Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Sylvia had no idea about how long she had been standing in the sun by now. The nurse had made sure that Sylvia got enough water to drink, to make it somewhat more bearable for her under that hot African sun. Not that it was easy for Sylvia, because she could feel how her shoulders were tingling from the sunburn she was getting and she could see that they were looking flaming red already. However, she was also sure that her back had to be turning into the same color by now, because the sun had shifted and was now shining down on her from the back. She could feel how those sunrays were penetrating her skin.

Nevertheless, this was not the only problem she was having, because of the position she was standing in, her legs were getting tired, and she could feel how her knees and hips were hurting from the strain to hold her up. She could give them a little relief when she pulled herself up on her arms, but she couldn't do this for a long period of time, so it was mostly her legs that had to keep her upright. Sylvia was sure that it wouldn't take long before she would buckle and just drop down to the ground. Or better said, that she would be hanging down on her arms in her restraints.

Sylvia had also lost interest in what was going on around her, she knew that sometimes people walked by, but she didn't pay them any attention anymore, not even when they were shouting something in her direction. Sylvia's head was hanging down and some of her sweat was running down her face and towards her nose so it could drip down onto the sandy underground she was standing on. And this was also so for the rest of her body, the sweat drops were running down her body, giving her an itchy feeling wherever a drop was rolling down her body.

When Sylvia saw some feet turning up in front of her, she lifted her head and saw the nurse standing there with a fresh glass of cool water.

The nurse could clearly see that this naked girl was getting to the point that she could pass out, Sylvia looked awful and also didn't smell too fresh anymore. However, as long as she wouldn't pass out, the girl had to stay outside. The nurse closed the gap between them and placed the glass of water against the cracked lips of Sylvia. Sylvia swallowed the precious fluids down and made sure that she didn't spill a drop.

"Thank you!" Sylvia said to the nurse with real gratitude in her voice.

"Your welcome," the nurse replied. "Is it okay if I check you out for a moment?"

Sylvia nodded with her head, but didn't say anything.

The nurse checked Sylvia's pulse and then walked to the girl's backside and checked her skin, especially Sylvia's shoulders got a close inspection. The nurse could see the first signs of blisters forming on the top of her shoulders and when she touched them, she could hear how Sylvia sucked in some air between her teeth.

The nurse whispered, "Why don't you just tell them what they want to know, you can't hold out much longer like this!"

Sylvia let out a sigh and said, "If I could, I would, but I don't know anything."

It was now the nurse that sighed and when she walked away from Sylvia, she thought by herself that she would keep a very close eye on this girl from now on. She had seen how Sylvia's legs trembled from the strain. Also, by the amount of sweat on this girl's body, she was sure that this glass of water, that she had given her every half hour, wasn't enough to replenish what she had lost.

When the nurse walked into the building, she went sitting in a room with a window, so she could keep an eye on Sylvia. And to make sure she was prepared, she called to the infirmary to ask for two guards with a stretcher to join her.

Sylvia was again alone and she let her head hang down in defeat. The only thing she could do was registering all her ailments; the tingling sensation at her shoulders, the heartbeat she could feel in her head and especially her knees that felt like they could buckle from under her any minute now. She knew she was exhausted and it wouldn't take much to push her over the abyss she was standing on.

"Now, what do we have here," a guy's voice said very enthusiastic from behind her.

Sylvia's heart missed a beat when she heard the guy's voice. She had known that this could happen, or better, would happen, but she sure had hoped that it would have happened earlier, because she was just too tired to cope with guys that wanted to have some fun with her now.

Sylvia could hear how footsteps came closer to her and she knew he wasn't alone but had some friends with him. When the guy was standing right behind her, she could see a few of those typical soldiers' boots between her legs and the shadows of three people joining her shadow on the ground.

"Hmm," she heard him say in a wondering tone, "I'm not sure if I want to touch a sweaty thing like that."

"Come one," the second soldier said, "how often do you have the chance to have some fun with a naked girl as pretty as her."

