The Devout Boy
Chapter 2: The Return

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Return - A devout male Christian university student becomes the mind control slave of a pagan Goth Girl

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Hypnosis   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture  

Edward lay next to Rachel under the blanket. He was hugging his "mistress" but she was also his wife now, as they were married by her own father during the Pagan holiday of December 25th ... Ever since he had been her mind control slave, he had moved in with her in her student accommodation flat, Rachel had used her mind control technique on her landlord to get it approved, and had left his old one. Edward had been Rachel's slave since the year before. They both were Law Students, and in two months time were supposed to graduate after having finished their Law Exams. Classes were over but they still could go to university and look for jobs to financially support themselves. Rachel's two other former Gothic housemates were away on holiday and knew about Edward being Rachel's "bitch".

Under the blanket, Rachel wore a normal night gown but Edward, being the slave, wore make up and sexy lacy lingerie because Rachel thought it kinky and demanded it. Edward suddenly woke up from his sleep and looked at the clock by the bedside table, it was 2 in the morning. Edward, despite being under mind control, was still governed by his physical needs.

"Mistress may I go to the toilet?" Edward asked. Rachel had given him permission to wake her up at anytime he needed to go get a drink or take a leak, as she didn't want him to develop physical sickness for no good reason. Edward shook his Mistress on the shoulder.

"Huh. What is it?" Rachel woke up and turned around to look at her "slave/husband".

"Mistress may I go to the toilet?" Edward asked meekly.

"Of course you can. But when you are done, be back here." Rachel grabbed his head and kissed him firmly on the lips. Edward got up from the bed opened her bedroom door and walked towards the upstairs bathroom. He opened the bathroom door, switched the lights on and closed the bathroom door behind him. Edward took a leak and was finished. He went to the wash basin and turned the tap water on, then washed his hands and face. As Edward was continued to wash his face, listening to the running water, his mind started to wander off. Edward was getting a small headache. Something was happening and suddenly Edward remembered everything. He remembered who he was and what had happened since Rachel brainwashed him. He put his hands on his head, as everything came crashing down on him instantly. Then he saw himself in the mirror, dropped his jaw and covered his mouth. A part of him wanted to cry as he saw himself standing there, all dressed up in lacy lingerie. He remembered his parents disowning him and him not caring about it, he remembered being Rachel's slave, being married by her father and being humiliated and used by her. He saw the tattoo on his chest: PROPERTY OF RACHEL and he saw his pierced nipples and his earrings. He glanced at the tattoos on both his arms, especially on their upper sides. Tears flowed from his icy blue eyes. He could not help it, he started weeping. Jesus Help Me, he thought. He was a Christian but his Mistress forbade him to go to church anymore and had made him a pagan. I am worshipping Lucifer, he gasped in his mind. All because of her deception and mind control. He had to think fast. He didn't know what to do but he was aware that her "mind control" power over him was waning. He was his own person again. He had to think fast. He knew what to do. Edward returned to Rachel's bedroom and he crawled back under the covers, hugging her.

"Hmmmm. Your arms feel nice," Rachel whispered as she turned around and hugged him back.

"It is my duty to be kind to you and see to your happiness. After all I am nothing more than your slave." Edward had closed his eyes and was trying to respond as zombie- like as he could.Suddenly he felt his right nipple's gold ring being pulled ... hard. Edward screamed, as it hurt.

"I didn't know when you started talking like that. You are also my husband and I love you with all my heart. You make it sound that you mean nothing to me and that I don't care about you at all. That really hurts me, Edward. " Rachel sounded angry and Edward opened his eyes.

"I am sorry Mistress. I didn't mean to offend you," Edward apologized in a very scared tone of voice. Rachel moved closer to him, putting her hands behind his head.

"Ok Edward. Just don't say anything like that ever again. Ok," Rachel was making herself perfectly clear.

"Ok Mistress," Edward nodded.

"You know Edward. I am in a kinky mood right now. I think I want to play with you," Rachel was smiling ... wickedly. Rachel got up from the bed, and switched on her bedside lamp, it had a red light in it. Rachel changed her clothes and put her dominatrix outfit on. Edward was made to lie down on the bed as his wrists and ankles were tied up to the four bed posts. His mouth was filled with a ball gag and she put a blindfold on him.

Rachel sat right on top of him as one hand stroked his cock and the other held a beating crop.

"You like that huh? Huh, slave. You like that?" Rachel was whacking his left leg as Edward winched. It felt very painful. Rachel then positioned his cock so that it entered her Pagan pussy. Rachel fucked him and rode him as if he were a horse.

Oh yeah, that feels good." Rachel was riding/fucking Edward and placed the beating crop next to his tied-up body. As she rode him, she was playing with his pierced nipples, twisting and pulling on the rings. Edward's body winched in pain and agony and tears flowed from his eyes. Rachel saw it and she was laughed sadistically.

