Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Agent 4 and his assistant had found what they had been looking for. It was one of those electric devices that they sometimes used to torture their suspects with. The device had several voltage settings, but it only had a very low current. This way, they could give the suspects a non-lethal electric jolt to their system. Sure, there was always some danger involved with using electricity this way, but if it was applied to a healthy person, the risk was almost none existing.

Petra could see how they brought the device with them, and she had no idea what it would do. However, when they started to attach wires to it and saw the sticks at the other end of those wires with a sponge at the end of the stick. She started to understand what they were going to do to her. The woman plugged it in at an outlet and then Agent 4 switched it on. He flipped the switch a few times and said, "Call upstairs, I think they need to put some power on that outlet."

His assistant nodded at him and then walked away and back to that room they had been in before. It didn't take long or she came back and said, "Try it now."

Agent 4 flipped the switch again and this time they all saw a glow coming from the panel of the device. He then took the two sticks in his hands and held the sponges in a water-bucket, not at the same time, of course.

While he walked up to Petra, he said, "Let's check the equipment first."

Petra saw how he closed the distance on her, and then he pushed the sticks in her direction. Petra tried to move her body away from it, but with only the tip of her toes reaching down to the floor, she couldn't move that far. And then she felt those wet sponges touching her stomach. Some of the water ran down her body, and then she felt a light tingle at her tummy, when Agent 4 had pushed a button on one of the sticks. She felt how the muscles of her stomach contracted for a moment, but then it was already over. It seemed that the device was set to only deliver a jolt.

The shock hadn't hurt her, but the sudden sensations sure had made her gasp for a moment.

"This was the lowest setting," explained Agent 4. And then he moved the sponges over her body, and she could feel how he was wetting her stomach. He didn't stop there, but moved the sponges on top of her huge breasts, and then she felt a shock again. This time, it hurt a little, because her nipples were more sensitive than her tummy. She didn't scream, but her gasp had been a bit louder.

Agent 4 pulled the sponges away from her body and said, "So, prepared to tell me what those two people gave you?"

Petra looked at Agent 4, and she didn't say anything. And even when she tried to look mad at him, he recognized the clear signs of distress on her face.

Agent 4 smiled at her and said, "I didn't think you would talk already, so..." He looked at his assistant and said, "I think we can better start on setting three with her."

Petra didn't say anything, but she could feel that she was getting angry and when he came closer to her again, she tried to keep him away by hanging down on her arms and kicking with her legs in his direction. However, he just laughed when he saw this and placed the sticks with the sponges against her legs and then pushed the button. Petra screamed it out in pain when the electricity went through her legs.

When the electric jolt had gone through her legs, she had felt how her muscles had tensioned up. It wasn't the electricity itself that hurt her, but it was the sudden contraction of her muscles that caused the pain, and it made her legs twitch uncontrollably for a moment.

Then Agent 4 pushed the sponges against her tummy and this time it made her body twist in response of the electricity flowing through it. Petra couldn't help it, but she screamed again from the pain she felt. She hoped that they wouldn't increase the setting on that device, because it did already enough pain.

He then pushed her away with those sticks of him and made her swing on her arms, every time she came back to him, he pushed her away again with those sticks and shocked her while doing this. Petra didn't cry, but she couldn't stop the screams escaping from her mouth every time he made contact and her body was twitching in protest.

Agent 4 kept this up for a while and when he stopped pushing Petra, her body went limp, and she was swinging on her arms, dragging her toes over the floor sometimes until they made her stop. Petra's head was hanging down and Agent 4 could see how she was panting. Her body was glistening from the water and sweat that was all over her body.

"So, anything to say?" Agent 4 asked her.

"Asshole!" Petra said through clenched teeth.

"Okay, we can better put it on four then," he said to his assistant while looking at her.

And she had barely turned the dial to four, or he poked Petra again with his sticks. When the sponges touched her body, she could feel an even more intense pain, and she screamed again. Petra could feel how her body shook involuntary every time he made contact with her and gave her a jolt with those sticks.

He then started pushing her again, and every time she came back, he made sure that the current was on, so he could give her a jolt again. And then he halted her and placed one sponge on her right breast and the other on her crotch.

"NO PLEASE ... don't," Petra begged, but it was already too late, she could feel a pang in her pussy and how the electricity went through her body from her vulva to her breast, making the muscles in between tensioning up again.

It had only been a pulse, but it had hurt her pussy so much that even when he wasn't shocking her right now, she was still groaning from the pain. With the sticks, he pushed her, so she turned around, and then he placed the two sponges on her butt cheeks and shocked her again. She let out another scream and pushed her pelvis forwards to try to escape those wet sponges on her behind. However, she always returned to those sponges, and every time she connected with them, she could feel a jolt going through her ass, and she could even feel how the sphincter muscle contracted painfully at her asshole. Petra was constantly groaning from distress, but she managed to keep herself from crying.