"Well, maybe we need to clean her up before we touch her," the third one said and it was accompanied with some laughter.

Two of those soldiers then walked away and one of them, stayed standing behind her. He placed a finger on her back and then ran it down her spine towards the crack of her buttocks. The finger went quickly in between her cheeks and then it was pulled away.

"I don't know what they need to know from you, but if you tell me, I will get somebody to help you." It was the first soldier who said this.

Sylvia just grunted but didn't say anything or didn't try to move. And then she could hear how those two soldiers returned. She couldn't see what they were doing, but she let out a loud gasp when cold water struck her hot body. For a moment, it took her breath away. Then one of those soldiers came to her front, and he also threw a bucket of cold water against her chest, again she had to gasp for air, because her body objected to the cold water.

She then felt how two of the man started to wipe her body clean with some rags and when they were done, she was less messy, but didn't look much better, she had now some dark oily streaks over her body from those dirty rags.

"Well, it is somewhat better," the second soldiers said, "but not much."

Sylvia could hear the soldiers chuckle and one of them came up to her from behind. Sylvia could feel how he pressed his body against hers, and then he wrapped his arms around her and laid his hands on her tummy. The material of his clothes immediately irritated her skin and she could feel how it started to itch.

"Well, she doesn't smell that bad anymore, maybe a little oily now, but it sure is a lot better than that sweaty smell from before," the first soldier said with some laughter in his voice. "And, I can always take a shower when we are done with her."

"That's the spirit," the third soldier said jokingly.

The soldier's hands were going over her tummy and Sylvia had to use her arms to hold herself upright. She was surprised that his hands weren't going to her breasts or vulva. It seemed like for now, he just wanted to hold her in his arms.

"Can you guess who I am?" he asked Sylvia.

Sylvia thought to recognize his voice, but she couldn't place it. Her head was throbbing too much to think clearly. So, she shook with her head, regretting it, the instant she did this. She could feel a sharp pain inside her head. It seemed that her brains were too well cooked, to make sudden moves like this, without hurting her.

The soldier let go of her body, came around and went standing in front of her. Sylvia's head was still lowered, so he grabbed onto her hair and pulled her head up so she could look at him. Sylvia grunted and felt dizzy, however she recognized him and it was that young soldier from the day before. That guy she had humiliated in front of his friends in the mess hall. She knew that it was now her time to be humiliated. He placed his other hand underneath her chin and then let go of her hair.

"You're so quiet, sexy!" he said with a smile on his face. "Aren't you happy to see me?"

The young soldier looked her straight at her eyes, but he noticed that the fight was already out of her. The long exposure to the sun had completely drained her from her strength and she would be putty in his hands. Even when he had preferred some resistance from her, it didn't matter to him, he was planning to play with this girl and humiliate her for what she had done to him and this time, there wouldn't be anyone around to help her.

"Well, aren't you going to teach this bitch a lesson?" the second soldier asked him.

"Umm, she isn't the girl she was before, but still, we can't look a given horse in the mouth!"

He then let go of her head and he saw how she just let it drop again. Even when he felt a little pity with this girl, he still wanted to have his way with her. So, he just did a step closer and took her breasts in his hands and squeezed them ... hard.

Sylvia grunted when she felt those fingers dig into her breasts. He was squeezing them severely but she couldn't do anything about it, she couldn't even manage to complain, because she was so exhausted. The only thing she could do was groan.

"How do they feel," the third soldier asked.

"Try them yourself," the young soldier said and let go of those breasts that were getting sweaty again.

The third soldier came standing behind Sylvia and grabbed her breasts. He gave them a good squeeze and said, "Nice, they are very soft! Now I see why you wanted us to come here and have a look at her."

"Wouldn't it be better if we tie her down to the ground?" the second soldier asked.

"Yeah, sure!" the young soldier said, it sure would make it much easier to fuck her.

Before the soldiers started to untie Sylvia, she could feel three pair of hands going all over her body. They all made sure they had squeezed her breasts a few times, pinched her nipples and even had felt her pussy, one of them even said, "Crap, she is as dry as a desert in there!"

