, she doesn't know about the Game or anything else...

"Mom," the girl said, drawing out the word to give herself time to think of a good lie. "I ... were you in my purse?"

"I was looking for my credit card, the one you failed to return yesterday!" her mom snapped. She sounded vicious, the way she always did on TV when she was arguing with some liberal counterpart on the shows Justine liked to refer to as "screaming competitions". "Why do you have birth control pills!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she stammered. "Mom, I uhm ... it's just, my menstrual cycle, it's been sort of weird lately. A friend at school told me these, you know ... they help."

Her mother's face softened somewhat but she still looked skeptical. "So you're not having sex?"

"No, I swear!" she lied. "I took a pledge last year, remember? No sex before marriage! I don't even have a boyfriend, Mom..."

Her mother seemed to be studying her face, searching for the truth. Finally she said, "Honey, then why did you hide this from me? We're supposed to be a team. Do you have any idea what would happen if the press got wind my daughter is on the Pill? After I've built my entire political career around abstinence only education and traditional Christian values? Just the other night I did that interview on CNN and I specifically mentioned how proud I am of you for leading the Purity Pledge drive at your school! The liberal blogs would have a field day with that clip if this got out..."

"I know, Mom, I know!" Alina said. She managed to make herself teary eyed in order to help sell her lie. "That's why I didn't tell you about any of this. We are a team, you know? I'm just trying to protect you, that's why I got the pills in secret..."

Her mother sighed. "Okay. Look, honey, here's what we're going to do. You're going to stop taking these pills. If you're having problems with your period you should see Dr. Ulston. I'll schedule an appointment with him. I'm sure there are other treatments available. Okay?"

Alina nodded. "Okay, that's fine."

Her mother smiled. "Remember, honey, only abstinence guarantees that you won't get pregnant. The Pill is a creation of the left-wing media and the secularists who are ruining this country. You've stumbled on the Christian path but thankfully I'm here to help you get back up. And at least you're still a virgin and can one day be married before God with a man your father would have been proud to give his baby daughter to, God rest his soul, right?"

Alina didn't answer at first. She was used to her mom's political, ultra-conservative rants that had made the state Senator famous in recent months. Finally she said, "Of course, Mother. I'm not a sinner and I'm ... sorry that I stumbled."

"We'll get you help that isn't a sin in the eyes of our lord," she smiled. She straightened her pantsuit and said, "So how do I look? I have to meet with these idiot tea-baggers down at city hall. My God I hate having to pander to some of their craziness but like Patrick says, a good politician does what she has to do to get elected."

The girl smiled and told her mom she looked fantastic. She accepted a kiss on the cheek from the woman and wished her luck. After she was gone she breathed freely for the first time since her mom had knocked on her door.

"No pills," she whispered out loud. That was going to be a problem. A few moments later she picked up her cell phone and called Heather.


"Don't look so sad," the Senior told her as they sped up the freeway in Heather's car. "This will actually be a good thing. Not only will you get your new birth control pills but you'll be able to pull far ahead in the Game!"

"I'm just, I'm tired," Alina managed to say. She was sitting in the passenger seat and wearing a dress that had helped win her a beauty pageant the year before. It was now a bit too small for her but it was really pretty: silky, light-pink, traditional. It sort of felt dirty to be wearing it since it made her look so pure. What she was heading off to do this late Autumn evening was anything but pure.

"Just relax," Heather laughed. "Trust me, it's not like you're going to have to do much work. These are high school kids anyway. I'll be there to make sure all of them count, you know?"

"But why is this party so far away?" Alina asked. They'd been driving for an hour.

"I couldn't find anyone nearby who could host a party this quick," she shrugged. "But I have a friend near the university who has his own place. Just chill out, babe, I'm doing you a big favor. After tonight you'll basically have a free pass during the second week of the Game, maybe longer. There's no way those other bitches will be able to catch up for quite a while. And who knows? Maybe some of them will just drop out when they see how far behind they are."

That notion made Alina feel a little better. Still, she didn't like having to wear this dress. Heather had insisted on it, just as she'd insisted on her wearing the tiara that had been her trophy for winning that competition. The makeup, the hairdo, and the cute white high-heels that now pinched her toes all reminded her of that great day the year before when she'd won the county's Miss Angel pageant. Why Heather had insisted on taking so much time on doing her hair and makeup and everything else was beyond her but she had to admit the Senior had done an extremely good job.

"Can I ask you something?" she blurted. "I ... I'm not a bad girl. But this game, it ... it's really messing me up. I thought I could just ignore it, you know? Go through the motions to win. But I keep worrying now ... because of the way I've, you know, reacted to all this? That I'm a, a ... some kind of slut or something."

Heather laughed as she took an exit off the freeway. "I'm sure you're a good girl, Alina. If you're enjoying the sex so much it's probably just because of the pills."

Alina blinked. "Wh ... what?"

"The Pill," Heather said matter-of-factly. "What, you didn't know?"

"Know what?"

The Senior laughed again. "You've been on birth control! Believe me, it makes all girls really horny. I mean, I used to be on them and when I was? Shit, I could get raped in an alley by a homeless crackhead and it would have made me cum! No matter how much you hate it, believe me, if you're on the Pill? You're gonna love the sex and cum like a pornstar."

Alina's eyes widened. "Really?" she asked hopefully. "So it's not me? It's the Pill? Why didn't I hear about this in sex-ed?"

Heather shrugged. "It's not something they want you to know. But trust me, it's true. Why do you think people like your mom are so against the Pill? It turns good girls into sluts. That's the God's honest truth."

"Wow," Alina breathed, relieved beyond all measure. It's not me! she thought. It's the Pill!

"Yep," Heather smiled. "You're still a good girl, trust me. You're not a slut or anything."

Alina's smile faded a bit. "Then ... why do you always call me that?"

"A slut? Well, the guys like that for some reason," Heather explained. "Remember, when I'm around I'm trying to get them to cum inside you so they'll count. So you can win the Game. I'm on your side, Alina, I promise."

Alina smiled again. She felt better than she had in days. "Thank you," she said.

"No problem," the Senior said. "Just remember not to worry about being slutty. You're on the fucking pill, of course you're going to be slutty. But isn't that better than getting pregnant?"

"Of course!"

"Good," Heather said. "Then when we get to this party just go with the flow. You're going to bang a lot of boys tonight and hopefully they're all going to cum inside you. If you behave not only will you have a basically insurmountable lead in the Game but I'll give you another subscription of the Pill. Still can't believe your mom took away the last one..."

"Thank you so much, Heather," Alina said, her eyes welling up with tears. "You are such a good friend!"

The Senior smiled and patted her on the left shoulder. "Just relax and let me handle everything, babe. We're almost there."

I'm not a slut, Alina thought to herself. I'm still my old self. It was the Pill making me have all those orgasms. Thank God!


They had to park down the street when they reached the party as all the spaces immediately in front of the small house were taken by other cars and trucks. The sun was just setting and it felt strange to walk down the sidewalk in her beauty pageant dress, especially since Heather had told her not to wear any panties. Back at her house Heather had basically treated her like her own personal dress-up doll, having her change in and out of a dozen outfits before settling on this one. It had all been highly arousing for the girl but that hadn't surprised her one bit. She'd known for years that she was a lesbian. Despite her mother's rants about how sinful homosexuality was Alina simply couldn't help being who she was. She'd accepted it but she had, of course, hidden that fact from her mom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.