"Yes. Oh yes. Oh yes," Rachel was sexually excited from abusing him. They both reached orgasm at the same time and Edward shook his head as her fingers pulling on the rings was hurting him, very painfully. Rachel then lowered her upper body on his and she started sucking on his right nipple while fiddling with the ring in his left one. Edward started feeling a bit more comfortable as this was relaxing and more comforting. Before Edward realized it, she started using her teeth to pull his nipple ring. Edward moaned in pain, as the ball gag prevented him from fully screaming. Rachel then switched nipples, licking gently on the left one while fiddling with the ring in the right one. Edward could never predict his Mistress. One moment she was sucking, kissing and licking his nipple and then the next she would bite his nipple, use her teeth and finger to twist and pull them. It really hurt Edward. In his mind he would pray to Jesus to ease the pain. This reminded him of the torture of Christians by the Romans. Rachel finally got off his body and lowered her face towards his stiff cock, giving him a loving blowjob. Rachel stopped and went to Edward's mouth and took off his ball gag. She then positioned herself in 69: her mouth on his cock and her cunt to his lips.

"Lick your Mistress's cunt slave," Rachel ordered. Edward lapped his tongue at her clitoris as he tried acting this out. After an hour of Position 69, Rachel lay above him with her mouth towards his, kissing him firmly on the lips. She also needed a moment of romance. Edward responded with a French kiss, so as not to draw suspicion that he was actually free of her control. Rachel stopped kissing him took off his blindfold and untied his wrists and ankles. Rachel sat on his upper body, smiling and fondling his hair.

"Thank you for giving me a good time. Was it as good for you as it was good for me?" Rachel was playing with his Blond hair.

"That's my boy," said Rachel, fiddling with his hair. Rachel smiled at him and then her smile started looking wicked.

"I don't think I am really satisfied yet," Rachel said, giving him an evil look. Rachel made Edward lie face down, in bondage. The ball gag was back again on his mouth. Rachel fucked him up his ass with a strap-on. As the strap-on kept on entering and leaving his asshole, his body would wince in pain and he would shake. Tears flowed from his blue eyes, making him shake his head. He could moan but not scream.

"Yee hah," Rachel was fucking his ass and riding him like her horsey at the same time. As she moved over his asshole, she would grab his Blond hair and pull at it like a horse's rein and use the beating crop to hit both the sides of his legs and his arms. Edward's body started sweating from being fucked and ridden and Rachel bowed her head to his neck and lovingly licked his sweat. Rachel pulled at some Blond locks and continued whacking his body. When Rachel was done with him, they both lay under the blanket with the lights off. She was finished with him by 4:30.

"Get some sleep Ed. We have to be up by seven-ish. I've got to go to work and you've got to go to work," Rachel laid her head on his chest and as they were supposed to be asleep, Edward lay down. She had exhausted him through the BDSM sex. His asshole felt like it was stinging but his nipples were slowly recovering from her abuse.

NEXT MORNING

"Ok honey. See you later, I'm running late for work. Better finish up your cereal," Rachel dressed up for work and kissed Edward on the lips. Edward was seated at the lounge table, having milked cereal and coffee for breakfast. She left the house and this was the moment Edward was waiting for. It was much easier to escape her without having to put too much effort. It would have been problematic to escape her while it was dark outside. Edward was not going to work today, he was going to go to a friend's house and explain everything. Ever since he was Rachel's slave, she did not allow him to hang out with his own friends. Edward rushed to Rachel's bedroom, he got out his bag and started packing some of his stuff as fast as he could. When Edward was finished, he made sure to take out some money from the nearest cash point. He needed money to escape to where he was going. Edward was finally dressed and left the house. He carried his bag towards the nearest bus stop. He waited for twenty minutes until the bus finally arrived. He got inside, paid the bus driver and found himself a seat upstairs, it was a double-decker bus. His destination: the city centre. Edward finally got off at the bus stop at the city centre. He walked towards another bus stop. He waited for his bus for half-an-hour. When his bus arrived, he got inside his second bus. His destination: a friend's working place.


Edward entered a video game shop and saw an old friend of his, a friend who he had not been allowed to see in a long time by his Mistress. As Edward walked towards the counter his friend saw him and smiled.

"Hey Ed, long time no see. I mean how is everything man. I saw you going out with that Gothic chick and I was as surprised as Hell," his friend smiled. His friend's name was Jack. Jack was bald and was an inch shorter than Edward. Jack was also no Christian but a long time friend of Edward and even went to the same university but took different courses.

"Jack I need to talk to you," Edward said.

"Ok bro. You can talk to me," Jack winked.

"Could I hang out here in your shop? I think I would need to talk to you during your break," Edward sighed. Jack eyed the big bag he was carrying and could tell that this was serious.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.