A Different Kind of Heat - Cover

A Different Kind of Heat

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2010 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: Woman welcomes stranger from the cold

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Food   .

Gloria Summers drove over to her winter place, a luxury log cabin in the North Georgia mountains, one winter night. The snow was white and pure, the winds were cold, icy, and howling. The oustide looked like a perfect winter wonderland. She arrived at her log cabin in her silver car. It was a perfect escape from the cold nights in Atlanta.

Once she was inside her cabin, she took off her coat and went in to change into her warmest pajamas. She does love the city life and all, but sometimes even city girls like her need a break from the noise and traffic of the city. The interior and appliances in her cabin was a mix of the classic with the modern. She went to her kitchen and fixed herself a cup of hot cocoa. She started a fire in her fireplace and got very warm in an instant.

As she sipped her cocoa, she listened to the wind howl outside and watched the snow fall. She then turned on the radio for some romantic music and just relaxed. Then, the music momentarily stopped for a weather bulletin. It reported of some strong winds and heavy snow coming in her direction. Luckily, Gloria has a portable generator plugged up beside the cabin so she can have power in case of a snowstorm. The music went back on and Gloria went into the kitchen. She decided to fix dinner. She seasoned up a some thick ribeye steaks, chilled some red wine, cooked some portabello mushrooms in white wine, and baked a chocolate cake all at the same time. Once the mushrooms were done, she pan fried then broiled steaks in the toaster oven and put butter on top of them. She took the cake out of the oven as soon as the steaks were done.

The steaks rested as the cake cooled. She took out a can of chocolate frosting from the pantry and iced both even layers. Dinner and dessert were all ready. She then fixed her dinner plate when the doorbell rang. Gloria opened the door to find a tall, dark, and handsome man all bundled up.

He said, "Excuse me, Miss. My car had just broken down a few miles from here. Is it okay if I come in?"

Gloria replied, "Please come in. Let's get you out from the bitter cold. I'm Gloria and welcome to my cabin."

"Thanks, I'm Eddie. Your place is very nice." He replied.

She let him in as she closed the door. She then asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Why yes I am." He said as he flashed his perfect, dimpled smile.

"OK. Why don't you make yourself comfortable while I fix our plates?" Gloria replied.

As Eddie sat on the couch, Gloria fixed their plates and they ate together at the living room. "So what brings you to my neck of the woods?" She asked him.

"I was on my way to the city when all of a sudden my car broke down and I noticed the lights were on at your place." He said.

"Well, my cabin is a very cozy place in the winter, especially on very cold, blustery nights like this one." She replied with a smile as they both ate their dinner.

After dinner, Eddie helped Gloria wash and put away the dishes. They have dessert together. Both enjoyed the deliciously decadent chocolate cake she had made.

Eddie flashed his dimpled smile at Gloria as he said, "Dinner was fantastic, so was the dessert."

They heard the brisk, cold wind blowing outside and watched the pure, white snow fall. Gloria then had something in mind that could warm her and Eddie. She went into the bathroom and got the hot tub/whirlpool set up for a steamy, bubbly bath. She also lit a few scented candles around it.

"I'm about to take a very warm dip in the hot tub. Care to join me, Eddie?" I said to him.

"I'd love to." He replied.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.