The Tree House - Book 1
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Lindie giggled as we stood by the back door of her house, our arms around each other. Looking at me with her huge blue eyes and that wonderful broad smile beaming at me, I couldn’t resist. I kissed her again.

All I wanted was my lips on hers. They had twice now, brought me back from an abyss and I wanted them ... needed them ... in my life.

While we kissed, I felt her right arm release me. She shifted a little, still leaving our lips in an embrace. I felt her body twist. The doorknob squealed lightly as she twisted it and I heard the door unlatch followed by a slight creek as she pushed it open.

I thought to myself, it had been so many years since I’d been in this house. How many times I’d rung the doorbell after Lindie, her mom and brother Russell had disappeared from my life. How many times I’d pleaded with a closed door in a desperate effort to locate my friend.

I’d never understood why they had left so abruptly. I’d never understood why Lindie never wrote to me or Russell to my brother Terry. There was so much that I didn’t understand. So much that I wanted to know over the years. But as our lips separated and Lindie dragged me inside of the sanctum that had been closed off to me, I just let those questions slide from my mind.

I glanced around the kitchen where the four of us had played on rainy days, raided the refrigerator, and generally raised mayhem. I glanced in a complete circle, drinking in old memories. Then I returned to the now and the glowing smile that met me, leaned toward me, and hands that reached to me, bringing our lips together.

Her hands found the back of my head and rubbed up and down, including my neck and shoulders. I was in lip-locked heaven.

My hands weren’t idle either, I tightened my grasp around her and mine went from her hips up to her shoulders. As the side of my arms brushed against the soft flesh of the sides of her breasts, Lindie gasped into my mouth. I pulled her tightly against my chest and loved the feeling of her chest against mine.

Then my hands stroked lower and reaching the base of her spine I rested them on the top ridges of beautiful flesh below. My desire raged through my body and I pulled her hips toward mine. Our sensitive spots, our bulges, met each others’ and I gasped into her mouth from the ecstasy I felt. I wanted nothing more than to be in the most intimate way with her.

Lindie pressed her hips firmly into me and ground herself against me. Feelings I had never felt before shot through me. Sparks flew through me from my toes to my ears. I gasped again into her mouth and she returned my breath with her own gasp.

“Oh, my God, Lindie,” I told her as I separated our lips and looked into those eyes I had missed for all of those years. “How I have missed you. How I have missed growing up with you. How I have missed being your friend. How I have missed you ... everything.”

Lindie nestled her head on my shoulder and whispered to me, “I’ve missed you more!”

I started to counter her statement and bent back a little causing her to lift her face and look into my eyes so I could tell her that was impossible to have missed me more than I had missed her.

She confronted me with a darkness that had shaded over her face. She placed her palm over my lips, her thumb and index finger spread out on each side of my nose, halting my voice. In a serious tone she said, “We have so much to catch up on Mikey. So much.”

As the smile quickly returned to her face she continued, “For now though, I need to choose a bathing suit!” With that, Lindie dashed away and called over her shoulder our childhood saying again, “Catch me if you can!”

I laughed with delight as she darted through the kitchen and up the stairs with me in pursuit. I didn’t have to keep her in sight because I knew her destination. As youngsters, we had all played in each others’ bedrooms. We all knew each other as well as we knew ourselves. We all had been so close back then.

Lindie didn’t surprise me at all because I was just a few paces behind her as she darted into her room. I let the door close to my nose. It was a game we had played many a time.

“Knock, Knock!” I yelled at the door accompanied by a rap that was soft but strong enough to give the impression of a giant ready to crash in.

“Who’s there,” came her gentle reply.

“The Big Bad Wolf,” I said as our ritual continued, “Let me in. Let me in!”

“Not by the hair on your Chinnie-Chin-Chin,” Lindie called back through the closed door.

“Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your door in,” I said, echoing the childhood game we used to play.

As always, I blew out a heavy sounding breath as I turned the handle. As always when I pushed against it, the door opened without resistance.

Before, as children, Lindie would have hidden and it became a quick kids’ game of hide and seek. This time she was standing there, arms outstretched, inviting me in for a hug.

“But you don’t have any hair on your Chinnie-Chin-Chin,” she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.