Doggy Mommy for the School Bully - Cover

Doggy Mommy for the School Bully

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Doggy Mommy Makes Movies

Mind Control Sex Story: Doggy Mommy Makes Movies - Kyle attempts to become friends with the school bully, Garry. Instead he finds himself and Michelle, his mother the slaves of Garry

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Three Fridays ago Kyle and his mom fell under the power of Garry, the guy who bullied Kyle the whole time in his high school. Garry's parents were convinced that their son was sleeping over his 'best friend's house.' It was seven in the evening and Garry had Kyle's mom, Michelle, drive all four of them (including their pet dog Bernard) towards a certain address. Garry stood outside on the doorstep and knocked. The door opened and a fat man in his forties stood there. He was a local Hawaiian man who resented the Europeans having taken over his country and making it a part of the United States of America. He saw Garry and smiled, giving the fat Hawaiian boy a hug,

"Garry you old bastard, long time no see."

"Aldo, you great old fuck, it is good to see you too." Aldo let go of the fat Hawaiian boy. He then stared at Kyle and Michelle.

"Who are these ... white people?" Aldo asked in a semi-pissed off way. Garry took out his amulet.

"Ah, I see," Aldo knew that Garry was a wizard. The two were close because Garry used to buy DVDs from him when he had his shop, and also learned that Aldo made films. The kind of films Garry acquired from him illegally. Garry used his magic to help Aldo get 'women' to work for him and in return he gave him some of the film copies, porn film copies.

"I stopped by and wondered if you were in the mood to make more films. That is why I came here unexpected and brought these two and their dog," Garry spoke. Michelle looked attractive being a pale redhead with a sexy body and her son was a red-haired just like her and a geek.

"Please come in," Aldo letting them through. Aldo took all of them inside his mansion. He then led them to his super-large lounge, offering everyone a seat while his maid brought them drinks. Michelle, Kyle and Bernard sat on one couch with Garry on one seat and Aldo on another.

"So Aldo is she something or what?" Garry asked pointing to Michelle.

"She sure is Garry," Aldo said.

"She is not even American. She got this geek by fucking an actual American citizen. She's actually Russian and you know what they say about redheads and Russians," Garry chuckled. Aldo chuckled alongside him. Garry then moved closer to Aldo, whispering something to his ear. Aldo commenced his special laughter.

"Man you are so cruel at times. I love you for that," Aldo turned to look at the two redheads.

"I think we can begin filming at eight. It should not take so long," Aldo stared at Michelle. "This house is also a studio and has a studio set inside it too," Garry chuckled evilly towards Kyle. Kyle gulped.

"I will make a couple of calls and they can be here within half-an-hour," Aldo said taking out his cell phone.

8PM. They were all in another part of the big house, the 'studio corner'. They were already on a set that looked like an artificial living room and Michelle was only dressed in her black bra and panties. She was sipping from her cup of tea and then placed it on the table in front of her. Bernard was resting on the floor beside her. Not far from them was the camera crew, filming everything for their latest porn film. Aldo, Garry and Kyle were staring at Michelle's body. Aldo told Michelle what he wanted from her and how she was going to interact with the other actresses. Garry had then given her commands that would make the film better.

On the set entered two Hawaiian ladies in their 20s, Mika and Reena, both standing not too far from Michelle

"Hey Michelle, you won't believe what happened to us today," Mika smiled.

"We met two guys in the bar. They were real machos too," Reena said.

"You gals are so lucky, you meet real men. But I am ok, really I am," Michelle smiled at them.

"Oh come on. You don't have a man in your life. I think you should join us in the night club one day. We can probably hook you up with one of the guys who frequently go there. What do you say Michelle?" Mika insisted.

"You know leaving your door open does not guarantee that a man would just walk in here and pop up in your life," Reena said, looking concerned.

"Who needs a man when you got Bernard," Michelle smiled, getting up from her seat. Bernard barked, "Arf. Arf."

"He is your dog?" Mika looked puzzled.

"But you should still close your door," Reena added.

"Why? I sometimes want people to come here and watch what goes on around here," Michelle giving both Hawaiian ladies a hard glare. Michelle then stripped out of her panty and then unhooked her bra, letting them both fall to the floor and revealing her shaven cunt and her large pale breasts and pink nipples.

"Whoa Michelle, I don't think Reena and I are into these things. If you said you were a lesbian and looked for women we could have helped you with that too," Mika said, raising her hands in astonishment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.