Slut Trials
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Dominant master comes tot he point where he is looking for a new submissive and through a well known BDSM site finds three possible candidates, this is the story of how he comes to choose his new sub.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

After a pleasant lunch; Master Ray and the three subs, headed off to the local park; where there was a large boating lake. The Park was a short twenty minute walk from his home; as they walked Master Ray told the women what he expected. "We are going to go boating this afternoon; you will all flash your hot wet cunts to the staff at the boating lake as you get in the boat; later when we finish and are getting out you will try to get the guy to help you out of the boat and to try to get him to touch your cunt without actually asking him to do so!" he demanded.

He had told them this in plenty of time to give them a chance to think how they were going to make it happen; they had the twenty minute walk and the hour of boating to decide how to make it happen. Master Ray also knew that planning their strategies would be sure to make their cunts hotter and wetter than if he sprang it on them at the last minute.

As they walked Ray was pleased with the reactions of other people passing them in the street; of course there were some scowls from frumpy women who probably wished they had the nerve to dress like Pauline, Jenny and Sammy; but never dared. Several men nearly had accidents as the women flashed their charms as they walked; one poor guy even collided with a street lamp post as he was so taken with the view he had witnessed.

Upon reaching the park the four of them; made their way to the boating lake and luckily despite it being a really warm sunny day; there were no queues for the boats. So they stepped straight up to the entrance and Ray paid for the hour's boating and all four moved; with some attention I may add; towards a dinghy, He told Sammy to get in first and she made a perfect spectacle of her cunt as she stepped gingerly into the boat taking a much larger stride than was truly necessary. The guy assisting them to their boat got a great look at her open cunt lips; shiny with cunt juice. He almost fell in the water as he gawked in her direction; Master Ray then climbed in and sat in the rowing position. Pauline next took the guys arm and making a classic show of struggling to get safely into the boat almost had the guys head in her lap as she seemed to pull him down on to her; again he got a great look at a second hot juicy cunt, this time at very close range. Finally Jenny took his arm and she deliberately hitched her skirt up a little as if to make it less restrictive and he once more was staring at a third shaved wet cunt.

He almost reluctantly pushed them away from shore and seemed to hurry off to the office cabin; at the door to this he stopped obviously said something to someone inside who instantly popped his head out of the door and stared in the boats direction. Master Ray stroked the oars pulling firmly away from the shore and headed off to go around the boating lakes island. On the far side of the island he ordered the women to soak their blouses at the front as if splashed by the oars and he sat looking at three pairs of clearly visible tits. For almost an hour they rowed around the lake and every time their blouses dried out they had to wet them again; so they were still soaked and semi transparent as they came in to land.

Now in reverse order they women began to exit the boat; firstly Jenny who reached out to grab one of the three men's arms awaiting their landing. It seems the guys were keen to assist in our landing having been told that the three women were all knickerless; As she grabbed him mid forearm; she clumsily pulled his arm towards her cunt and his hand actually touched her upper thigh very close to her cunt; she never tried to pull his hand away and I saw the guy sneak a crafty feel of her hot wet cunt. Stepping from the boat she managed to keep his hand pressed between her legs until his mate stepped forward to help Pauline out of the boat.

This time the guy needed no assistance in reaching forward to feel her cunt and I clearly saw two fingers pressing and sinking into her cunt; He stepped up close to her as she steadied herself on the shore; but his hand never left her cunt.

Master Ray stepped confidently from the boat as the third guy reached forward to help Sammy out; he too made a beeline towards her cunt and Master Ray assumed he enjoyed a prolonged feel. As they now made their way away from the boating quay; one of the guys called Master Ray over and asked how come he was with three knickerless women like this; Ray laughed and said "ask no questions; tell no lies!"

The guy then slipped the £3.50 back into Ray's hand saying for the delight they had experienced they just could not charge him for the privilege. Ray thanked him and asked if their cunt's had been as wet as she appeared; and was told and some. Now Ray and his charges moved off to the park café; and as they stepped inside he ordered four coffees. The man behind the counter spotted the three women sitting down at a close table and he must have seen they were knickerless for he offered to bring the drinks over personally.

The man never left the counter area all the time Ray, Pauline, Sammy and Jenny were drinking their coffee's; Master Ray then spoke to the three women saying, "I think you should repay the man's kindness and reward his dedication to service by giving him a blow job! Just outside this café is a ladies toilet; why doesn't one of you go up and suggest he meets the three of you outside those loos! Then after one of you has checked the ladies is empty take him inside and between the three of you suck him off before sharing his spunk between you!"

Pauline as the lowest bitch of the time; was sent to speak to the guy; whilst Master Ray and the other two made their way outside. An excited Pauline quickly joined them and said, "He will be here as soon as possible!"

Sammy was then sent inside the ladies to make sure it was empty and as soon as the guy arrived Jenny took his arm and began to lead him inside; the man looked worriedly at Master Ray and was shocked to see him mouth it was ok. The four of them disappeared into the loos whilst Ray stood guard at the door telling any females coming close that the toilets were leaking and someone had gone to fetch a park ranger to sort it out; meanwhile inside the toilets the girls wasted no time in getting the guy's cock out and began sharing the cock by taking turns at sucking it; until the guy announced he was about to cum. Then Jenny took his full load into her mouth without swallowing and as soon as he had finished she stood up and swapped cum with the other two before literally running out of the toilets. Showing the white traces on all three tongues the foursome moved quickly away and never saw the guy exit the toilets with no doubt an unbelievable tale to tell his mates.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.