Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 24

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

When Sylvia woke up, she felt a little groggy. It took her a good minute before she noticed that she was lying in a soft bed and that her body was covered with a bed sheet. And then the memory of her standing in the sun for the whole day came back to mind. At first, she didn't dare to move, afraid that it would hurt her. However, when she did move, she didn't notice any pain or anything uncomfortable about it. She turned her head slowly and then looked at her right shoulder.

"Damn," she thought, "how is this possible?"

She brought her hands up from under the bed sheet and touched her shoulders. Nothing, it really didn't hurt or felt any differently than before. She was in awe about this, she knew she could handle the sun rather well, but this, this wasn't normal. She had been sure that by morning, she would be peeling the skin off of her shoulders and her back.

More out of curiosity than anything else, she lifted the bed sheet off of her body and looked down at it. She noticed that her breasts looked as perky as ever, and that she had a rather nice tan. She just couldn't believe what she was seeing, and then she thought about something else from yesterday. She let go of the bed sheet and went with her hands to her crotch. When she reached it, she hesitated a moment and then touched her pussy. Nothing, it felt completely normal! She moved her fingers around and couldn't feel any soreness from the fucking she had received. Normally, the day after, her pussy was always somewhat more sensitive and a little sore, but today, nothing, it felt like nothing had happened at all.

Discovering all of this, made her also start to worry about it. If her body was completely healed like this, could it be that she had been lying in a coma for a long period of time? It sure would explain why her body felt like nothing had happened to her. Maybe she had been suffering from a severe sunstroke and had been out of it for days!

"Well, I still can think straight," she thought. "So, I'm sure my brain is still working perfectly!"

When Sylvia brought her hands back upwards, she went over her mound with her hands and then got another surprise, she could feel how soft her skin felt under her touch, it hadn't felt so soft for years. She rubbed her mound a little longer, then moved her hands back down and noticed that her pussy lips also felt softer than she remembered.

"How is this possible?!" she said out loud in surprise.

She just had to see it for herself, so she pulled the bed sheet away and sat up on her bed. While looking down at her vulva, she stretched her skin between her fingers and noticed that her skin was flawless and her pussy was completely bare, not even the tiniest of hair could be found on it. In all the years that she had shaved herself down there, her pussy had never looked like this. And she knew that when she would shave herself like this, she always would get razor burn. But now, her skin was flawless and felt so smooth.

When Agent 1's assistant walked into the room, she found Sylvia sitting on her bed, looking down at her vulva and touching it all over. And while Sylvia was doing this, she had a surprised look on her face. Sylvia was so occupied with checking herself, that she even hadn't noticed that somebody had walked in.

The woman couldn't help it, and let out a little giggle when she saw how Sylvia was almost probing herself in wonder. The giggle was followed by her teasing Sylvia and saying, "Hmm, that's a nice shave!"

Sylvia was startled when she heard that voice and the woman could even see how Sylvia's body flinched in surprise. Sylvia was still holding on to her pussy when she looked up at the woman standing at the entrance of the room. She quickly pulled her hands away from it and just kept on sitting there looking at the woman, legs still open giving the woman a nice view.

"How are you feeling?" the woman asked Sylvia with a smile.

"Fine ... better than fine! How long have I been lying here?"

"Not that long, a little longer than 12 hours."

"But ... How?"

"How?! ... What do you mean?"

"How come my skin isn't burned from the sun?"

The woman giggled and said, "Oh, we have very good doctors around here."

Sylvia looked at her body and said, "They must be miracle workers, I thought my skin would be peeling off by now," and then she looked further down again and asked, "And ... umm ... who shaved my body? I have completely no hair left on it!"

"Oh ... probably one of the nurses," the woman lied.

"Hmm, I will need to ask her how she managed to give me such a close shave, without giving me razor burn."

It made the woman laugh and then Sylvia also let out a soft giggle. Even so, then Sylvia became serious again and asked, "What's going to happen now?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, are you going to put me outside again or ... hurt me in any other way?"

