Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Di was done with massaging Sofia. She had made sure that her hands had explored every square centimeter of this girl's luscious body, except of the hot zone between her legs. If Sofia hadn't tensioned up when Di's hands had gone up Sofia's thighs, she would have massaged it as well, but for now, Di wanted to make sure that Sofia felt safe and comfortable with her.

Both of them were still lying on Di's bed and facing each other. If people could see them, they would probably think that they saw two longtime friends that were having one of those private talks with each other about what they had done during the time they hadn't seen each other.

Sofia's body felt great and she was very happy that Di had given her that nice and sensual massage. It was only when Di's hands had come so close to her kitty that she had felt a little troubled about it. In a way, she wanted this woman to touch her there and make her feel even better, but on the other hand, she wasn't sure if it was appropriate. So, when Di had pulled her hands away, she had been somewhat relieved but also disappointed about it.

Sofie had been very happy when Di hadn't sent her to her room after her massage. Instead, this almost naked and beautiful woman had gone lying next to her and they both had a nice and engaging conversation with each other.

Well, it had been mostly Sofia, who had done the talking and Di had only told Sofia a few lies about herself, to keep Sofia going on with her life story. Di had hoped that Sofia would maybe tell her something she didn't know anything about, but it seemed that even their small file about this girl told everything about her already.

Di had found out all the little details about Sofia's youth and how Sofia had moved from foster parents to foster parents, because they couldn't handle her mood swings. Sofia had also told her how hard it had been while she had been working as a waitress while going to night school to get a degree, so she could become a secretary and start earning real money.

And it was when she was done with night school that Sofia had been having more time in the evenings, and that she had started to play poker on-line. It was only after she had noticed that she was getting very good at it, that she had decided to try her luck in a casino. In the beginning, it was more difficult, because now people could see her and her tells were obvious it seemed. People quickly saw when she had good hands or when she was bluffing. However, after a while, she started to understand how you could use this against the players as well. And when she started to notice the tells those other players had, she finally started to win more than she lost and that was the moment, she put an amount of money to the side to start playing for big money. Sofia had also told her that she didn't use this money often for buying herself things, she only took that two hundred fifty euro out of it monthly to pay Sylvia and to buy herself something extra now and then.

And it was more than obvious to Di, that Sofia's life had turned for the best, when she had become friends with Sylvia. Di could hear it in how Sofia talked about Sylvia and the things they did in their spare time. Sofia even had told her some of the dares they made each other do. Like, running through the apartment building in the nude or even sometimes in a nearby park. Luckily, they have always managed to stay hidden from the public and never got into trouble with the cops while doing those things. Especially that one time, when she had to run naked from the park to their home, without anything to cover up with, had been very thrilling. Di thought that they did this, maybe, to break the boredom of everyday life. However, it sure sounded like a fun thing to do, especially in the way how she told her all about how she had to sneak around naked in the streets, so she wouldn't get caught by people, was very exciting for Di. She almost could imagine, how she was doing it herself, while listening to the story of Sofia.

"You sure have had an exciting life so far," Di said with a grin on her face.

"I can't complain," Sofia said and smiled back at her while giving her a very naughty look. She couldn't believe how Di had made her share all those things with her. However, by now, she felt very comfortable with this woman. She even didn't feel ashamed because she was lying naked with her on her bed. Well, Di was also naked, except from the panties she was still wearing.

"Is it okay if I ask you something about Brazil?" Di asked when Sofia was done talking.

"Umm, sure." Sofia said a little reluctant.

"Who's idea was it to go on holiday there?"

"Both of us. Well, Sylvia told me all about her travels through China and the USA. And she also told me that if her parents hadn't died, she would have traveled through South-America as well. She always said that she wished to visit Rio de Janeiro sometime and that's when I suggested to her that we could maybe do it together during one of our holidays. And that's how we ended up in Brazil."

"And you are sure you didn't notice anything strange during your stay there?"

"No, nothing at all. We had a very nice time over there. It was one of my best vacations ever."

"Umm ... and you really didn't notice anything strange with those two people I asked you about!"

Sofia thought about if for a moment and then shook with her head, "No, they didn't act strange or anything. Maybe they were a little surprised when Sylvia asked them if they wanted to have a special night with us, but I don't think their reaction was out of the ordinary."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well ... Sylvia just asked them, 'Interested in a hot night with us two girls?' That's how Sylvia is, it wouldn't be the first time that she walks up to a woman or a man and just asks them if they want to have sex with her or not. She doesn't like to play the dating game and always goes for it. She doesn't want to waste time by seducing people and maybe ending up by being turned down by them."

