Good Daughter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by ShannonQ

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kelly & Miffy along with rest of the world are doomed to an approaching comet. They are racing for a cave Kelly found long ago. Will that be their salvation or are they doomed as the rest? Get ready for a wild ride.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   DomSub   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Violence  

"What are you two doing?" a young girlish voice asked, awakening Kelly and Miffy from their post love making nap. The grinding of their pussys was so exhilerating that it made both sleepy enough to close their eyes. At that very moment no thoughts of the on coming comet entered their heads.

Both were nude, under a blanket, holding onto each other. Miffy flew into a nervous fear as she managed to reach her white leather jacket. Kelly remained calm. With the cover over her breasts she smiled at the two girls. They had to be eleven or twelve with beautiful long chestnut hair and gray eyes. Perhaps twins.

"What are you two doing here?" The smiling brunette answered the question with a question. Kelly always thought she inherited that trait from her Jewish mother.

"The comet is coming and we don't want to die," one answered.

"What are your names?" Miffy, a little more composed, asked.

"I'm Jerry and this is my twin sister Terry," the bit taller girl replied. "What are yours?"

"I am Kelly and this is my very best friend Miffy," Kelly tossed away the portion of the blanket covering her.

Shocked, both girls turned their backs.

"Hey, hey, hey," Kelly laughed. "We're all girls here, aren't we? There's nothing that any of us have to hide. Turn around and let me have a good look at you." She thought back to that age when she saw her mother completely naked as she prepared herself to be on hand when her husband arrived home from work to take her out to dinner and dancing. It was Doreen's birthday and she was excited about getting dressed up for what promised to be an ideal night. Doreen beckoned her daughter into her arms. Kelly smelled the freshly clean woman who was taken to her. Her face against her mother's lush breasts was one of the things she remembered from back then. She was about the age of these girls.

Both turned to Kelly, slowly.

"Such beautiful girls," Miffy observed.

"Indeed they are," Kelly broadened her smile, beginning to pull her pants on.

"You have such big globes," Jerry said. Their mother had taught them to say globes instead of the vulgar words for them.

"Thank you," Kelly almost sang in rerponse.

"Where are you headed?" Miffy, pulling on her boots, asked.

"Me and my sister found this small cave when we were about eight. Our parents used to bring us into the woods a lot," Terry said, unable to take her eyes off of Kelly's pussy as she struggled to get into the pants. Her thick black pubic hair fascinated both the younger girls wishing theirs were like that."

Kelly and Miffy ignored the stares wondering if it were the same cave Kelly had mentioned to her before.

"This cave, do you have to get on your hands and knees to climb into? And is it hidden by a big thick shrub planted right at the entrance?" Kelly questioned the girls.

Both nodded enthusiastically, "It's our secret spot," Jerry said.

"Well I'm sorry to spoil your closely guarded secret," Kelly finished with her boots. "It is our secret too."

"Are you two lesbians?" Jerry asked.

"JERRY!' Terry squealed loudly.

"It's all right, sweethearts," Kelly gently stroked each girls face with her slender fingers. "I am not ashamed of what I am and neither is Miffy. Yes, we are lesbians. We love each other very much and we make love because of our devotion to each other. Right Miffy?"

"Yes it is, Kelly. I love her very much."

"Sometimes we kiss and play with our private parts," Jerry confessed. "I've been told that it is wrong."

"Do you love your sister?" Kelly inquired.

Both girls nodded with big smiles.

"Do you think it is wrong?"

They shook their heads.

"Does it feel good?"

They smiled and nodded.

"Then I will leave it up to you two to decide. There is no one in this entire world I would want to be with than my best friend Miffy."

"Miffy is a funny name," Jerry stated.

"JERRY!"

"This is your territory. tell the girls the story, " Kelly grinned as she went to the back of the 4Runner to pull the cooler out. They still had sandwiches Miffy had made, orange juice, cans of coke, and three donuts left. Kelly had a large bag of canned goods that they could eat for at least two more days.

"When I was a little girl I had a speech impediment and I could not say the letter S unless it was at the end of the sentence. I was born Missy. I couldn't say my name. I'd use F instead. So I was always calling myself Miffy even into the eighth grade. I went to speech classes and finally said my name correctly. But my parents had my name changed to Miffy instead, I kinda like it, how about you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.