The Reunion
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Skullcrusher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike receives an invite to his five-year high school reunion. While back in his hometown, he encounters someone from his past that changes his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

We finished breakfast and after I set the tray aside, I took Stacia in my arms and kissed her. I slipped my hand under her shirt and fondled one of her breasts. She responded in kind by rubbing her crotch against one of my legs. I moved down, opened up her shirt and nibbled on her other breast. She groaned in pleasure as I sucked and pulled on her nipples. She continued to push her crotch against my thigh. My cock got hard again and pushed against my pants. Reluctantly I got up from the bed, took off my pants and my cock sprang free.

Stacia reached for it and said, "Mmmm, gimme."

I said, "Wait a minute, hon. You know what a 69 is?"

She smiled and said, "Sure."

I sat back down on the bed and moved down towards her pussy. In turn she took my cock in her hands and licked it. Instead of one of us getting on top, we laid on our sides. I slowly licked around her pussy lips just to tease her and to lap up her juices. While I was doing that she licked the underside of my cock like she would an ice cream cone. She paid special attention to right under the head. The way she licked it almost tickled since it's such a sensitive area and it felt so good.

I was determined to make her feel as good as she made me feel. I explored her pussy with my tongue, licking all around the inner and outer lips. I drove my tongue into her cunt and fucked her with it. By then she had my whole cock in her mouth. She wasn't deep throating it but concentrated more on the head so I would get a better feeling out of it. I sucked on her clit and I could tell she was getting ready to cum. I swirled her clitty around with my tongue and quickly moved down to her asshole. I put my tongue inside her pink rosebud and she went off like a cannon.

I said, "Take my cock out of your mouth if you have to, baby." I diddled her clit with my thumb and inserted two fingers in her tight pussy. Her screams were somewhat muffled this time since she still had my cock in her mouth. I moved my tongue back in her pussy and lapped up her sweet juices. Then I stopped doing everything for a few seconds and then I just brushed her clit with my tongue. She came again and sucked my cock with a fury. Her screams reverberated around my dick and I shot off in her mouth. She continued to suck on my cock till she swallowed every drop of cum.

After she finished she crawled up to me and laid her head on my chest. I caressed one of her breasts with a free hand and she snuggled up a little closer.

Stacia looked up at me and said, "Do you love me, Uncle Mike? It's O.K. if you say you don't."

Did I love her? We've only been together for an evening but I had to admit that no other woman I'd been with made me feel like she did.

"Stacia, honey, I don't want to throw out some post-sex 'I love you' line. You deserve better than that. I've known you pretty much all your life. You've grown up into a beautiful, sexy young woman.

"Do I love you? I don't know is the best answer I can give you now. What I do know is that you make me feel different than I have with any other woman. I may be falling in love with you. But a relationship between us is going to be complicated. After this weekend, I don't know when I can see you again. It's not like you can come see me or I can see you every weekend. You still live here with your parents. It'd be one thing if you were on your own and could visit me or I could visit you. But the only way that's going to happen is if you can get away and I don't know how you could do that."

She said, "Well, maybe I can tell my parents I'm staying over at a friend's some weekend and drive up to see you."

I shook my head. "Stacia, that's the oldest trick in the book. You tell them that and even if you can get your friend to cooperate, your parents will find out because they will either talk to her parents or they will try to call you and they will find out you aren't there and all hell's going to break loose."

She frowned and I said, "About the only way I can figure that we can get together every once in a while is if I can come down here for a weekend and stay in a motel and we can get together during the day while you tell them you're going out somewhere. Or if you can get permission to go up to up to college by yourself for some kind of orientation deal."

She brightened. "Do you really think we could do that?"

"I know I can come down here every once in a while but it's going to be difficult for you to get away by yourself. Maybe when your parents get back you can have them call me and I can tell them all about the school and how it'd be a good fit for you. You all can come up there, spend the weekend and look around campus. It'll be difficult to be alone together but we might be able to sneak in some time."

She sighed, "Well that sounds better than nothing." I asked her if she wanted to take a shower. She smiled and agreed.

We walked over to the bathroom off the bedroom. She started the shower and stepped in. I let the hot water run over me, took her in my arms and kissed her. We kissed for a while and then soaped up each other. The water wasn't the only thing getting hot in there. My cock was getting hard again since she was rubbing it between her legs. She took my cock in her hands and jacked me off. Then she got on her knees and took me in her mouth. She gave me head while the water was running over our bodies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.