"Duh," Sylvia thought. She sure hadn't been feeling aroused or excited when she had been standing here in the hot sun. And those three soldiers didn't do anything to her, except from making her feel bad about the whole situation she was in.

The soldiers then started to untie Sylvia. They first untied her feet and then her hands. Sylvia didn't try to fight them off, but just let them hold her up and walk her over to four wooden sticks that were sticking out of the ground. And when one of the soldiers pushed her, she just fell backwards and onto the ground. Sylvia could feel how the sand started to stick against her back. Worst part though, by lying down like this, the throbbing in her head had turned even worse.

The soldiers shifted her in the middle of those four sticks and then started to tie her down. When they were done, she was lying on her back with her arms and legs spread wide open. The sun was now shining down on the front of her body and she hoped she didn't had to lie here like this for too long, because else she would be sunburned all over her body. She was already sure that her shoulders and back would hurt fiercely tomorrow.

"Hmm, this is somewhat better," the young soldier said. "Now we have better access to her for what I want to do with her!"

He then kneeled down between Sylvia's legs and looked at her pussy. He laughed and said, "Pity we don't have our shaving tools with us, she sure needs a fresh shave."

Sylvia heard this and it made her feel somewhat embarrassed. She was surprised by this emotion, because so many people had seen her exposed pussy already, but she thought it must be from the situation she was in. She knew she was in the hands of those three men, and they could do anything with her, even fuck ... well ... rape her.

"Have they released those girls medical information already?" the second soldier asked.

"No, but that's why we have condoms!" the young soldier said with a smirk on his face.

This confirmed it, they were going to rape her, she was only very glad they would use condoms and not just drop their loads inside of her. Although, the thought of them fucking her made her feeling bad, very bad in fact. She hadn't thought she would be feeling like this when this would ever happen to her, because she was very sexual active in her own life. There hadn't been a week when she hadn't had a guy in her bed, or a woman.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" the third soldier asked in the direction of the young soldier.

The young soldier smiled again, didn't say anything but just took a condom out of the pocket of his shirt and ripped it open. This time, Sylvia kept her eyes on him and she saw what he was doing.

He slowly unbuttoned his pants and then pulled it down to his knees he was sitting on. He looked at Sylvia and noticed that she looked somewhat scared and disgusted at him. It made him smile again, because he could see that she didn't like what would happen to her. He then pulled down his briefs and his semi-erected penis sprung up. He could see that Sylvia's eyes were fixated on his dick, and he started stroking it, getting it ready for the fun ahead.

When the young soldier's prick was hard and ready, Sylvia saw that it was of a normal size. He quickly put his condom on and then moved towards Sylvia.

"Please ... don't!" Sylvia said with a hoarse throat.

"So, she is still alive," the young soldier said chuckling. "Well, if you had given me some fun yesterday, I would maybe have listened to you today, but now..."

He started to move his body over Sylvia's and then Sylvia could feel how his hard-on was placed against her labia, he rubbed the outside of her pussy with his cock for a moment and then placed it at the entrance of her vagina. Sylvia closed her eyes and was afraid for what would happen next.

"Baby, I hope you are ready for this," he said in a nasty tone of voice. And then he just plunged the full length of his cock into Sylvia's pussy. His balls slammed hard against Sylvia's ass.

Sylvia let out a shriek, when she felt how her lips parted to let this intruder inside of her most precious place. At the outside, she was very wet from her sweat, but at the inside of her pussy, she was completely dry. The only lubrication was on the condom itself and that was it, so when that thing had slammed itself inside of her, it was very painful to her.

Sylvia kept her eyes closed and turned her head away in disgust. She loved sex, but this, this wasn't sex, this was just an act to humiliate her and to turn her into an object that they could do with whatever they wanted.

And then the soldier on top of her started to pump her, she could feel how his cock went up and down her hole and with every thrust, those soldier's balls slammed against her buttocks.

