Winter Pleasures - Cover

Winter Pleasures

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2010 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: Man and woman spend a romantic winter weekend together

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   BBW   .

Pamela Perez was enjoying a quiet, winter night at her home in Denver. Outside, the white snow was falling, the wind was very cold, and the temperature was 25 degrees. While she read a hot romance novel, she received what seems to be a handwritten note from Kevin. She read the note, which Kevin invited her for a romantic winter weekend. After she read the note, she packed her things including some sexy lingerie and plenty of massage oil, candles, etc. She got into her car and drove over to Kevin's luxury log cabin in the woods of Aspen. While driving through the snow, she kept herself warm with sensual thoughts of her and Kevin together.

She knocked on the door and Kevin greeted her with open arms. Feeling the warmth of his embrace was just the starting point.

"Please come on in. Let me make you so comfortable." He said with a warm smile on his face as he took and hang up her burgundy coat.

Pamela and Kevin sat themselves down by the fireplace as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Oh Kevin, I look forward to spending this weekend with you." Pamela said with a smile.

Kevin sensually smiled as he passionately kissed her lips. She got up, got her overnight bag with her "essentials" and went into the bathroom.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable." Pamela said to him.

"Take your time." He replied.

A few minutes later, Pamela came back in the living room, wearing royal blue satin baby doll with a matching thong. The baby doll hugged her luscious, womanly curves. Her long, wavy, auburn hair framed her cherubic face. Kevin was not only aroused by her beauty which glowed with the warm fire but completely turned on. He walked up to her, kissed her lips once again, and carried her in his arms as they head for the bedroom. Once they got there, Kevin gently laid her down on the bed as his hands caressed her body. Pamela let out a soft sigh. Kevin kissed her lips deep with passion. He gently pulled her up as his hands travelled from her hair down to her smooth legs. Her hands moved up and down his well-built body while he continued to kiss her.

After that, he whispered, "Wait here."

He got up and took out the candles and massage oils from her bag. He placed the candles on the nightstand and on the dresser. Some of them smelled like vanilla and other sensual scents, some of them were the ones that melt into massage oil.

He came back to Pamela who was still on the bed. He said, "I just want to set the romantic mood right."

Pamela smiled at him as he kissed her lips some more. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he laid her down on top of the bed. She kissed his neck while his hands felt the satin of her babydoll. Kevin then gradually lowered the straps of her babydoll and freed her lush breasts. He kissed and licked them, making her heat up.

"Mmmmm Kevin, I love how you make my body feel really good." Pamela moaned.

He planted light kisses on to her stomach. His hands then caressed up and down her thighs and hips. The heat of his caresses and kisses made her quiver in ecstasy. Kevin lowered his lips as he kissed her inner thighs. He then took off her thong and fingered her pussy. She was nice and wet on his fingertips. It took her on an erotic high. She then went over the edge as he licked her clit while fingering her at the same time. He took his fingers out of her pussy and tasted her juices from them. His mouth took place on her pussy where his fingers were. She became even wetter when he tasted her, especially when his rough facial hair brushed against her. Her female nectar poured in his mouth as she let out a passion-filled scream. Next, he sat back on the bed while she slowly removed his dark blue boxer shorts. He moaned as soon as she softly sucked and licked his nearly hardened erection. His hands moved up and down her back as if he massaging her. Then, he gently pulled her up and kissed her lips once more.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.