The Reunion - Cover

The Reunion

Copyright© 2010 by Skullcrusher

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike receives an invite to his five-year high school reunion. While back in his hometown, he encounters someone from his past that changes his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I groaned, "Uhhhhhhh, Stacia." She continued working on my cock and took more and more of it into her mouth until she got all of in. This 17 year old was throating me like a porn star. She was obviously willing and did not seem confused about her feelings. She was no slut since she was still a virgin and she was gorgeous. I figured I couldn't do anything about it so I might as well make her wish come true.

She was some kind of expert cocksucker because she brought me to the brink then eased off so I wouldn't cum. After about 15 minutes of that she brought me to the brink again. This time she didn't let up and licked and sucked harder. Her hand fondled my nuts and her finger massaged my prostrate.

I finally blew my load in her mouth as she swallowed every drop while I kept cumming. I felt like I came a quart in her mouth and she swallowed it like it was the most natural thing in the world. After she sucked the last bit of cum out of my cock and licked me off she reached for her beer, took a swallow then kissed me. It was like our tongues were fucking each other.

She finally broke the kiss, "Make love to me please, Uncle Mike." I answered her by kissing her again. In the middle of our kiss my phone rang. I answered and it was one of the guys I was going to meet.

He said, "Hey, man, I thought you were coming out with us?" While I was on the phone, Stacia knelt again and took my flaccid cock in her mouth.

"Uhhh, I won't be able to make it tonight, bud. There's been a family emergency. I'll catch you tomorrow at the reunion." I hung up the phone and turned it off and took my sexy 17 year old "niece" in my arms and started up to her bedroom.

She said, "Wait. I want to do it on my parent's bed. It's bigger than mine and it's always been something I wanted to do."

What could I say? I turned around and carried her into her parent's bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and gazed over her. God, she was beautiful. I still had my doubts but it's not like she was changing her mind. Who wouldn't lust after this teen angel? But I was also feeling something different. I hadn't felt this way about any other woman I had been. When we were talking at the football field, it felt like time stood still.

She said she loved me. Did I love her too? I took my jeans and shirt off and kneeled in front of her on the bed. If this was going to be her first time, I was sure as hell going to do it right. I started at the inside of her right knee and softly kissed her there. Slowly I worked up her thigh while she writhed in pleasure. By the time I got up to her soaking crotch I was driving her crazy.

She groaned, "Uncle Mike, you are driving me crazy. For the love of God, fuck me now."

"Sweetie, I could do that but this is going to be special for you. We'll get to that soon enough but in the meanwhile, just lay back and enjoy."

I continued to work on her inner thighs - paying more attention to the left one now. I planted soft kisses up and down her thigh and finally worked my way back up to her crotch. I kissed her down there and began pushing my tongue into her pussy. I continued to tongue-fuck her as I began to play with her asshole. I moistened my finger with her pussy juices and just barely put the tip of my finger in there. That set her off right then. She screamed as she came for the first time. After she came down from her orgasm she took her jersey off so I could have unfettered access to her beautiful breasts and nipples.

I began to lick cunt juice from her sopping mound. She was a natural blonde all right. She either didn't have a lot of hair down there or she did a great job of trimming. I dove right into her pussy and gave it a tongue bath. When I wasn't buried in her pussy I took her clit in my mouth and sucked gently on it or just softly brushed it with my tongue. It was a good thing that the house was old and the windows weren't open because when she wasn't moaning she was screaming out her orgasms. And I don't mean little bitty screams. These were full throated, rafter rattling screams of passion.

Finally, when she had had enough, she panted, "Uncle Mike, if you don't fuck me this very instant, I think I'm going to die." Never let it be said that I would deny the request of a beautiful woman. I slid up her body and after a brief stop at one of her nipples I put my lips on hers and kissed her. Meanwhile I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly entered her putting only the tip in. I broke the kiss and told her this would hurt a bit at first but I would go slowly until the pain was gone. She nodded and I kissed her again.

I pushed into her even further getting the head in her. I went back and forth for a few minutes then I pushed forward until I hit her hymen. I said, "This is it, baby. No turning back now."

She kissed me and said, "Do it." I felt it was probably better to get it over quickly so I gave a mighty thrust and broke past her barrier. She gave a muted cry in pain as I laid still on her. I asked if she was all right. She said she was and told me to keep going.

I began to move my cock in her again. She didn't seem to have any pain now as she was moaning underneath me. Not only was she moaning in pleasure, she was grabbing my ass and pulling my hips toward her.

"Harder!" she shouted as I slammed into her with all the force I could muster. She told me I made her feel so full and to shoot inside her so she could have my baby. That did it for me. I couldn't hold on any longer and I shot my load into that tight pussy of hers. It was a wonder I was able to last as long as I did. I was still hard enough to keep on fucking her. I moved somewhat so I would hit closer to her clit. After a few more minutes she screamed again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.