The Reunion - Cover

The Reunion

Copyright© 2010 by Skullcrusher

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike receives an invite to his five-year high school reunion. While back in his hometown, he encounters someone from his past that changes his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

It was twilight by the time the reunion was over. I drove back to Stacia's. The door was open so I didn't knock or ring the bell. When I walked in the house it was dark except for some glowing. As I stepped inside further I realized that that glowing was coming from candles in the master bedroom. I walked in, looked on the bed and there was Stacia, as naked as the day she was born. I didn't waste any time getting my clothes off. My cock was ready, willing and able.

I jumped on the bed and kissed her. My hands fondled her firm tits and my cock was already moving towards her pussy. I entered her quickly this time and got a bit of a gasp from her. It was more from surprise than anything. The previous times we had made love it had been slow and tender. This time I was so hot for her I just wanted to fuck her hard and fast. I rammed my cock to the hilt in her and she was really getting into the roughness of the act.

I knew I wouldn't last long in her tight pussy so I fucked her as hard as I could.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me, Uncle Mike! Harder! Faster! Fuck my hot pussy!"

I continued to ravage her as hard as I could. But I made the mistake of easing up because I didn't want to hurt her. She grabbed my hair and snarled, "Don't you dare ease up, you bastard! Fuck me as hard as you can! I want my pussy to ache for a month from you fucking me! Now fuck me as hard as you can and don't you dare stop!"

Her tight pussy felt so great around my cock and I gave it to her as hard as I could. I tried to keep in shape by working out but this was about as strenuous of a workout that I had had for a long time. I felt ready to shoot in her pussy again and I warned Stacia I was going to cum.

"Yes! Cum in me you big bastard! Use my pussy as your cum dump! Shoot your manly seed up in my womb so I can have your baby! Oh, fuuuuuuuuck!"

She came right then and I followed seconds after that. We cuddled afterwards and I stroked her long, beautiful hair. She sounded like a cat - almost purring as she had her head buried in my chest. She was so different than the other women I had gone out with. It wasn't the cheerleader thing either. I dated cheerleaders in high school and they weren't anything special.

I knew Stacia almost my entire life. She was just a gawky teenager the last time that I saw her but I liked her even then. She was a sweet girl who didn't give me or my sister any trouble. Now that she had grown into a beautiful woman, it made me even more attracted to her. This was all spontaneous as hell but I was ready for spontaneous. She said she loved me but who knew if that would hold up until she went to college. So I thought it would be best to play it by ear and whatever happened, happened.

Stacia stroked my cock while we were laying in bed and a wicked idea came to me. I pulled back the covers and grabbed her hand.

"C'mon, get something on. We're going for a drive."

I put on a T-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts. Following my lead, Stacia put on her dad's shirt and a pair of panties. We blew out the candles and walked outside to my car. We drove down the street towards the high school.

"Where are we going?" Stacia asked.

I smiled, "We're going back to school." She looked confused but didn't say anything.

We drove into the parking lot and I parked the car in an out of the way place where it couldn't be spotted by anyone unless they were actually going to go into the parking lot. I popped the trunk and took a blanket out.

"Follow me," I told Stacia as I started down towards the football field. The gates were locked but I just hopped the fence and lifted her over. It was dead quiet out except for the occasional cricket chirps. I held Stacia's hand as we made our way past the running track and on to the football field. She had a big smile on her face as she figured out what was going on.

"Ooooooh, Uncle Mike, are you going to fuck me right here on the field where you used to play?" she said in a little girl voice.

I smiled and took her in my arms, "That's right, baby. I'm going to fuck you right here in the middle of the field. Anyone who walks by here will be able to see us." That sent a shiver up her spine as she held me tighter.

"God, I've always wanted to do it outside but I never dreamed of this with you."

We walked to midfield towards one of the sidelines. The grass between the hash marks was kind of chewed up from the game the night before so I found a nice, smooth grassy spot and set the blanket down. We sat down on the blanket and kissed. Her lips were so soft and our tongues met and began their dance. I longed to fondle her breasts and reached my hand down her shirt. Stacia moaned in my mouth as she felt my hands rub her 17 year old tits. She slipped out of her shirt to give me easier access and I laid her down on the blanket. The night was warm so it wasn't the weather that made her nipples stand at attention. Her areola were puckered and her nipples were rock hard just begging to be sucked.

I took off my T-Shirt and laid on top of my beautiful lover. My lips found her right nipple while my hand played with her left breast.

"God, Uncle Mike, you're making me so hot," Stacia panted.

I didn't respond and kept sucking her tit. My cock was rock hard and with Stacia's help, it found its way out through the fly in my boxers. Stacia lightly stroked my cock which made me suck her tits with even greater fervor. I alternated sucking on her pointy buds while groping the other breast.

Her stroking kept my cock in a highly aroused state. She wasn't stroking it hard enough for me to cum but it was just a nice, easy stroking that really felt good. I did know something that would feel better on my cock than her hand but I wanted to be attentive to her needs. If I wanted our relationship to continue after she graduated from high school, I knew I had to make her realize the difference between high school boys and a fully grown man. Hell, I remembered when I was in high school I didn't know anything about foreplay. I got hot, I got my clothes off and I either got a blow job or I fucked the girl. Most high school guys are pretty much the same so I figured I had the advantage when I left and she went out with guys her own age.

I slid down her body and kissed all the way down to her panties. I lamented that she decided to wear panties but I couldn't blame her. But I used her panties to my advantage. I took hold of her waistband and pulled them up higher. I gave her a serious camel toe and the silk material became wedged tight in her pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.