Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

After their shower, Sylvia and Sofia went lying on the bed of Agent 1. There, they told each other about everything that had happened to them in the past few days, and Sylvia also told her friend everything about her dad.

"So, that's why you decided to help them?" Sofia asked.

"Yes, I thought I just needed to do this. Especially after I had learned what those people had done to my parents. It was ... well ... my way of getting back at them."

"Still, I can't believe you did this for them, especially after the thing they did to you."

"I can't be sure of this, but I think they went easy on us two. Well, especially with you!"

"With me?!"

"Yeah! Having sex with that woman all the time, don't tell me you didn't like that!" Sylvia said with a smile on her face.

"Well ... umm ... it wasn't too bad. It sure beat standing in the sun for a whole day and being molested by two guys, but still. My kitty hurt a lot in the end."

"Okay, I can see how hours of rubbing can hurt down there, but I bet you had many orgasms before it became painful, didn't you?"

Sofia giggled and said, "Hey, you know how easy I can go off, that's not fair, teasing me with that! But, how was it for you, when those guys fucked you?"

"They didn't fuck me, even fucking is more gentle than being raped." Sylvia said somewhat annoyed.

"Umm ... I'm sorry!" Sofia said in remorse.

"You don't need to say 'sorry'? They did that to me, not you."

"I know, but I could have been more sensitive about it just now."

"Oh heck, I was teasing you, and you only wanted to tease me back. I don't blame you for that."

Sylvia was surprised when she saw how Sofia's eyes widened when she was looking up and down her body.

"Hey, what are looking at?" Sylvia asked with some laughter in her voice.

"At you! You said you stood in the sun for a whole day yesterday, but your skin, it looks even better than before!"

"It does! Doesn't it?"

"Yeah! How is that possible? You should have been burned and maybe even be peeling by now!"

"Well, that's something I haven't told you yet," Sylvia said and smiled at Sofia again. "After a whole day in the sun, I was badly burned and suffering from a sunstroke. So ... they brought me to the infirmary and placed me in a special healing tank, as they call it."

"They did what?"

"They put me in a healing tank!" Sylvia said with a smile. "When I woke up this morning, I was completely healed and ... I even don't have to shave anymore."

"You don't?! Wow, that's cool."

"I thought so too, just feel how smooth my skin is down here," and Sylvia rubbed with her hand over her mound.

Sofia smiled, placed her hand on Sylvia's mound and rubbed it. "Cool! That feels so nice ... Hmm ... Would they do this for me as well?"

Sylvia laughed and said teasingly, "Well, maybe I can ask them to put you outside in the sun as well, then they surely would need to put you in that tank too!"

Sofie stuck her tongue out at Sylvia, and then they started laughing.

"And?! What are you going to do now?" Sofia asked when they were done laughing.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, you said you would be protected by the CIA, from now on. Does this mean I won't see you anymore?"

"No, I have already told them I wouldn't leave you behind." Sylvia said. Sofia smiled at her. "But, I have also been thinking about it, and I'm not sure if I want them to put me in protected custody."

"You don't? But, aren't you afraid that this other group will come after you?"

"Well, I won't be that stupid! But I have been thinking about it all, and I want to do something else instead."

Sofia looked puzzled at Sylvia and asked, "What are you thinking of?"

"I'm thinking of using them for my benefit this time, because ... I want to go after those people myself."

"Are you nuts?!"

"No, my dad made me train with all those people for a purpose. Well, he said it was, so I could defend myself, but with a little more training, I think I could help them to go after those people."

For a moment, Sofia didn't know what to say and Sylvia could see that Sofia was even shocked by what she had said. However, finally she asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I don't want to be put away somewhere and be looking over my shoulders for the rest of my life. I think that when I'm involved in it myself, it will be harder for them to get to me, and I would be better informed about their whereabouts."

"Umm ... and what about me?"

"I'm sure that I can still convince the CIA to put you under their protection."

"And what if I don't want that? What if I want to stay with you? If you go after those guys, I want to help you!"

"I can't ask that from you!"

