Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

While Sofia was having a nice massage from Agent 8, Sylvia was slowly waking up in her own room. She was still having erotic dreams and in her dream, she was now back in her hotel room in Brazil, enjoying the soft caressing hands of that woman she had picked up in a club. Those nice hands had been going all over her body and one of those delicate hands was now at her right breast, playing with her nipple, while the other hand, and especially those playful fingers, were bringing her to her climax by tickling her clit.

Sylvia felt that she was close to climaxing and when it happened, she woke up in a shock and felt how she was having a real orgasm. It was only when she was over her high that she noticed that her own hands were still playing with her body. Her left hand was pinching her right nipple while her right hand was rubbing her pussy.

"Oh shit!" she thought when she quickly stopped stimulating herself. She checked the room, to make sure that she was still alone, and she was glad when she didn't see anyone. However, she also knew that she had probably been observed the whole time, while she had been masturbating herself during her sleep. This wasn't the first time that this had happened, but this time, it sure had happened in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sylvia kept on lying on her bed and looked at the ceiling, trying to hide the fact that she felt somewhat embarrassed about what she had done, but at the same time she was also thinking about the real night with this woman from her dreams and about her husband. She was going over everything that had happened that night, in the hope that she could maybe find a clue why these people on this base were after them.


When Agent 4 had awakened just past nine o'clock, he had gone straight into the bathroom and had taken himself a nice hot shower. After he had put on his clothes, he had turned his monitor on and had checked in on Petra. He had seen how she was still asleep, and that she was lying on her front, keeping those huge globes of hers out of view.

He then had looked in on the other girls and had seen that Sabina was being interrogated by Agent 7. Sabina was sitting in the middle of the room with a bright light shining on her. Looking at the girl's body, it seemed that she already had been abused. Well, that wasn't a big surprise to him, he knew that Agent 7 enjoyed playing with his suspects.

He then had switched to Sofia's room, but it was empty and when he had switched to her interrogation room, he had noticed that it was also empty.

"Hmm, that's strange," he had thought and wondered where Agent 8 had taken her.

As last, he had looked in on Sylvia, and he had seen how she was also still sleeping. And by the looks of things, it had seemed like she was having a nice dream, and he had smiled when he had seen how this girl's hands were sometimes twitching on top of her tummy. He had wished that he had some more time to look in on her, because he had wondered what those hands would do next, when she would be getting awake.

However, he knew that he had to go down and start his interrogation with Petra. Well, first he just wanted to do his thing, and he hoped that he could find out the things that were troubling her. That information could come in handy for him when he needed to ask her the tough questions.

He was now ready and switched off his monitor. He picked up the file that he had prepared last night and then walked out of his private chambers and walked through the corridors towards the specially prepared interrogation room of him.

When he came into the corridor, where the girls were being kept, he noticed three guards standing in it, they stood together and seemed to have an engaging conversation.

"Good morning," he said when he walked up to them.

The guards nodded at him but didn't say anything back.

"Could you bring Petra to my room, I think it's time to have a talk with her."

The guards smiled at him and then Agent 4 said, "But don't harm her ... yet! I want her to feel comfortable for now, understood?"

"Yes, Sir," one of the guards said and looked somewhat disappointed.

Agent 4 walked into his interrogation room and checked if everything he had wanted, had been brought to this room. On a clothing stand, next to the door, hung a white silky robe. He took it in his hands and walked over to the couch and laid it on top of it.

He then went sitting on the comfortable chair that stood close to the couch and kept an eye on the door of the room.

While Agent 4 had been doing this, the guards had already entered the room of Petra, and they were now checking out the sleeping beauty on her bed. Two of the guards kept standing at the door while the other one walked up to her. His eyes were going up and down the girl's naked body, and he wished that her interrogator would have allowed him to have some fun with her. He sure would have liked to awaken her by touching her on a less appropriate place. Instead, he just touched her shoulder and then shook her to awaken her.

Petra grunted when she felt how somebody was shaking her, and then she turned her head and looked at the guy standing next to her bed.

"What?!" she said grumpy.

"You need to come with us," the guard said.

Petra grunted again and asked, "Can I first go to the toilet?"

"Sure," the guard said and did a step back to let her get up from her bed.

Petra stood up and walked to the other room, the guard followed her. When Petra turned around, to sit down on the toilet, she saw the guard standing at the entrance of the room.

"Can I have some privacy?!" Petra said with a raised voice.

The guard didn't say anything but walked away and let the girl do her business.

After Petra was done, she flushed the toilet and washed her hands at the sink. She then walked back into the room where those three guards were waiting for her, and she walked up to them.

"I'm ready!" she said somewhat annoyed. She didn't hide her body for them, but it was obvious to the guards that she didn't like it that they were looking at her.