The woman stopped smiling and said, "I don't know, I'm only here to get you and bring you to my chef."

Sylvia looked a little sheepish at the woman, sighed and said, "Well, you better bring me to him then."

When she was getting off of the bed, her hand touched something strange on her tummy. She looked down again and saw that a little plastic rod was sticking through her belly piercing. "Well, at least this will prevent it from growing close," she thought.

When Sylvia looked up again, she saw that the woman had done a step backwards, and that she was motioning at her to follow. Sylvia did like she was asked and again, completely starkers, she walked into the corridor. She noticed that there were two guards standing in the corridor and when the woman said, "Follow me." She did just that and walked behind the woman, with the two guards following her. The eyes of those guys wandered over Sylvia's body, but mostly they enjoyed the enticing movement of this naked girl's ass while she walked.

When they reached the room of Agent 1, the woman knocked on the door and then walked in. Sylvia followed and the two guards kept standing outside.

"Wait here," the woman said and walked through another door. Sylvia could hear how the woman said, "She is here!" and then a man answered, "Thank you! Here go take care of this and take those guards with you, I don't need them anymore."

"Are you sure?" the woman asked surprised.

"Yes, yes! It will be fine!"

The woman gave Agent 1 a suspicious look, but then turned around and walked out of the room. Sylvia hadn't seen this of course, but only noticed that when the woman walked out of the room that she showed completely no emotions towards her. The only other thing that Sylvia noticed, was that the woman was now holding a piece of paper in her hand.

When the woman had walked out, she had closed the door behind her. Sylvia was standing in the middle of the room, waiting for what would happen next. It gave her some time to look at her surroundings, and she noticed that she was surrounded by a mixture of classical furniture. Some cabinets, a table with four chairs and three sofa's, two single-seaters and one two-seater. In between the sofa's stood a low coffee table.

And then she saw that impressive guy coming into the room. He was holding a white bathrobe in his hands and held it up while saying, "Here, maybe you will feel a little better in this."

Sylvia hesitated for a moment, but then walked up to him and turned around so he could help her put the robe on. When it was resting on her shoulders, she closed it and tied the belt around her waist. She then turned around, flashed a smile at him and said, "Thanks." and rubbed over the robe with her hands.

"Your welcome! Please, sit down with me," he said and gestured at the sofas.

Sylvia sat down on the two-seater. She went sitting with her back against the sidearm of the sofa and laid her legs in front of her. The guy went sitting on the sofa facing Sylvia.

For a moment, it stayed quiet in the room, until Sylvia couldn't stand it any longer and just asked, "Why am I here?"

Sylvia was surprised when she could hear how this guy let out a loud sigh, and then he said, "I need to show you something." He took a deep breath. "It can come as a shock to you, but please, try to watch it to the end before asking me any questions."

The expression on Agent 1's face and the tone in his voice made her nervous. She watched how he got up from his sofa and how he walked towards a wall. When he pressed one of the panels, it slid open and a big screen TV came out of the wall.

He walked back to Sylvia and gave her the remote. "I'll leave you alone to watch it, if you need anything just call out for me."

Sylvia found this very strange. Wasn't he afraid she would try to run away? However, she also knew that she was curious about what was on that video and the thought of trying to run didn't even cross her mind until now.

So, when he had left her alone, she turned herself towards the television, her feet dangling over the edge of the sofa and pressed the play button on the remote.

At first, it was a black screen with white letters on it, saying, "Case File: AX5-042006."

Sylvia kept on looking and she could feel her nerves raging throughout her body. Then the picture changed and she saw a desk with a book case behind it. For a second, she thought to recognize it and then a person walked into the image and when he turned around, her eyes opened wide in shock.

"Dad?!" she whispered.

"Bonjour, mon Petit Lapin," he said in a soft tone of voice, like he had done so often when she had been much younger.