"You aren't asking, I'm offering!"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Of course! I won't leave you behind, I'm sure they can train me as well. Hey, it's not that I don't know anything, you already taught me some things."

"If you are sure about that, well, we can always ask it. I sure would love it, if you could stay by my side."

"Okay, so that's what we are going to do with our future," Sofia said smiling. "And what are we going to do now?"

"Huh?!" Sylvia said somewhat puzzled by Sofia's question.

Sofia smiled naughty at Sylvia, and said, "Well ... when they brought me to that fake execution, Di and I ... well ... we were doing something very nice, and I'm still a bit bothered and horny because they didn't let us finish it."

Sylvia laughed out loud and said, "Djesus, you are turning into a real sex kitten, aren't you?"

"Hey, I can't help that, they did this to me, and I need my climax ... NOW!"

Sylvia smiled, moved closer to her friend and kissed her on the lips. Sofia pushed Sylvia on her back and went lying on top of her. Their tongues got entwined and Sofia's hands started to explore Sylvia's body and when they stopped kissing, Sofia said, "I love how your body feels now, I especially love the smoothness of it."

Sylvia giggled and said, "Thanks, they really did a good job, didn't they?"

"They sure did," and while saying this, Sofia's hand moved down Sylvia's body. She was going for that dark little cave of Sylvia with her hand.

Sofia started kissing Sylvia's neck, while she was playing with Sylvia's pussy lips, and then she slowly kissed herself downwards over Sylvia's body. Sofia noticed that even Sylvia's nipples felt smoother when she licked them. And wherever she looked, she couldn't find the slightest of little hairs on Sylvia's body. Her skin was as smooth as that of a new born baby.

Sylvia was just enjoying the feeling she got from Sofia's kisses. Sylvia was not completely sure of it, but she thought that all the places on her body felt more sensitive than before. She sure had never gotten so excited from just being kissed like this in the past.

And when Sofia finally reached her destination, and kissed Sylvia's vertical lips, she let out, "Wow, you are completely drenched already down here!"

Sylvia giggled and said, "Well, start lapping it up then."

Sofia let out a muffled giggle and started sucking on Sylvia's labia. She was making slurping sounds while doing this and when she tasted those nice juices running out between Sylvia's silky smooth lips, she let out, "Mmmmmm," from pleasure. Sofia was glad that Sylvia's pussy still tasted as sweet as before.

Sylvia started moaning and started squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples while Sofia kept on licking at her slit. And when that hot tongue of Sofia's licked her clit for the first time, a tremble went through her body, and she let out a moan from pleasure. One of her hands went to the back of Sofia's head, and she went with her hand through Sofia's hair.

Sofia loved it how Sylvia was moaning and panting from excitement. She knew it wouldn't take long before Sylvia would reach her climax. Sofia took Sylvia's clit between her lips and started sucking on it, every time she sucked, Sylvia let out a little squeal.

Sylvia was trying to hold back, but Sofia was doing so a great job that it didn't take long. When Sylvia felt her orgasm coming, she arched her back and curled up her toes from pleasure, and then she screamed it out when her body was overcome by her orgasm.

Sofia had trouble to keep her mouth on Sylvia's pussy, because Sylvia's body was twitching on the bed so severely that it was hard to follow that oozing pussy.

Sylvia was still engulfed by her orgasm, when they heard somebody clap and then a man's voice said, "That's how I remember my girl!"

Both girls felt a tremble going through their bodies when they knew that they had been watched. Sofia looked behind her and saw a man standing at the door opening. She hadn't seen him before, and she wondered who this stranger was that would interrupt them on a moment like this.

However, when Sylvia opened her eyes and looked at him, she felt a warm glow going through her body, her eyes opened wide, and she barely managed to say, "Ravid?!"

"Hi, sweetie!" he said with a huge smile on his face.

How she managed it, Sylvia didn't know, but before she knew it, she was standing next to the bed, and then she ran towards him. Ravid braced himself because he knew what would follow next, and as he had expected, she jumped straight into his open arms. Sylvia wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and kissed him full on the lips. He kissed her back in almost the same intensity.

