Doggy Mommy for the School Bully - Cover

Doggy Mommy for the School Bully

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Doggy Mommy is the Entertainment

Mind Control Sex Story: Doggy Mommy is the Entertainment - Kyle attempts to become friends with the school bully, Garry. Instead he finds himself and Michelle, his mother the slaves of Garry

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

It was 3:00PM as Kyle and Garry walked towards two guys who stood by the lockers. The two were Kyle's classmates— Dean and Eric. Both boys were locals and they both gave Kyle a hard time in class because Kyle wasn't a Native Hawaiian and was a white student. The two boys were much taller than Kyle and were well-built, like surfers. Dean slammed his locker looking at Garry.

"This is one strange week. How come you are hanging out with this guy as if he is your bosom buddy?" Dean asked Garry. Garry smiled.

"He is a nice guy once you get to know him," Garry said. It was only during the last weekend that Kyle invited Garry for a sleepover and that Garry used his magic spell to turn both him and his sexy redhead mom into Garry's slaves. Garry playfully hit Kyle's shoulder, saying,

"Kyle isn't there something you want to tell these two guys." Kyle felt uncomfortable but he gave out a weak smile, like some kind of intimidated nerd.

"Hey listen guys, I was thinking of inviting you two for a sleepover at my place. I mean I want us all to be good friends and I am really a nice guy once you get to know me," Gary nodded his head.

"It's true," Garry said in support as Kyle was whatever 'nice' guy Garry commanded him to be.

"Sleepover, when?" Eric asked.

"Tomorrow night. Mom can pick us all up from here," Kyle said.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

"I am glad that Kyle has made even more new friends. So your names are Dean and Eric right?" Michelle asked, as she continued driving the car on the road and talking to the two boys as she looked at them through the rear view mirror.

"Yup," Dean said, as he and Eric both nodded. Eric, Dean and Garry were sitting in the back seat, while Kyle sat in front next to his mom. Eric started talking to both Dean and Garry in their local language.

"His mom is hot, really hot. A redhead and you know what they say about redheads." All three Hawaiian boys laughed.

"Hey what is the joke?" Michelle asked them, smilingly.

"Oh it is nothing," Garry shook his head. "Hey Kyle has a new dog too, don't you Kyle," Garry said.

"Yes I do. Bought him only this Monday," Kyle said. Garry made him buy one, a German shepherd. He even helped him and his mom pick their dog when he followed them to the pet shop. Garry had a sinister intention of why he made them purchased one in the first place.

"So Kyle what is the dog's name?" Eric politely asked.

"Bernard," Kyle sighed.

FRIDAY EVENING

It was 7PM and Eric and Dean were in front of the television, playing with Kyle's PS3. They were both sitting down on the floor while Kyle just hung up from ordering pizza for all of them.

"Pizza will here in half-an- hour. Domino's," Kyle announced. He could see that neither Eric nor Dean paid any attention to him.

"Soul Caliber Four is so cool," Dean commented.

"Hey let's play Metal Gear Solid Four after this," Eric suggested. Kyle looked towards where Garry sat. Garry was sit ting on the sofa, patting Kyle's dog, Bernard, on the head, saying,

"You are such a good dog aren't you? Yes, you are. I think you need a good bitch to keep you company." Kyle's heart beat was moving fast. He knew what Garry meant way too well. Garry stopped patting Bernard and then turned to gaze at Kyle. Garry smiled at Kyle ... evilly.

"All good dogs need is good bitches," Garry said, looking at Kyle. Kyle's mom was inside her bedroom and the other two boys had the impression that they were going to sleep in the guest's bedroom.

7:30PM. the pizza arrived and Kyle took the pizza boxes and paid the delivery boy.

"Why don't you boys sit and eat in front of the TV. Entertain yourselves by watching something while you eat," Michelle said. Michelle wore short hot pants, a black bra and a small leather jacket. Dean and Eric turned off the PS3 as Dean said to Eric in their language,

"Do you see what she is wearing?"

"I know. What gives? It is like as if she going out to meet guys for you know what," Eric said, trying not to break out into a chuckle. Kyle brought the boxes towards the wooden table in front of the sofa, saying,

"Mom is right. You guys sit down while I bring out the plates and glasses." Garry gave space for both Dean and Eric to sit down. Kyle opened the boxes and laid them on top of the wooden table. One box had pizza. The second had garlic bread. The third had chicken wings and barbecue sauce to go with it. Kyle brought them each their glasses and set the bottle of cola on the table.

"I take it that you are going to put it in a film for us," Dean said.

"Something much better," Kyle said with a weak smile. He whistled to Bernard to come to his side while his mom walked forwards in front of the table.

Dean and Eric each grabbed a slice and put it on their plates and poured themselves drinks. They stared at Michelle, puzzled why she was standing in front of them, like some kind of robot. Kyle stood next to his mom, announcing to the boys,

"Tonight's entertainment is a strip tease." Kyle switched on a nearby radio to play some music and the moment the music started, Michelle started dancing erotically. Dean and Eric were puzzled at what they were seeing, but very happy with it. They knew what was about to happen. Garry smiled as this was his plan ... placed in his slaves minds yesterday.

Michelle winked as she undulated her body, slowly stripping off her jacket as she sang the words of the song, " ... I can give you what you want..." Michelle tossed the small leather jacket aside and slowly unbuttoned and pulled down her hot pants, as the rest of the song continued, " ... I can give you what you need..." Michelle was just down to her black bra and black thong panty.

"This is mom showing her appreciation of you guys being my friends. She would do anything to win me friends," Kyle announced like some kind of pimp. He was ordered to say it, as Garry's magic spell made him Garry's loyal slave, even over his own mom. Michelle danced and her back was to the audience. Neither Eric nor Dean touched their pizza. They just stared at Michelle's sexy pale body.

"Do you guys still hate all the white people in our island?" Garry joked to Dean and Eric, in English this time.

"Not anymore," they answered together. Eric was mesmerized. Michelle unbuttoned her black bra, letting it fall as she covered her breasts and turned around to face all three high school students.

"Tonight you boys will be glad to have made the decision to be friends with Kyle," Michelle said and winked. Then she pulled down her panty, becoming totally naked. Michelle danced naked, fondling her breasts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.