Di smiled at Sofia and said with some fun in her voice, "I'm sure she doesn't have any problem with getting people to say 'yes' to that question!"

"You can say that twice!" Sofia said smiling. "And if it backfires and she is still horny ... well ... I don't mind sharing her bed sometimes."

"So, you are also into women, not only men?"

"Well, I am now!" Sofia said with a smile that told even more than her words.

"That's good to know," Di said and smiled back at her.

"Why?" Sofia asked and Di thought that this girl's eyes looked a little too eager at her.

Di didn't answer, but she just let her eyes roam over Sofia's naked body and smiled at her. However, Di then looked away from Sofia and checked the clock standing next to her bed.

"Hmm, it's almost noon," Di said. "I probably have to send you back to your room now, but ... if you want ... we can have a nice dinner in my room first. What do you think? Interested!"

"Sure, I would love that," Sofia said.

Both girls climbed out of bed and then Sofia followed Di back into the other room. They walked up to the sofa and Sofia saw how Di picked up her black dress from the floor and how she turned around to face her. Di threw the dress to Sofia and said, "Well, you better get dressed, or else they will probably think the wrong thing about us two when they bring our dinner."

"Thanks," Sofia said and then pulled the dress over her head. She could feel how the fabric glided over her breasts and how the soft fabric of the dress enticed her nipples. When, the dress was back on her body, she made sure that everything was covered up nicely. When she looked at Di again, she could see that she was still standing there in her panties at the sofa. She was looking at her with a smile on her face.

"That's really a perfect dress for you, you look gorgeous in it," she said.

"Thanks," Sofia answered and couldn't help it but blushed a little from happiness.

Sofia watched how Di picked up her own red dress from the floor and how she stepped into it and pulled it over her body to cover up those nice breasts of hers.

"I can see that you like this dress as well," Di said with some fun in her voice.

"Uh-huh," Sofia said. "I think that color fits you, you look very sexy in it."

Di's hands moved over her dress, from her breasts down to her hips, and then she said, "It sure isn't a dress I could wear around the boys on base, or else, I think, they all would try to get into my panties."

"I'm sure that some of the girls would try as well."

"What do you mean? Are you saying you want to get in my panties?"

Sofia started blushing again and said, "Well ... maybe!"

It made Di giggle and then she said, "I'd better call for our dinner then, or I'm afraid that we could end back in my bedroom, if you keep teasing me like that!"

Sofia also giggled and when she saw how Di went back into her bedroom, she walked up to the sofa and went sitting on it.

"This sure beats what we did yesterday," Sofia thought. "I hope it can stay like this for the rest of our stay, I only wished I could tell her more about those two people she asked me about, pity that I didn't pay too much attention to them."

Di went sitting at her desk and quickly checked her e-mails. Agent 1 had sent her an e-mail that confirmed the story that Sofia had told her about how she worked as a waitress while going to night school. So, it seemed that Sofia hadn't been lying to her. Even so, she wished that Sofia had told her more about the things she needed to know, because if Sofia couldn't tell her anything useful, she knew that her afternoon would be spent in less happy circumstance. Well, maybe not as unhappy at first, but it sure would end with a girl in tears eventually, she thought.

She picked up the phone and told her assistant to let them bring a dinner for two to her room.


Sylvia had been dragged through the corridors of the building and then to the outside. She was dragged along to an open area that was located to the right side of the building, somewhere between the mess hall and what looked like a hangar for vehicles. She was a bit surprised by the things she saw there, you had a few poles standing next to each other, then a few single poles and to her surprise also a few wooden stocks. The poles didn't scare her too much, but does stocks were something else. In a way, she felt very lucky that the guards placed her between two of those poles. At least this way, she would be standing upright and not bent over at the waist for the whole time.

She was again standing in a spread eagle position. However, her arms weren't stretched out this time. They were just hanging down in the restraints and her hands were at the same height as her head. Not that this gave her some freedom to move, because the ropes between her wrists and the poles were very short. Even so, standing there like this, she could understand why they did it this way, because now her whole body weight, even when she wasn't heavy, was on her legs and standing with her legs spread, she could feel it strained her thighs and knees a lot.

The other thing that was bad about this area, was that it was completely in the open and there wouldn't be any hope on shadows for the whole day. This meant that the hot midday sun was shining down on her body. And because it was very warm already and still somewhat humid around here, she was sure that it wouldn't take long before she would start sweating, increasing the effect of the sun on her. So, the idea of standing here, getting burned by the sun, wasn't a pleasant perspective. And the idea of maybe getting a sunstroke scared her even more.