Sofia was still lying on the bed, looking at her friend and this stranger and wondered, "Who is he?" She was stunned by Sylvia's reaction and also somewhat jealous.

Ravid sure was surprised that Sylvia was so exuberant with him. Not that he didn't like this naked girl in is arms, but he had never expected she would have reacted like this. Not after all the things that had been going on during the past few days. Well, he also hadn't expected to walk in on those two girls having sex with each other. It seemed that they both had processed these past few days rather well.

When Sylvia finally disengaged their kiss, she looked him in the eyes and asked, "What are you doing here? Are you a part of this organization?"

Ravid, still holding his young ex-naked-lover in his arms smiled back at her and said, "No, but I brought them the information about your dad."

Sylvia finally unwrapped her legs and Ravid lowered her slowly to the floor. When she stood back on her own two feet, they let go of each other.

In the meantime, Sofia had crawled off of the bed and had wrapped her body in the bed sheet. She kept on standing next to the bed and interrupted them, "Sylvia ... Who is this?"

"Oh ... Sorry," Sylvia said while turning around. "this is Ravid. He was my dad's bodyguard and my ... umm ... trainer."

"Only your trainer?" Sofia asked with some fun in her voice.

Sylvia smiled at her friend and said, "Well, also something else."

"And who is this lovely lady?" Ravid asked as if he didn't already know.

"This is my friend Sofia," Sylvia said and nudged him in his ribs for that 'lovely lady' remark, because Sylvia could see that it made Sofia blush a little.

Sylvia took him by the hand and then pulled him towards the bed. She and Sofia went sitting on it again, Sofia still covered up with the bed sheet and Sofia as naked as when she was born. Both girls were sitting on the bed with their legs crossed in front of them and Ravid was just sitting on the edge of the bed looking at both of them.

"So ... tell us," Sylvia said. "If you aren't part of this group, how come you ended up on this base?"

"Like I said, I brought them the information about your dad. I'm not a part of this organization, but I'm working for another group that is after the same people as they are. As you may already suspect, I wasn't the bodyguard of your dad, but we worked together."

"So, you're also CIA?"

"No, I'm something else, but I can't tell you too much about it."

"Argh, men and their secrets," Sylvia said jokingly towards Sofia.

Ravid had to smile with this remark and said, "I'm sure you girls also have secrets that we, men, don't know anything about."

All of them laughed and Sofia was getting more relaxed with this guy in the room, she thought he was a nice guy ... and handsome as well.

"So, why did you decide to look in on me?" Sylvia asked more serious now.

"Well, I'm here to take you along and bring you to safety."

"Umm ... and what if I don't want to do that?"

"You have to!" Ravid said with a raised voice. "It's no longer safe for you to just frolic around in Paris or other places. Maybe they hadn't been sure about who you were, when they met up with you in Brazil. But I'm sure that they must have figured it out by now. It's not that you have used a false name on your vacation."

"So, that doesn't mean I have to hide from them!" Sylvia said while shrugging with her shoulders. It distracted Ravid for a moment, because he could see those nice breasts of hers jiggle when she did that. He sure had missed those beautiful breasts of hers. Sylvia noticed this and said, "Maybe you can try to look me in the eyes for now, I'm sure we aren't done talking yet!"

Ravid smiled at her and teased her back by saying, "Well, stop shaking them at me then!"

Sofia giggled with this, but Sylvia stayed serious. "Well ... I don't want to be put away in a safe place. I talked about it with Sofia already, and I want to join this organization. I want to play a part in the battle against those people."

"That's not what your dad had planned for you!" Ravid said and looked somewhat upset with what Sylvia had decided.

"Well, if he didn't want me to join the battle, then he shouldn't have learned me all those things I know!"

"That was only for your own safety and not to put you in harms way!"

"I don't care, I want to be part of the solution and not being put away like a fragile bird in a cage."

Ravid looked intensely at Sylvia and knew better than to argue with her when she was looking like that at him, so he just said, "It's your choice of course, but then you will need to go through an extensive training program, if you want to become an agent."

"Fine with me! When do I start?" Sylvia said with conviction.