The guards stepped back into the corridor, and they let some room for Petra, so she could pass in between them. Petra noticed that she had to go to that room from yesterday and thought, "Why do they need three men to come and get me for just crossing the corridor?!"

When Petra walked into the room, she noticed that it had been transformed. The two chairs and table of yesterday were gone, and it was now looking as if it was an office. She noticed a guy sitting in what looked like a comfortable chair next to a couch that you would expect in most psychiatrist offices. Not that she had some experience with it, but she had seen this scene often on television already.

Petra walked up to him, and she could hear how they closed the door behind her.

"Good morning," Agent 4 said in a pleasant voice.

"Hello," Petra said somewhat reluctant.

"If you want, you can put on this robe and make it yourself more comfortable," he said while gesturing at the robe lying on the couch.

Petra looked at it and then picked the white robe up. She put it on and enjoyed the feeling of the cold silky fabric against her skin. She did like the guy had said and made it herself comfortable by lying on the couch.

Agent 4 had noticed how once Petra had put on that robe, she had relaxed significantly.

"So," Agent 4 said, "I know that this is maybe a little strange, but they have asked me to talk with you."

"And you are?" Petra asked.

"I'm the psychiatrist on this base," he said without telling her his name. "Don't take this the wrong way, but others have noticed some strange behavior from you, and they have asked me to help you."

"Strange behavior?!" Petra said. "Well, I don't need any help, I'm fine!"

Petra was getting up from the couch when Agent 4 said, "Well, if you don't need help, maybe we can just talk. What do you think?"

Petra looked at him, thought about it for a moment and then sat down on the couch again. She pulled her legs up from the floor and went sitting in an easy lotus position. She didn't want to lie on the couch anymore, because she wanted to keep an eye on him the whole time.

Agent 4 looked at Petra for a moment and could feel the hostility coming from her. "This isn't going to be easy," he thought.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Petra asked grimly.

Agent 4 opened up the file that he had been holding in his hands and did as if he was reading in it and then said, "Some people, who interacted with you, told us that you showed aggression to the male soldiers."

"So?!"

"Well, they reported this, because it seemed like you didn't trust them."

"Is that an abnormal behavior?!"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, how would you behave, when you would be forced to run around naked among a group of women?"

Agent 4 thought about it for a second and said, "I wouldn't behave any differently than when I was clothed. Why should I?"

"Why should you?! Isn't that obvious? They can just reach out and touch your ... um ... well, in your case, your cock!"

"And why would that be bad?"

"Come on," Petra said with unbelief in her voice. "You would just let them touch you and don't feel bad about it?"

"Maybe, I would feel somewhat embarrassed, but I sure wouldn't look at all women with a glare that told them they would be killed if they tried to do it. And you will find this strange maybe, but even when you are running around naked, it doesn't mean that they all would just come over and touch you without permission."

"Well, I don't trust men to behave like that!"

"And why is that?"

"I just don't!"

"Did you have a bad experience with men in the past?"

Petra didn't answer but just shrugged with her shoulders.

"So, you did have a bad experience?"

Petra grunted and said, "Maybe I had, so what?!"

"Well, maybe that's why you feel so uncomfortable around men."

"I just don't trust them. Men only come in handy when you need them for something and for the rest of the time, they all can just die if it was up to me!"

"Can you tell me what happened to you?"

Petra grunted again and said, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Maybe it will help you, if you talk about it with someone. Did you ever talk about it with somebody in the past?"

Petra clenched her teeth and didn't want to answer his question.

"Do you want me to help you? If so, you need to talk with me about it."

Petra looked at Agent 4 intensely and said, "No thanks, I can deal with it!"

"I don't think so," Agent 4 said. "If it's like you say, 'that you can deal with it', then you should be able to talk about it."

"Well ... I don't want to talk about it!" Petra said and looked away.

"If you want me to help you, you will need to."

"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP!" Petra shouted at him and stood up and walked to the door. She pulled down the handle of the door and noticed that it was locked, she started pounding on the door with her fists and shouted, "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!"

Agent 4 was somewhat struck by her reaction. It was more than obvious to him that whatever had been done to her in the past had left deep emotional scars behind. He couldn't be sure about it, but he thought she showed the classical symptoms of a girl that had been raped. Or, at least had been treated badly by men or maybe even by boys, it's always possible that something had happened during her puberty.

When the door wasn't opened, Petra turned around and looked very mad at Agent 4 and shouted, "LET THEM OPEN THIS DOOR OR ... OR ... I... !" and then she stopped talking and looked at Agent 4, as if she wanted to attack him.

"Petra please, try to calm down." Agent 4 said in a very calm voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.