Sylvia couldn't believe this. She just sat there, holding in her breath looking at the picture on the television and then pressed the pause button on the remote. She jumped off of the sofa, ran to the door, where that guy had gone through, flung it open and ran inside.

Agent 1 looked very surprised at Sylvia, but then she started shouting, "What is this? How did you get your hands on that recording? Is he ... is he still alive?"

Agent 1 felt sorrow for this girl, because he had already seen the recording. He let out a sigh and said, "Please, Sylvia. Just watch it and then you can ask questions if you still have some left."

"But ... but..." Sylvia said and then started crying, the sudden flood of emotions was too much for her.

And Agent 1, well, his hearth jumped before he himself jumped up from his chair and walked over to Sylvia. He wrapped his arms around the girl and placed one of his big hands on her head, trying to shush her.

Sylvia just buried her face in his chest, wrapped her arms around him and held on tight. She was surprised how she liked this tall guy holding her like this, it really helped her to calm down. But the thing that surprised her the most, was that she felt respect for him, even after what he had done to her yesterday.

"Now, now," he said, "I know it's hard for you, but please, try to calm down."

Sylvia was still sobbing, but she could feel she was calming down. Then she said, "Can you ... come ... with me ... to watch it?"

"Sure," Agent 1 said and kept on stroking Sylvia's hair. That soft beautiful hair of hers.

When Sylvia was calmed down enough, she finally managed to let go of him, and then she said very softly, "Thanks."

Sylvia turned around and Agent 1 followed her. When she went sitting on the sofa, she patted with her hand next to her, and he couldn't help it, but he just had to do like she asked. Seeing her cry like that, just now, had touched that soft spot again that he had for her. When he went sitting next to her, she laid her body against his, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Then she took the remote back in her hand and pressed play. The image on the television started to move again and she saw how her dad took a deep breath and then he started to talk:

"Honey, before I tell you everything you need to know, you first have to know something else. If you see this recording, it will mean that I'm death."

Sylvia let the air escape out of her lungs audibly. Deep down, she had hoped he was still alive, but she knew that this was impossible. Not that she had seen his dead body, but she knew that in the car accident, he and her mother had been burned to death.

"I know you are a strong woman, so please try to focus and keep up with what I'm going to tell.

Because, if you see this recording, it will also mean that something else has happened in your life, that makes it, that I need to tell you the truth about me, and that's also why I made this recording for you."

He again took a deep breath, and then he went on with, "My job wasn't what I told you. The only other person who knows this, is your mother. I have been working with the CIA, for the most part of my life. Every time I needed to leave you guys behind for a few months, it was because I was investigating a certain group that was trying to undermine our way of life.

I have asked my people to show you this recording, when you would get into trouble with anything concerning my work. And if you see this tape, it will probably mean that you have been in contact with the wrong people. For your own safety, you need to know this, because if you have been in contact with them, you are in real danger. If those people know that you are my daughter, they could come after you as well, just to make sure that you don't know, or have anything, about them.

Maybe now, you will understand why I made you train with my bodyguards for all those years. I just wanted to make sure that you could fend them off on your own, if needed. And I must say, to my joy, I loved watching you train with them. I sure was glad that you inherited your mother's agility. And the thing I liked the best, was how you always found ways to outsmart and beat up those bodyguards of mine. You sure have more talent for it than I ever had. And it made me very proud when I saw this."

Her dad smiled while he said this, and Sylvia smiled back at the television when she heard him say this.

"However, now that you have been in contact with that organization, I don't think you can take care of your own safety any longer. Sweetie, I know you are very independent, but from this point on, you will need to be protected against those people. I have made arrangements with my contacts in the CIA, to make sure they would give you a new identity whenever this would be needed. They will relocate you to a safe place, and you will be guarded at all times. I know that it will be hard for you, but you will need to leave everything and everyone you know behind. It's for your own safety and the people around you. I'm really sorry for this, but there is no other way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.