Ravid laughed and said, "You still need to get approved first! However, I don't think they would put you anything in the way, especially not after what I have heard about you."

"What?! What did you hear?"

"Well, this guy, Agent I1. He told me all about what they put you through and how you defeated him in a fight. He was very surprised by you and even intrigued. However, by defeating him, he thought for a moment that you were the girl they were after. Luckily, he had the commonsense to look your dad up in the international database. He couldn't access the information, but it sure made him doubt himself about you. That's also why they went easy on you."

"Easy?! Well, I already suspected something like that, but still ... putting me out in the sun for a whole day sure wasn't fun. And then those two guys raping me. I wouldn't call that, 'going easy on me'."

"Hmm ... I'm sorry they did that to you. But ... don't blame him for it, that was a decision that was made higher up in the food chain. They wanted to test you and see if you would endure those things without breaking down."

"So, they were testing me! Well, at least they both used a condom. It's not that I was a virgin, and that I don't like sex. But still, it sure isn't something I would like to be repeated."

Ravid smiled and said, "Well, I know how much you like it, and I just saw a nice example of it as well."

"Yeah, that's something else I wanted to ask you, since when did you became a voyeur?"

"Hey, don't blame me, who let the door open?"

"Oh you guys, you always find an excuse to look in on us naked women."

Ravid started laughing and the girls joined in. However, then Ravid got serious again and asked, "And what about your beautiful friend here, do we still need to take care of her?"

It made Sofia blush again, but she said, "No, I go where Sylvia goes!"

"So, you want to become an agent as well?"

"Yes!"

"Well, like I said, it's your choice. But girls, remember, this won't be easy and when you go in the field, it can be very dangerous."

"I don't care, if Sylvia can do it, I can too!"

It made Ravid smile and then he looked at Sylvia and said, "I can see you still choose your friends well."

"Well, she sure is tougher than she looks," Sylvia said about Sofia while looking at her friend. It made Sofia blush again but also very happy that Sylvia thought about her like this.

"I'm sure she is, if she can go down on you, after all the sex she went through. She must have real stamina."

"You know about that?" Sofia said and blushed deeper red.

"Yes, I do." Ravid said and winked at her. "And I think you will need to thank that woman for it, because she also said from the start, that you couldn't be involved with it. That's why she tortured you in that funny way of hers."

Sofia giggled and said, "Well, it sure was fun until it started to hurt my kitty."

Ravid smiled back at her and said, "You better ask those guys what they did to those other girls. I'm sure you will be happy they didn't do anything like that to you two."

"Really?!" Sylvia let out. "Was it bad what they did to them?"

"Let just say, you two had it easy in comparison to them. However, if you want to know, just ask them about it. It's not up to me to share those things with you two."

"See," Sylvia said while looking at Sofia. "Those men and their secrets, I think we need to get to the bottom of that!"

Ravid laughed and said, "What? Are you going to torture me now?"

"Maybe!" Sylvia said with a naughty smile on her face.

"Well, that will need to wait for another day, because I need to go check something now." He then looked at Sylvia's naked body and went on jokingly, "And I will ask them to bring you two some clothes. Not that I don't like what I see, but I don't think you want to keep running around like that with all those horny devils on this base."

"Oh, I'm sure I can handle those devils," Sylvia joked.

"Well, that's just it, I didn't say that it was for your safety, but I think it would be safer for them!"

"Oh, come on," Sylvia said. "I wouldn't hurt them ... well ... not too much anyway."

"Well, I'm sure that your friend would love those clothes," Ravid smiled at Sofia.

Sofia blushed again and said, "Thanks, they sure would be very welcome."

"I'll tell them to bring their best dresses for you two."

"Umm ... Could you say to them, that they bring me just pants and a t-shirt. I think I would be more comfortable with that than with a dress for now," Sylvia said.

"Sure," Ravid said with a smile. Knowing all too well how a tomboy she sometimes could be. "Well, I will leave you two alone for now. I'm sure I will see you two later in the day again."

"Oh ... and also tell them to bring us some food. Maybe they have forgotten it, but it's been a while, since we had something to eat," Sylvia said when Ravid stood up.

