My Bloody Valentine - Cover

My Bloody Valentine

Copyright© 2010 R. Michael Lowe aka The Scot

Chapter 02

Allison reached in her purse, pulled out an envelope, and handed it to Larry. Inside he found a simple card that asked, ‘Will you be my Valentine?’ It also contained a separate piece of paper listing twelve names.

Responding to Larry’s puzzled look Allison explained, “Those are the twelve members of the Rat Pack that attacked you and Madison at the state park.”

After carefully remembering back twenty years Larry said, “That pretty much covers the core membership of the gang of thugs and bullies at that time.”

“It does, and the few others who refused to participate all died mysteriously within six months of the attack.”

“In a perverse way, that makes sense. Now, how are you involved in all this?”

“In three ways. First, the top name on that list is my husband, and part of the reason for the attack was to convince me to accept his ‘protection’ from some unseen group that would do this to my sister. They never expected Madi to commit suicide, but her death and your departure made me extremely vulnerable. As a result, Brad Thornton and I were engaged by the time we graduated, and married four months later.”

“You said that you were part of the reason. What composed the rest?”

“You. They resented your obviously superior intelligence, your ability to take their bullying and climb back on your feet, and worst of all, your refusal to bow down before their supreme being, Bear Bryant, and his ‘all holy’ Crimson Tide. I think the final straw was your joke about Bammers and maggots.”

“That they both could live for years off a dead ‘bear’?”

“That’s the one. I thought it was hilarious and rather fitting, but in their eyes, you had committed blasphemy. Their reaction was similar to that of the Islamic Mullahs to those Danish cartoons - it was an act worthy of death. You wouldn’t have gotten that kind of response if you’d announced that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was a whore.”

“Twenty years older and wiser, I can see the truth in that. Now, you said that was the first influence. What are the others?”

“One, I think Brad is beginning to get suspicious that I may have overheard too much. If those thoughts solidify I could well end up dead.

“Second, my first two children were girls, and he and his cronies pretty much left them alone. My son is just turning ten, and they’re already trying to turn him into a bully and a racist. I’ll explain the final problem later this afternoon, as it may also relate to our solution.”

“Allison, can’t you take this to the local authorities?”

“Larry, these men are the local authorities. They control virtually everything in the county. Even Walmart pays them for the right to remain open. There’s even talk of trying to get one of the group into congress, and another into the governor’s mansion.”

“Now, that scares me.”

“Me too. That’s why I, and the people of this state, desperately need your help.”

“Alli, it sounds like you’ve got some sort of plan. Where do I fit in?”

“I’ll explain later. Right now I need to be held, comforted, and loved.”

“I can do that.” Larry responded.

“I thought you might. Now, take me to bed and make me forget the past twenty years.”

Allison led the couple back to her cousin’s guest bedroom, which she had already prepared with scented candles and fresh sheets. Larry pulled her close and began a long slow kiss that continued until they were both beginning to pant.

Still clothed, Larry sat down on the bed and pulled Alli close until she sat on his lap. With her back to his front, he began to softly kiss her neck and ears. She had her first small orgasm when he gently sucked the skin just below and behind her right ear.

“Ooooooh, that feels soooooo goooooood!”

“Yes, and you smell delicious,” Larry responded.

Larry continued and Alli finally, in frustration, removed his hands from around her waist and pulled them up to cup her breasts. Even here, his gentle caresses and soft kisses almost drove her insane. It felt nothing like the mauling she usually received from her husband, and that alone caused her emotions to run rampant and her pussy to feel like a swamp.

“Larry, I can’t take any more. Please make love to me!” She demanded.

“I thought I was?”

“Then fuck me! I need you inside me in the worst way.”

Larry didn’t say a word, but he did begin to slowly unbutton her blouse. Her bra fastened in the front, so he removed it and the shirt at the same time. Eventually Alli’s impatience took over, causing her to stand and jerk her jeans and panties down to her ankles.