And then Agent 4 laid those sticks away and walked up to Petra. He held her in place with his hands on her hips and turned her around, so she was facing him again. He could feel how wet her body was from her sweat, and maybe also from some water.

"You better start talking now, I'm not sure you will be happy when I increase the setting of that device even more."

Petra lifted her head and looked at him. She looked him straight in the eyes, still breathing rapidly and said, "I don't know anything!" and dropped her head again.

To her surprise, she could feel how his hands went over her tummy, and it almost felt like his fingers were trying to rub the hurt away. However, when those hands started to go up, she looked at him again, and it seemed like she wanted to say something, but when he started to squeeze her breasts, she couldn't get the words out of her mouth. Her eyes opened wide and she looked more shocked at him now than when he had been torturing her with the electricity.

Agent 4 kept on squeezing her breasts, but he didn't feel pleasure while doing this. He was just doing this to humiliate her, and it seemed like it was working. He could see that her eyes were watering up fast. It seemed that touching her like this was something she had more trouble with than with the pain he had caused her.

He then let go of her and walked up to the device and Petra couldn't see what he was doing, but she suspected that he was putting it a notch higher again.

Agent 4's assistant was somewhat surprised, because she had seen that he had put it to the maximum setting already. She found this strange but didn't say anything about it, he probably had a reason for it.

"So," Agent 4 said while he walked back to her and picked up the sticks on his way over. "This is your last chance, are you going to tell me what you know or do I need to go on with hurting you?"

"I have nothing to say!" Petra said, and Agent 4 could hear the distress in her voice.

"You're a bad girl!" he just said and then placed the two sponges on her feet and then pushed the button to shock her.

Petra screamed it out in pain when she felt the current flow through her legs and along her pelvis to close the circuit. Her legs twitched and she could feel how the muscles in her legs had tensioned so much that it almost had felt like they had snapped.

Then Agent 4 used those two sticks again to make her swing on her arms, and every time she felt those wet cold sponges on her body, she expected to feel another shock. However, for a few times it didn't happen until he pushed that button again and shocked her body on the next swing towards him.

It made her body convulse in pain and an almost animal sound escaped from Petra's mouth. Her abdominal muscles hurt fiercely after that last shock and for a moment she even had to gasp for air. And then those sponges struck her breasts and when she tried to scream, almost no sound came out of her mouth, and she could feel how she lost all control over her body. It was suddenly very hard to breathe and when the next shock struck just beneath her breasts, it became black in front of her eyes.

Agent 4 saw that during the next two shocks, only her body reacted on it but her face showed him that she must have passed out. He then laid the two sticks away and said to his assistant, "Go get those soldiers and let them bring her to that dungeon room of Agent 7. I think it's maybe a good idea to show Petra what we are doing to her friend. I'm sure she won't talk with us for now and maybe even not when we threaten to kill her, she is just too stubborn for it."

"Yes, Sir," she said and looked at how Petra was hanging down on the metal chain before she went away to get the soldiers.

While she was gone, Agent 4 used the time to unplug the device and to put it back in the room where he had found it. When he came out of the room, he saw the soldiers walking towards him with his assistant.

"Guys, just bring her to 'The Dungeon' and just lay her on that special table in there. You don't have to open her up yet."

The soldiers nodded at him and then started to get Petra down. While she was lowered, one of the soldiers made sure she wouldn't hurt herself. He took care of her legs first and then carefully laid her down on the floor, supporting her head.

When she was untied, one of the soldiers just grabbed her by the arm, pulled her up and over his shoulders, and with a fireman's carry, he carried her away through the corridor towards the other side and to the room called 'The Dungeon'.

Agent 4 and his assistant didn't follow them but they went back into the room they had been in before. Agent 4 wanted to rethink how he wanted to break this girl. He was sure that his current way wouldn't make this girl talk, he had to find something else to distress her so much that she would break and talk.


Agent 7 was still enjoying himself by whipping Sabina. He even didn't ask her questions anymore. He took it for granted that she wouldn't talk, and he kept on striking her back and buttocks with the whip, and sometimes he struck her thighs and other parts of her body. Her back and buttocks were completely red by now, while her arms and legs showed streaks where he had hit her.

Sabina was sobbing the whole time and every time the cat o' nine tails struck her body, she let out a scream from the pain. For those few seconds that she could master a thought, she was mostly wondering about how long this would go on. In a way, she was mad with him, because he never hit her hard enough to make her pass out. It seemed to her that he had managed to find just the right pain level that didn't make her mind go nuts and shutdown.