However, she also could understand why they did this. A person that had to stand too long outside like this, could perhaps start talking when their bodies would start to ache. And because she couldn't tell them anything, it could mean that she would be standing here for the rest of the day. The thought of maybe lying to them and fabricating something crossed her mind, but she decided on not doing this because when they would find out that she was lying, their punishment for it could be even worse than what they were doing to her now. So, the only thing left for her, was just to wait and see what would happen.

Sylvia tried to keep her mind busy with thinking about those two people and other things she had seen in Brazil, to maybe find something that she could tell them, but she couldn't think about anything that could help her. The hot African sun was weighing heavily on her head and shoulders, and she could feel how she was starting to sweat already. She could feel how a little sweat drop was running down her back, all the way down to her buttocks. Well, she hoped it was a sweat drop and not some exotic bug that thought that dinner was served.

And then she saw a woman coming outside of the main building in front of her. The woman had walked out of one of the doors at the side, and it seemed like she was walking towards her. Sylvia noticed that she was wearing a nurse uniform and when the woman came closer, Sylvia saw that it was the same nurse from yesterday. The one that had looked after her during her physical and the one with those naughty hands.

"Hi again," the nurse said when she was a meter away from Sylvia.

"Hmm ... hi," Sylvia said back a bit grumpy.

"I thought that you could use some water," the nurse said and held up a glass of water.

"Yes please," Sylvia said eagerly and the sight of that water made her lick her dried up lips.

The nurse did a step closer and then placed the edge of the glass against Sylvia's lips and when she tilted the glass, Sylvia started to swallow zealously. That cold water was so good, she could feel how it went down her esophagus to her stomach, that's how cold it was.

Sylvia was very happy with this water, and she was also pleased that they were still kind enough to provide her with it. However, she also knew that by accepting this water, it would probably extend her stay outside. Sylvia could already see that her shoulders and the top of her breasts were getting a little red, and she wondered how her back would look like.

When Sylvia had emptied the glass, the nurse gave her a last look and said, "Whenever you are prepared to tell us all about what we want to know, tell me, and I will go get somebody to talk with you."

Sylvia sighed and said, "Well, then I will be standing here for the rest of my life, because I don't know anything."

The nurse looked at Sylvia but didn't show any emotions. She turned around and then walked away towards the side of the building and went inside again, leaving Sylvia alone to deal with the hot sun shining down on her naked body.

For a while, Sylvia didn't see anyone around, except from the occasional glimpse of a soldier in the distance. It seemed that for now, those people were too busy with their daily routine. However, she wondered what would happen if they would come over to her. Would they be allowed to touch her or do other things with her? Some thoughts about what they could do to her, scared her somewhat. She knew that as long as it would stay sexual, she could probably deal with it. It's not that she hadn't done strange things in her life before, but the thought that they could maybe also hurt her wasn't that appealing.

And then it happened of course, she suddenly saw a lot of people walking in her direction. For a moment, she wondered if they were specially sent to maybe torture her or do other things with her to make her talk, but when they just walked past her, giving her a look over of course, she understood that it was noon, and they were only walking to the mess hall for their dinner.

Of course, some of those men and women, that had walked past her, had whistled at her and had made some sexual suggestions about what they could do with her, but it seemed that for now, they would leave her alone because they were hungry. And Sylvia also noticed that she was getting somewhat hungry. However, she didn't think they would get her something to eat as long as she would be standing here. She would already be lucky if she would keep getting water by times.

Sylvia tried to let it all go past her and also tried to ignore the things those people were saying. Well, it was obvious of course that if they wanted to do those things to her, they could probably do it. If they wanted to play with her breasts, or pussy like they said, or even fuck her, they would probably have the permission to do it. She knew that in their eyes, she had to be a terrorist. And if they thought this, they would probably also think that she deserved everything that was coming to her.

The problem with being on your own in a situation like this, is that your mind start playing games with you. Instead of leaving you at peace, it starts to throw all the nasty things you can think about at you. At first, it's mostly the thought of those strangers touching you, then your thoughts get darker, and you can imagine how they would rape you because you are in a position that you can't defend yourself. However, it doesn't stop there, after a while, you get those disturbing thoughts about how they could torture you or hurt you in ways that are just too awful to think about. And it sure was also so for Sylvia. She could remember some pictures that had been published in the newspapers about how people had been tortured and when she saw them flashing by in her mind, she started to feel very bad and scared about this. The thought of being beaten to a pulp sure didn't sound like anything she wanted to happen to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.