After kicking off her shoes she started in on Larry. She got his jeans down to his knees before she finally saw the size of his cock. Unable to wait any longer, she jumped on his lap, facing him and crammed his cock into her gushing vagina.

“Larry,” she proclaimed, “this is a Star Trek episode.”

“How is that?” he asked as he started to rock back and forth and moving in and out of her steaming cauldron.

“You’ve boldly gone where no man has gone before. You must be at least two inches longer than Brad.”

“Alli, I’m not that much bigger than average.”

“Then I now have another reason to see that lying fucker dead. I’ve been putting up with his little weenie for years, thinking that was all there was.”

“He must have had enough in order to get you pregnant three times.”

“After feeling you, I don’t know how. It must be my laying with my butt on a pillow, using gravity to force his semen just to reach where your cock begins to blast its cum. If I wasn’t protected you’d probably give me triplets.”

“Are you on the pill or an IUD?

“I’m on the pill, but I promise I won’t be the next time we do this. I don’t care if you marry me, or even want to be a part of the child’s life, but I desperately want your baby.”

That was the final straw in Larry’s mind, and he blasted into her with all he had. When she felt him cum, it set her off with a stronger orgasm than she could have imagined.

“Wow!” she proclaimed. “I never knew that it could be like that.”

“Actually, it can be even better, but you kind of rushed things after the first few minutes.”

“That may be true, but, at this moment, I needed just what you gave me. Besides, we have a time schedule, and we need to clean up and get out of here.”

Based on that statement Larry followed Allison to the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later they were dressed, the bed was made, and they were out the back door. Alli was holding her new lover’s hand as she led him to the rear of her car.

Opening the trunk, she asked, “Do you know what these are?”

“I do indeed. How did you get a hold of them?”

“Brad and the others are part of a militia group that is planning to use violence, intimidation, and bribery to try to return this state to what they consider the good old days. I did as much research as I could on this stuff; is there anything else we need?”

Larry looked through the items, and said, “Yes, some good earplugs.”

“Then you can pick them up while I establish my alibi.”

“And what would that be?”

“I’m going to be shopping at Walmart. I’ll make sure I’m seen by a dozen or more people before I leave my mostly full buggy with my niece who works in the garden area. I’ll go outside to look at some plants, and you pick me up there. It’s only an eight minute drive from the store to the park where you were beaten and Madison was raped.”

“Then I better move this stuff to the back of the Bronco, but how do you know when they’ll be there?”

“They have a meeting scheduled for five tonight at our house. I’m supposed to be there with wings and beer, but I’ll be missing. Instead, Brad’s gonna find a pad near the phone with your name, a bunch of doodled hearts, the name of the park and the time of five thirty. I figure by a quarter to six they’ll come busting out of their cars ready to kill the two of us.”

“Alli, you were awfully sure of yourself to set up something like this.”

“Larry, I wasn’t sure of myself; I was sure of you.”

While dwelling on Allison’s response Larry grabbed the surgical gloves from his bag, and moved the three boxes from the trunk of the Grand Am into the rear of the Bronco.

As he shut her trunk Alli said, “We’ve got just enough time for me to show you the back road to the park. Then I need to get back here and start shopping.”

“How easy will it be for me to find my way back to Rawlingsville?”

“It’s only three turns, so if you pay attention it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Then, as soon as we get to the park you head back to do your shopping. Just keep an eye out for me in the pharmacy area. As soon as you spot me, head to lawn and garden.”

“Yes, Sir!” Alli replied with a salute.

At four thirty Larry found the picnic site he wanted to use. It wasn’t the same one from twenty years ago, but it was in the general area. Due to this being the twentieth anniversary of the attack he was afraid of creating a situation that was too much of a ‘coincidence.’

One of the key features of the selected site was that there was a gravel path that came from further up the parking lot, in addition to one that was right in front of the site. This would enable them to move to and from several places in the parking lot without leaving any footprints or tire tracks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.