However, it was not only her backside that hurt, but also her nipples were getting sore. Every time that nasty whip struck her body, she flinched and her nipples had been rubbing over the rough wooden cross for a long time already. She couldn't see them, but she was afraid that they could be red by now. She only hoped that she hadn't hurt them to the extend that they could maybe be bleeding. Even when she didn't like her small breasts, she sure didn't want them to get scarred by whatever this guy was doing to her and especially not her nipples.

Agent 7 loved how this girl was reacting to his torture. With every crack of the whip against her skin, she gave a lovely scream and that sobbing sound she made, between the strikes, sounded heavenly in his ears. All the time he had been hitting her, he had been having a hard-on and even when he knew that his assistant would probably notice this, he also knew that she wouldn't mind it and probably would also be horny by now. He knew that she loved this kind of thing as much as he did and that's why he had asked her to become his personal assistant. And the fact that she also liked to undergo this kind of punishment by his hands sometimes, made her the ideal assistant for him.

Sabina was getting to a point that she couldn't take much more, and she started whispering, "please ... stop this ... please."

In response, Agent 7 whipped the back of Sabina again, and then she let out one of those lovely screams, and it made him smile.

"What did you say?" Agent 7 asked when he stopped hitting her for a moment.

"Stop this ... please."

Agent 7 gave a last well placed strike on her buttocks and said, "Are you prepared to talk?"

"But ... I don't know anything!" Sabina said. She was sobbing in distress.

Agent 7 closed the distance between him and Sabina and stood with his front against her back and whispered, "You better talk, I can go on with this the whole day you know!"

"But... <sob> ... I really don't know anything!"

Agent 7 did a step back and brushed with his hand over Sabina's back, starting at her neck and slowly going down to her buttocks. He could feel how the girl's skin wasn't smooth anymore but had streaks on it that stood out. The places that had been hit too hard had started to swell.

Sabina's body shuddered under Agent 7's touch, and it hurt at certain places when he brushed over her skin. She was glad that she couldn't see what he had done to her backside, because she was sure that it had to look awful.

Then Agent 7 brushed up to Sabina's back again and said, "As long as you won't talk, I will keep on hurting you. However, if you talk with me and tell me everything, I will do this with you."

And while he said that last part, Sabina could feel how Agent 7 placed his hand on the right side of her tummy and how it slowly went down to the place between her legs.

"If you talk, I will make sure you only feel pleasure and no pain anymore."

When Agent 7 reached Sabina's pussy, he slipped a finger in between her lips and started to rub her there, making sure his finger also stimulated the girl's clit.

Sabina shivered again when she felt how he touched her most beautiful part of her body, she hated it that he was doing this to her. She could feel how his fingers were playing with her pussy lips and clit, but she didn't find it exciting at all, she only felt disgusted about it. "How can he think that I will talk when he says he will do this to me?" she asked herself.

And then Agent 7 went somewhat further down and stuck his finger inside her vagina. He was surprised to find it almost completely dry. "That's a pity," he thought. "She doesn't like being whipped." Well, his assistant often started leaking when he was whipping her or even when he just spanked her. However, she was one of those extra ordinary women that loved to be dominated and spanked. Pain turned her on and he took advantage of this to satisfy his own desires.

Well, it didn't matter to him of course, he was sure that Sabina would get wet eventually, because the other thing he had planned for her would probably make her body lubricate her vagina, even when she wouldn't like the thing he would be doing to her. Well, it would be best for her that she would get wet, because else the friction could get painful.

Agent 7 felt around in Sabina's vagina and found what he was searching for. He inspected it for a while with his finger and then said, "Hmm, very interesting."

Sabina was somewhat surprised by what he said while she could feel where he was touching her. And even when she didn't want it and felt humiliated about what he was doing with her, she knew that if he would keep rubbing her on that spot and would push down a little harder, she probably would get aroused. This was the only spot of her body that would make her aroused, even when she wouldn't like it that he was touching her there.

"What did you find?" his assistant asked him, even when she knew what it was he was probably touching.

"Oh, it's just this girl's G-spot, and ... even with a little pussy like hers, her spot is rather big."

"Really?!"

"Yes, just come here and feel it yourself."

Sabina felt a shiver going through her body again, when she heard him say this. Agent 7 pulled his finger out of her vagina and then sniffed it.

"You smell very sweet, my dear! Pity that you are so dry down there!"

Sabina hadn't time or even the will to say something back, and then she felt how this woman placed her hand on her puss, and without delay, she pushed her finger deep inside her. Then that finger started to circle around inside her puss and eased back out until she could feel how the tip of the woman's finger was now also on her G-spot.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.