The Reunion
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Skullcrusher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mike receives an invite to his five-year high school reunion. While back in his hometown, he encounters someone from his past that changes his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The next morning I woke again to the smell of breakfast. Only this time the smell was much stronger than the day before. I opened my eyes and Stacia was there in her dad's shirt again with a tray of bacon, pancakes and eggs with orange juice and coffee.

When she saw me stir, she said, "Morning, Uncle Mike." I smiled and she placed the tray of food on the bed. She climbed back into bed next to me and gave me a good morning kiss that knocked my socks off.

"Mmmm, now that's something I could get used to," I said. She smiled and offered to feed me the breakfast. "Honey, let me do it," I said. "No offense but it's something I should just do for myself."

We talked as I ate and Stacia said, "When do you have to leave?"

"Probably about 5. That'll get me home about 10 and get me plenty of beauty sleep."

Stacia snickered and said, "You're beautiful enough."

"Thanks, but I do need to get back home at a decent time." Changing the subject I asked Stacia what she had planned for us today.

She smiled and said, "Wellll, I've got some leaky holes around here that need plugged and you look like you could help me out with that."

"At your service, Ma'am. Anything else?"

"I thought it might be nice to go on a picnic."

"Anyplace in mind?" I asked, intrigued by the idea.

"I thought maybe out at the state park," she replied.

"Well, I happen to love picnics," I said. "I'll definitely have worked up an appetite plugging those holes you have here."

Stacia shivered at the thought of my cock plugging her holes, "We better get to work soon," she said. "One of those holes is leaking something fierce. But it can wait until after you finish."

I smiled and continued to eat breakfast. Stacia lay on her stomach with her chin in her hands dreamily looking at me. Her shirt was billowing out so I could see the tops of her breasts. It was obvious she was smitten with me by the look in her eyes. I wasn't quite there yet. Physically, she was perfection. But she was 17 and a high school senior. She would have the opportunity to meet guys all year long and even if she did decide to go to my school she would probably meet someone else closer to her age. Of course I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Perhaps we could use our picnic to get to know each other better. Sure, she was a friend of the family growing up but I hadn't had more than a conversation in passing with her in several years until this weekend. And we'd been doing more fucking than talking this weekend.

However, now was not the time for conversation. My belly was full, my dick was hard and I had a near naked 17 year old girl staring at me. I put the breakfast tray on the floor and dove on top of Stacia. "Oh, Uncle Mike!" she moaned. I covered her face and neck in kisses. We tried to unbutton the buttons on her shirt and finally got the shirt off. Her tits were so firm and ripe. I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked.

"Uuuuuugh," Stacia said, grinding her pussy against my cock. Her pussy lips were wet and slippery and so soft. I probably could have cum just doing that since I was basically masturbating with her pussy.

But I didn't want to cum outside her pussy. Stacia must have read my mind when she said, "Fuck my ass, Uncle Mike."

Only problem was that I didn't have any lube. We used the soap in the shower yesterday for lube. I didn't want to just depend on our natural juices for lubrication and I didn't want to break the mood by getting out of bed.

"Check in the drawers by the bed here and see if your folks have any kind of lube in there," I said. I checked on one side and Stacia checked the other side. Not surprisingly we didn't find anything we could use. The closest we got was a tube of hand cream and I really didn't want to use that.

Then I got an idea. I got up from the bed, slung Stacia over my shoulder caveman style and walked into the kitchen. Stacia laughed and beat her fists against my back.

"Put me down, you brute!" she laughed. I gave her ass a playful swat and located some olive oil in the kitchen cupboards. I put her down and told her to assume the position against the kitchen table. She grinned and did just that. I coated my fingers liberally with the oil and stuck first one then two fingers into her behind.

"Ooooh!" Stacia cooed at the feeling of my slippery digits in her ass. When I got her good and stretched, I poured some more oil on my hand and coated my dick with it. I poured a little more on her lower back and let it roll down between her cheeks and down to her asshole. When I was satisfied that both of us had plenty of oil on, I took out my fingers and slowly inserted my cock into her ass. She was tight as hell back there but thanks to my fingers and all the oil it didn't take too long to go all the way in.

"Oh, fuck!" Stacia groaned. "It feels like I'm being split in two but it feels so fucking good." The more I pumped my cock in her, the hotter she got. It was difficult to believe that she was a virgin just a couple of days ago since she screamed and moaned like she'd been fucking for years.

"Fuck me, Mike!" She cried as I moved my oily cock in her ass. She braced herself against the table so I moved a hand down between her legs to give her some extra stimulation. I rubbed her clit between my fingers as she screamed in ecstasy. Neither of us were far away from cumming and I fucked her ass harder and harder. She finally came with a scream. As her ass contracted around my cock, I couldn't hold out any longer and came in her ass.

After we both came down from our orgasms and uncoupled, we fell into a kiss. The floor was a bit slick from the oil that dripped from our bodies and I actually slipped and fell on the floor with her landing on top of me. We laughed and Stacia said, "Too bad you're not still hard or else we could fuck some more."

I said, "I know a way you could do it but I think we better clean it off first." We got up from the floor and wiped ourselves off so we weren't dripping olive oil all over her house. After we were sufficiently drip free, we went to the shower to really clean up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.