"Will do," Ravid said.

"Thanks!" Sylvia said and blew him a kiss.

After Ravid had left them alone, Sylvia lay herself down on the bed and Sofia came lying next to her. However, she kept her body covered with the bed sheet.

"Can I ask you something?" Sofia asked.

"Sure."

"Is he, that somewhat older guy you told me about?"

Sylvia smiled with dreamy eyes and said, "You mean that guy who took my flower!"

"Yes!"

"Yep, that's him!"

"Oh, you lucky devil you," Sofia giggled.

Sylvia snuggled up to Sofia and whispered, "So what, I love you more now than I loved him then."

Sofia looked shocked at Sylvia and asked, "You love me?"

"I sure do!"

"Oh wow, I love you too." Sofia said and then she kissed Sylvia on the lips. Sylvia kissed her friend back in the same intensity.

"You know what?" Sylvia asked teasingly.

"What?!"

Sylvia grabbed onto the bed sheet around Sofia's body and pulled it away in a swift move.

"Now, it's my turn to pleasure you!" Sylvia said while she gave Sofia one of her naughty smiles.

"Oh goody," Sofia let out like a little girl. It made Sylvia giggle but then she started to do the things that Sofia had done to her not so long ago.

Needless to say, Sofia had also a very nice time and when she came, she screamed even louder than Sylvia had done. Afterwards, they cuddled up to each other, and then they fell asleep in each other's arms.


The next thing they knew, Agent 1's assistant was shaking them to get them awake. When both girls had opened their eyes, she pointed at a nearby chair and said, "Hi, I have brought you some clothes."

Sylvia looked at her and said, "Thank you!"

"I have also brought some food. So, get dressed, then you can eat something, and then I will bring you to one of our meeting rooms. They want to have a talk with you two."

"I hope a more pleasant talk this time," Sylvia said while stretching her body to get it awake.

"Well, it will be about your future!" the woman said while looking at Sylvia, from head to naked toe.

Sofia was the first to get out of bed. Sylvia watched how her friend walked over to the chair. She loved how her friend's ass wiggled when she walked on the tip of her toes. The woman noticed how Sylvia smiled, when she was looking at her naked friend, at it made her smile as well.

Sofia took one of the panties in her hands and purred, "Sweet, I love wearing silk panties."

She quickly got the panties on and enjoyed the cool feeling against her still sensitive labia. She then took the dress and pulled it over her head. It was just a simple summer dress, but she loved it. She then smiled at Sylvia and said, "I didn't know that clothes could feel this good."

"Then why didn't you put on the bra?" Sylvia asked.

Sofia giggled and said, "They have been free for so long, I don't think I want to restrain them for a while to come."

Now it was Sylvia's turn to giggle, and she responded with, "Well, you sure don't need them with your perky chest."

Sofia wiggled her hidden breasts in the direction of Sylvia and at that moment, the woman started laughing. Sylvia and Sofia looked surprised at her and when she was finally done laughing, she said, "I'm sorry, but you two are sure something else. I can't understand how you can act like this after what you two went through."

"Hey, we are still alive and unharmed. So, we just enjoy life as much as we can," Sylvia joked.

"Umm ... if you say so," the woman said. However, she really thought that those two had put all the bad stuff behind them already. It surprised her somewhat, but in a way, she was also glad about it. And of course, she also knew that the things they could have done to those two, was nothing in comparison to what they had done.

Sofia changed the topic and while looking at Sylvia, she said, "Come on, get dressed you, I'm hungry!"

Sylvia smiled at Sofia, got out of bed and walked over to where Sofia was standing. To Sofia's surprise, Sylvia took her by the hand and pulled her along to the other room.

The woman was also surprised, because she had been sure that both girls would get dressed immediately, especially, after being naked for such a long time. However, it seemed that Sylvia preferred to stay naked for a bit longer. And well, she sure had the body for it. While Sylvia and Sofia went sitting at the dining table, she went sitting on a sofa and kept an eye on Sylvia. Sofia noticed this and smiled at her, the woman smiled back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.