Sylvia was grunting from distress. She was still much to dry inside, to be fucked as hard as he was doing. However, she was happy that he had put on that condom, because she was sure that it would be more painful if the friction had been skin on skin.

The young soldier on top of her started to breathe faster and Sylvia could hear him moan, the other two soldiers were encouraging him to fuck her faster and harder. And that was exactly what he did.

After a while, she could feel that the friction was getting better. She wasn't sure, if it was because her body was lubricating her of its own, or if it was the sweat around her pussy that was lubricating that penetrating dick.

She was sure that she wasn't getting aroused from this all, because she could also feel a knot inside of her stomach. She was feeling sick about what was being done to her, and she even thought that she could feel that she could start throwing up soon.

The young soldier was panting and moaning from excitement. He was a little surprised that he could feel she was getting wet inside, he hadn't thought this would happen when he was fucking an unwilling girl. However, he didn't mind it, this would only prolong his fun a bit, now that he was sliding in and out of that girl's cunt much easier, but he wondered if she would also climax if they could keep this up for a while.

"How does she feel?" the second soldier asked.

"Nice ... very nice," the young soldier said while breathing heavy and picking up his fucking pace even more.

Sylvia opened her eyes for a second and saw another group of soldiers walking in their direction, however, she could also see some women among those soldiers and hoped they would help her.

When they reached them, one of the men asked, "So guys, having some fun?!"

"Yup," the third soldier said. "If you want in, you will need to wait on us two!"

"No, thanks," he said. "I don't think my girl would like that."

"You bet your ass I wouldn't," one of the female soldiers said and wrapped her arm around his waist.

"Don't worry honey," he said with a laugh. "I like my women better when they are untied."

"Women?" she said and looked crooked at him.

"You know what I mean, I love the way how you ride me," he said with a huge smile, and he probably had said this to brag towards the others about his girlfriend.

They then walked away and only one soldier stayed behind, it was one of the women. She was looking at Sylvia and Sylvia thought she could see some compassion in her eyes, however, the woman didn't do anything to help her.

And then the young soldier grunted and he came, he bucked a few times more, then stopped and went lying with his full weight on Sylvia's body.

Sylvia grunted in response, because her body was already hurting and his weight on top of her made her aches hurt even more.

He lay there for a good minute on top of her, and then he lifted his body off of her and pulled his inflated dick out of Sylvia's pussy. In the process of doing this, he left the condom behind, and it hung out of her vagina. He could see how some of his semen leaked out of the condom, down on one of her butt cheeks.

He bent down, pulled up his briefs and pants and covered himself again. He then bent down a second time, grabbed the condom and pulled it out of Sylvia's pussy. He made a knot in the condom and then put it away in a little plastic bag he had with him.

He then looked at his friends and asked, "Who's next?"

"Me," the third soldier said and Sylvia's stomach turned when she heard him say this. It seemed like they all would have a go at her, like she had expected, even when she had hoped that it wouldn't happen.

The soldier quickly unbuckled his belt, undid the buttons of his pants and in a smooth move pulled down his pants and briefs at the same time. His cock sprung to attention when it was released and the other woman gasped when she saw his thing. It made Sylvia also look and she saw a rather nice looking cock and she was surprised to see that his head had a piercing.

"Nice," the woman said to the third soldier. He just smiled when he heard this and said, "Well, now you know why the ladies love me so much."

The woman giggled and said, "That's not how I heard it, but I can understand why they would be intrigued to know how this would feel inside of them."

"What did you hear?" the soldier asked surprised.

"Oh nothing, just do your thing and get it over with!" the woman said and looked down at Sylvia's inviting pussy.

The soldier just grinned and then put on one of his stronger special condoms, it was because of his piercing that he needed those, of course. He quickly dropped to his knees and rubbed with his hand over Sylvia's pussy, before he moved his penis towards his target and plunged it inside of her.

Sylvia groaned again when he also pushed his thing completely inside of her. When he started pumping in and out of her, Sylvia closed her eyes again and tried to think of other things. She was sure she would start to weep if she would keep her mind on what was going on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.